This is BX @ Boxden.com

Dec 13 - CU Employee On Leave For Phone s3x Business, Soft Core Videos

Dec 13 - CU Employee On Leave For Phone s3x Business, Soft Core Videos
topic by messy marv stan - 12-13-2013, 12:08 PM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

> Dec 13 - CU Employee On Leave For Phone Sex Business, Soft Core Videos - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!

CU Employee On Leave For Phone s3x Business, Soft Core Videos « CBS Denver

A veteran University of Colorado Denver administrator is under investigation and has been placed on paid administrative leave for apparently operating a phone s3x business at the same time she has been getting paid by the university.

“The University of Colorado Denver takes this allegation very seriously,” said CU Denver Vice Chancellor of Communications Leanna Clark after learning about the phone s3x business from CBS4. She said the University “has initiated a thorough internal investigation.”

The university began its probe this week after learning a CBS4 investigation would air into the moonlighting activities of Resa Cooper-Morning, the cultural diversity coordinator with UCD’s Ethnic Studies department.

Cooper-Morning, 54, declined to speak in person, by phone or via email to CBS4 about her website and her outside employment. Cooper-Morning has worked for the university since 1992 and is currently paid $68,000 annually.

State records obtained by CBS4 show that in 2003 the CU administrator est@blished a business which included a website “msresa.com.” The site features numerous nud3, provocative photos of the CU administrator and allows users to purchase memberships that allow them to view dozens of low budget, soft core videos starring Cooper-Morning. One is entitled “Erotica in Pink,” another “Ride Her Pony!” while a 2013 offering is called “Vanilla Cocoa Butter Oil.” The short videos generally show Cooper-Morning in provocative poses and taking her clothes off.

It does not appear operating the website violates any university or state policies.

“Under Colorado state statute, no employer has the right to restrict an employee’s legal, off-work activities,” Clark said.

The larger concern for CU administrators is that the website contains a phone s3x component which offers users the ability to talk dirty with Cooper-Morning for $1.49 a minute about “fantasies … guided masturbation” and as the site promotes “phone s3x that will rock every part of your body!.”

“Maybe kiss my brown thighs,” suggests her phone s3x site. The site says Cooper-Morning can be reached for phone s3x Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. until late at night. Her university work hours are listed as 7 a.m. until 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.

The prospect that the CU administrator has been engaging in paid phone s3x at the same time she is being paid to work by taxpayers has administrators concerned.

“It’s very important to us that our employees uphold the values of our organization while they are in the workplace,” Clark said.

According to the woman’s daughter-in-law, there is good reason to be concerned.

“She does it while she is working at CU Denver,” said Blair Cooper, the administrator’s daughter-in-law.

Blair Cooper told CBS4 “she is taking calls at work. I’ve been in her office and she’s said, ‘Oh, let me be right back I have a phone call.’ She takes them very discreetly, shuts her door takes phone s3x calls on CU of Denver’s pay.”

Blair Cooper conceded she is enmeshed in a messy and heated family spat with her mother-in-law and that she would like to see her fired.

“As a taxpayer I think this is wrong that she is doing this on our dollar,” said Blair Cooper.

In 2008, the University of Colorado honored Cooper-Morning for her service to her community and to CU.

“Her engaged and respectful participation in department dialogue touches the intellect and spirit of everyone involved,” wrote Donna Langston, ethnic studies department chair.

A neighbor of Cooper-Morning’s, who asked not to be identified, told CBS4 she was unaware of Cooper-Morning’s outside employment.

“I never knew but I never went looking either,” said the neighbor. “A second job should be a second job … it shouldn’t overlap with the first job.”

CU Denver declined to answer additional questions declaring it “a confidential personnel matter,” but said the internal investigation should take three to four weeks.

On Thursday, hours before the CBS4 investigation was scheduled to air, a change was made to Cooper-Morning’s phone s3x website. The hours she could be reached for s3xual conversations were altered to reflect she was only available for phone s3x weekdays after 3 p.m., after she leaves her job at the university

Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

13 comments for "Dec 13 - CU Employee On Leave For Phone s3x Business, Soft Core Videos"

12-13-2013, 01:03 PMaway - #2
RAZAH CUTS 2450 heat pts2450

d 
space
$39,836 | POWERFUL
when even administrators for huge university systems are havin to sell they a$s digitally to supplement their income, well... #### is ####ed up out here man...

just imagine what that young a$s chick workin at Best Buy gotta do on the side...

we livin in the age when everyone has to have a side hustle...
 12-13-2013, 02:10 PMaway - #3
Jazzy Soul 24 heat pts24

d 
space
$11,578 | POWERFUL
Man leave that woman alone. Not like what she's doing is illegal. People are so uptight... so what it's a 30 min overlap... even though I don't know why she would do something like that.
 12-14-2013, 01:36 AMonline - #4
pnoi89 3 heat pts

d 
space
$7,432 | POWERFUL
I went to college there and graduated recently... never heard of her though...

