This is BX @ Boxden.com

Amir Khan vs Lamont Peterson[12-10-11][HBO]

Poll results - winner
peterson by ko 0 0%
peterson by decision 6 18.75%
draw 1 3.13%
khan by ko 10 31.25%
khan by decision 15 46.88%
Voters: 32. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only) [Click here to become a member]

New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Amir Khan vs Lamont Peterson[12-10-11][HBO]
 12-11-2011, 11:32 AMaway - #301
Grown Man Ish 86 heat pts86

d 
space
$12,959 | POWERFUL
too much wrong with this !!

the ref was a big obstacle, you dont just let boxers slug it out he should have been alott more involved.....

but for someone whos supposed to have so much pace amir should have taken advantage of it, he should have been using the whole ring instead of just standing there like an idiot, his guard was sloppy as !!, dude punched through his guard 4 or 5 times....

mayweather can adapt, and khan showed no ability to adapt, he got a few nice shots off in the end, and started to fix up abit......but he got rocked alott........he didnt win that f!ght BUT i feel he was kinda cheated by the ref......
 12-11-2011, 12:15 PMaway - #302
Zakhara 2 heat pts

d 
space
$747 | 3224097
Khan was robbed with this one... Peterson won the f!ght because of 2 point deductions (won by a single point on 2 of the 3 cards), that were f0cking retarded, and you'd be hard pressed to find another example of deductions like that in a championship f!ght. Watch the replay, and you'll see Joe Cooper constantly watching ONLY Amir Khan, and ignoring how Peterson was leading with his head, and shelling up WHILE coming in. Not too mention the time when Peterson was keeping his left in Khan's face, which is illegal, and Cooper just sat and watched it not warning Peterson at all!

Terrible ref job, I thought the judges had it right, but had to take off the points, so in the end Peterson gets the victory. I don't know why Kahn wouldn't take an immediate rematch, you only need to look at their faces at the end of the f!ght to see which guy was hitting harder...
 12-11-2011, 01:01 PMaway - #303
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts

d 
space
$4,600 | 7023464
the ref mostly warned peterson to keep his head up though... then again.... then again what did peterson exactly do so wrong?

He went low blow like once and somewhat head first it looked but once he planted khan he ripped him away.... and the deductions his head was titled low but not just face flat down he was working... Ref warned them both but only khan was running, forearms, and shoves so what else do you expect zak?
 12-11-2011, 01:59 PMaway - #304
GunMedalGleam 

d 
space
$285 | 515268
Listening to the announcers you think that khan was never told anything and was pointed out of no were. Reff was on him constantly about it easily 20 warnings. So i dont think he was unjust in taking the points. And he was really on top of both guys. Constantly saying "Peterson keep your head up" or Peterson stop ducking you head down" witch he was doing And telling Khan stop holding his head down witch he was doing. Peterson came with it in this f!ght. I totally expected khan to run through him like Bradley did. Do i feel khan got robed, no i dont. Was it controversial yes. Would love to see a rematch but this time id pic Peterson to win. Khan constantly gets hit with the same punches over and over in every f!ght and its becoming a pattern that's going to lead to his demise. Roach has him supremely condition but his defense and ability to adjust is Do Do. Peterson by knock out next go around.
 12-11-2011, 04:13 PMaway - #305
GunMedalGleam 

d 
space
$285 | 515268
Want to talk about suspect, lets talk about the judge that had khan up by 4 founds despite the 2 point deductions. Homie could have stay in the locker room for a lop sided scorecard like that.
 12-11-2011, 06:21 PMaway - #306
STILL.DETOX|m 604 heat pts604

d 
space
$11,252 | POWERFUL
 12-11-2011, 06:31 PMaway - #307
Aesop730 7 heat pts

d 
space
$12,509 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GunMedalGleam
Listening to the announcers you think that khan was never told anything and was pointed out of no were. Reff was on him constantly about it easily 20 warnings. So i dont think he was unjust in taking the points. And he was really on top of both guys. Constantly saying "Peterson keep your head up" or Peterson stop ducking you head down" witch he was doing And telling Khan stop holding his head down witch he was doing. Peterson came with it in this f!ght. I totally expected khan to run through him like Bradley did. Do i feel khan got robed, no i dont. Was it controversial yes. Would love to see a rematch but this time id pic Peterson to win. Khan constantly gets hit with the same punches over and over in every f!ght and its becoming a pattern that's going to lead to his demise. Roach has him supremely condition but his defense and ability to adjust is Do Do. Peterson by knock out next go around.

.. And on the dude who had Khan up 5 , that shyt had me like wtf ..
 12-12-2011, 01:35 AMaway - #308

d 
space
$11,252 | POWERFUL
Amir Khan Vs Lamont Peterson Full f!ght (HD) - YouTube
 12-12-2011, 01:42 AMaway - #309

d 
space
$11,252 | POWERFUL
Khan Was Robbed In D.C - YouTube

Khan Fans Thoughts On f!ght - YouTube

Khan vs peterson fans - YouTube

LAMONT PETERSON: "IF IT'S LEFT UP TO ME...I'D f!ght HIM TOMORROW" - YouTube

Lamont Peterson Post f!ght Talks About Amir Khan - YouTube

Khan: I'll Come Back - YouTube
 12-13-2011, 03:56 AMaway - #310
Shaz2003 1 heat pts

d 
space
$800 | 3293741
Peterson's corner was down right !!ing inspirational! Tear His a$s out the frame! Then before the last round when the trainer pushed his head up!
 12-14-2011, 12:08 AMaway - #311
Dun Dada 

d 
space
$3,003 | 10010636
Peterson fought a great f!ght dude has alot of heart... but no way he shoulda won that f!ght...Khan knocked him down twice and was only awarded for one knockout...And talking 2 points of the score card for pushing is unbelievable thats what pretty much decided the whole f!ght...and its a shame cuz a great f!ght like that came down to the stupid decision made by a ref

New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX SportsCenter > Pro Boxing presented by BX

Mark Forums Read

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Vintage Pam Grier In The 1970's.......
66 comments
Article inside  Ice Cube: Ride Along Was "Robbed" at MTV Movie Award..
82 comments
All Next Gen Console Owners: System off or Standby
59 comments
 Image(s) inside So Excited To Meet My Dad...
New reply 32 seconds ago - 62 comments - by Ham Rove
 MLB Espn First Take With An Ignorant Tweet On Jackie Robin...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 140 comments - by theFREAK
 NBA Damian Lillard's New Footlocker Commercial "no Ri...
New reply 1 minute ago - 70 comments - by Motion
 Video inside Happy Makes Pharrell Cry | Own
New reply 14 minutes ago - 59 comments - by justinjones
 Image(s) inside Rappers With Fake Watches Put On Blast!
New reply 5 minutes ago - 169 comments - by ChickzNKickz
 Image(s) inside Post Pics: If Bx Was A Person
New reply 15 minutes ago - 107 comments - by mcrw4
 NBA It's Crazy How Lebron Bouta Pass Niggas That Been In T...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 88 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Image(s) inside Paparazzi Still Won't Leave Wale Alone
New reply 16 minutes ago - 113 comments - by GHova315

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,697 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,650 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.