This is BX @ Boxden.com

How to know if your banned from Xbox Live..

How to know if your banned from Xbox Live..
topic by King Kusanagi - 06-05-2009, 04:46 PM - Boxden > XBOX ONE & 360 Lounge

How to know if your Xbox 360 is banned from Xbox live.

Not sure if your banned from live? Getting strange error codes on your Xbox 360 when trying to connect to live? Rest a$sured you are not alone and there are solutions available. In fact these smart solutions will rekindle your love for your Xbox 360 console yet again and allow you to play online with your friends once more.

First thing that you need to determine is if you are truly are banned from live, the easiest way to find this out is by the error code that you receive. So run a network connection test. When the connection fails, then check the Z value in the error code. 8015 - 190D means you have been banned. Note this means your console was banned - not your account or your storage device. This means that you have not lost any of your gamer achievements.

Good news to say the least. However, you still cannot access your live account or play competitive games like Call Of Duty 4 or Unreal Tournament. Or can you?

Well fortunately yes you can still play online, but you will have to be a little more creative about it. The good news is that there is an Xbox 360 dedicated expert site out there where you can gain access to private gaming networks. This exclusive community will allow you download special software that will facilitate the connection for you. They will even show you the ropes and guide you through any issues you come across. As a bonus you can also download and copy Xbox 360 games with their complete package. This is an exclusive membership site so get in while you still can.

To find out more check out http://everything4360.com where you can download xbox 360 games too!

My name is Richard, a self proclaimed Guru of Gadgets an avid PC, Console, Gadget tweaker and gamer.

Join my Fanclub and you will never be without all the coolest info on all most poular phones, consoles and gadgets. Stick around and learn how to optomize all your pages. Get found on over 260+ search engines.

Need help?

Ask me how to utilize proper SEO techniques to rank high with your web, hub, squid, blog pages. I love to help other advertisers and publishers on their way to success.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Rich_M

Something for newcomer modders or people that's curious. :greetings10:

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

8 comments for "How to know if your banned from Xbox Live.."

06-05-2009, 05:54 PMaway - #2
King Jackson 70 heat pts70

d 
space
$4,413 | POWERFUL
Nice lil option if I ever get banned LOL
 06-05-2009, 06:01 PMaway - #3
jewelz1132 3 heat pts

d 
space
$8,394 | POWERFUL
all you have to do is unplug the xbox to let the date/clock reset..if you try to sign on and it updates the date and time, but you cant get on live you're banned lol
 06-06-2009, 11:06 AMaway - #4
Game375 42 heat pts42

d 
space
$11,552 | POWERFUL
I used a tunneling program to play competitive games when I first got banned. My 360 and pc were logged to the same router. I had to always select local area network then search and join games on my pc. Pain to get larger games but perfect for games like 2k10. I don't remember the name but I'll post when I do.
 06-06-2009, 12:30 PMaway - #5
King Kusanagi 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$8,002 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Game375
I used a tunneling program to play competitive games when I first got banned. My 360 and pc were logged to the same router. I had to always select local area network then search and join games on my pc. Pain to get larger games but perfect for games like 2k10. I don't remember the name but I'll post when I do.
Yeah, do that please. you'll be helping us out in the future if that day ever comes. props btw.
 06-06-2009, 02:16 PMaway - #6
Tek-Delorean 

d 
space
$4,077 | 6206989
free online service

Peeps in the brooklyn area hit me up if your #### is banned, or red ringed, I can get you a new system for 0$
 06-06-2009, 02:53 PMaway - #7
King Kusanagi 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$8,002 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Tek-Delorean
free online service

Peeps in the brooklyn area hit me up if your #### is banned, or red ringed, I can get you a new system for 0$
props on the link man. those who don't know, you can use this tunnel if you dont have gold live service. as long as you got a connection, your good.:dancingcool:
 06-06-2009, 03:31 PMaway - #8
G-Lock 

d 
space
$1,556 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Tek-Delorean
free online service

Gut swap?
 06-07-2009, 01:25 PMaway - #9
Game375 42 heat pts42

d 
space
$11,552 | POWERFUL
its called Xlink Kai. Thats the tunneling program I used. Supports everything.. psp, ps2 and ps3. xbox and 360. ds everything. heres a link for those interested. requirements and guide is all on their site

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX GameSpot > XBOX ONE & 360 Lounge

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Oct 23 - Ebola in NYC
75 comments
Image inside  white girl got azz!!!!!!
89 comments
Image inside  Klay Thompson Still Winning Yoooooooooooooooooo!
142 comments
 NBA Shawn Kemp Top 10 Dunks (the Blake Griffin Of The 90s,...
New reply 1 second ago - 126 comments - by EZ Green
 Video inside Guy Jumps White House Fence And Owns 2 German Shepherds
New reply 4 minutes ago - 87 comments - by st21
 NBA Jeanie Buss: ‘any Free Agent That Would Be Afraid To P...
New reply 1 minute ago - 85 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
 NCAAF Notre Dame Freshman Wr Justin Brent Dating Legendary F...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 159 comments - by theFREAK
 Video inside Hater Punches Ilovemakonnen At Sobs
New reply 2 minutes ago - 250 comments - by EZ Green
 Image(s) inside Ransom Jumps In Ilovemakonnen Beef With Troy Ave After...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 81 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 BOX Floyd Mayweather Is Scared Of Black Fighters
New reply 4 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Blue Mercury
 NBA Kendrick Lamar, Kevin Hart Highlight Cleveland Cavalie...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 91 comments - by metatr0n

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,796 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.