Where are the NSFW pics? Might as well have something to fap on before I sleep tonight.
 12-14-2013, 08:29 AMaway - #5
BC is that Guy 

d 
space
$1,549 | 5094271
hatin a$s step kid.

snitch
 12-14-2013, 08:40 AMaway - #6
Suppafresh 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$4,630 | POWERFUL
So the daugther is all bent out of shape so she goes and tells on her smfh. If her sons stay married to her the mother should cut his balls off.
 12-14-2013, 09:15 AMaway - #7
Yung Dilla 1207 heat pts1207

d 
space
$41,524 | POWERFUL
Damn her site is down. She 54 but she bad as hell

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 12-14-2013 at 09:26 AM..
 12-14-2013, 09:28 AMaway - #8
JosethaHustler 

d 
space
$96 | 359838
Damn shame, she should've known better than advertise phone s3x hours same as main job!

But, momma lookin good... s3xy freaky smart b*tch!!!
 12-14-2013, 10:07 AMaway - #9
Nut-In-Honeys 9 heat pts

d 
space
$4,275 | POWERFUL

12-14-2013, 10:12 AMaway - #10
jsmooth-117 6 heat pts

d 
space
$8,161 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by JosethaHustler
Damn shame, she should've known better than advertise phone s3x hours same as main job!

But, momma lookin good... s3xy freaky smart b*tch!!!
Can't be to smart she was caught.
 12-14-2013, 10:44 AMaway - #11
614FACE 5 heat pts

d 
space
$4,098 | 19626349
great promo for her business though...
 12-14-2013, 01:13 PMaway - #12
EnSabahNur 3 heat pts

d 
space
$490 | 5413149
Originally Posted by 614FACE
great promo for her business though...
She shut it down!

This GILF tho She's bad af. She avoided that obesity epidemic like a BOSS.

But she got all the signs of a bed wench/dominatrix! From where she lives & works to the fact her husband nowhere to be seen to the fact she so money hungry and debauched she running a damn s3x operation on government dollars.

She physically s3xy af but bitter & ran through.

Why can't more black chicks be in shape & secure enough to ditch the yak hair like this chick.
 12-14-2013, 01:17 PMaway - #13
EnSabahNur 3 heat pts

d 
space
$490 | 5413149
Those mammaries
 12-14-2013, 01:44 PMaway - #14
Hollagraphik 3 heat pts

d 
space
$812 | 4121692
Salty a$s daughter in law

Last edited by Hollagraphik; 12-14-2013 at 01:46 PM..

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Actors/Actresses You Cant Stand
80 comments
NBA Realistically, after working out with Hakeem, what playe..
71 comments
NCAAF Why Anthony Brown Called Steve Sarkisian A Racist
69 comments
 Article inside 'guardians Of The Galaxy Is Better Then The Avengers.....
New reply 12 minutes ago - 65 comments - by TRILL SH1T
 Image(s) inside T.i. Says Iggy Azalea Criticism "pisses Me Off&qu...
New reply 30 minutes ago - 62 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 MMA Ufc 177: Dillashaw Vs. Barăo Ii Official Discussion Th...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 193 comments - by Gramz
  Spitta Releasing An Ep Today
New reply 38 minutes ago - 114 comments - by Moony Jackson
 Image(s) inside His Bathtub Actually Did Lift Up!!
New reply 26 minutes ago - 52 comments - by Tru Story
 Image(s) inside Aug 29 - Bill O’reilly: Rap Music May Have Driven Mich...
New reply 45 minutes ago - 72 comments - by Marccoogs19
 Image(s) inside Ny Rap Takes A Rare 3 L's In One Day
New reply 27 minutes ago - 113 comments - by PotheadFocker
 NBA Usa Vs. Finland
New reply 48 minutes ago - 55 comments - by WETHENORTH

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.