Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Pac vs Mayweather - who you think would win?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
147 viewing
 Image inside More Pics From Lionel "Chinx" Pickens Funeral [Instagram]
64 comments
most viewed right now
129 viewing
Image inside Chris Brown Back At It: He Beat Karrueche
108 comments

top in section
57 viewing
 Image inside Jay-Z and Beyonce at the headquarters of Tidal. Not one black employee
top in hiphop
top in section
34 viewing
 Image inside Got Em
top in gear

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Poll results - Pac vs Mayweather.. who wins?
Pac wins 43 45.26%
Mayweather wins 51 53.68%
Tie/Draw 0 0%
Who cares, boxing sucks 1 1.05%
Voters: 95. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Pac vs Mayweather - who you think would win?
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #41
markus1127  space
www.grownfolk.us
space
$2,421 | 2153852
lol @ mayweather not having offense..tko for mayweather roach will throw in that towel please believe!
Unread 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #42
NOCCOWT 8 heat pts space
ONE OF DA ILLIEST CATZ
space
$4,999 | 20835394
Floyd by UD but Pacman is still da s**t!!!
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #43
Chicano_Flow  space
Imagination>Knowledge
space
$1,601 | 3368078
TiPZ said:
Floyd hasn't been beaten

Pac-Man has been beaten...3 times actually

So Money Mayweather it is
Wow this is the dumbest comment ive read, you gone take that with you for when your actually betting money?? Just because a f!ghter has 0 losses doesnt mean he cant get an L?? werent all Mayweathers oppoentns hand picked? I still cant believe how he cheated Marquez. Having 3 losses aint no problem for Pacquiao, hes on a streak and is at the peak of his career, FLoyd just been chillin f!ghting smaller f!ghters, and comin back from a 2 year vacation. Come up with better reasons as to why you think floyd would win not just OH he has 0 Losses bulls**t.

I put my money on Pacman vs Cotto but vs Mayweather i will have to be a bit more skeptical bout my decision, I feel like Pacman is faster and hits stronger than Mayweather to this point, goin back to how Pacman demolished Hatton waaay earlier than Mayweather could, and now he fought a true in his prime welter and still flurried to death cotto, but if Pacman goes in swingin wildly at Mayweather there can be problems for him, but i know Roach will train Pacman as to how to approach Mayweather correctly.If this f!ght happens BELIEVE me Mayweather will be runnin back.

Last edited by Chicano_Flow; 11-15-2009 at 11:27 AM..
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #44
Kon Vert  space
Hard Ball
space
$1,295 | 3787293
Mayweather vs Hatton and Pacman vs Hatton - no point in comparing the two.

Hatton was a completely different f!ghter between the Mayweather f!ght, where he hadn't been beaten, to the Lazcano f!ght where I was suprised he won, to the Pacman f!ght, where I personally believe he was beaten before he stepped in the ring

Saying Mayweather hasn't lost and thus will beat a f!ghter who has, well, that seems a bit foolish to me. A horse that has never won a race can still win a race. The only difference that might make to me is if I'm putting money on it

I'm continually impressed with Pacman. With his training, attention to detail and exploitation of his opponents weaknesses

Mayweather is undefeated, and even though I don't care much for his attitude and personality, is an exceptional f!ghter

I think Mayweather will beat him, either a late knockdown like with Hatton, or on points

I don't see it happening, however
Unread 6 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #45
JamcnPrettyboy 77 heat pts77 space
Pure Shooter
space
$19,032 | POWERFUL
floyd got that defense but he doesn't hit that hard

pacquiao got that quickness. he just has to provoke floyd enough to make him really go hard and then make his move

its kinda hard to tell but imma go with pacman by split decision

and to those who say "floyd because he's undefeated" is more than likely not a real fan of boxing.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 11-15-2009 at 07:41 PM..
Unread 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #46
davon4204 6 heat pts space
space
$12,666 | POWERFUL
TiPZ said:
Floyd hasn't been beaten

Pac-Man has been beaten...3 times actually

So Money Mayweather it is

So the f**k what??? I hate to hear people say because he lost twice that means he's gonna lose this one. make a more substantial statement. Those losses came in his early career. Yeah you can't be beat if your ducking and dodging f!ghters...

