Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular today #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Dec 13 - Black Women And Girls r*ped By White Men With KKK Affiliation

whats popular right now | see more
most viewed right now
159 viewing
 Image inside Wtf color is this dress?  
398 comments
most viewed right now
98 viewing
 Article inside Kid Rock doesn't like Beyonce, says she has no ti..
117 comments

top in section
31 viewing
Image inside Alley boy beat up then taunts lil phats death
top in hiphop
top in section
26 viewing
Image inside Preview of Jordan Retros 2015
top in gear

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Vote now! - : What do you think of how this was reported through the media
Poll Options
What do you think of how this was reported through the media

 Dec 13 - Black Women And Girls r*ped By White Men With KKK Affiliation
 12-13-2006, 03:10 PMaway - #41
ElMarroAfamado 1 heat pts space
$7,029 | 15655990
stupid a.ss white supremacists.....
this reminds me of the recent rally of skinheads in WestWood near UCLA
fu*king ridiculous....
i wish those stupid fu*ks would come to Compton and do their white power sh*t here fu*kERS
 12-13-2006, 03:14 PMaway - #42
pookybear11  space
$1,080 | 3676515
Originally Posted by JaiMega
Please tell me you're not fu*king serious. Reading comprehension, use it. Did I say this? Btw, the Caucasian population acting like white hate crimes is over with, done. It will happen for the rest of our life times, as long as we look different than the majority who look the same.

your exact words were this should shut the white boys of BX up...like all white people are gonna be mad because we are all racist
 12-13-2006, 03:17 PMaway - #43
LakerFan 5 heat pts space
$1,744 | 7913473
This should shut the white boys of BX up

pretty much happens to anyone, but this IS a hate crime

i dont really understand what you are getting at when you say this will shut the white boys up. what are you trying to say? that white boys go around professing that the KKK is a big glee club or something? Do you think white boys like when this kind of stuff happens to people? Are we collectively meeting in bowling alleys and Cowboy Boot selling stores giving each other high fives screaming Git-R-Done? Perhaps you should look past your own dormant racial tendancies. Both of these men should be immediatley shot in the face. fu*k a trial just pop them.
 12-13-2006, 03:19 PMaway - #44
pookybear11  space
$1,080 | 3676515
Originally Posted by LakerFan
i dont really understand what you are getting at when you say this will shut the white boys up. what are you trying to say? that white boys go around professing that the KKK is a big glee club or something? Do you think white boys like when this kind of stuff happens to people? Are we collectively meeting in bowling alleys and Cowboy Boot selling stores giving each other high fives screaming Git-R-Done? Perhaps you should look past your own dormant racial tendancies. Both of these men should be immediatley shot in the face. fu*k a trial just pop them.

haha you just reminded me how much i hate that fu*kin larry the cable guy
 12-13-2006, 03:32 PMaway - #45
catchaBreath  space
$2,197 | 5647014
Originally Posted by JaiMega
Please tell me you're not fu*king serious. Reading comprehension, use it. Did I say this? Btw, the Caucasian population acting like white hate crimes is over with, done. It will happen for the rest of our life times, as long as we look different than the majority who look the same.

...and it will happen to white people too. What's your point? Hate crimes happen to everyone.
 12-13-2006, 03:33 PMaway - #46
memphis10 1 heat pts space
$4,626 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by catchaBreath
They are just mad because someone posted an article about black boys beating up innocent white GIRLS.

So someone must have dug something up from 6 months ago to feel better about themselves.
it had nothing to do with the other thread, people don't even hear about these cases nationally because it's not exposed as much

i didnt even hear this myself until months after the fact from another forum, relax
 12-13-2006, 03:37 PMaway - #47
catchaBreath  space
$2,197 | 5647014
Originally Posted by memphis10
it had nothing to do with the other thread, people don't even hear about these cases nationally because it's not exposed as much

i didnt even hear this myself until months after the fact from another forum, relax
Ok but lately you've been hearing about Kramer, Andy d*ck and so on, so what the hell is your argument?
 12-13-2006, 03:47 PMaway - #48
OnTheReal  space
$3,801 | 6341845
I say rapists are the weakest form of a man, I don't care what race they are. Men who r*pe women should be a.ss-raped by Bubba daily, no homo.

