This is BX @ Boxden.com


Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Robert Guerrero[5-4-13][SHOWTIME-PPV]


Poll results - winner
floyd by ko 36 28.35%
floyd by decision 76 59.84%
draw 1 0.79%
guerrero by ko 9 7.09%
guerrero by decision 5 3.94%
Voters: 127. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only) [Click here to become a member]

 Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Robert Guerrero[5-4-13][SHOWTIME-PPV]
 04-23-2013, 09:37 PMaway - #61
STILL.DETOX|m 660 heat pts660

  d 
space
$11,416 | POWERFUL
Floyd Mayweather Training with Roger Mayweather - YouTube

YouTube
 04-23-2013, 09:47 PMaway - #62
STILL.DETOX|m 660 heat pts660

  d 
space
$11,416 | POWERFUL
FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR. WORKING SPEED BAG - YouTube
 04-23-2013, 09:55 PMaway - #63
STILL.DETOX|m 660 heat pts660

  d 
space
$11,416 | POWERFUL
Floyd Maywather "These guys are hypocrites" Talks Robert Guerrero & Gun incident - YouTube
 04-25-2013, 10:42 AMaway - #64
Jayday00 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,145 | 7202295
Was there an all access last night? can someone post please?
 04-25-2013, 11:15 AMaway - #65
Jayday00 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,145 | 7202295
nvm.. found it in sports section
 04-28-2013, 09:36 PMaway - #66
STILL.DETOX|m 660 heat pts660

  d 
space
$11,416 | POWERFUL
Paulie Malignaggi "Robert Guerrero not outmatched against Floyd Mayweather" doesnt know if he wins - YouTube

The Press Weighs In: Floyd Mayweather vs. Robert Guerrero - May 4 SHOWTIME PPV - YouTube

MAYWEATHER CBS Primetime Special. Lil Wayne - CBS Special premieres April 27 8p/7c - YouTube
 04-29-2013, 06:30 PMaway - #67
STILL.DETOX|m 660 heat pts660

  d 
space
$11,416 | POWERFUL
24 Similarities Between Douglas-Tyson & Mayweather-Guerrero

* Both favourites appear to have fared worse in pre-f!ght sparring than usual: Tyson was knocked down by Greg Page; Mayweather was seen sporting a black eye.

* Neither favourite has their long-term trainer in their corner: Tyson had fired Rooney a few f!ghts earlier; Roger Mayweather won’t be present due to ill-health.

* The underdogs are both religious men whose children’s mothers were recovering from serious medical problems prior to the f!ght – Guerrero’s wife from Leukaemia and Douglas’ girlfriend from a severe kidney ailment.

* Both favourites had significant personal relationships which ended in the year before the f!ght – Tyson’s marriage with Robin Givens and Mayweather’s friendship with 50 Cent.

* Both favourites had/have a recent change in business partnership: Tyson had recently switched from Bill Cayton to Don King; Mayweather has recently switched from HBO to Showtime.

* Both favourites had/will have a seemingly more challenging potential opponent watching at ringside – Holyfield in Tyson’s case and Canelo in Mayweather’s.

* Both f!ghts were held on occasions of national celebration – Cinco de Mayo weekend in the case of Mayweather-Guerrero and National Foundation Day (a national Japanese holiday) in the case of Tyson-Douglas.

* In both cases there’s 6-year difference in age between the favourite and the underdog.

* Prior to the f!ght, both favourites had an aura of invincibility, and neither underdog was thought of as a particularly serious threat.





kind of reaching but
 04-29-2013, 06:36 PMaway - #68
KidKingGoD 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,402 | 16098400
Originally Posted by STILL.DETOX
* Both favourites appear to have fared worse in pre-f!ght sparring than usual: Tyson was knocked down by Greg Page; Mayweather was seen sporting a black eye.

* Neither favourite has their long-term trainer in their corner: Tyson had fired Rooney a few f!ghts earlier; Roger Mayweather won’t be present due to ill-health.

* The underdogs are both religious men whose children’s mothers were recovering from serious medical problems prior to the f!ght – Guerrero’s wife from Leukaemia and Douglas’ girlfriend from a severe kidney ailment.

* Both favourites had significant personal relationships which ended in the year before the f!ght – Tyson’s marriage with Robin Givens and Mayweather’s friendship with 50 Cent.

* Both favourites had/have a recent change in business partnership: Tyson had recently switched from Bill Cayton to Don King; Mayweather has recently switched from HBO to Showtime.

* Both favourites had/will have a seemingly more challenging potential opponent watching at ringside – Holyfield in Tyson’s case and Canelo in Mayweather’s.

* Both f!ghts were held on occasions of national celebration – Cinco de Mayo weekend in the case of Mayweather-Guerrero and National Foundation Day (a national Japanese holiday) in the case of Tyson-Douglas.

* In both cases there’s 6-year difference in age between the favourite and the underdog.

* Prior to the f!ght, both favourites had an aura of invincibility, and neither underdog was thought of as a particularly serious threat.





kind of reaching but

One main difference: Tyson trained for a month half a$sed and actualy knocked Buster Douglas the ####out. Before Getting K.o.ed

Mayweather is training his a$s off and will beat Guerrero's a$s alnight probably. Give him the longest a$sbeating he's ever had.
 04-29-2013, 06:40 PMaway - #69
STILL.DETOX|m 660 heat pts660

  d 
space
$11,416 | POWERFUL
ADRIEN BRONER CLEARS RUMORS OF BEING KNOCKED OUT DEFENDS FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR ON BLACK EYE - YouTube

Roger Mayweather doesn't think Robert Guerrero represents a danger to Floyd Mayweather Jr. - YouTube

Daniel Ponce De Leon vs. Abner Mares - Pre-f!ght Feature - SHOWTIME PPV Mayweather Guerrero - YouTube
 04-30-2013, 12:17 AMonline - #70
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$2,657 | 14179830
Guerrero sucks, he beat two un-ranked contenders to get a f!ght with Mayweather, the dude is a sloppy f!ghter with no power.

