This is BX @ Boxden.com

Pac vs Mayweather - who you think would win?

Poll results - Pac vs Mayweather.. who wins?
Pac wins 43 45.26%
Mayweather wins 51 53.68%
Tie/Draw 0 0%
Who cares, boxing sucks 1 1.05%
Voters: 95. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only) [Click here to become a member]

Pac vs Mayweather - who you think would win?
 11-15-2009, 09:52 AMaway - #41
markus1127 

d 
space
$2,421 | 2153852
lol @ mayweather not having offense..tko for mayweather roach will throw in that towel please believe!
 11-15-2009, 10:55 AMaway - #42
NOCCOWT 8 heat pts

d 
space
$4,892 | 20765091
Floyd by UD but Pacman is still da ####!!!
 11-15-2009, 11:22 AMaway - #43
Chicano_Flow 

d 
space
$1,568 | 3368076
Originally Posted by TiPZ
Floyd hasn't been beaten

Pac-Man has been beaten...3 times actually

So Money Mayweather it is
Wow this is the dumbest comment ive read, you gone take that with you for when your actually betting money?? Just because a f!ghter has 0 losses doesnt mean he cant get an L?? werent all Mayweathers oppoentns hand picked? I still cant believe how he cheated Marquez. Having 3 losses aint no problem for Pacquiao, hes on a streak and is at the peak of his career, FLoyd just been chillin f!ghting smaller f!ghters, and comin back from a 2 year vacation. Come up with better reasons as to why you think floyd would win not just OH he has 0 Losses bull####.

I put my money on Pacman vs Cotto but vs Mayweather i will have to be a bit more skeptical bout my decision, I feel like Pacman is faster and hits stronger than Mayweather to this point, goin back to how Pacman demolished Hatton waaay earlier than Mayweather could, and now he fought a true in his prime welter and still flurried to de@th cotto, but if Pacman goes in swingin wildly at Mayweather there can be problems for him, but i know Roach will train Pacman as to how to approach Mayweather correctly.If this f!ght happens BELIEVE me Mayweather will be runnin back.

Last edited by Chicano_Flow; 11-15-2009 at 11:27 AM..
 11-15-2009, 12:24 PMaway - #44
Kon Vert 

d 
space
$1,295 | 3787293
Mayweather vs Hatton and Pacman vs Hatton - no point in comparing the two.

Hatton was a completely different f!ghter between the Mayweather f!ght, where he hadn't been beaten, to the Lazcano f!ght where I was suprised he won, to the Pacman f!ght, where I personally believe he was beaten before he stepped in the ring

Saying Mayweather hasn't lost and thus will beat a f!ghter who has, well, that seems a bit foolish to me. A horse that has never won a race can still win a race. The only difference that might make to me is if I'm putting money on it

I'm continually impressed with Pacman. With his training, attention to detail and exploitation of his opponents weaknesses

Mayweather is undefeated, and even though I don't care much for his attitude and personality, is an exceptional f!ghter

I think Mayweather will beat him, either a late knockdown like with Hatton, or on points

I don't see it happening, however
 11-15-2009, 07:40 PMaway - #45
JamcnPrettyboy 75 heat pts75

d 
space
$17,954 | POWERFUL
floyd got that defense but he doesn't hit that hard

pacquiao got that quickness. he just has to provoke floyd enough to make him really go hard and then make his move

its kinda hard to tell but imma go with pacman by split decision

and to those who say "floyd because he's undefeated" is more than likely not a real fan of boxing.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 11-15-2009 at 07:41 PM..
 11-16-2009, 02:14 AMaway - #46
davon4204 1 heat pts

d 
space
$10,410 | 19486923
Originally Posted by TiPZ
Floyd hasn't been beaten

Pac-Man has been beaten...3 times actually

So Money Mayweather it is

So the #### what??? I hate to hear people say because he lost twice that means he's gonna lose this one. make a more substantial statement. Those losses came in his early career. Yeah you can't be beat if your ducking and dodging f!ghters...

