This is BX @ Boxden.com

Apr 17 - Texas teacher claims she couldn’t have fondled black student because she’s racist

Apr 17 - Texas teacher claims she couldn’t have fondled black student because she’s racist
topic by Ham Rove - 04-17-2013, 07:23 AM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

> Apr 17 - Texas teacher claims she couldn’t have fondled black student because she’s racist - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!
A first-grade teacher at an Humble prep school cited her racial prejudice against black students in denying allegations that she fondled a girl in her classroom last month, according to court records.

Esther Irene Stokes, 61, of Montgomery, was charged with indecency with a child April 10, court records show.

The 7-year-old student told police that Stokes, her teacher at Northwest Preparatory Academy Charter School, sent all the students out of the classroom and touched her on her "private part" on the outside of her clothes on March 1, according to a criminal complaint filed in the case.

Humble police met with Stokes after she failed a polygraph examination. Stokes denied touching the girl "on any part of her body," prosecutors said.

"The defendant stated that she doesn't like black students because she was prejudiced," the complaint states. She told police that "she does not like the complainant" and has "very little to no interaction" with her.

The girl told Stokes to stop touching her at which time the defendant told her to get out of the classroom, according to court records. The teacher "made her stand outside of the classroom in the hallway and refused to allow her to eat lunch and take a test," records state.

Stokes denied ever being alone with the girl or not allowing her to eat lunch, the complaint states.

Paul A. Hardin, principal of the academy at 600 Charles St., told investigators that a cafeteria printout showed that the girl ate breakfast March 1 but did not eat lunch that day.

Stokes was arrested April 10 and released the following day from the Harris County Jail after posting $10,000 bail.

Conroe attorney Patty Maginnis said that Stokes was innocent "based on the facts that we know" that include school records and surveillance footage in the school hallway.

Maginnis said the child gave a different date for the alleged offense - about two weeks later than the date listed on the offense report. "The March 1 date was determined by the detective after the detective reviewed the school records," she said.

Maginnis said she has not confirmed that her client made racist comments about the child.

"However, if the comments were in fact made," she said, "they are not proof that any crime has been committed by my client. I would consider that just a personal opinion. The facts of the case will determine that she is innocent."

Stokes was fired after an investigation by charter school officials, according to a news release Tuesday from Miracle Education Systems, which operates the academy. Stokes had been placed on administrative leave after her arrest.
Humble first-grader says teacher sent kids out, fondled her - Houston Chronicle
> Apr 17 - Texas teacher claims she couldn’t have fondled black student because she’s racist - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

49 comments for "Apr 17 - Texas teacher claims she couldn’t have fondled black student because she’s racist"

04-17-2013, 09:25 AMaway - #2
matelyan 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$8,419 | POWERFUL
Damn this is crazy.

On the one hand I can see her racist defense being valid in the sense that she just really despises black people and would never want to touch or interact with one. So why even molest one???

But why would a 7 year old little girl lie about being molested????
 04-17-2013, 09:44 AMaway - #3
bobbysteels18 529 heat pts529

d 
space
$6,037 | POWERFUL
if she is racist why is she teaching black students..
 04-17-2013, 10:20 AMaway - #4
Tony Franks 3 heat pts

d 
space
$5,424 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by matelyan
Damn this is crazy.

On the one hand I can see her racist defense being valid in the sense that she just really despises black people and would never want to touch or interact with one. So why even molest one???

Lol. Tell that to all the light-skinned slaves born to a father that hates black people, and doesn't even see them as people to begin with.

