This is BX @ Boxden.com

Apr 27 - Dad: Broomstick Used On Duke Dancer

Vote now! - : Broomstick
Poll Options
Broomstick

Apr 27 - Dad: Broomstick Used On Duke Dancer
topic by datkid72 - 04-27-2006, 01:40 PM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Dad: Broomstick used on dancer
Object cited in TV talk apparently not a focus of past police searches

MARK JOHNSON
mjohnson@charlotteobserver.com

DURHAM - The father of the accuser in ther### case involving Duke University lacrosse players said his daughter wasr###d with a broomstick during a party last month, and that explains defense lawyers' claims that no DNA from players was found on her.

The woman's father, appearing on MSNBC's "Rita Cosby Live & Direct" Tuesday night, said his daughter told him that when three team membersr###d and sodomized her, they also used a broom.

The father said he learned about the broom from others, "and then she told me afterwards because she didn't want me to know that part," he said.

Durham civil rights activist Victoria Peterson told the Observer on Wednesday that an investigator in the case told her the woman had been sodomized "with an object."

"He did not say a broom, just an object," said Peterson, who has become a friend and adviser to the woman's family since the party. "He told me she wasn't justr###d, she was terribly sodomized."

When reached by the Observer on Wednesday at his home, the woman's father said he was leaving for a doctor's appointment and couldn't talk.

Defense lawyers for the players were not available or did not return phone calls for comment. Police officials also would not comment.

In papers filed with the court, police who searched the Buchanan Boulevard house where the party occurred made no mention of seizing a broomstick. And a broomstick was not among the items that police said they wanted to seize when they applied for the search warrant.

The woman's father also said in the TV interview that his daughter had considered dropping the case because of the immense pressure from all the attention and public debate.

"She has talked about it. As a matter of fact, she told me it was getting to be too much on her," the father said. "She couldn't take it. So far she's still hanging in there though."

Peterson said she's spoken with the accuser twice and found her "under great duress. She's depressed. She's crying. She needs help; this lady is out of it."

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlot...s/14438495.htm
---------------------------------------------------------------
The plot thickens?

i dont know though, my gut feeling tells me that the #### is lying.

Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

24 comments for "Apr 27 - Dad: Broomstick Used On Duke Dancer"

04-27-2006, 02:16 PMaway - #2
ItsYaboyJay 

d 
space
$4,296 | 20439264
Well did she have anal tears (no homo), where is the object? Did they get rid of the proof or what? I don't know what is going on with this case.
 04-27-2006, 02:34 PMaway - #3
marzeial 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,261 | 20170621
Maybe they just got done watching In Too Deep?...

Ok my bad, but there are some definite signs for a broom in sodomization... Any exam would turn up those signs so we'll see
 04-27-2006, 03:18 PMaway - #4
Rufus The Stunt 

d 
space
$4,356 | 4385608
Now this sounds like some drunk frat boy ####
 04-27-2006, 03:38 PMaway - #5
Reign 

d 
space
$10 | 501
damn this is some ####ed up ####, but this case is kinda confusing.
 04-27-2006, 05:19 PMaway - #6
e117v1 

d 
space
$1,234 | 13494774
Originally Posted by datkid72

"She has talked about it. As a matter of fact, she told me it was getting to be too much on her," the father said. "She couldn't take it. So far she's still hanging in there though."

Peterson said she's spoken with the accuser twice and found her "under great duress. She's depressed. She's crying. She needs help; this lady is out of it."
....oh and i guess the dudes that will be possibly going to prison over this hoes lying are in Disneyland right now, living it up.....no one knows what she looks like, who she really is, she still has a chance in life.....these dudes faces are on TV all the time, the public will never see them as completely innocent even if they are.....pretty much their lifes are over.....
....no shyt she's out of it....SHE WAS A STRIPPER!
 04-27-2006, 05:32 PMaway - #7
Thuggy C 

d 
space
$1,381 | 2297174
bottom line...she was a stripper...so she kinda had it commin. im not sayin im glad or wish it happened. but what do u expect. i aint no gurl but she givin african american chics a bad name and she got taken advantage of by some white guys. oh well...ur a stripper lady. it comes with the job. lol at a stripper getting mad for beingr###d. its like....you put it out there. #### u might as well stick wateva u can in that joint suck on the first thing u see and call it a job. lol @ these strippers thinkin their profession is justifiable
 04-27-2006, 05:38 PMaway - #8
JimDinO77 4 heat pts

d 
space
$14,490 | POWERFUL
Question

Originally Posted by e117v1
....oh and i guess the dudes that will be possibly going to prison over this hoes lying are in Disneyland right now, living it up.....no one knows what she looks like, who she really is, she still has a chance in life.....these dudes faces are on TV all the time, the public will never see them as completely innocent even if they are.....pretty much their lifes are over.....
....no shyt she's out of it....SHE WAS A STRIPPER!

somebody did somethin....and if they didn't, that doesn't mean their lives are over.....anyways they could be guilty...... no one knows
 04-27-2006, 05:40 PMaway - #9
perryboy 

d 
space
$110 | 12227395
(LLCoolJ Voice from "In Too Deep") LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
 04-27-2006, 05:42 PMaway - #10
tntitan 

d 
space
$786 | 769614
^^
 04-27-2006, 05:53 PMaway - #11
slimyellow 2 heat pts

d 
space
$11,986 | 19167607
man throw that #### half a mil and shut up..........
 04-27-2006, 06:30 PMaway - #12
BigDprod. 