Canelo now is who Floyd should be f!ghting, I'm not saying he won't win against the Ginger but this would actually be a competitive f!ght, if a old out prime Cotto was touching him Canelo will too.. and his punches got sting on them.

Guerrero punches like a ####.
 04-30-2013, 08:05 AMaway - #71
Morris Bestnut 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$364 | 3768228
I wouldn't be surprised if it happens
 04-30-2013, 10:14 AMaway - #72
STILL.DETOX|m 660 heat pts660

  d 
space
$11,416 | POWERFUL
Blood Testing Robert Guerrero - All Access: Mayweather vs. Guerrero - Bonus Video - SHOWTIME - YouTube

All Access: Mayweather vs. Guerrero - Episode 4 Trailer - YouTube

REAL TALK: Floyd Mayweather - YouTube

Mayweather Sr. has been watching Robert Guerrero on video, says he gets hit easy with right hands - YouTube
 04-30-2013, 01:52 PMaway - #73
djinferno 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,924 | 4891488
not similar at all, Floyd still trains with his uncle, he just added his father to the team...

Tyson said it himself that he was ####ing the dog instead of training for Douglas...

Mayweather be training hard and doing 3 a days...

this is the reach of the century...

Any boxer can lose but i would not bet on the upset...
 04-30-2013, 01:54 PMonline - #74
ZeusSlaps 380 heat pts380

  d 
space
$13,714 | POWERFUL
robert is a dirty boxer with no power
 04-30-2013, 01:57 PMaway - #75
Dane Van Rip 

  d 
space
$245 | 1333734
Mayweather is 36. Only thing that's beating him is time.
 04-30-2013, 01:59 PMaway - #76
Walmart 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,627 | 8794701
Originally Posted by KidKingGoD
One main difference: Tyson trained for a month half a$sed and actualy knocked Buster Douglas the ####out. Before Getting K.o.ed

Mayweather is training his a$s off and will beat Guerrero's a$s alnight probably. Give him the longest a$sbeating he's ever had.
True, Buster was down for more than 10 seconds.

Floyd is the most disciplined (in the ring) f!ghter in boxing right now along with Andre Ward.

I doubt Floyd will let Guererro rough him up b/c Floyd knows how to adapt to f!ghters and Robert has no where near the skill of Floyd
 04-30-2013, 02:01 PMaway - #77
WCIB 94 heat pts94

  d 
space
$13,106 | POWERFUL
I came in here thinking the only similarities they have are that they're boxers.

That's what I'll leave here thinking because Mayweather isn't going to lose.
 04-30-2013, 02:04 PMaway - #78
Imagin3 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,815 | POWERFUL
i was thinking about this in terms of it being as crazy as a upset....

but this is more impossible.
floyd's primary skill is his ability to not get hit + his speed.
add that to the fact that he doesnt look passed opponents, whatever is going on for guerrero he has nothing more than a punchers chance.


dont see it happening, id bet the house

 04-30-2013, 02:07 PMaway - #79
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$8,488 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RustyLorcin
Guerrero sucks, he beat two un-ranked contenders to get a f!ght with Mayweather, the dude is a sloppy f!ghter with no power.

Canelo now is who Floyd should be f!ghting, I'm not saying he won't win against the Ginger but this would actually be a competitive f!ght, if a old out prime Cotto was touching him Canelo will too.. and his punches got sting on them.

Guerrero punches like a ####.
Why would Canelo/Mayweather be competitive?
 04-30-2013, 02:20 PMaway - #80
djinferno 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,924 | 4891488
Originally Posted by xRapHeadx
Why would Canelo/Mayweather be competitive?
it has the potential of being competitive because Ginger has power, this being said, he looked tired against Trout (for the record, i scored the f!ght for Trout) so i think Money wouls school him...

You can never overlook a puncher tho...
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter > Pro Boxing presented by BX
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  kevin hart won!
86 comments
EA Announces Subscription Service on Xbox One: EA Access
85 comments
NFL DeSean Jackson Says Redskins Fans Are More Supportive Th..
62 comments
 OT Stephen A. Smith Suspended One Week By Espn
New reply 54 seconds ago - 147 comments - by maxnn
 NFL See Thats Why I Fukks With Whoopi Goldberg (video)
New reply 7 minutes ago - 110 comments - by QB Eagles
  Jul 28 - Florida Man Scams Apple For Over 300k!
New reply 55 seconds ago - 66 comments - by bx to the tx
  Sir Michael Rocks- Banco [anticipation/discussion Thre...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 59 comments - by the coolest
 Video inside Chris Brown Mocks Kevin Gates For Eating B0oty
New reply 3 minutes ago - 88 comments - by GLOCKN SKIMASK
 BOX Heavyweight Boxing...what Happened To It??
New reply 8 minutes ago - 57 comments - by TrillTalk404
 audio inside Chicago Rapper Stain Gang Vonno - I Might Die Shot An...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 89 comments - by GLOCKN SKIMASK
 Image(s) inside Free Lil Reese
New reply 8 minutes ago - 143 comments - by WizLatifa

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,758 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.