b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Dec 13 - Black Women And Girls r###d By White Men With KKK Affiliation
whats popular right now

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines
  
    
          join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
Vote now! - : What do you think of how this was reported through the media
Poll Options
What do you think of how this was reported through the media

 Dec 13 - Black Women And Girls r###d By White Men With KKK Affiliation
 12-13-2006, 03:10 PMaway - #41
ElMarroAfamado 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,029 | 15655990
stupid a$s white supremacists.....
this reminds me of the recent rally of skinheads in WestWood near UCLA
####ing ridiculous....
i wish those stupid ####s would come to Compton and do their white power #### here ####ERS
 12-13-2006, 03:14 PMaway - #42
pookybear11 

  d 
space
$1,080 | 3676515
Originally Posted by JaiMega
Please tell me you're not ####ing serious. Reading comprehension, use it. Did I say this? Btw, the Caucasian population acting like white hate crimes is over with, done. It will happen for the rest of our life times, as long as we look different than the majority who look the same.

your exact words were this should shut the white boys of BX up...like all white people are gonna be mad because we are all racist
 12-13-2006, 03:17 PMaway - #43
LakerFan 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,735 | 7913473
This should shut the white boys of BX up

pretty much happens to anyone, but this IS a hate crime

i dont really understand what you are getting at when you say this will shut the white boys up. what are you trying to say? that white boys go around professing that the KKK is a big glee club or something? Do you think white boys like when this kind of stuff happens to people? Are we collectively meeting in bowling alleys and Cowboy Boot selling stores giving each other high fives screaming Git-R-Done? Perhaps you should look past your own dormant racial tendancies. Both of these men should be immediatley shot in the face. #### a trial just pop them.
 12-13-2006, 03:19 PMaway - #44
pookybear11 

  d 
space
$1,080 | 3676515
Originally Posted by LakerFan
i dont really understand what you are getting at when you say this will shut the white boys up. what are you trying to say? that white boys go around professing that the KKK is a big glee club or something? Do you think white boys like when this kind of stuff happens to people? Are we collectively meeting in bowling alleys and Cowboy Boot selling stores giving each other high fives screaming Git-R-Done? Perhaps you should look past your own dormant racial tendancies. Both of these men should be immediatley shot in the face. #### a trial just pop them.

haha you just reminded me how much i hate that ####in larry the cable guy
 12-13-2006, 03:32 PMaway - #45
catchaBreath 

  d 
space
$2,197 | 5647014
Originally Posted by JaiMega
Please tell me you're not ####ing serious. Reading comprehension, use it. Did I say this? Btw, the Caucasian population acting like white hate crimes is over with, done. It will happen for the rest of our life times, as long as we look different than the majority who look the same.

...and it will happen to white people too. What's your point? Hate crimes happen to everyone.
 12-13-2006, 03:33 PMaway - #46
memphis10 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,599 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by catchaBreath
They are just mad because someone posted an article about black boys beating up innocent white GIRLS.

So someone must have dug something up from 6 months ago to feel better about themselves.
it had nothing to do with the other thread, people don't even hear about these cases nationally because it's not exposed as much

i didnt even hear this myself until months after the fact from another forum, relax
 12-13-2006, 03:37 PMaway - #47
catchaBreath 

  d 
space
$2,197 | 5647014
Originally Posted by memphis10
it had nothing to do with the other thread, people don't even hear about these cases nationally because it's not exposed as much

i didnt even hear this myself until months after the fact from another forum, relax
Ok but lately you've been hearing about Kramer, Andy d*ck and so on, so what the hell is your argument?
 12-13-2006, 03:47 PMaway - #48
OnTheReal 

  d 
space
$3,796 | 6341844
I say rapists are the weakest form of a man, I don't care what race they are. Men who r### women should be a$s-raped by Bubba daily, no homo.

Especially those ####ing weirdo's who r### young children that #### is grounds for a torture penalty, which in my mind should be a law. Cruel and unusual punishment should be a penalty distributed by those who commit such, #### em all.
 12-13-2006, 03:52 PMaway - #49
catchaBreath 

  d 
space
$2,197 | 5647014
Originally Posted by OnTheReal
I say rapists are the weakest form of a man, I don't care what race they are. Men who r### women should be a$s-raped by Bubba daily, no homo.

