THE OFFICIAL Madden 12' NFL Online Franchise BET it BACK (ps3 only)
BET it BACK: your last franchise on steriods.
Madden 12 Fantasy Franchise League will be conducting a 32 user online draft Sept 4th, 2011 and were looking for the perfect balance nearly 14 completed seasons since 2009.
100% Cell Text League = Best Community
100% Access to League Website Via FB = Bet It Back | Facebook
100% League Manager access = http://www.manager.betitback.com
Never deal with playing cpu or empty slots all the time human league real league.
LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT BALANCE.
BETitBACK MADDEN 12 FRANCHISE:
FYI: Madden 12 Initial Draft will be held Sept 4th 2011 Sunday time
FYI: ALL Active Members need to post (under this post) 5 teams that they might want in madden 12. I only want to see teams in this post. No teams is guarantee. But this will help create the Madden 12 roster. Rosters will not be release until after the game comes out.
Bet It Back The Madden 12 Roster will be released once we feel we have the users necessary for a strong 12 and more importantly can get confirmation on who will be at the draft we plan to have 32 / 32 users drafting a full draft so we expect people to take time out and plan for it.
Ideally would like to release madden release date and then have the random draft order board created so users can prepare.
Bet It Back | Facebook BETitBACK BET it BACK
BET IT BACK TV IS BACK
|08-04-2011, 02:06 AM||online - #2|
13 season straight
|08-04-2011, 02:08 AM||away - #3|
this league is endorsed by me and has my blessing...
Last edited by jhj26; 08-04-2011 at 02:11 AM..
|08-04-2011, 02:17 AM||away - #4|
32 user no computer real people real players 72 hour advances 48-72 hour advances
100% communication legoo.
|08-04-2011, 02:51 AM||away - #5|
1-27-2011 - READ -
* End of Season FA Drop overall increased
* New Owner trade guidelines broken down, no owner with under 17 finished game may trade without commissioner approval.
* Fill in Games
* Seventh Commandment/ The Swap / Repeat
* League Manager Accounts :
Bet It Back - Franchise Rules and Guidelines
ONLINE FRANCHISE SERVER :
BET it BACK TV :
League Manager Accounts :
Overview 1/2, league is to be competition filled, fun, fast LEAGUE. We like to advance as fast as we can but have a 72 hour limit to schedule games. We will try to max out as many season as possible out of the 10 that are available. League members are expected to be mature. Trash talk fine, but don't disrespect each other on a personal level. Your required to have a working email, and cell text to schedule league games each advance.
Regular Season Quarters are 7 min long 15sec acc
Playoff Games 8min quarters
(all times include 15 sec advance)
Superbowl Game is 8min Quarter no acc
You only agree to join and remain in franchise if you agree with the following rules and guidelines.
The First Commandment
- TRADE RULES / GUIDELINES
If you don't agree to the trade rules don't entertain, offer, execute, complain of anything against what's posted below. Play without dealing with this part of the league.
What are the League Trade Rules?
- REQUIRED -
Every trade completed must be and is required to be posted by one of the owners who accepts the deal onto the franchise server/or website. This can be done by copying and pasting the trade from the franchise transactions or typing the deal out yourself. Random league members may post as well the completed deal. Again DO NOT accept any trade if you cannot report it soon after or it will be returned. Owners who have trades returned & don't follow trade guidelines risk not being able to trade rest of the season, banned from trading forever, or removed from the franchise.
- WHATS NOT ALLOWED -
(1) No sign & drop player trades are allowed between any owners - only time this may occur is when the current commissioner(s) does it to complete trade or gives you approval to do so.
(2) Players can only be traded when both owners finish current weeks game or before both owners play their games for the week a player cannot play twice in the same week unless commissioner grants approval.
- WHAT IS ALLOWED -
(1) All owners may submit human trades manually in which they will have to wait until both teams finish their games that week and accept.
(2) If you want a trade done before a weeks game both owners must submit offer to current commissioner(s) and have only the commissioner execute the trade or give you approval to release/sign players only.