I could actually see a child making up a story about a teacher that's constantly picking on her. But racism is not a defense. It only means that u might do ANYTHING.
 04-17-2013, 10:29 AMaway - #5
beast1412 38 heat pts38

d 
space
$4,118 | POWERFUL
Shes finished either way
 04-17-2013, 10:32 AMaway - #6
Kontrast0 37 heat pts37

d 
space
$22,711 | POWERFUL
 04-17-2013, 10:49 AMaway - #7
Throbbin' Thicke 70 heat pts70

d 
space
$9,494 | POWERFUL
Win or lose she lost. That's the best defense you can come up with?!! She's done being a teacher after this is over
 04-17-2013, 11:11 AMaway - #8
getyagameup 24 heat pts24

d 
space
$4,027 | POWERFUL
good. glad she's not going to be corrupting the future generation with her bias opinions. i would believe the kid just because. we need to start believing the children. these ####ing teachers need to know better.
 04-17-2013, 11:39 AMaway - #9
RAZAH CUTS 2816 heat pts2816

d 
space
$41,158 | POWERFUL
she's lying her a$s off...
 04-17-2013, 11:46 AMaway - #10
NoName 38 heat pts38

d 
space
$1,167 | 20977239
What has to go through your attorney's mind to come up with that as your defense?
 04-17-2013, 11:49 AMonline - #11
Ham Rove 2034 heat pts2034

d 
space
$37,181 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NoName
What has to go through your attorney's mind to come up with that as your defense?
i mean, better to be racist than a child a molester
 04-17-2013, 11:53 AMaway - #12
Cheeze 491 heat pts491

d 
space
$30,885 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bobbysteels18
 04-17-2013, 12:16 PMaway - #13
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts

d 
space
$2,722 | 10734647
slave masters were racist too and you know how they did
 04-17-2013, 02:49 PMaway - #14
BlackRepub85 8 heat pts

d 
space
$5,038 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by matelyan
Damn this is crazy.

Sometimes kids lie dude or someone could've put her up to it. I know when I was 7, I knew exactly waht to say to get a teacher in trouble. We actually had some 3rd grade girls band together to get one of my teachers fired because they didn't like her and she would make them do her work. They were 7 then and far from stupid, they knew what they were doing. They even tried to manipulate some boys by letting them feel them up to get them to say she was touching them inappropriately.
 04-17-2013, 06:00 PMaway - #15
Black Samurai 75 heat pts75

d 
space
$2,357 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NoName
To avoid prison time She can still get hired at one of those racist white schools that still believe in segregation, as long as she doesn't lose her teaching licence.
 04-17-2013, 07:48 PMonline - #16
titanreese 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$10,539 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by beast1412
Shes finished either way
True but I think I rather be finished out of prison then finished in prison
 04-17-2013, 08:16 PMonline - #17
Deniro732 5 heat pts

d 
space
$10,462 | POWERFUL
this ####
 04-17-2013, 08:31 PMaway - #18
Johnson Barnes 26 heat pts26

d 
space
$3,746 | 19833949
Originally Posted by bobbysteels18
 04-17-2013, 08:36 PMaway - #19
Dee Grande 893 heat pts893

d 
space
$18,490 | POWERFUL
a white person...

admitted to being racist
 04-17-2013, 08:37 PMaway - #20
OC123 79 heat pts79

d 
space
$18,943 | POWERFUL

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Xbox One's struggles are traceable to one bad decision
71 comments
Microsoft Investigating Xbox Owners for Fraudulently Refunding ..
81 comments
NFL Dallas Cowboys fans are losing their minds
57 comments
  Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta (prod. Soundwave X Thunder...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 117 comments - by mdemaz
 NFL Halloween Costume
New reply 56 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Frasier
 Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend Responds To Drake & Wayne ...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 103 comments - by Frankybaby
 Video inside Daylyt Video In A Nice Pink Dress And Thot Wear Dissin...
New reply 1 hour ago - 52 comments - by Star
 Image(s) inside Pic Of Kidd Kidd Ridin Around In Niissan
New reply 9 minutes ago - 55 comments - by ajeana
 Image(s) inside Oct 28 - Life Under Obama Sucks. And These Numbers Pro...
New reply 1 hour ago - 115 comments - by KFrizzle
 NBA Official Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Chicago Bull
New reply 47 minutes ago - 1369 comments - by Akira Son Bio
 Image(s) inside Hov. Migos. Rowdy Rebel
New reply 1 hour ago - 66 comments - by chrismb

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,834 fans of BX | none new today 4,801 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.