This is BX @ Boxden.com


$20/person Fantasy Football league .. 10-12 teams


 $20/person Fantasy Football league .. 10-12 teams
 08-12-2012, 11:29 AMaway - #181
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 137 heat pts137

  d 
space
$9,026 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iSpeakGenius
I was thinking the same. Up it to a 14 team league but that would be max. More money. Everybody cool with that?
I would prefer 12 but I can live with 14, no more than that.

Anything above a 12 team league and 1 injury could basically k!ll your whole fantasy season, though.

I vote to keep it @ 12.
 08-12-2012, 11:52 AMaway - #182
wjcorner 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,178 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Gramz
I would prefer 12 but I can live with 14, no more than that.

Anything above a 12 team league and 1 injury could basically k!ll your whole fantasy season, though.

I vote to keep it @ 12.
same here, 14 is reaaaaaally pushing it...trades, waiver wire, alot of #### gets barren when you go above 12 teams. Once the money part starts, someone is going to drop out, I can almost guarantee it.
 08-12-2012, 05:35 PMaway - #183
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,377 | 6875948
Such a tough decision. Not including me its 2-2 vote on whether to go to 14 teams. 1 ni##a has yet to confirm so Illumanti will prolly get that slot if he doesn't.

Maroon Tiger would be next up when someone drops if we keep it at 12.

We go to 14, Maroon and Illumanti would be in and they say they good for the bread so.....

Either way we should try to solve this soon so we can iron out the LeagueSafe details this week

Last edited by iSpeakGenius; 08-12-2012 at 06:34 PM..
 08-12-2012, 08:11 PMaway - #184
Maroon_Tiger 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$40,676 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iSpeakGenius
Such a tough decision. Not including me its 2-2 vote on whether to go to 14 teams. 1 ni##a has yet to confirm so Illumanti will prolly get that slot if he doesn't.

Maroon Tiger would be next up when someone drops if we keep it at 12.

We go to 14, Maroon and Illumanti would be in and they say they good for the bread so.....

Either way we should try to solve this soon so we can iron out the LeagueSafe details this week
Regardless of how it plays out, put wjcorner in before me.. It wont k!ll me to be left out (im in a couple leagues outside of bx) but i'd like to be in the group.. But dude wants in more than me..

If you got room im all in, but put dude in b4 me
 08-12-2012, 09:30 PMaway - #185
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,377 | 6875948
Originally Posted by Maroon_Tiger
Regardless of how it plays out, put wjcorner in before me.. It wont k!ll me to be left out (im in a couple leagues outside of bx) but i'd like to be in the group.. But dude wants in more than me..

If you got room im all in, but put dude in b4 me
Homeboy already in. I'm tryna make room for you and Illumanti
 08-12-2012, 11:01 PMaway - #186
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 137 heat pts137

  d 
space
$9,026 | POWERFUL
There's only one spot left if we do 12, just do first come, first serve and try to see if we get everybody to pay the league dues before the draft.

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 08-12-2012 at 11:13 PM..
 08-13-2012, 09:04 AMaway - #187
Illuminati 79 heat pts79

  d 
space
$22,824 | POWERFUL
Joined.
 08-13-2012, 09:13 AMaway - #188
W24x55 35 heat pts35

  d 
space
$7,934 | POWERFUL
Keep it to 12 teams man.

And why are we starting 11 players a game?

What happened to the original format of...

QB
RB
RB
RB/WR
WR
WR
TE
K
DEF

This makes the most sense.

Last edited by W24x55; 08-13-2012 at 09:20 AM..
 08-13-2012, 09:16 AMonline - #189
#JewLife 70 heat pts70

  d 
space
$11,329 | POWERFUL
leave it at 12. yall tryna do way too much now, tap ya brakes