d 
space
$30 | 64
no case
 04-27-2006, 06:36 PMonline - #13
foshomoney 61 heat pts61

d 
space
$20,987 | POWERFUL
all yall goldigging ####es out there, karma
 04-27-2006, 06:38 PMaway - #14
clarence1986 

d 
space
$4,545 | 8816459
Originally Posted by Rufus The Stunt
Now this sounds like some drunk frat boy ####
word
 04-27-2006, 07:03 PMaway - #15
NardVa 

d 
space
$1,635 | 1016195
Originally Posted by Thuggy C
bottom line...she was a stripper...so she kinda had it commin. im not sayin im glad or wish it happened. but what do u expect. i aint no gurl but she givin african american chics a bad name and she got taken advantage of by some white guys. oh well...ur a stripper lady. it comes with the job. lol at a stripper getting mad for beingr###d. its like....you put it out there. #### u might as well stick wateva u can in that joint suck on the first thing u see and call it a job. lol @ these strippers thinkin their profession is justifiable

Just because a job isn't respected by the majority doesn't mean it isn't a job. No matter how you look at it she was making an honest living. Last time I checked it's not illegal to strip, but it is a crime when your### somebody. Just because she has a job that isn't desireable or respected doesn't mean she deserves to get mistreated.
 04-27-2006, 07:05 PMaway - #16
e117v1 

d 
space
$1,234 | 13494774
......as the story unfolds....
 04-27-2006, 07:07 PM - #17
Tempus 

d 
space
$n/a |
your a idiot man
 04-27-2006, 07:09 PMaway - #18
Thuggy C 

d 
space
$1,381 | 2297174
Originally Posted by NardVa
Just because a job isn't respected by the majority doesn't mean it isn't a job. No matter how you look at it she was making an honest living. Last time I checked it's not illegal to strip, but it is a crime when your### somebody. Just because she has a job that isn't desireable or respected doesn't mean she deserves to get mistreated.
son....she strips...cant justify that son. its a degrading job. it gives our females a bad name. im not sayin she deserved to getr###d. but she dosent deserve to press charges. the crime should be nullified due to her occupation. son she is a stripper basically a pr0n star in training. they shouldnt get respect untill they make something with their lives. she went there and gotr###d and its not like she was a doctor. son she is a stripper. she showed ni##as her cooch and t#ts for money. no respect for urself. and if u dont respect urself. #### like rap bound to happen. smell me?
 04-27-2006, 09:20 PMaway - #19
JimDinO77 4 heat pts

d 
space
$14,490 | POWERFUL
fukk dat...i love strippers....if there wasn't so many homos in the world...i probably strip for gurls (none of that dollaz in the a$s #### though), #### i might head to the girls dorm right now, i need some jordans.....but think about it.....imagine the world without strippers

**images of virgins dropping nuclear b0mbs all over the world**
**$uicide rate goes through the roof**
**girls gettingr###d left and right because there is nowhere to see some a$s without putting in work**

it would be apacolypse
 04-27-2006, 09:44 PMaway - #20
Steve07 

d 
space
$934 | 3447750
imagine the world without strippers

**images of virgins dropping nuclear b0mbs all over the world**
**$uicide rate goes through the roof**
**girls gettingr###d left and right because there is nowhere to see some a$s without putting in work**

it would be apacolypse
lol are you serious that #### would not happen if there where no strippers man no strippers doesn't mean guys would be going out and raping women left and right lol. Anyways the story will eventually come out I'll reserve judgment on the case for now. Oh and bud if you need new Jordan’s go apply to Wal-Mart or some grocery store or something you don't need to strip for the Jordan’s they are not worth that lol

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
BOX teddy atlas ''it makes me sick! lara won that fight!'..
137 comments
NBA LeBron James Sends Akron Neighbors Cupcakes for Dealing ..
118 comments
NBA Chicago Bulls are offering Doug McDermott, Taj Gibson an..
130 comments
 Image(s) inside Jul 23 - Meet The 19-year-old Chicago Teen Who May Cur...
New reply 53 seconds ago - 52 comments - by Sin
 Image(s) inside Bx You Smashing Or Not???
New reply 14 minutes ago - 112 comments - by tokinjohn
 NBA Derrick Rose Is Back. Can't Wait. Must See Video
New reply 2 minutes ago - 94 comments - by MikeJones212
 Image(s) inside Images Of Ben Afleck's Costume In Full Color From Batm...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Marccoogs19
 Image(s) inside Damn Medium Sean That Bi-ch Broke Up With You 3 Months...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 99 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
 Video inside Yg – Bicken Back Bein Bool Video
New reply 19 minutes ago - 72 comments - by SM
 Image(s) inside Soulja Boy Caught Flexin'
New reply 14 minutes ago - 191 comments - by SeattleWon
 NBA Looking Back At It, Was The Miami Heat A Dynasty?
New reply 28 minutes ago - 99 comments - by chrismb

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,756 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.