- REJECTED TRADE RULES -
(1) The commissioner(s) may only reject league trades and submit a valid reason why & alert the league why. A trade isn't just acceptable with overall adding up as "equal" commissioner(s) will decide values and what makes sense of the complete trades not the owners. Commissioner has the power to reject another commissioners trade with valid reasoning posted.
(2) If a trade is completed and an owner QUITS, or REMOVED from the league without staying a full season after the trade 17 games (not week advances) (not including playoffs) the new owner will be presented the option to keep team how it is or have the trade reversed if they like the team w/o the deal. Only case it will not be returned is if the current commissioner(s) see's the trade bettering the team that was removed/quit. Commissioner(s) will determine what will be reversed or not if player is involved in multiple player deals.
(3) If commissioner see's any extreme foul trades completed at his own opinion will be returned without any votes & owner warned possibly followed up with trade rights removed for the season (or league removal) if no reason is posted why.
- DEADLINE -
You have until Week 8 to discuss and finish trades after that the trade deadline is passed, so make sure you draft and sign free agents to fill voids in case of injury.
THREE+ TEAM TRADES : are acceptable as well, must be sent to commissioner of league via email to complete, you have until week 8 to negotiate the trade between the 3 or more owners.
* WARNING ABOUT NEWBIE/NEW OWNER TRADING
Trades will be rejected if they appear to be suspect without league vote if they don't add up/(make sense). Although rare almost will always occur with a new owner reason being if taken over a team and cannot better the roster a replacement will not suffer with bad moves made or not taking the best deal you can get if waited longer.
NEWBIE TRADES: Any owner who hasn't finished 17 games in BiB Franchise will have to wait 24 hours before any trade may be processed unless approved by both commissioners (2/2 vote) it will go through instantly (or sign/drop approved). You need to post the complete deal on website and wait 24 hours to read any counters from another all other league owners during the wait if your trade doesn't receive approval from both commissioners from the league. Shortly this means NO NEWBIE OWNER may do instant trades until given approval of 2/2 vote.
The Second Commandment
- LENGTH OF TIME TO FINISH GAME & LEAGUE CONDUCT EXPECTATIONS
How Long Do I Have to play my game ?
- Your expected to complete your game within a 72 hour time frame. Members are provided a email list (and posted on discussion board of website) of all league members contact information. At the beginning of a new week FB Alert, Email, Cell text may be sent out, upon receiving it's advised you immediately add as friend and text message your opponent asking when you can play, when you will be online and providing your information as well. Regardless members are expected to know when the advance has happen staying active on website and schedule games accordingly.
- HOW TO HANDLE OWNERS NOT REPLYING TO YOU/ GAME TROUBLES? -
If a user fails to respond to you within 48-72 hours/or less via your cell text message first then other methods you have used then.
post on that you A. attempted to to cell text opponent B. date & if you got a response or not.
Franchise Message Board FACEBOOK :
- COMPLAINT REQUIREMENT -
All complaints must include you attempted to cell text the owner and date and what kind of response you got. All late complaints past the schedule advanced time will be ignored, even if the advance has not been completed yet due to waiting until the last minute.
Owners Out of Town / Vacation / Tech issues - If you will be gone over 5 or more days and will miss you two or more franchise games you must report (not another owner) it to current commissioner of the length of time you will be gone and date of return prior to leaving. Not doing so may result in being replaced with another owner. Also if you have tech issue broken system ect report it you may be temp removed until fixed.
On the deadline the games are supposed to be completed commissioner will determine how good of contact you tried to make based on what you have posted and at that time in most cases your game will not be played by you but simulated.
Simulated Games are based on Fair Sim or Controlled Sim
A Fair Sim - Both owners attempted to make game but never could play and both owners posted the alert on franchise server or email to commissioner a reason why they missed.
A Controlled Sim - A sim where one players is booted and 1min gm is played where the booted owner is made to lose. Owner is invited after the league advance. Can occur for players being unavailable to play, not being responsive in schedule game or other cases judged by the commissioner(s).
