This is BX @ Boxden.com

Apr 26 - Government Planning to Evacuate Chicago

Apr 26 - Government Planning to Evacuate Chicago
 04-26-2012, 03:31 PMaway - #21
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts

d 
space
$2,450 | 6198042
This would mean the news is informing the public appropriately.

...THAT'S how you know it's a diversion.

Hey hey hey...look over here...No...Don't look over there...right here..Look, look...
 04-26-2012, 03:32 PMaway - #22
panelas 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$762 | 15038235
Originally Posted by Freemind

I can see this happening.

Where was that G20 summit in canada a few years back??? Where cops started coraling people into small groups to the point they couldn't even move.

I see this happening.

There will be protests but police will use way more force than needed to "control" the crowd.

a few years back in toronto.......cops stood by and did nothing while protesters were smashing windows and burning police cars

thenlater in the day when there was peaceful protests they started beating the #### out of people and basically held people hostage and took them to jail.

Last edited by panelas; 04-26-2012 at 03:42 PM..
 04-26-2012, 03:49 PMaway - #23
surreyjack 48 heat pts48

d 
space
$1,832 | POWERFUL
I dont understand why they ALWAYS have to hold it somewhere heavily populated...This disrupts people that have to work downtown...Plus there are always protests. Seems like they always want it somewhere where they know people will cause problems
 04-26-2012, 04:03 PMaway - #24
ItAlY2BkLyN 227 heat pts227

d 
space
$14,831 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by surreyjack
I dont understand why they ALWAYS have to hold it somewhere heavily populated...This disrupts people that have to work downtown...Plus there are always protests. Seems like they always want it somewhere where they know people will cause problems
yea like they intentionally try to have it where they gotta worry about problems. You're one smart mother ####er.

Go back and do your homework ####boy
 04-26-2012, 04:10 PMaway - #25
jumpman2304 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$12,335 | POWERFUL
good luck evacuating Chicago
 04-26-2012, 04:10 PMaway - #26
g0tt1 60 heat pts60

d 
space
$7,238 | POWERFUL
Calm down people we dont live in Somalia.
 04-26-2012, 04:12 PMaway - #27
surreyjack 48 heat pts48

d 
space
$1,832 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ItAlY2BkLyN
yea like they intentionally try to have it where they gotta worry about problems. You're one smart mother ####er.

Go back and do your homework ####boy
Homework on what? You're clearly the one that lacks critical thinking. Is there not a problem at everyone of these events? Riots, police brutality, people being arrested in mass....
It would be solved if these rich mother####ers held the meetings on one of the many private islands they own and not downtown in heavily populated cities.
 04-26-2012, 04:17 PMaway - #28

d 
space
$14,831 | POWERFUL
Homework on what? You're clearly the one that lacks critical thinking. Is there not a problem at everyone of these events? Riots, police brutality, people being arrested in mass....
It would be solved if these rich mother####ers held the meetings on one of the many private islands they own and not downtown in heavily populated cities.
Homework because you're some little punk college kid that talks #### online. But that's probably why you're failing because you don't do homework worth #### anyway.

I was not entering into a discussion with you. It was more of a rhetorical statement. Sorry it confused you so easily.
 04-26-2012, 04:22 PMaway - #29
The N 202 heat pts202

d 
space
$29,990 | POWERFUL
Chicago is pretty much a bigger target then NYC now, Obama is from there and they got that huge Tower, anybody from Chicago needs to be awake at all times.
 04-26-2012, 04:25 PMaway - #30
surreyjack 48 heat pts48

d 
space
$1,832 | POWERFUL
Homework because you're some little punk college kid that talks #### online. But that's probably why you're failing because you don't do homework worth #### anyway.

I was not entering into a discussion with you. It was more of a rhetorical statement. Sorry it confused you so easily.
You do realize you`re the one that started #### talking right? ####ing idiot.

Nothing worse than a 30 year old trying to troll smh get a girlfriend or a family and you wont feel the need to be so self righteous online...But you're 30 and that hasn't happened yet so just hang yourself using your Ethernet cord.

Don't see how your dumbass can even argue with me because you think this is to bring in martial law (LOL ####ING IDIOT) but not possible they hold these events in Cities to #### with people?? Why did Obama move the g20 to camp david? Like I said k## yourself for being a 30 year old troll.

Last edited by surreyjack; 04-26-2012 at 04:29 PM..
 04-26-2012, 04:37 PMaway - #31

d 
space
$14,831 | POWERFUL
You do realize you`re the one that started #### talking right? ####ing idiot.

Nothing worse than a 30 year old trying to troll smh get a girlfriend or a family and you wont feel the need to be so self righteous online...But you're 30 and that hasn't happened yet so just hang yourself using your Ethernet cord.

Don't see how your dumbass can even argue with me because you think this is to bring in martial law (LOL ####ING IDIOT) but not possible they hold these events in Cities to #### with people?? Why did Obama move the g20 to camp david? Like I said k## yourself for being a 30 year old troll.
Lol at you putting in all that effort and me not reading it or giving a ####.

Nothing you say matters, and nobody takes you seriously or gives a #### about your opinion. SO I'd suggest going back and doing that homework we talked about earlier. Don't want Moms to cut off your allowance do we?
 04-26-2012, 04:43 PMaway - #32
surreyjack 48 heat pts48

d 
space
$1,832 | POWERFUL
Lol at you putting in all that effort and me not reading it or giving a ####.

