Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Apr 7 - Father and daugher have illegal child [INCEST WARNING]

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
66 viewing
 NBA Durant takes a shot at Scott Brooks and Westbrook
32 comments
most viewed right now
52 viewing
 Video inside Michael "No N****s" Jordan Dancing To Nicki Minaj's..
31 comments

top in section
30 viewing
 Video inside Massive Amounts Of Daddy Longlegs Take Over A Home NSF..
top in wild'ish
top in section
17 viewing
 NBA How Many NBA Players Today Will Last 19 Years In The Leag..
top in sports

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Vote now! - : Disgusting?
This poll will close on 12-04-2034 at 04:11 AM
Poll Options
Disgusting?

 Apr 7 - Father and daugher have illegal child [INCEST WARNING]
24 topic by MzGangstaGirl - 04-07-2008, 05:10 AM


A SOUTH Australian father and daughter have revealed they are a couple, and have had a child together.

John and Jenny Deaves of Mount Gambier reunited 30 years after Mr Deaves separated from Jenny's mother.

Jenny was 31 and just two weeks after meeting, father and daughter had s3x.

"John and I are in this relationship as consenting adults," Mrs Deaves told the Nine Network's 60 Minutes tonight.

"We are just asking for a little bit of respect and understanding."

What do you think about this? Tell us below.

Their nine-month-old daughter Celeste, shown on TV, appeared fit and healthy.

Mrs Deaves said soon after reuniting with her father she began to see him as a man first and her father second.

"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad," she said.

"Like you might look at a man across the bar at a nightclub."

Mrs Deaves brought two children, Samantha and Alex, into the relationship after splitting from her former partner.

Mr Deaves admitted that he "initially" thought having s3x with his daughter was wrong.

"Emotions take over, as people no doubt realise, there are times during your life where emotions do rule the heart, it rules the head," he said.

"I knew it was illegal, of course I knew it was illegal but you know, so what."

Mrs Deaves said the physical relationship with her father was like "a s3xual relationship with any other man".

For Mr Deaves the s3xual relationship was "absolutely fantastic".

A US psychologist told 60 Minutes the Deaves's relationship was an example of "Genetic s3xual Attraction".

He said the phenomenon was not rare, and society would be suprised at how prevalent it was.

The Deaves's relationship is deemed by Australian authorities as incestuous and therefore illegal.

A South Australian police media spokesman said "the couple was being monitored".

http://www.news.com.au/st...4953-2,00.html



99 comments for "Apr 7 - Father and daughter have illegal child [INCEST WARNING]"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


 04-07-2008, 05:19 AMaway - #2
---Max-Payne---  space
avatar
space
$5,433 | 13602024
Sick bastard
 04-07-2008, 05:24 AMaway - #3
jataylorlfc  space
avatar
space
$11,968 | 0
fu*king

mental

ozzies

.
 04-07-2008, 05:25 AMaway - #4
Jeet Kune Do 9 heat pts space
avatar
space
$5,722 | 15572981
gross
 04-07-2008, 05:43 AMaway - #5
Big Moon Dawg  space
avatar
space
$3,128 | 5538379
i'd beat
 04-07-2008, 05:46 AMaway - #6
Hardkore 9 heat pts space
avatar
space
$17,034 | POWERFUL
due to my religion i think this is gross.

without my religion or any morals, i think this is perfectly fine. who am i to judge?
 04-07-2008, 05:51 AMaway - #7
---Max-Payne---  space
avatar
space
$5,433 | 13602024
Originally Posted by Hardkore
due to my religion i think this is gross.

without my religion or any morals, i think this is perfectly fine. who am i to judge?
Having s3x with your daughter is wrong anyway you look at it, disgusting.

lol @ without religion
 04-07-2008, 05:59 AMaway - #8
jataylorlfc  space
avatar
space
$11,968 | 0
Originally Posted by Hardkore
due to my religion i think this is gross.

without my religion or any morals, i think this is perfectly fine. who am i to judge?
alot of animals deliberately seperate from their young and siblings 2 stop this happening.....and i dont think theyre religious

u never heard of inbreeding?
 04-07-2008, 07:04 AMaway - #9
MzGangstaGirl  space
avatar
space
$1,393 | 4669700
Originally Posted by jataylorlfc
fu*king

mental

South ozzies

.

fixed. :)
 04-07-2008, 07:49 AMaway - #10
m_cullins 59 heat pts59 space
avatar
space
$7,347 | POWERFUL
That's sick this part is funny to me :"We are just asking for a little bit of respect and understanding."
 04-07-2008, 07:52 AMaway - #11
DjInfamous804  space
avatar
space
$1,474 | 4198606
Wow....nothing new..but to each its own...on how they live....
 04-07-2008, 08:01 AMaway - #12
daytona500  space
avatar
space
$1,050 | 1100394
that's nasty as fu*k
 04-07-2008, 09:14 AMaway - #13
Jaiden05  space
avatar
space
$4,768 | 11554973
Originally Posted by MzGangstaGirl
A SOUTH Australian father and daughter have revealed they are a couple, and have had a child together.

