This is BX @ Boxden.com


Aug 4 - Man attacks a vending machine with hatchet, thinking a person was trapped inside.


 Aug 4 - Man attacks a vending machine with hatchet, thinking a person was trapped inside.
topic by PotenC - 08-04-2010, 11:13 PM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines




Idaho is not looking too good this week. First there was the guy who bit his roommate's nose off during a f!ght. Now there's the case of Chris Collins, a 47-year-old Boise man who may have mistaken the doctor of Dr. Pepper fame for an actual M.D.

On Sunday night, Boise cops got a call about a man at a motel with a hatchet. When they arrived, police found a beat-up soda dispenser and a distraught Collins, who told the authorities he'd gone all Paul Bunyan on the poor vending machine because he was trying to rescue a person he thought was stuck inside.

Needless to say there was no one trapped in the machine. And when cops went to Collins' room they found a plausible explanation for his delusions.

Collins is now charged with possession of meth and drug paraphernalia and malicious injury to property. He's also accused of being a really ####ty first responder, as the motel sodas he tried to free remain imprisoned in their glass cage.

Source: Chris Collins Attacks Soda Machine With Hachet In Attempt to Rescue Person He Thought Was Trapped Inside - Seattle News - The Daily Weekly


Latest News Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

27 comments for "Aug 4 - Man attacks a vending machine with hatchet, thinking a person was trapped inside."


 08-04-2010, 11:18 PMaway - #2
nahsuhmeanz 

  d 
space
$8,028 | POWERFUL
makin me thirsty. dr pepper sounds good right about now
 08-04-2010, 11:20 PMaway - #3
PotenC 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$71 | 324495
Meth makes a person thirsty.
 08-04-2010, 11:34 PMaway - #4
STILL.DETOX|m 664 heat pts664

  d 
space
$11,446 | POWERFUL
 08-04-2010, 11:35 PMaway - #5
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$7,041 | 14475970
Ahh man, no video? Damn....
 08-04-2010, 11:43 PMaway - #6
hockeythug 53 heat pts53

  d 
space
$17,436 | POWERFUL
Would have been pretty epic if a person actually was trapped inside.
 08-04-2010, 11:44 PMaway - #7
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$28,368 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hockeythug
Would have been pretty epic if a person actually was trapped inside.
 08-05-2010, 12:02 AMaway - #8
g.o.a.t91 

  d 
space
$4,350 | 13216942
He's also accused of being a really ####ty first responder, as the motel sodas he tried to free remain imprisoned in their glass cage.
 08-05-2010, 12:33 AMaway - #9
Stabbin101 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$1,586 | 0
( ME, MYSELF and Irene ) LMAO

WHO EVER KNOWS WHERE THAT PIC IS FROM KNOWS WHY IT'S SOOOOOOO FUNNYYY


Last edited by Stabbin101; 08-05-2010 at 12:35 AM..
 08-05-2010, 12:33 AMaway - #10
Yung Dilla 1214 heat pts1214

  d 
space
$41,666 | POWERFUL
Lol damn that's crazy
 08-05-2010, 12:43 AMaway - #11
darulersback 

  d 
space
$2,190 | 2907747
23

Originally Posted by st@bbin101
( ME, MYSELF and Irene ) LMAO

WHO EVER KNOWS WHERE THAT PIC IS FROM KNOWS WHY IT'S SOOOOOOO FUNNYYY

Hey... Hank freed all the soda in that machine
 08-05-2010, 12:54 AMaway - #12
Stabbin101 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$1,586 | 0
Originally Posted by darulersback
Hey... Hank freed all the soda in that machine
lol ahaha
 08-05-2010, 12:59 AMaway - #13
Belle in HZ 

  d 
space
$22 | 105503
Originally Posted by nahsuhmeanz
makin me thirsty. dr pepper sounds good right about now
aw man! i miss dr. pepper SOOOOOOOOOO much!

...don't miss meth though:laughing19:
 08-05-2010, 01:04 AMaway - #14
Ares416 

  d 
space
$104 | 479431
Originally Posted by PotenC


Idaho is not looking too good this week. First there was the guy who bit his roommate's nose off during a f!ght. Now there's the case of Chris Collins, a 47-year-old Boise man who may have mistaken the doctor of Dr. Pepper fame for an actual M.D.

On Sunday night, Boise cops got a call about a man at a motel with a hatchet. When they arrived, police found a beat-up soda dispenser and a distraught Collins, who told the authorities he'd gone all Paul Bunyan on the poor vending machine because he was trying to rescue a person he thought was stuck inside.

Needless to say there was no one trapped in the machine. And when cops went to Collins' room they found a plausible explanation for his delusions.

Collins is now charged with possession of meth and drug paraphernalia and malicious injury to property. He's also accused of being a really ####ty first responder, as the motel sodas
As opposed to what? Some kind of benevolent sense of damage to property?
 08-05-2010, 01:16 AMaway - #15
AyeDre 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$10,184 | POWERFUL

 08-05-2010, 01:41 AMaway - #16
JamcnPrettyboy 75 heat pts75

  d 
space
$18,121 | POWERFUL
dude must've been on pcp
 08-05-2010, 01:54 AMaway - #17
revolution03 

  d 
space
$2,965 | 2929305
lmfaoo
 08-05-2010, 02:01 AMaway - #18
Seymore Cake 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$14,976 | POWERFUL
Well if they had iced cold Cherry Dr. Pepper I would understand his actions:drink:
 08-05-2010, 02:19 AMonline - #19
dmunson318 

  d 
space
$7,196 | 15605313
brett favre tripping
 08-05-2010, 03:48 AMaway - #20
ChevyBrah 200 heat pts200

  d 
space
$12,092 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dmunson318
brett favre tripping
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  2014 Fall Television Schedule
59 comments
BOX Floyd mayweather making major changes to his team
106 comments
NFL Buffalobills.com
58 comments
 Image(s) inside This Picture Is Madd Suspect...dr. Dre & Ll Cool J
New reply 2 minutes ago - 63 comments - by blacdood
 NFL Goodell News Conference 3 Et
New reply 16 minutes ago - 177 comments - by King MT
 NBA Bardley Beal Looking Jacked (pic)
New reply 4 minutes ago - 58 comments - by st21
  Tracklist For T.i.'s New Album "paperwork" R...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 101 comments - by CaliSteppin
  Name Songs Where A Rapper Tried To Create The Same Hit...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 115 comments - by OswaldBatesJr
  Rappers That You Used To Bump Heavy But Then Completel...
New reply 18 minutes ago - 282 comments - by Slickems
 Image(s) inside :kanyewhatisthis: ???
New reply 5 minutes ago - 188 comments - by Solitary Genius
 Video inside This Woman Takes A Photo Of Herself Every Day For 1 Ye...
New reply 24 minutes ago - 97 comments - by mrfreak76

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.