This is BX @ Boxden.com

Worldstar A Good Investment?

Worldstar A Good Investment?
 12-02-2012, 07:05 PMaway - #21
Boo The Fool 3 heat pts

d 
space
$12,245 | POWERFUL
don't #### with WSHH. the views on their videos are fake (well only the ones that show up on the main slots on the first page)

theres one big slot and two slots below that, these are where the fake view videos show up.

all of the videos of wild ####, those video views are real. And if you pur your video on there it'll get something like 5,000 views and NOBODY is checking wshh for the latest artists. so much ignorant music on there, i can't take the site seriously
 12-02-2012, 07:07 PMaway - #22
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts

d 
space
$2,641 | 10447007
I say get your name out there as much as possible, you got talent.
 12-02-2012, 07:30 PMaway - #23
foshomoney 63 heat pts63

d 
space
$21,310 | POWERFUL
tweeted it for ya
 12-02-2012, 07:46 PMaway - #24
Tonero 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,855 | 6333619
Reach out to us @MLCmag.com we will post and promote your #### for free
 12-02-2012, 10:31 PMaway - #25
CartelFamill 5 heat pts

d 
space
$2,576 | 7294845
I'd #### with Forbezdvd.com Which is Way Cheaper....like $50.....and other not as known sites...Plus there is alot of sites that will do it for free just off strength your music is Good....That $650 you spending you Can put into other places and Get the same amount of views.....Plus you get enuff Views Youtube will offer you Partership where you get paid for putting #### besides adwords
 12-03-2012, 01:18 AMaway - #26
deboe953 

d 
space
$22 | 337403
Put it on world star.. Fukin chief keif was noticed on google and he garbage
.. Good music though
 12-03-2012, 01:07 PMaway - #27
egotistical 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6,715 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KeithClark
This is kinda true but once your video is on Worldstar it's on there for life (same with ILP) ...unlike YouTube who can shut you down whenever they feel like it.

P.S. Don't #### with Blkdmnds don't waste your time. - Keith Clark

Yes it maybe on there forever, but how many times does anyone ever go back to watch a video. Majority of users get on the first page look through and see whats new about celebrities. If they watch a unsigned artist is because of nudity or it has a real catchy title or display. But #### google that ignorant #### all it does is copy boxden #### anyways.

12-03-2012, 01:51 PMaway - #28
Keith504 42 heat pts42

d 
space
$3,238 | POWERFUL
bruh what you need to do is make a diss record at gbe and chief keef.....THEN you send the #### to wshh....
 12-03-2012, 03:46 PMaway - #29
Hardkore 9 heat pts

d 
space
$15,049 | POWERFUL
song and video is dope as f*ck...

...ya voice has that east coast vibe to it... u remind me of jae millz.

thing is... i think u need a more "catchy" song for google. seems like u spit like one or two super long a$s verses.

people's attention spans are short as f*ck, especially new rap fans attention spans.

good luck w/ everything u tryin to do.
 12-03-2012, 04:12 PMaway - #30
S E L F 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,027 | 4758536
Paying any of these video sites or mixtape sites is dumb as #### all around. It's not gonna get your career anywhere.

Network. Get a publicist. Form a "street team" online.

Originally Posted by Boo The Fool
don't #### with WSHH. the views on their videos are fake (well only the ones that show up on the main slots on the first page)
Nah, it's legit. Their coding is just horrible. They've linked to some of my videos on Youtube and both view counts matched.
 12-03-2012, 04:42 PMaway - #31
pocketchange 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$4,854 | POWERFUL
Once again, if you don't have two quality mixtapes recorded and not released with all original material then go back to work.

Psychologically speaking, be real with yourself, listen to the music you like and the mainstream too and compare the quality. Is your engineering on their level. Remember it's all a mind game, you want to get in then you have be on their level. When someone hear your music they should think just based on the mixing you're in the industry.

When it come to the videos they have to be top notch even if that means putting in hours and hours of work in to make sure the video is edited and look perfect, the concept is perfect.

I could tell you how the game work, but the truth is it's all psychological and many people don't wanna play am ind game.
 12-03-2012, 05:53 PMaway - #32
Zaosyn 255 heat pts255

d 
space
$13,113 | POWERFUL
Save your money. People only watch user submitted music videos to laugh at them. I personally avoid them, that's not the reason I go to WSHH for and I'm sure the majority agree.
 12-04-2012, 12:14 AMaway - #33
DominicanLou 4 heat pts

d 
space
$3,229 | 16488020
Dope song. I personally would invest that money in the VIDEO...quality and artistic videos and promoion..have that on Youtube and Vimeo. I would try to really exercise that creative muscle. it will be a slower climb but I think you'll get more loyalty. Gotta think outside the box.
 12-04-2012, 05:35 AMaway - #34
Aesop730 8 heat pts

d 
space
$13,254 | POWERFUL
Any outlet is a good outlet. You never know who is watching. You just have to do it. Expose yourself any and everywhere you can .
 12-04-2012, 06:21 AMaway - #35
03tahoe 

d 
space
$80 | 166913
Hot song plus hot video. This is 10 times better than half of the #### on wshh right now
 12-04-2012, 07:11 AMaway - #36
pocketchange 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$4,854 | POWERFUL
Don't let people gasp you up, the fan base you are aiming for is really small. How often do you hear people riding around listening to music like this? And I know you don't care, but you need to look at the facts and see what road you are heading down. Artists like you need a strong self-financing backing.

