Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Official BX Sports Betting Discussion Thread

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
142 viewing
 Video inside Tyson Beckford speaks.....
52 comments
most viewed right now
114 viewing
Image inside The Weeknd got caught slippin' this weekend
55 comments

top in section
56 viewing
 Image inside May 25 - Megan Connors, Sexy 30-Year Old Math Teacher Smashes Students..
top in news
top in section
30 viewing
Image inside 2015 Penny "Sharpie" Pack
top in gear



BXSC Sports Betting

* BX Sports Betting Discussion Thread - Talk about your rank, who to vote for, etc




people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 



let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Official BX Sports Betting Discussion Thread
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #121
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
SF Chillin
space
$16,828 | POWERFUL
waiting for Krazie to slip up so i can take that #1 spot
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #122
Krazie 99 heat pts99 space
avatar space
NFC West Chumps
space
$31,634 | POWERFUL
SacTown said:
waiting for Krazie to slip up so i can take that #1 spot
Impossible.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #123
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
SF Chillin
space
$16,828 | POWERFUL
Krazie said:
Impossible.
Sunday
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #124
Krazie 99 heat pts99 space
avatar space
NFC West Chumps
space
$31,634 | POWERFUL
Hey SacTown and danny.. You're slipping farther behind.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #125
danny|M 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Random Acts of Violence
space
$30,686 | POWERFUL
Your 69% Winning Percentage isn't that far in front of my 67%.

Niners and Inter won, that's all I care about.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #126
Krazie 99 heat pts99 space
avatar space
NFC West Chumps
space
$31,634 | POWERFUL
danny said:
Your 69% Winning Percentage isn't that far in front of my 67%.

Niners and Inter won, that's all I care about.
It matters when I have 10 more wins but only one more loss.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - on now - #127
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26 space
avatar space
ATL Legend
space
$18,121 | POWERFUL
Im having a great day
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #128
Krazie 99 heat pts99 space
avatar space
NFC West Chumps
space
$31,634 | POWERFUL
AJtheGreat said:
Im having a great day
Nobody cares if you only bet on NFL games.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #129
danny|M 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Random Acts of Violence
space
$30,686 | POWERFUL
Krazie said:
It matters when I have 10 more wins but only one more loss.
That just means you bet on more things. I don't bet on everything.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - on now - #130
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26 space
avatar space
ATL Legend
space
$18,121 | POWERFUL
Krazie said:
Nobody cares if you only bet on NFL games.
lol there isnt hardly sh*t else to bet on right now.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #131
Krazie 99 heat pts99 space
avatar space
NFC West Chumps
space
$31,634 | POWERFUL
danny said:
That just means you bet on more things. I don't bet on everything.
Play by your rules, my man. You're the mod.. I only play by the BXGS rules as they're set. And I'm dominating.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #132
danny|M 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Random Acts of Violence
space
$30,686 | POWERFUL
Krazie said:
Play by your rules, my man. You're the mod.. I only play by the BXGS rules as they're set. And I'm dominating.
What rules? We post games, allow members to bet on them, then choose whoever won. I could choose the wrong ones, but it wouldn't mean anything to cheat in the BXSC.

To be honest, we probably have the exact same record with what we both vote on in here.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #133
Krazie 99 heat pts99 space
avatar space
NFC West Chumps
space
$31,634 | POWERFUL
danny said:
What rules? We post games, allow members to bet on them, then choose whoever won. I could choose the wrong ones, but it wouldn't mean anything to cheat in the BXSC.

To be honest, we probably have the exact same record with what we both vote on in here.
How so? We have the same losses but I have 11 more wins.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #134
danny|M 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Random Acts of Violence
space
$30,686 | POWERFUL
Krazie said:
How so? We have the same losses but I have 11 more wins.
I haven't voted for all of the things you have, therefore, for the games we've both actually voted on would probably be almost identical.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #135
Krazie 99 heat pts99 space
avatar space
NFC West Chumps
space
$31,634 | POWERFUL
danny said:
I haven't voted for all of the things you have, therefore, for the games we've both actually voted on would probably be almost identical.
I'm 2% higher, which isn't much.. However, the rules are Wins - Losses for score, not total percentage.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #136
danny|M 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Random Acts of Violence
space
$30,686 | POWERFUL
Wait, what...?

I don't think you're understanding what I'm trying to say. Let me see if I can clear it up.

If we voted on the same exact amount of games (You currently have 11 more total games than I do, which means you voted on 11 more games than I have) then our records would be very close to each other and the Wins, Losses, and the Winning Percentage % would be similar as well. I'm not saying our current W-L-% are the same although they are pretty close. I'm just saying you bet 11 more total times than I have and obviously those 11 were Wins so your Wins and Winning Percentage % is higher.

This is all hypothetical, of course. That is technically what separates your No. 1 spot from my No. 3 spot. Either way, though, it's not a big deal. I was just saying, that's all.

49ers.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #137
Krazie 99 heat pts99 space
avatar space
NFC West Chumps
space
$31,634 | POWERFUL
danny said:
Wait, what...?

I don't think you're understanding what I'm trying to say. Let me see if I can clear it up.

If we voted on the same exact amount of games (You currently have 11 more total games than I do, which means you voted on 11 more games than I have) then our records would be very close to each other and the Wins, Losses, and the Winning Percentage % would be similar as well. I'm not saying our current W-L-% are the same although they are pretty close. I'm just saying you bet 11 more total times than I have and obviously those 11 were Wins so your Wins and Winning Percentage % is higher.

This is all hypothetical, of course. That is technically what separates your No. 1 spot from my No. 3 spot. Either way, though, it's not a big deal. I was just saying, that's all.

49ers.
Are you seriously saying our winning percentages would be identical if we bet on the same amount of games? Thank you for finishing "horrible math week" with such an embarrassing blunder.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #138
danny|M 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Random Acts of Violence
space
$30,686 | POWERFUL
What? You make absolutely no sense, man. I don't know why you're getting so butt hurt over a comment that meant absolutely nothing. Oh well.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #139
House 48 heat pts48 space
avatar space
La Résistance
space
$9,233 | POWERFUL
Gonna start doing this.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #140
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
SF Chillin
space
$16,828 | POWERFUL
Krazie said:
Hey SacTown and danny.. You're slipping farther behind.
Krazie said:
Play by your rules, my man. You're the mod.. I only play by the BXGS rules as they're set. And I'm dominating.
i'm only -7

your time will come

sidenote: who posts College Football? cus they slacking
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX SportsCenter > BXSC Sports Betting
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
404 viewing
Video inside Real Or Fake? The Pencil Game "Charlie, Charlie" Got These Dudes Freaki..
114 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
42 viewing
Image inside Fabolous killing it
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
33 viewing
Image inside would you stick your d1ck in this?
128 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
32 viewing
BOX Top 20 Most Brutal Knockouts in Boxing History!
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Image inside Chris Brown & KID RED Plan on Killing Tyson Beckford in Vegas??!(Tyson..
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
19 viewing
welp...the new george clooney movie "Tomorrowland" tanks
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Video inside DJ Disrespects Wayne At His Own Party. Plays Danny Glover. Wayne On Sui..
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Audio inside Dr. Dre – 2Nite (feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih)
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Ronda Rousey's Sister to the Right | :tasty:
78 comments
@eyecandy

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time