Nothing you say matters, and nobody takes you seriously or gives a #### about your opinion. SO I'd suggest going back and doing that homework we talked about earlier. Don't want Moms to cut off your allowance do we?
Only somebody as stupid as you would think it takes effort typing 3 paragraphs... Than again you're dumb enough to not realize you put in half the effort to type your response. You hate me because I am getting a college education and you will always be considered lower class making less than 50k.

You give enough of a #### to respond though and you read what I said I just made way too many valid points for you to refute so you gotta resort to petty insults. 30 year old making less than 50k hating on your future boss, lol ####.

Last edited by surreyjack; 04-26-2012 at 04:46 PM..
 04-26-2012, 04:45 PMaway - #33

d 
space
$14,831 | POWERFUL
you know what. I'm not even going to continue. This was a legitimate thread that affects a lot of people. Continuing on will just deter people from the information. So carry on little guy.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-26-2012 at 04:47 PM..
 04-26-2012, 04:49 PMaway - #34
surreyjack 48 heat pts48

d 
space
$1,832 | POWERFUL
you're still talking? Funny how I'm getting paid right now and you're just catching feelings.

But it's 5 now so I'm off work and dealing with your #### a$s ain't worth it unless I'm getting paid. So feel free to respond. I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Now go finish your homework little guy.
I caught feelings yet you quoted me first LOL. You aren't getting paid to do #### you're 30 still living with your parents constantly trying to pick arguments with people over the internet.
 04-26-2012, 04:49 PMaway - #35
surreyjack 48 heat pts48

d 
space
$1,832 | POWERFUL
you know what. I'm not even going to continue. This was a legitimate thread that affects a lot of people. Continuing on will just deter people from the information. So carry on little guy.
You shouldn't even had started now you just looking like a dumbass getting ethered.

I just realized you're the same idiot that started an argument with me in the college thread you still mad I destroyed you in that thread? SMH that was like 2 weeks ago I didn't even remember till I just went back and read that thread LOL k## yourself for holding a grudge over that nerd.

Last edited by surreyjack; 04-26-2012 at 04:57 PM..
 04-26-2012, 05:11 PMaway - #36
Chief Dee 6 heat pts

d 
space
$10,224 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by fivetreyfour
Word outta Cook County Jail is they are preparing for 10,000 plus arrests BEFORE the summit. Looks like they are going to start them sweeps throughout the city like they did before the Democratic National Convention in 1996. Back then I stayed over east and I remember just getting off the block and looking out our apartment window and seeing the blue and whites rounding all the folks up like cattle. If you from the Chi and you heavy in the streets it's a good idea to be extra careful after the 1st week of May.
lmao ni##a said "ova east". You know he from the city.
 04-26-2012, 05:13 PMaway - #37
ImAMonster 249 heat pts249

d 
space
$24,214 | POWERFUL
I love living in the country yo. Nothing like this ever happens here. All I gotta worry about is ####ty a$s internet and hot summers.
 04-26-2012, 05:37 PMaway - #38
Chief Dee 6 heat pts

d 
space
$10,224 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PEK
Some of yall need to take off the tin foil hats. Since the government knows there will be protests and #### could get wild, shouldn't they prepare for it.(i.e. have training exercises, bring in more police enforcement, set up shelters)

I guess yall believe the government should just say #### it.
I dont think that the biggest issue in this situation are the protests or rioters, I think the biggest issue here is the fact that the government can and will use incidents like these to take away more of your rights and give themselves increased power over civilians. It's not really the protest that concerns us, but the increase in legislative power that could potentially create police states in the future by taking away your rights little by little until you're left with none at all.
 04-26-2012, 05:52 PMaway - #39
supervillain 191 heat pts191

d 
space
$12,166 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
I dont think that the biggest issue in this situation are the protests or rioters, I think the biggest issue here is the fact that the government can and will use incidents like these to take away more of your rights and give themselves increased power over civilians. It's not really the protest that concerns us, but the increase in legislative power that could potentially create police states in the future by taking away your rights little by little until you're left with none at all.
Hit the nail on the mother####in head...

1984 anyone?
 04-26-2012, 07:39 PMaway - #40
killya 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$3,952 | 19814040
NDAA going to come out in full effect. (possibly)!!! Declaring the United States a battleground...hmmm were they waiting for this chicago g20 summit? Or are they going to wait when the economy tanks? Probably when the economy tanks

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Sep 30 - Two Female High School teachers accused of sex with st..
61 comments
Sep 30 - Breaking News: First Ebola Patient in America Confirmed
68 comments
Video inside  Taken 3 Trailer
51 comments
  Young Thug Supposedly Banned From St. Louis
New reply 2 minutes ago - 92 comments - by KleanKutt100
 Article inside Chris Brown Calls Tmz Harvey Levin “the Devil”
New reply 27 minutes ago - 69 comments - by Tha Truth
 NBA Kobe Disses Swaggy P
New reply 10 minutes ago - 97 comments - by Bkjj11
 NBA Dion Waiters Call John Wall 'best Backcourt' Comment &...
New reply 35 minutes ago - 133 comments - by Bkjj11
 Image(s) inside Chinese Billionaire Says: If You’re Poor At 35, You De...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 55 comments - by Shadiah
 NFL Jon Gruden Mulling Raiders If...
New reply 37 minutes ago - 52 comments - by Bkjj11
 Video inside Forza Horizon 2 |ot| The Only Club For Driving You'll ...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 89 comments - by Remy Lebeaw
 Video inside Rosenberg Sheds Light On Amber & Wiz Divorce (chea...
New reply 53 minutes ago - 143 comments - by grad051709

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,817 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.