Last edited by #JewLife; 08-13-2012 at 09:47 AM..
 08-13-2012, 09:25 AMaway - #190
patt24 47 heat pts47

  d 
space
$3,036 | POWERFUL
anyone interested in a $150 a person league? PM me for details
 08-13-2012, 09:27 AMaway - #191
StateProperty88 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$31,606 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Thee Yung Star
leave it at 14. yall tryna do way too much now, tap ya brakes
glad to see you could join us yung
 08-13-2012, 09:48 AMonline - #192
#JewLife 70 heat pts70

  d 
space
$11,329 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Thee Yung Star
leave it at 12. yall tryna do way too much now, tap ya brakes
i meant to write 12 ... leave it at 12 ... that extra $100 ain't that big of a deal
 08-13-2012, 09:50 AMaway - #193
Maroon_Tiger 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$40,676 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iSpeakGenius
Homeboy already in. I'm tryna make room for you and Illumanti
aye #LEGGGGGO
 08-13-2012, 09:51 AMaway - #194
W24x55 35 heat pts35

  d 
space
$7,934 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Thee Yung Star
i meant to write 12 ... leave it at 12 ... that extra $100 ain't that big of a deal
I agree. Keep it to 12 teams.

and set the draft up for Monday the 27th at 9pm.
 08-13-2012, 10:40 AMaway - #195
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,377 | 6875948
Vote stays at 12 teams. 1 dude never confirmed his spot so his spot got taken by Illumnati.

If everyone is cool with drafting August 27th the money will be due that day before the draft. Time is still to be voted on. (some people work nights) Anyone who doesn't pay, Maroon will be on deck for they spot. I'll send out LeagueSafe emails after my conferences.

I'll adjust the roster size later as well.

Can we all agree on this?
 08-13-2012, 10:48 AMaway - #196
wjcorner 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,178 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iSpeakGenius
Vote stays at 12 teams. 1 dude never confirmed his spot so his spot got taken by Illumnati.

If everyone is cool with drafting August 27th the money will be due that day before the draft. Time is still to be voted on. (some people work nights) Anyone who doesn't pay, Maroon will be on deck for they spot. I'll send out LeagueSafe emails after my conferences.

I'll adjust the roster size later as well.

Can we all agree on this?
leggo

and I'm good with anytime on the 27th, i got 27th-29th off for Madden
 08-13-2012, 11:01 AMaway - #197
W24x55 35 heat pts35

  d 
space
$7,934 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iSpeakGenius
Vote stays at 12 teams. 1 dude never confirmed his spot so his spot got taken by Illumnati.

If everyone is cool with drafting August 27th the money will be due that day before the draft. Time is still to be voted on. (some people work nights) Anyone who doesn't pay, Maroon will be on deck for they spot. I'll send out LeagueSafe emails after my conferences.

I'll adjust the roster size later as well.

Can we all agree on this?

Well done.
 08-13-2012, 11:16 AMonline - #198
#JewLife 70 heat pts70

  d 
space
$11,329 | POWERFUL
@iSpeakGenius:

Gimme a list of participants, draft time and other important info (how to pay or w/e) so I can update the first post.
 08-13-2012, 11:18 AMaway - #199
StateProperty88 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$31,606 | POWERFUL
i should be good anytime after 7 on the 27th
 08-13-2012, 11:29 AMaway - #200
BronxBombers 160 heat pts160

  d 
space
$29,309 | POWERFUL
Im Down w/ Aug 27 ...What Time... And How Long Is Each Pick

I Could Pay Today If You Set The League Safe Thing Up
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter > Fantasy GM presented by BX
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Jul 25 - Man, 80, says he shot burglar after pregnanc..
59 comments
Image inside  Gorgeous Dominicana-Smash or Pass???
53 comments
Image inside  First Look at Vision from Avengers: Age of Ultron (Ha..
75 comments
 Image(s) inside Fif Bout To Fire This Ungrateful Negro Jack Thriller
New reply 2 minutes ago - 82 comments - by Xaiv
  Jul 24 - The Top 10 Most Happy And Un-happy Cities In ...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 122 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
  Is Bobby Schmurda The Next Trinidad James
New reply 6 minutes ago - 67 comments - by inetol
 Image(s) inside Jul 25 - Supermodel Andreja Pejic Comes Out As Transge...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 55 comments - by AbbyZ512
 Image(s) inside Last Of Us Remastered New Taunt
New reply 11 minutes ago - 74 comments - by MrIToldYouSo
 Image(s) inside My Moms Sent Me This Text, Yall Folks Do This Sh-t?
New reply 13 minutes ago - 136 comments - by Affliction
 NFL Jason Collins To Dungy "shouldn't You Want All Ch...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 67 comments - by Crown267
 NFL Justin Blackmon Arrest Video - "this Is Gonna Be ...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 107 comments - by ZeusSlaps

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,753 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.