Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Amir Khan vs Lamont Peterson[12-10-11][HBO]

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
203 viewing
 NBA Steph Curry Drops CP3  
47 comments
most viewed right now
90 viewing
 Image inside Juelz girl aint got a belly button  
52 comments

top in section
18 viewing
Image inside DAVE CHAPPELLE Drunken Idiot Arrested AFTER THROWING ..
top in movies
top in section
25 viewing
 Video inside Floyd Mayweather's Fleet Of Cars
top in rides

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Poll results - winner
peterson by ko 0 0%
peterson by decision 6 18.75%
draw 1 3.13%
khan by ko 10 31.25%
khan by decision 15 46.88%
Voters: 32. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Amir Khan vs Lamont Peterson[12-10-11][HBO]
Unread 12-11-2011, 11:32 AMJoined May 2005 - away - #301
Grown Man Ish 95 heat pts95 space
space
$13,771 | POWERFUL
too much wrong with this sh*t

the ref was a big obstacle, you dont just let boxers slug it out he should have been alott more involved.....

but for someone whos supposed to have so much pace amir should have taken advantage of it, he should have been using the whole ring instead of just standing there like an idiot, his guard was sloppy as fu*k, dude punched through his guard 4 or 5 times....

mayweather can adapt, and khan showed no ability to adapt, he got a few nice shots off in the end, and started to fix up abit......but he got rocked alott........he didnt win that f!ght BUT i feel he was kinda cheated by the ref......
Unread 12-11-2011, 12:15 PMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #302
Zakhara 4 heat pts space
space
$839 | 4534606
Khan was robbed with this one... Peterson won the f!ght because of 2 point deductions (won by a single point on 2 of the 3 cards), that were f0cking retarded, and you'd be hard pressed to find another example of deductions like that in a championship f!ght. Watch the replay, and you'll see Joe Cooper constantly watching ONLY Amir Khan, and ignoring how Peterson was leading with his head, and shelling up WHILE coming in. Not too mention the time when Peterson was keeping his left in Khan's face, which is illegal, and Cooper just sat and watched it not warning Peterson at all!

Terrible ref job, I thought the judges had it right, but had to take off the points, so in the end Peterson gets the victory. I don't know why Kahn wouldn't take an immediate rematch, you only need to look at their faces at the end of the f!ght to see which guy was hitting harder...
Unread 12-11-2011, 01:01 PMJoined Jun 2006 - away - #303
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts space
Hands
space
$4,619 | 7023464
the ref mostly warned peterson to keep his head up though... then again.... then again what did peterson exactly do so wrong?

He went low blow like once and somewhat head first it looked but once he planted khan he ripped him away.... and the deductions his head was titled low but not just face flat down he was working... Ref warned them both but only khan was running, forearms, and shoves so what else do you expect zak?
Unread 12-11-2011, 01:59 PMJoined Sep 2006 - away - #304
GunMedalGleam  space
space
$327 | 515273
Listening to the announcers you think that khan was never told anything and was pointed out of no were. Reff was on him constantly about it easily 20 warnings. So i dont think he was unjust in taking the points. And he was really on top of both guys. Constantly saying "Peterson keep your head up" or Peterson stop ducking you head down" witch he was doing And telling Khan stop holding his head down witch he was doing. Peterson came with it in this f!ght. I totally expected khan to run through him like Bradley did. Do i feel khan got robed, no i dont. Was it controversial yes. Would love to see a rematch but this time id pic Peterson to win. Khan constantly gets hit with the same punches over and over in every f!ght and its becoming a pattern that's going to lead to his demise. Roach has him supremely condition but his defense and ability to adjust is Do Do. Peterson by knock out next go around.
Unread 12-11-2011, 04:13 PMJoined Sep 2006 - away - #305
GunMedalGleam  space
space
$327 | 515273
Want to talk about suspect, lets talk about the judge that had khan up by 4 founds despite the 2 point deductions. Homie could have stay in the locker room for a lop sided scorecard like that.
Unread 12-11-2011, 06:21 PMJoined Oct 2006 - away - #306
STILL.DETOX|m 685 heat pts685 space
-BOXDEN BOXING GOD-
space
$11,573 | POWERFUL

Unread 12-11-2011, 06:31 PMJoined Oct 2004 - away - #307
Aesop730 8 heat pts space
Spirit Of Detroit
space
$15,119 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GunMedalGleam
Listening to the announcers you think that khan was never told anything and was pointed out of no were. Reff was on him constantly about it easily 20 warnings. So i dont think he was unjust in taking the points. And he was really on top of both guys. Constantly saying "Peterson keep your head up" or Peterson stop ducking you head down" witch he was doing And telling Khan stop holding his head down witch he was doing. Peterson came with it in this f!ght. I totally expected khan to run through him like Bradley did. Do i feel khan got robed, no i dont. Was it controversial yes. Would love to see a rematch but this time id pic Peterson to win. Khan constantly gets hit with the same punches over and over in every f!ght and its becoming a pattern that's going to lead to his demise. Roach has him supremely condition but his defense and ability to adjust is Do Do. Peterson by knock out next go around.

.. And on the dude who had Khan up 5 , that shyt had me like wtf ..
Unread 12-12-2011, 01:35 AMJoined Oct 2006 - away - #308
-BOXDEN BOXING GOD-
space
$11,573 | POWERFUL

Unread 12-12-2011, 01:42 AMJoined Oct 2006 - away - #309
-BOXDEN BOXING GOD-
space
$11,573 | POWERFUL

Unread 12-13-2011, 03:56 AMJoined Jan 2008 - away - #310
Shaz2003 1 heat pts space
space
$808 | 3293741
Peterson's corner was down right fu*king inspirational! Tear His a.ss out the frame! Then before the last round when the trainer pushed his head up!
Unread 12-14-2011, 12:08 AMJoined Jul 2010 - away - #311
Dun Dada  space
space
$3,215 | 10536333
Peterson fought a great f!ght dude has alot of heart... but no way he shoulda won that f!ght...Khan knocked him down twice and was only awarded for one knockout...And talking 2 points of the score card for pushing is unbelievable thats what pretty much decided the whole f!ght...and its a shame cuz a great f!ght like that came down to the stupid decision made by a ref

new replies show automatically every 10 second(s) automatic refreshing stopped Un-Idle - Reload

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter > Pro Boxing @ BX

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
206 viewing
Image inside The Clinton Body Count  
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
55 viewing
Image inside Augusta native Cortez Berry is NOT enjoying his st..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Image inside how you feel bout Dej Loaf?  
96 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
17 viewing
BOX Ms. Parker from Friday: "I Like Floyd Mayweather Jr."
114 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Troy ave speaks on these instagram thots
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Article inside Katy Perry asked that the trash be removed from t..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Look What Fab Done Started... Proud Employees
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Image inside Chief Keef had a 4.0 GPA and full scholarship
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside Afro Perm: Asian People With Kinky Hairstyles
98 comments
@wild'ish

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time