Especially those ####ing weirdo's who r### young children that #### is grounds for a torture penalty, which in my mind should be a law. Cruel and unusual punishment should be a penalty distributed by those who commit such, #### em all.
Yeah I also believe that women who r### little boys are in the same boat. No special treatment....
 12-13-2006, 03:56 PMaway - #50
mistermarvel 

  d 
space
$297 | 309453
Yeah memphis, this DID have something to do with the other thread.

And JaiMega, you make yourself look stupid. This isn't going to shut white boys up because it's ANOTHER EXAMPLE of a hate crime. This one is worse than the other thread. Nobody here is condoning it. This was the point we were making the whole time.
 12-13-2006, 03:57 PMaway - #51
mistermarvel 

  d 
space
$297 | 309453
Oh, and I don't think they're going to make it out of prison alive.
 12-13-2006, 04:31 PMaway - #52
mistermarvel 

  d 
space
$297 | 309453
Because r### is a huge display of disrespect.
 12-13-2006, 05:03 PMaway - #53
kokaine 

  d 
space
$2,765 | 5356538
now the black people should see this and feel condolences for those same things happening with iraqi women by these US soliders (not all).... clean up our own countries #### before ####ing up other countries
 12-13-2006, 05:12 PMaway - #54
elmonto 

  d 
space
$5,403 | 10805189
its because of things like this that cause some black people not to feel bad when bad stuff happen to white people
 12-13-2006, 05:16 PMaway - #55
mavolous 

  d 
space
$141 | 10845614
Originally Posted by BRAZZ
why would a kkk member r### a BLACK women?
wow, u and the other guy who said the same thing need to learn somethin... u r### someone else of a supposed "inferior race/ethnicity/religion/etc." cuz its a form of empowerment and holdin it over their head. thus makin them feel like less of a person, and putting them into that hole of actually feelin inferior... go read a book instead of bein on boxden.

and everyone who says these racist and dumbass comments on BX needs to shut up. ignorance begets ignorance. dumbasses.
 12-13-2006, 05:20 PMaway - #56
Hooksword 

  d 
space
$1,417 | 538188
July 10th date. This was soley put out in response to another recent news article, and for no other reason. The key component in the word "news" is N-E-W.

It was likely actually posted when it happened back in July.

Oh well, all rapists deserve to die if you ask me. Carry on.
 12-13-2006, 06:09 PMaway - #57
yanboyz 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,892 | 1626307
white ppl can get TWISTED sometimes.. i miss the good ol whtie friends dat didnt care about the color of skin n ur background
 12-13-2006, 06:20 PMaway - #58
thego2man 

  d 
space
$985 | 255319
Racism is still alive









One
 12-13-2006, 07:52 PMaway - #59
rush0 

  d 
space
$369 | 1067489
This is some A Time To k!ll ####, im glad she's okay, props to her for being smart enough to play dead. jail is not enough for these f#gs. How I see it...there are white people, black people, and racist people. 3 completely different groups.
 12-13-2006, 08:18 PMaway - #60
anynameado 

  d 
space
$3,617 | 2380002
Originally Posted by Sanchez
are u serious

i hope she not
 


 



NBA Signing Pau Gasol Was a Mistake (Bulls Writer Goes In)
56 comments
NFL Aaron Rodgers named NFL MVP
57 comments
Video inside  Professor Griff: Quincy Jones Asked Tupac To Fck Him I..
115 comments
  50 Cent Getting At A$ap Rocky 😆😆ԅ...
New reply 10 seconds ago - 123 comments - by shellz386
  Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Now Face Over 100 Charges
New reply 6 minutes ago - 99 comments - by d2921
 NBA Wall And Lowry The Worst Backcourt In All Star Game Hi...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 90 comments - by LuckiiWaviano
 NFL Cris Carter On Josh Gordon: 'i'm Only Going To Talk Ab...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 62 comments - by Steve
 MMA Ufc 183: Silva Vs. Diaz
New reply 5 minutes ago - 1019 comments - by Jago
 BOX "floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs Southpaws": Manny P...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 64 comments - by Kyu
 Video inside Teen Boys Rap About Blowing Domes! Is Homo-thuggin The...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 89 comments - by marcchrome
 NFL Marshawn Lynch And Richard Sherman Are Black Heroes
New reply 29 minutes ago - 109 comments - by DribblingErrday
last 48 hours

like bx on facebook


follow bx on twitter
5,931 fans of BX | none new today 4,904 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement   |   Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.