Last edited by davon4204; 11-16-2009 at 02:20 AM..
Unread 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #47
davon4204 6 heat pts space
space
$12,666 | POWERFUL
snaxxx said:
cats jock floyd so much dey in denial, knowing floyd baks out on all real f!ghts

Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #48
orv  space
o_O
space
$3,435 | 18437912
Anyone who knows anything about boxing knows for a fact that Cotto is nowhere near Mayweather. The commentators even stated themselves, "Manny Pacquaio wouldn't be so happy and carefree if he was facing Joshua Clottey instead of Miguel Cotto tonight."
Clottey would f**kin' DESTROY Pacquaio. Know that!
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #49
Santoro 10 heat pts10 space
Boston, FL
space
$7,914 | POWERFUL
So you Mayweather fans are telling me Mayweather has a harder, stronger punch than Cotto? Because Manny took some of his best shots and only looked phased once. Mayweather is not as strong as Cotto, but has better defense and is faster. However Manny f!ghts every f!ght the same. He is wild and leaves himself open, but that doesn't mean Floyd is gonna counter him all day either. I think Manny will have no problem taking Mayweather's best shot. I don't know about the other way around.

I don't see this f!ght ever happening though.

Last edited by Santoro; 11-16-2009 at 02:58 PM..
Unread 6 years agoclass of '08 - away - #50
DrX 56 heat pts56 space
J Cole is a L
space
$34,925 | POWERFUL
orv said:
Anyone who knows anything about boxing knows for a fact that Cotto is nowhere near Mayweather. The commentators even stated themselves, "Manny Pacquaio wouldn't be so happy and carefree if he was facing Joshua Clottey instead of Miguel Cotto tonight."
Clottey would f**kin' DESTROY Pacquaio. Know that!
please clottey couldnt even put a cut cotto away. dude always been overrated to me, some people act like hes some kind of machine or something
Unread 6 years agoclass of '08 - away - #51
KingStarbury3  space
space
$733 | 0
mayweather would r*pe pacman, anyone whos a real boxing purist and doesnt hate mayweather knows this...and im not sure how a boxing purist can hate mayweather, hes so skilled and amazingly better then everyone else
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #52
Qwes1  space
space
$1,311 | 559424
I want to say Pacman, and there is way to beat Mayweather in which Castillo did in the first one but got robbed... Cut off the ring and make him f!ght, Pacman is going to cut off that ring and make him f!ght. That's it! But then again there's way to beat Pacman that's box him from the outside in which Mayweather is good at. I would say, it would go 12 rounds and Pacman will win on points b/c he ain't knocking out Mayweather. Cotto threw straight jabs in the first two rounds that were going in clean. Then he stopped throwing it, Mayweather ain't going to stop throwing his jab. It's going to be interesting if he happens!
Unread 6 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #53
Blah 17 heat pts17 space
Word
space
$21,916 | POWERFUL
Dan Rafael is slurping Manny something vicious, i thought analyst were suppose to be un biased ... every chance he gets he takes shots at Floyd then praises Manny
Unread 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #54
Bruce Leeroy  space
When you got that glow..
space
$15,227 | POWERFUL
I still say Floyd by UD. Split decision if they want to make some more money on a 2nd f!ght. Floyd will more than likely carry Pac for a few rounds learning his style then he'll turn it up on him around the 4th or 5th round. When Cotto BOXED Manny he did pretty good, but he tried to slug with him @ certain times and thats where he f**ked up. He's flat footed too. Floyd has tremendous ring skills. I really really hope this f!ght goes down and Floyds takes the W so I can hear the million excuses from his haters. I can't wait for the day.
Unread 6 years agoclass of '08 - away - #55
FreshPrince  space
space
$386 | 226570
I'll say one thing, it will be a hella close f!ght.
Unread 6 years agoclass of '08 - away - #56
Motivated 16 heat pts16 space
Nation's Capital
space
$21,043 | POWERFUL
etchasketch said:
I just watched the Pacquiao vs. Cotto f!ght and I have to say that it went just like how I knew it would go. I wanted Cotto to win but I knew he wouldn't.