Complaints on missing Game / Reporting you can't play should be posted in this order of availability
1. Franchise Message Board FACEBOOK :
(guaranteed to get u a control win if judged u earned)
(online server, text message, emailed in complaints ect will not guarantee you to earn a control sim win, posting on the website/fb will)
- ARE LEAGUE INJURIES KEPT ON IF I DON'T PLAY? -
League injuries are only turned off to give an owner a controlled sim win game. League injuries will be turned on in any fair sim game where both owners don't mutually "ASK FOR" a fair sim game. Meaning that if you post "I tried to contract my opponent no reply" you will earn a fair sim game and risk injuries for not following the rules and letting it be known that you cell text your opponent.
OWNERS Confirmed Unable to play/Unresponsive: If you confirm you cannot play or will be missing another league owner will be able to take over your team to play your opponent to fill in the game (with injuries on). The fill in owner may not win the game however the idea is to have your squad play full length game to risk injuries, get stats, give fill in owner practice/scout experience of their opponent in return for their time. This goes also for owners who get reported on not responding to an opponent if something can be scheduled a fill in owner may complete the game with commissioners approval.
- HOW TO GET REMOVED FROM THE LEAGUE -
Commissioner will keep track of owners who miss games w/o posting a reason or show lack of interest in commissioner opinion in making an effort to play their games, in the case a certain amount is reached based on commissioner opinion owner will be removed and replaced with a more dedicated owner.
- Conduct - Owners sending personal attacks to another members email, cell, or personal online accounts are open to be removed from the league. Personal attacks include messaging someone hateful, negative messages, name calling, sending negative things for no reason. Name calling can be personal such as (Fag, !!, !!, ect) Trash talking is fine just keep it clean. You will be warned if you get out of line and asked to adjust if you can't in a mature way you run the risk of being removed from the league. This guess from the forum to game situations that you don't like don't get out of line with another member keep it respectful. Finally - any owner can be removed for taking ignorance to the extreme, what determines what that is will be up to the commissioner(s) removing the member be careful.
|08-04-2011, 02:51 AM||away - #6|
The Third Commandment
- BANNED PLAYS / ROSTER MOVES / YOUR IN GAME ACTIONS
What plays are banned during gameplay?
- Nano Blitz, we don't run nano blitz in the league don't knowingly attempt to run a nano blitz, people seem to Nano Blitz then spam nano blitz, so it is not allowed also.
- Field Goal Blocking is not allowed under any instance even if your down, if a user uploads ea sports highlight of you doing it he will be removed. This rule is simple do not manually run into block opponents FG attempt. You may run a FG Block formation all you want you just cannot attempt to literally block the field goal. Rushing the line to cause confusion ect is all acceptable FG BLOCKING literally is banned.
- Kickoff Block glitch is not allowed at all doing so results in removal.
- Punt Block is allowed only if the opponent is on or behind the 20 yard line of their opposite end of the red zone. Punt blocks do happen so if you want to prevent max punt block protect.
Pre Game Screen, The HOME TEAM shall be able to select Dark Jerseys, the AWAY TEAM must select white jerseys. Bottom line is HOME TEAM get's selection on jersey color pre-game and Away team must go opposite of their final selection failure to obey home team request will result in a loss.
Free Agent Rules
Your Allowed : to sign any free agent in the franchise that is overall 0-75 overall.
Your NOT ALLOWED : No owner may sign a free agent who has an overall of 76-99 overall these players will be awarded to teams based by league commissioner(s) group.
OWNERS - RELEASING players 76+ overall without a valid reason may be up for league removal for not attempting to trade or package them away to better their team. Unless you have a valid reason there is no reason any owner should release a 76+ overall player. Contact a commissioner or post on website your reason.
* (1) + KICKERS 76 + OVERALL AND GREATER may be released and signed without request.
Overview 2/2, THIS IS NOT A SIM LEAGUE some rules may be apart of some but more so to prevent glitch like play. If you score high points fine owners aren't banned for not kneeling the clock out being up late in the game, or going for it on 4th down, running the same formation more than once is acceptable.
