This is BX @ Boxden.com

Kimbo Slice vs Tank Abbott

Kimbo Slice vs Tank Abbott
 07-30-2007, 05:18 PMaway - #21
_John_ 1 heat pts

d 
space
$146 | 2094421
Tank will absolutely demolish Kimbo. Kimbo is a joke . Ray Mercer blocked all his punches. If he stood up with Mercer like everyone expected them to stand up, he would've lost .
 07-30-2007, 10:08 PMaway - #22
bigox420 

d 
space
$436 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by _John_
Tank will absolutely demolish Kimbo. Kimbo is a joke . Ray Mercer blocked all his punches. If he stood up with Mercer like everyone expected them to stand up, he would've lost .

No way is tank going to beat him kimbo has been training with some good people. Where has tank been beside the bar. I can't see him KO'ing Kimbo and that is the only way he could win.
 07-31-2007, 06:55 AMaway - #23
Santoro 9 heat pts

d 
space
$7,843 | POWERFUL
Kimbo is going to k!ll Abbott. He's been garbage since the 90's. He's never and I repeat never gone past 1 round. This is a stupid fu#king f!ght.
 07-31-2007, 08:46 PMaway - #24
_John_ 1 heat pts

d 
space
$146 | 2094421
If you guys think Kimbo will win this f!ght, you guys are out of your minds. Kimbo should stick to picking on people from the streets who can't f!ght .
 08-01-2007, 12:10 AMaway - #25
bigox420 

d 
space
$436 | POWERFUL
If you guys think Kimbo will win this f!ght, you guys are out of your minds. Kimbo should stick to picking on people from the streets who can't f!ght .
I think you are out of your mind to think that tank will beat kimbo. I know kimbo is new to MMA and all but what has tank done in the last 2 or 3 years nothing but lose. I doubt he was in training before he took this f!ght and we all know he will not make it to round 2.
 08-01-2007, 12:17 AMaway - #26
_John_ 1 heat pts

d 
space
$146 | 2094421
Tank will knock him out the first round . I don't know what the big deal is about Kimbo just cause he's training with Bas. Like I said before, Ray blocked all his shots. Ray is known for taking punches and coming back. I still have no idea why Kimbo took that match to the ground.
 08-01-2007, 05:47 AMaway - #27
bigox420 

d 
space
$436 | POWERFUL
Tank will knock him out the first round . I don't know what the big deal is about Kimbo just cause he's training with Bas. Like I said before, Ray blocked all his shots. Ray is known for taking punches and coming back. I still have no idea why Kimbo took that match to the ground.
You are dumber then I thought. If he blocked every punch then he would be an idiot to stand with him. It is not boxing it is MMA. Well then maybe he should just come in to f!ght Tank and just take him down and choke him out because we all know Tank is garbage on the ground and you must not know who Bas Rutten is maybe you should do some homework on MMA.
Stay in school and just say no to drugs.
 08-01-2007, 09:07 PMaway - #28
_John_ 1 heat pts

d 
space
$146 | 2094421
I do know who Bas is...just cause he's good doesn't mean Kimbo will be. For example, I know one good teacher and some people doesn't get what he teaches because not everyone will get it. I know Kimbo would've been an idiot to stand up with Ray and I know it's MMA but it shows Kimbo is not the striker everyone thinks. You should go back to school, you mispelled "than"
 08-01-2007, 10:09 PMaway - #29
bigox420 

d 
space
$436 | POWERFUL
You really think Tanks stand up is better. All kimbo has ever done in his street f!ghts is box. Untill he got into MMA he was a striker. Tank is a striker too but he more of a brawler. He has hard punch but still don't think he will knock out Kimbo. Its ok we will see how long tank will last when it happens.
 08-02-2007, 10:31 PMaway - #30
Ex Deus 

d 
space
$28 | 78762
kimbo is a monster, he'll whoop tanks a$s. I cant wait for kimbo to get a real f!ght against forrest grifin or keith jardine that would be some ####
 08-08-2007, 09:28 PMaway - #31
succaworm 

d 
space
$265 | 533992
Tank has too much experience and skill for Kimbo. Tank has a solid wrestling baccground and as long as he doesnt gas too quiccly i think he will have an easy time with Kimbo.
 08-09-2007, 12:16 AMaway - #32
bigox420 

d 
space
$436 | POWERFUL
Ok experience maybe but there is no way he has MORE skill. Kimbo has gain more skills on the ground and on his feet in 6 months then tank has gained his whole career. Tank is nothing more then a brawler. He has only had 2 submission wins and he has not had a f!ght go passed the 1st round. If you think Kimbo is going to let Tank control this f!ght your crazy. Kimbo in the first round will end the f!ght fast. Even if it makes it to the second round Tank will be gased for sure.
 08-09-2007, 04:55 PMaway - #33
Bigdawg76 

d 
space
$833 | 1257262
Man I just wanna see a good f!ght. I hope that Tank can give Kimbo a run for his money.
 08-16-2007, 11:10 AMaway - #34
m3st 1 heat pts

d 
space
$679 | POWERFUL
kimbo will win against abbot ... but kimbo is a ####ing chump ... he wont make it in MMA ... once he f!ghts someone with real skills his career will be over before it starts
 08-16-2007, 11:59 PMaway - #35
bigox420 

