This is BX @ Boxden.com

Apr 11 - Donald Trump: Paul Ryan Budget Is 'Catastrophic'

Apr 11 - Donald Trump: Paul Ryan Budget Is 'Catastrophic'
topic by Ham Rove - 04-11-2012, 05:27 AM - Boxden > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Donald Trump is not a politician. Nor is he someone who offers measured political analysis. As a surrogate for the Mitt Romney campaign, he's been more of a sideshow than an actual advocate, primarily because the subtleties of campaigning are lost on him.

On Tuesday morning, that bluntness was on full display as Trump spent several minutes plainly questioning the political chops of Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) and declaring, with characteristic conviction, that the Ryan budget would be an abject disaster for Romney.

"It is catastrophic what he's done," Trump told CNBC. "If they lose, it will be the single biggest reason why the Republicans lost: the Ryan plan."

Trump said he took issue not with the content of the Ryan budget -- though he declined to weigh in on that -- but rather, the timing of its introduction.

"I think the worst thing [Romney] can do is strongly embrace that budget if he wants to get elected," he said. "This will be the single worst move in the Republican Party for many years. This is going to be catastrophic."

"Perhaps Paul Ryan is a bright guy but he is not a good chess player," he said later, "This gentleman is not a good chess player, that's all I can tell you."

As someone who still thinks President Barack Obama may have forged his birth certificate, Trump's own standing as a political chess player is obviously in question. It would be a remarkably risky move for Romney to deploy him at all on the trail, though the idea of Trump fundraising on the former Massachusetts governor's behalf isn't so far-fetched. (Already, Trump and his wife are slated to host a birthday fundraiser for Romney's wife, Ann, later this month.)

That said, it's not all that simple to dismiss Trump's fears about the political fallout from the Ryan plan. And it will be interesting to see whether Romney clarifies his position on the budget proposal that he recently called "marvelous."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/
> Apr 11 - Donald Trump: Paul Ryan Budget Is 'Catastrophic' - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below! The plan sucks c#ck now, and it will suck c#ck any other time you announce it. Trump is a clown.

Latest News Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

2 comments for "Apr 11 - Donald Trump: Paul Ryan Budget Is 'Catastrophic'"

04-11-2012, 05:29 AMaway - #2
Dray 594 heat pts594

d 
space
$33,884 | POWERFUL
trump>

ivana trump>>

i want her to marry me

i will be a househusband

420 all day miss trump all night
 04-11-2012, 05:30 AMaway - #3
Ham Rove 2032 heat pts2032

d 
space
$37,138 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dray
trump>

ivana trump>>

i want her to marry me

i will be a househusband

420 all day miss trump all night
isn't her name Ivanka? lol

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Lil Durk's Baby Mama is a freak
77 comments
The PS4 SharePlay thread: Online Couch Coop and trying out othe..
104 comments
NBA Kobe Bryant Calls Dwight Howard "A bi-ch Ass N***A"
120 comments
 Video inside Smack/url Presents- T Rex Vs Charlie Clips [anticipati...
New reply 24 seconds ago - 399 comments - by ZeusSlaps
 Image(s) inside Oct 29 - Aliens Are Real Reveals Former Area 51 Scient...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 147 comments - by Rick Ross
  Beyonce Comes Out To Support Her Childhood Crush Jake ...
New reply 48 seconds ago - 117 comments - by HipHopFactz
 audio inside Jay Rock - Pay For It (ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantel)
New reply 21 minutes ago - 74 comments - by malc
 Video inside 10 Hours Of Walking Around Nyc As A Woman (ny Niggas A...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 288 comments - by Tastemaker331
 audio inside Lil Wayne - Gotti (ft. The Lox)
New reply 27 minutes ago - 148 comments - by Dabc32
 Article inside Juvenile Returns To Cash Money Records
New reply 20 minutes ago - 161 comments - by Steve
  T.i.'s Paperwork Album Is Fire !
New reply 31 minutes ago - 74 comments - by Blue Smoke

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,833 fans of BX | none new today 4,803 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.