People that say that based off this f!ght Pac would murder Mayweather need to relax.

Pacman really surprised me with how much he could take. I don't watch TOO many Cotto f!ghts but Manny wasn't phased ONE BIT but Cotto's power. His stamina was great too.

Mayweather is WAAAAAAAY faster and quicker than Cotto.
Mayweather's defense is SOOOO much better Cotto.
Mayweather will feel SOOO comfortable at 147.

Pac-Man throws ALOT of wild punches that will leave him exposed to Mayweather's SERIOUS counter left hooks.

If Mayweather gets hit by a Pacman combo, it WILL be his first REAL knockdown ever and MAYBE his first loss.

I WILL SAY THIS RIGHT NOW: IF A MAYWEATHER PACMAN f!ght GET SCHEDULED, IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST f!ght IN A LOOOOOONG TIME AND ONE OF THE BIGGEST f!ghtS EVER!

sure u right, whats worse than what oscar tried to flurry him with? wouldn't let that boy breathe, and he still took that s**t....not sayin oscar is faster than pac, im just lettin you know, a combo aint s**t to mayweather
Unread 6 years agoclass of '08 - away - #57
Nation's Capital
space
$21,043 | POWERFUL
Kjizzle03 said:
Mayweather just toyed with a n*gga that some say beat Pac-man
exactly
Unread 6 years agoclass of '08 - away - #58
Nation's Capital
space
$21,043 | POWERFUL
Defense trumps pac....
Unread 6 years agoclass of '08 - away - #59
Nation's Capital
space
$21,043 | POWERFUL
Qwes1 said:
I want to say Pacman, and there is way to beat Mayweather in which Castillo did in the first one but got robbed... Cut off the ring and make him f!ght, Pacman is going to cut off that ring and make him f!ght. That's it! But then again there's way to beat Pacman that's box him from the outside in which Mayweather is good at. I would say, it would go 12 rounds and Pacman will win on points b/c he ain't knocking out Mayweather. Cotto threw straight jabs in the first two rounds that were going in clean. Then he stopped throwing it, Mayweather ain't going to stop throwing his jab. It's going to be interesting if he happens!

yeah right...4 and 0 b**ch
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #60
Grisly 25 heat pts25 space
doughstackz.bandcamp.com
space
$6,149 | POWERFUL
29 26 said:
Pac-man would ether mayweather's career.
^^ this

:greetings10: floyd, say hi to your first loss.

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter > Pro Boxing @ BX

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
34 viewing
Image inside Virginia Mom Arrested For Leaving 8 Y.O. Home Alone While She Got Turn..
127 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
32 viewing
Video inside Lil Scrappy Taste Tests Dame Dash Son "Chipz Cookies" and Gives Honest ..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
29 viewing
NBA Warriors VS Cavs Finals Will Be More Predictable Than Mayweather/Pacquio F..
134 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
27 viewing
Image inside Young thug confirmed gay
418 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Video inside Just a Beautiful Day in Chicago....
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
16 viewing
May 24 - Ex-Scientologist Leah Remini still struggling with fallout from leavi..
110 comments
@news
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside May 25 - Megan Connors, Sexy 30-Year Old Math Teacher Smashes Students..
81 comments
@news
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Video inside Batmobile Spotted On SUICIDE SQUAD Set As 'The Joker' And 'Harley Quinn..
38 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
10 viewing
NBA The Steph Curry Meme's Have Begun
96 comments
@sports

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time