Especially those fu*king weirdo's who r*pe young children that sh*t is grounds for a torture penalty, which in my mind should be a law. Cruel and unusual punishment should be a penalty distributed by those who commit such, fu*k em all.
 12-13-2006, 03:52 PMaway - #49
catchaBreath  space
$2,197 | 5647014
Originally Posted by OnTheReal
I say rapists are the weakest form of a man, I don't care what race they are. Men who r*pe women should be a.ss-raped by Bubba daily, no homo.

Especially those fu*king weirdo's who r*pe young children that sh*t is grounds for a torture penalty, which in my mind should be a law. Cruel and unusual punishment should be a penalty distributed by those who commit such, fu*k em all.
Yeah I also believe that women who r*pe little boys are in the same boat. No special treatment....
 12-13-2006, 03:56 PMaway - #50
mistermarvel  space
$297 | 309453
Yeah memphis, this DID have something to do with the other thread.

And JaiMega, you make yourself look stupid. This isn't going to shut white boys up because it's ANOTHER EXAMPLE of a hate crime. This one is worse than the other thread. Nobody here is condoning it. This was the point we were making the whole time.
 12-13-2006, 03:57 PMaway - #51
mistermarvel  space
$297 | 309453
Oh, and I don't think they're going to make it out of prison alive.
 12-13-2006, 04:31 PMaway - #52
mistermarvel  space
$297 | 309453
Because r*pe is a huge display of disrespect.
 12-13-2006, 05:03 PMaway - #53
kokaine  space
$2,765 | 5356538
now the black people should see this and feel condolences for those same things happening with iraqi women by these US soliders (not all).... clean up our own countries sh*t before fu*king up other countries
 12-13-2006, 05:12 PMaway - #54
elmonto  space
$5,403 | 10805189
its because of things like this that cause some black people not to feel bad when bad stuff happen to white people
 12-13-2006, 05:16 PMonline - #55
mavolous  space
$141 | 10845614
Originally Posted by BRAZZ
why would a kkk member r*pe a BLACK women?
wow, u and the other guy who said the same thing need to learn somethin... u r*pe someone else of a supposed "inferior race/ethnicity/religion/etc." cuz its a form of empowerment and holdin it over their head. thus makin them feel like less of a person, and putting them into that hole of actually feelin inferior... go read a book instead of bein on boxden.

and everyone who says these racist and dumbass comments on BX needs to shut up. ignorance begets ignorance. dumbasses.
 12-13-2006, 05:20 PMaway - #56
Hooksword  space
$1,417 | 538188
July 10th date. This was soley put out in response to another recent news article, and for no other reason. The key component in the word "news" is N-E-W.

It was likely actually posted when it happened back in July.

Oh well, all rapists deserve to die if you ask me. Carry on.
 12-13-2006, 06:09 PMaway - #57
yanboyz 1 heat pts space
$1,892 | 1626307
white ppl can get TWISTED sometimes.. i miss the good ol whtie friends dat didnt care about the color of skin n ur background
 12-13-2006, 06:20 PMaway - #58
thego2man  space
$985 | 255319
Racism is still alive









One
 12-13-2006, 07:52 PMaway - #59
rush0  space
$369 | 1067489
This is some A Time To k!ll sh*t, im glad she's okay, props to her for being smart enough to play dead. jail is not enough for these f*gs. How I see it...there are white people, black people, and racist people. 3 completely different groups.
 12-13-2006, 08:18 PMaway - #60
anynameado  space
$3,619 | 2380002
Originally Posted by Sanchez
are u serious

i hope she not
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
129 viewing
Video inside Video ALLEY BOY beat up and chased through the hood..
558 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Image inside Feb 25 - Soldier Refuses To Tip Server Because He ..
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Image inside Chiwire:Lil Reese G Checks Montana of 300
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
25 viewing
The details of a Cash Money Records "deal"? from Wayne's L..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Video inside Kanye West - ALL DAY  
300 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Jamaican/Native American Shorty (Smash or Pass? / ..
46 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Big b0oty sista  
106 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Drake's Sydney set list is crazy  
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Shoes you regret passing up on  
43 comments
@gear


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy statement   |   BX 1998-end of time.