Last edited by davon4204; 11-16-2009 at 02:20 AM..
 11-16-2009, 02:17 AMaway - #47
davon4204 1 heat pts

d 
space
$10,410 | 19486923
Originally Posted by snaxxx
cats jock floyd so much dey in denial, knowing floyd baks out on all real f!ghts

11-16-2009, 09:11 AMaway - #48
orv 

d 
space
$3,409 | 18280051
Anyone who knows anything about boxing knows for a fact that Cotto is nowhere near Mayweather. The commentators even stated themselves, "Manny Pacquaio wouldn't be so happy and carefree if he was facing Joshua Clottey instead of Miguel Cotto tonight."
Clottey would ####in' DESTROY Pacquaio. Know that!
 11-16-2009, 02:57 PMaway - #49
Santoro 8 heat pts

d 
space
$7,809 | POWERFUL
So you Mayweather fans are telling me Mayweather has a harder, stronger punch than Cotto? Because Manny took some of his best shots and only looked phased once. Mayweather is not as strong as Cotto, but has better defense and is faster. However Manny f!ghts every f!ght the same. He is wild and leaves himself open, but that doesn't mean Floyd is gonna counter him all day either. I think Manny will have no problem taking Mayweather's best shot. I don't know about the other way around.

I don't see this f!ght ever happening though.

Last edited by Santoro; 11-16-2009 at 02:58 PM..
 11-16-2009, 05:20 PMaway - #50
DrX 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$34,926 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by orv
Anyone who knows anything about boxing knows for a fact that Cotto is nowhere near Mayweather. The commentators even stated themselves, "Manny Pacquaio wouldn't be so happy and carefree if he was facing Joshua Clottey instead of Miguel Cotto tonight."
Clottey would ####in' DESTROY Pacquaio. Know that!
please clottey couldnt even put a cut cotto away. dude always been overrated to me, some people act like hes some kind of machine or something
 11-16-2009, 05:30 PMaway - #51
KingStarbury3 

d 
space
$733 | 0
mayweather wouldr### pacman, anyone whos a real boxing purist and doesnt hate mayweather knows this...and im not sure how a boxing purist can hate mayweather, hes so skilled and amazingly better then everyone else
 11-18-2009, 07:17 PMaway - #52
Qwes1 

d 
space
$1,311 | 559424
I want to say Pacman, and there is way to beat Mayweather in which Castillo did in the first one but got robbed... Cut off the ring and make him f!ght, Pacman is going to cut off that ring and make him f!ght. That's it! But then again there's way to beat Pacman that's box him from the outside in which Mayweather is good at. I would say, it would go 12 rounds and Pacman will win on points b/c he ain't knocking out Mayweather. Cotto threw straight jabs in the first two rounds that were going in clean. Then he stopped throwing it, Mayweather ain't going to stop throwing his jab. It's going to be interesting if he happens!
 11-18-2009, 11:35 PMonline - #53
Blah 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$19,564 | POWERFUL
Dan Rafael is slurping Manny something vicious, i thought analyst were suppose to be un biased ... every chance he gets he takes shots at Floyd then praises Manny
 11-19-2009, 12:06 AMaway - #54
Bruce Leeroy 

d 
space
$14,361 | POWERFUL
I still say Floyd by UD. Split decision if they want to make some more money on a 2nd f!ght. Floyd will more than likely carry Pac for a few rounds learning his style then he'll turn it up on him around the 4th or 5th round. When Cotto BOXED Manny he did pretty good, but he tried to slug with him @ certain times and thats where he ####ed up. He's flat footed too. Floyd has tremendous ring skills. I really really hope this f!ght goes down and Floyds takes the W so I can hear the million excuses from his haters. I can't wait for the day.
 11-19-2009, 03:04 AMaway - #55
FreshPrince 

d 
space
$386 | 226570
I'll say one thing, it will be a hella close f!ght.
 11-19-2009, 05:01 AMaway - #56
Motivated 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$21,043 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by etchasketch
I just watched the Pacquiao vs. Cotto f!ght and I have to say that it went just like how I knew it would go. I wanted Cotto to win but I knew he wouldn't.