d 
space
$436 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by m3st
kimbo will win against abbot ... but kimbo is a ####ing chump ... he wont make it in MMA ... once he f!ghts someone with real skills his career will be over before it starts
I can see that happening but I don't think it will be because of a lose. Maybe cause he is getting old but not like he never took a beating before. If his training keeps going good with BAS then I can see him doing well for himself in MMA. I too would like to see him f!ght an expereinced f!ghter and see how he does. That guy is a monster.
 08-24-2007, 11:37 PMaway - #36
_John_ 1 heat pts

d 
space
$146 | 2094421
Originally Posted by bigox420
Ok experience maybe but there is no way he has MORE skill. Kimbo has gain more skills on the ground and on his feet in 6 months then tank has gained his whole career. Tank is nothing more then a brawler. He has only had 2 submission wins and he has not had a f!ght go passed the 1st round. If you think Kimbo is going to let Tank control this f!ght your crazy. Kimbo in the first round will end the f!ght fast. Even if it makes it to the second round Tank will be gased for sure.
@ Kimbo ending the f!ght in the first round. Kimbo isn't that good! Tank will knock him out in the first round. You keep talking about him training with Bas, a good teacher won't keep Kimbo from getting his a$s whooped. All Kimbo does is f!ght untrained people in the streets and he couldn't even beat all of them . You also keep bringing up Tank being unconditioned which I agree with but I don't think Kimbo is conditioned either. Look at what Gannon did to him, he got his a$s kicked and he was young back then .
 08-25-2007, 12:12 AMaway - #37
bigox420 

d 
space
$436 | POWERFUL
@ Kimbo ending the f!ght in the first round. Kimbo isn't that good! Tank will knock him out in the first round. You keep talking about him training with Bas, a good teacher won't keep Kimbo from getting his a$s whooped. All Kimbo does is f!ght untrained people in the streets and he couldn't even beat all of them . You also keep bringing up Tank being unconditioned which I agree with but I don't think Kimbo is conditioned either. Look at what Gannon did to him, he got his a$s kicked and he was young back then .
Whatever man every good f!ghter has loses on his record. We can keep going back and forth like high school kids ( wait you are ) But we will have to see. Kimbo is a lot different f!ghter now then he was back then. Do you really think Tank will have enough in the TANK to make through 2 rounds ???? I can't see that happening, considering none of his f!ghts have ever made it to the middle of round 2, but hey we will see. I am not the only one in here that thinks that way. Oh yeah who is Tank training with. Anyone know ? Which bar is he at now? I really dobt Tank will be in good shape. Kimbo has learn more skills in MMA in a year then Tank learn in his whole career. Thats the difference with training with Bas. Who has Tank ever trained with besides Tito back in the day? I would really like to know cause I don't know .

Last edited by bigox420; 08-25-2007 at 12:17 AM..
 08-25-2007, 12:17 AMaway - #38
_John_ 1 heat pts

d 
space
$146 | 2094421
Originally Posted by bigox420
Whatever man every good f!ghter has loses on his record. We can keep going back and forth like high school kids ( wait you are ) But we will have to see. Kimbo is a lot different f!ghter now then he was back then. Do you really think Tank will have enough in the TANK to make through 2 rounds ???? I can't see that happening, but hey we will see. I am not the only one in here that thinks that way. Oh yeah who is Tank training with. Anyone know ? Which bar is he at now? I really dobt Tank will be in good shape. Kimbo has learn more skills in MMA in a year then Tank learn in his whole career. Thats the difference with training with Bas. Who has Tank ever trained with besides Tito back in the day? I would really like to know cause I don't know .
Alright, we'll just wait and see. Want to make a friendly wager? If Tank wins, you prop me once each day for two days. If Kimbo wins, I'll prop you for a week and a half. Sound fair?
 08-25-2007, 01:59 AMaway - #39
bigox420 

d 
space
$436 | POWERFUL
Alright, we'll just wait and see. Want to make a friendly wager? If Tank wins, you prop me once each day for two days. If Kimbo wins, I'll prop you for a week and a half. Sound fair?
DONE good luck
 09-23-2007, 02:22 AMaway - #40
casper 1 heat pts

d 
space
$14,749 | POWERFUL
yo...when is this f!ght supposed to happen?? i thought it was sept. 14

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter > MMA presented by BX

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Apple Pay is double charging customers
72 comments
Image inside  Oct 22 - Female Gym Teacher Caught Sleeping With Youn..
65 comments
Image inside  Oct 21 - FBI Whistleblower: U.S Is Reviving Terror S..
65 comments
 Image(s) inside Oct 22 - Autopsy Reveals Michael Brown Reached For Off...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 265 comments - by theFREAK
 Video inside T.i. At The Breakfast Club: Iggy & Snoop, Ebola, G...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 88 comments - by BreakfastClub
  Is There Any Rapper That Never "fell Off"?
New reply 5 minutes ago - 61 comments - by JewsusChrist
 Image(s) inside Missing Sphinx Head Found In Ancient Greek Tomb
New reply 12 minutes ago - 71 comments - by Sniggit
 NFL Some Seahawks Players Allegedly Dont Think Russell Wi...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 194 comments - by st21
  Rumor: Troy Aves People Snuff Makkonen In Ny Show On A...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 135 comments - by 44wade
 Video inside Hater Punches Ilovemakonnen At Sobs
New reply 8 minutes ago - 177 comments - by EZ Green
 NFL Brett Favre : "rams Austin Davis Can Be The Next ...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 83 comments - by theFREAK

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,795 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.