If your losing big and still playing hard a winning team will keep playing hard if you don't try to end the game. However if your winning big and a losing team is simply trying to end the game ex kneel out clock with 1-2min left in 4th there's no reason for a winning team to (call timeout ect) trying to extend the game. Although we understand there is some rivals who may want to punish another team it would be respectful to let the game end. Crying, Quitting, and complaining because your losing isn't acceptable in this league. Win or Lose you are expected to play the entire season. Qutting a game because your losing will result in your being removed from the league (if the commissioner chooses so).
The Fourth Commandment
- HOW TO HANDLE GAME DISCONNECT
- If a game disconnects in franchise mode online you must choose the option to quit game AND DON'T COUNT. HOWEVER there is exception explained below.
EXPLAINS IN DETAIL how to replay d/c games
A D/C occurs in (blowout game) you can mutually elect for the WINNING or LOSING team whoever didn't get D/C out the game to remain in the game and WIN or LOSE the game.
A. D/C OCCURS Winning team is removed losing team remains, BOTH mutually owners agree for losing team to finish game (but not win the game based on score,ect and not having a chance to win if D/C didn't happen).
B. D/C OCCURS losing team is removed, WINNING TEAM remains and has enough of a lead to get the losing team to mutually agree it's okay for the winning team not to exit and finish out game with the win.
IF A GAME D/C and a player is up then you will have to honor there points bottom line, when you remake the game PLAYER A. get's his lead back.
This is to prevent any foul play or guessing if opponent pulled the plug. You will mutually have to talk whether it be through PSN, OR CELL TXT agree on score/field position and let each other score the points back without blitzing or giving hassle. Onside kickoff the ball for short field. Person in control of ball at D/C will get ball back.
- How to handle getting your lead back...
If you are up on pts or more you will get to regain your lead. Player who is down must allow you to score your pts back and it must be PRE DETERMINED you both will score the same points until game is back to where it DC at. mutually RUN the clock out until you reach the point where the game was D/C at. Only at that time can you begin normal play again.
OWNERS : WHO QUIT DURING A FRANCHISE GAME
- If a user quits during a game before the 2nd quarter then you must follow these guidelines
A. You quit and don't count game
B. You determine a user has quit the game and report it to commissioner
C. After it's reported to commissioner and they will determine what happen you will play the game again vs a new USER or be allowed to finish.
However, if commissioner gets a mutual understanding owner quits game which will result in banned from league (if commish picks that) they may allow you to finish vs cpu. If that does not happen you must quit the game and play vs a new owner. If you CELL TXT during this and are close to winning and I reply before game is over to continue to may, if not you must abide by rules and wait for new owner to complete full game.
The Fifth Commandment
PLAYING CPU GAME IF NO OWNER SIGNED IS BANNED
If a owner quits, is banned/removed and there is no owner signed and the week advances you may not play cpu instead of human. That is coward like, you must wait until a new owner is signed or if commissioner gets somebody to fill in temp to play the human game. If you play a fresh game from scratch vs cpu you will be banned. I have no control to stop a user from doing this but won't beg against it. This is clear rule that should be understood based on reading this.
- You may play the computer if told to do so by current commissioner running the franchise, other than that do not play "Vs CPU Games".
The Sixth Commandment
HOW OFF SEASON IS HANDLED
There will be a rookie draft each off season league commissioner will contact by email all owners with date and time to attend. Worst teams record wise will get the best picks. Players will progress each off season, so even if your out of playoffs its best to play hard and build players progression up. Players of age will retire in the off season as well.
At the end of the completed Season, Free Agent Drops will be required for the top four teams.
SUPER BOWL Winner - Will have to release a 90+ overall player, or have option to release a 81+ overall player, and a 77+ overall player.