People that say that based off this f!ght Pac would murd3r Mayweather need to relax.

Pacman really surprised me with how much he could take. I don't watch TOO many Cotto f!ghts but Manny wasn't phased ONE BIT but Cotto's power. His stamina was great too.

Mayweather is WAAAAAAAY faster and quicker than Cotto.
Mayweather's defense is SOOOO much better Cotto.
Mayweather will feel SOOO comfortable at 147.

Pac-Man throws ALOT of wild punches that will leave him exposed to Mayweather's SERIOUS counter left hooks.

If Mayweather gets hit by a Pacman combo, it WILL be his first REAL knockdown ever and MAYBE his first loss.

I WILL SAY THIS RIGHT NOW: IF A MAYWEATHER PACMAN f!ght GET SCHEDULED, IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST f!ght IN A LOOOOOONG TIME AND ONE OF THE BIGGEST f!ghtS EVER!

sure u right, whats worse than what oscar tried to flurry him with? wouldn't let that boy breathe, and he still took that ####....not sayin oscar is faster than pac, im just lettin you know, a combo aint #### to mayweather
 11-19-2009, 05:03 AMaway - #57
Motivated 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$21,043 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kjizzle03
Mayweather just toyed with a ni##a that some say beat Pac-man
exactly
 11-19-2009, 05:05 AMaway - #58
Motivated 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$21,043 | POWERFUL
Defense trumps pac....
 11-19-2009, 05:08 AMaway - #59
Motivated 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$21,043 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Qwes1
I want to say Pacman, and there is way to beat Mayweather in which Castillo did in the first one but got robbed... Cut off the ring and make him f!ght, Pacman is going to cut off that ring and make him f!ght. That's it! But then again there's way to beat Pacman that's box him from the outside in which Mayweather is good at. I would say, it would go 12 rounds and Pacman will win on points b/c he ain't knocking out Mayweather. Cotto threw straight jabs in the first two rounds that were going in clean. Then he stopped throwing it, Mayweather ain't going to stop throwing his jab. It's going to be interesting if he happens!

yeah right...4 and 0 ####
 11-20-2009, 09:23 AMaway - #60
Grisly 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$6,146 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 29 26
Pac-man would ether mayweather's career.
^^ this

:greetings10: floyd, say hi to your first loss.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter > Pro Boxing presented by BX

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  The Last of Us Remastered drops on Tuesday, you copping?
53 comments
Image inside  PS4 “GayStation Edition” Up for Auction To Celebrate ..
80 comments
NBA Who you with? 1, 2, 3, or 4
144 comments
  Jul 27 - Your ‘pure’ Bottled Water Contains Added Chem...
New reply 1 minute ago - 97 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Jr Writer Got Locked Up For Attempted Robbery In The 2...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 76 comments - by castro
 Image(s) inside Lil Man Got An 6000gb Hard Drive In His Head
New reply 6 minutes ago - 77 comments - by Muunsta
 NBA Wad3 County
New reply 22 minutes ago - 78 comments - by Shadow305
 Image(s) inside Godfather 50 Goes Off For Speaking On His Parenting
New reply 10 minutes ago - 90 comments - by chrismb
 NBA Throwback: The Greatest Nba Gif Of All Time (pic)
New reply 28 minutes ago - 147 comments - by King Henry
 Video inside Aaron Hall: Any B*tch That Say My D*ck Is Small Is Lying
New reply 11 minutes ago - 108 comments - by GoldBluded
 Video inside Throwback: Bsm Frenchie Unites Crips & Bloods In Nyc
New reply 35 minutes ago - 53 comments - by OG T Gutta N

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,757 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.