John and Jenny Deaves of Mount Gambier reunited 30 years after Mr Deaves separated from Jenny's mother.

Jenny was 31 and just two weeks after meeting, father and daughter had s3x.

"John and I are in this relationship as consenting adults," Mrs Deaves told the Nine Network's 60 Minutes tonight.

"We are just asking for a little bit of respect and understanding."

What do you think about this? Tell us below.

Their nine-month-old daughter Celeste, shown on TV, appeared fit and healthy.

Mrs Deaves said soon after reuniting with her father she began to see him as a man first and her father second.

"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad," she said.

"Like you might look at a man across the bar at a nightclub."

Mrs Deaves brought two children, Samantha and Alex, into the relationship after splitting from her former partner.

Mr Deaves admitted that he "initially" thought having s3x with his daughter was wrong.

"Emotions take over, as people no doubt realise, there are times during your life where emotions do rule the heart, it rules the head," he said.

"I knew it was illegal, of course I knew it was illegal but you know, so what."

Mrs Deaves said the physical relationship with her father was like "a s3xual relationship with any other man".

For Mr Deaves the s3xual relationship was "absolutely fantastic".

A US psychologist told 60 Minutes the Deaves's relationship was an example of "Genetic s3xual Attraction".

He said the phenomenon was not rare, and society would be suprised at how prevalent it was.

The Deaves's relationship is deemed by Australian authorities as incestuous and therefore illegal.

A South Australian police media spokesman said "the couple was being monitored".



Damn he smashed his 2nd week? Wow shorty's wh0ore. How da fucc you going ask for understanding and your letting your pops pipe. Took as far as having a kid just sicc man.
 04-07-2008, 09:30 AMaway - #14
Bama Boy 79 heat pts79 space
avatar
space
$50,520 | POWERFUL
*thanks god this didnt take place in the south*
 04-07-2008, 09:42 AMaway - #15
Exodus X13  space
avatar
space
$14,879 | POWERFUL
This is disgusting.


There needs to be a new hills have eyes Australia version.
 04-07-2008, 09:50 AMaway - #16
AlexG1989  space
avatar
space
$8,844 | 0
to "birdmans back" i bet it does...how else u think we get all these inbred southern rappers

Last edited by AlexG1989; 04-07-2008 at 09:53 AM..
 04-07-2008, 10:42 AMaway - #17
Sir Shiesty  space
avatar
space
$1,714 | 2774418
Originally Posted by Hardkore
due to my religion i think this is gross.

without my religion or any morals, i think this is perfectly fine. who am i to judge?


religion or not .
this is wrong .

would you fu*k your mum ??
 04-07-2008, 10:43 AMaway - #18
Sir Shiesty  space
avatar
space
$1,714 | 2774418
Originally Posted by Jaiden05
Damn he smashed his 2nd week? Wow shorty's wh0ore. How da fucc you going ask for understanding and your letting your pops pipe. Took as far as having a kid just sicc man.
Co-Sign .
 04-07-2008, 10:53 AMaway - #19
P DRILLA 80 heat pts80 space
avatar
space
$8,545 | POWERFUL
:wow::sick::D
 04-07-2008, 10:55 AMaway - #20
MercilousMadman  space
avatar
space
$477 | 2028312
yo i must be trippin' kuz i know i just didnt hear this b*tch say they just want some respect and understanding?:sick:
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
34 viewing
Image inside Joanna Marie  
23 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
33 viewing
Video inside Game Theory: Toad's DEADLY Secret (Super Mario Bros.)
27 comments
@games
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Image inside Kris Jenner pimping daughter to Jared Leto (aka Jo..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Article inside This is the Article Dame Referred to when he spok..
140 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Epic boss la reid is receiving death threats for not baili..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Image inside 3am When the Party is Over  
22 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside Ebro Pisses Off 50 Cent, Talks New EP + Baby Mamas ..
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside She thick though  
16 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Video inside Juvenile at The Breakfast Club: Ca$h Money, Financi..
32 comments
@hiphop


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time.