Super Bowl Loser - Will have to release a 82+ overall player
AFC Conference Game Division loser - will have to release 76+ overall player
NFC Conference Game Division loser - will have to release 76+ overall player
Age Limit : For Players Being released must be 32 years or younger at the start of the new season
Kickers/Punters : May not be part of players released
* This will create 4-5 free agents which will be award to the teams with the worst records that season, in the case a team has a tie breaker with worst record commish will pick who gets them. Starting from the worst team up the player can pick who he would like to sign by directly telling commissioner and player will be signed to their team.
* If the commissioner determines to adjust the order of FA DROP pickups or include a team not in the top 4-5 worst the list will be ADJUSTED to what the commissioner suggests.
- HOW TO BE REMOVED FROM THE LEAGUE -
A. 1.1 If your team finishes in the top 4 worst record wise 3 seasons in a row it may be up to be replaced.
A 1.2 - If you continually get outclassed (determined by league commissioner) as a new owner you will be removed from the franchise. If you display you lose more than win (and countless outclassing) in combination with poor league communication you will be removed from the league by a commissioner request. If you display terrible performance and don't finish in the top 4 worst in 3 seasons in a row you still run the risk of being removed from league for better competition.
B. If your team finishes in top 4 worst back to back season it will not be eligible for a top's FA pickup and skipped to the next worst owner listed outside of that squad.
This is to keep the league competitive, if you cannot finish out of the top 4 worst squads 3 seasons in a row you have no reason or point in playing in a franchise because you are not playing to win or not good enough to win. Not following the league rules and guidelines after you have claimed to read and agree to them can result in you being removed from the league, any questions ask.
Starting SEASON 3 this rule will be implemented. Due to what appears to be a consistent trend going on with winning and losing, in addition to the confidence being displayed weekly on the website no longer will divisions remain the same for an entire BiB Madden release. BiB owners will still have power to pick their teams (season one) but must earn the right to keep them. The changes will go in effect once each season after the rookie draft is complete and the power will go to the owner(s) who play to win and win the Superbowl. They go as follows
The SUPERBOWL winner will now have to power to relocate TWO owners of their choice into new divisions. The two owners selected will keep their rosters, draft pick status, but will have to abide by the final selections made by the SUPERBOWL winner of where the new location and division they play will be.
WHAT CAN BE DONE - SB Winner may select any owner from the NFC or AFC, meaning two AFC/two NFC owners can be selected and forced to swap inside the same conference.
WHAT CAN'T BE DONE - SB Winner cannot move anyone currently in their division at seasons end nor move themselves into a new division.
REASON - Top four teams are "punished" to release skilled players to least skilled teams, this is an "award" to have control for playing to win. There is no such thing as a 6-7 NFL Season without coaching changes or new challenges. So whether it may be the SB Winner choice to strategically target a challenge to ease things up on themselves by placing a threat in their division. Situation could simply be someone they don't care for much through chat, PSN, FB, ect and forcing them into a more challenging division as a punishment.
TWIST - If the Superbowl winner doesn't want to impose their power to swap at season end for whatever reason they have. The SB runner up will have all the same options above including moving the SB winner. If there is a repeat/back2back SB Winner he will have the power in his second winning year to adjust 4 users rosters swapped rather than two.
|08-04-2011, 05:56 AM||away - #7|
this nicca really got a official contract for Madden.. wtf..