I appreciate what you are doing, but give the game an objective view and see it for what it really is. I don't know what you are aiming for, exposure or a deal?

If you are aiming for just getting exposure then go ahead and pay. But if you really have quality products then you need to get your finances together and start focusing on building everything from the ground up and starting a movement.

ASK THESE GUYS THIS, if they had only $1000 in their pocket and had to invest it in an artist, would they feel comfortable investing it in you? Knowing they could be living on the streets if they don't make a good decision? You wanna talk about numbers let's talk, #### the lyrics, that's what these guys are worried about.

Last edited by pocketchange; 12-04-2012 at 07:16 AM..
 12-04-2012, 08:21 AMaway - #37
JustForgetIt 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,222 | 7443849
Thanks everyone for adding on to this discussion! I don't think this one will be on google even though I love the song. The next video I am doing will actually have a concept behind it and the song actually has a chorus, so it should be a better candidate. I'm meeting up with a big named artist next week in his studio, so if he ####in wit it like I think he will, I might even get that platinum artist feature I need.

Originally Posted by pocketchange
Don't let people gasp you up, the fan base you are aiming for is really small. How often do you hear people riding around listening to music like this? And I know you don't care, but you need to look at the facts and see what road you are heading down. Artists like you need a strong self-financing backing.

I appreciate what you are doing, but give the game an objective view and see it for what it really is. I don't know what you are aiming for, exposure or a deal?

If you are aiming for just getting exposure then go ahead and pay. But if you really have quality products then you need to get your finances together and start focusing on building everything from the ground up and starting a movement.

ASK THESE GUYS THIS, if they had only $1000 in their pocket and had to invest it in an artist, would they feel comfortable investing it in you? Knowing they could be living on the streets if they don't make a good decision? You wanna talk about numbers let's talk, #### the lyrics, that's what these guys are worried about.
I feel what you sayin but this isn't my only style. Check the album out if you get a chance!
 12-04-2012, 09:40 AMaway - #38
Gmengfx 54 heat pts54

d 
space
$11,076 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kizzle504
bruh what you need to do is make a diss record at gbe and chief keef.....THEN you send the #### to wshh....
it costs more money to post a diss record to a major recording artist..it says on the fax.

and i mean..a lot more..couple grand
 12-04-2012, 10:08 AMaway - #39
King Allister 33 heat pts33

d 
space
$21,491 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by pocketchange
WSHH is linking videos from Youtube to save space.
actually they link to youtube cause they dont have the rights to reupload the stuff.. like those vevo music videos
 12-04-2012, 10:21 AMaway - #40
S E L F 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,027 | 4758536
Originally Posted by Gmengfx
it costs more money to post a diss record to a major recording artist..it says on the fax.

and i mean..a lot more..couple grand

someone please tell me he's lying. google is a bigger hustle than I thought.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Money Spot (finance/careers)

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Aug 31 - Breaking: Celebrity Nude Leak
237 comments
Actress Judy Greer Was a Hollywood Plant to ruin M.Knight Shama..
56 comments
Whats the worst movie you've ever watched?
110 comments
 NCAAF Jameis Winston Amazing 28 Yard Td Run. (video)
New reply 3 minutes ago - 66 comments - by FreeBigga
 Video inside Madden Fan Drops $95 On Ultimate Team, Interrogated By...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 96 comments - by Cool Story
  Aug 31 - 9-year-old Is Executed: Where's The Outrage?
New reply 14 minutes ago - 85 comments - by pa_general
 Image(s) inside Remember When Wale Was On The Jamie Foxx Show.....
New reply 36 minutes ago - 99 comments - by BasedonMars
 Image(s) inside Actors/actresses You Cant Stand
New reply 18 minutes ago - 130 comments - by italiansteve
 NBA Rondo Wants Out (macmullen)
New reply 40 minutes ago - 128 comments - by Jiraiya
 NBA Do You Think Anyone In The League Can Beat Kobe's 81 P...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 112 comments - by Bastille
 Video inside Iggy Azalea...b*tch Was With Him Shooting In The Gym
New reply 56 minutes ago - 89 comments - by local celebrity

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.