|08-04-2011, 10:54 PM||away - #8|
[pic] this league has plenty of rules to keep up with but I'll be willing to join up Ill check out the facebook page
|08-05-2011, 08:31 AM||online - #9|
rules is simple this is how the league is run so u know what u getting into. Plus 13 straight seasons
|08-05-2011, 03:40 PM||away - #10|
SINCE 2009-2011 13 SEASONS OF STRAIGHT FOOTBALL
HUMAN LEAGUE NO CPU LEAGUE WHERE it's half men half robot we all play ps3 madden ball
We don't tell you how to play really
all rules cover mainly is trade rules and free agent rules which are strict to maintain a FAIR LEAGUE
REST ARE just conduct stuff to keep everyone respectable... it is broken down cleaner in the email version this is just copy and paste BTW
THE OFFICIAL WAITING IS OPEN .... WE roughly wanna bring back 25 guys from our current season cut some and get some new great active blood in here we just wanna know what you about and how serious you are with keeping up with a good franchise for once
BET IT BACK
|08-06-2011, 11:32 AM||away - #11|
[pic][pic][pic][pic] take notes jhj
THE OFFICIAL WAITING IS OPEN .... WE roughly wanna bring back 25 guys from our current season cut some and get some new great active blood in here we just wanna know what you about and how serious you are with keeping up with a good franchise for once
BET IT BACK
Added Live Stream tab on the left of screen click it and be able to interact with any member of the website live in chat box vs message by message. Allow entire site to chat vs one on one scenarios. Good for multiple team trade talk, draft day talk, ect
|08-06-2011, 04:56 PM||away - #12|
Got a facebook account speak your mind::
|08-10-2011, 11:21 AM||away - #13|
Im down to join. I like how this league is run. I posted on the facebook site. Any team is fine with me.
|08-14-2011, 01:15 PM||away - #14|
|08-16-2011, 03:44 AM||away - #15|
|08-18-2011, 10:21 PM||away - #16|
|08-21-2011, 09:43 PM||away - #17|
Bet It Back
(anton) For the first ever bib will have a regular roster lg.
253 Impressions · 22.53% Feedback
|08-22-2011, 06:08 AM||away - #18|
by the end of another season in this league he'll have another 8 posts worth of rules. folks if you can't win you got to make rule after rule until you can. he's like goodell turning the NFL to powderpuff football. [pic]
|08-22-2011, 10:19 AM||away - #19|
you amaze me little guy... not so much that your hating cause you were once an exposed bum in the game of john madden football.... but more so because you were the old guy on the black who blew me up about how happy your were to play in my league you know in madden 10 like 2009 like two years ago? Like the league you left after your skills weren't up to par with the rest of the members... the league where you were on my !! to stay in? the league where you literally had no problems with the rules or game play at all the league you quit because your router broke and I didn't agree to give you a win because of bad equipment and your opponent got it... yeah rules like that are unfair a broke college student can't afford a new router to get online and cries its unfair he has to lost because it's not his fault it's broke
Yeah how about your a whiney !! [pic]
!! outta here geek.
Amazes me the amount of made up "hate" people go through just because... clearly I don't like you or the womb that released the slop bucket that became of you but I don't make up fairy tales about you... I call it like I see it a whiny little !!... and your suppose to be a man... yet your lady gaga in the game.
Die soon btw
Last edited by StudiosConnect'; 08-22-2011 at 12:36 PM..
|08-22-2011, 02:21 PM||away - #20|
| 50 Cent Retweets Fan's Tweet Questioning Lloyd Banks L... |
New reply 15 seconds ago - 87 comments - by 187Proof
| Meek Mill Puts His Homie On Blast For Asking For $5000... |
New reply 23 minutes ago - 284 comments - by ProfitSee
| Did Fake Thuggin Strike Again? Augusta, Georgia Rapper... |
New reply 17 seconds ago - 117 comments - by KleanKutt100
| French Montana First Week Sales Projections |
New reply 35 minutes ago - 111 comments - by bmanbman
| NBA Anthony "da Brow" Davis Got Himself A Bad As... |
New reply 55 seconds ago - 101 comments - by Free Trotty
| Photogenic Cutie Tianna |
New reply 38 minutes ago - 59 comments - by X_WunderKind_X
| President Obama’s 1979 Prom Photos(white Blonde Chick ... |
New reply 20 minutes ago - 81 comments - by cheenz
| NBA Melo Has Torn Labrum, Could Be Out Three - Five Months |
New reply 58 minutes ago - 89 comments - by Agentzer0oo0
|Join us on Facebook. Check out the BX fan page and hit the Like button.||Follow BX on Twitter to get instant hot topic alerts.||Enter your email address below and receive a daily hot topic newsletter.|
|5,315 fans of BX | none new today||4,294 following and 1 new today|