This is BX @ Boxden.com

Worldstar A Good Investment?

Worldstar A Good Investment?
topic by JustForgetIt - 11-29-2012, 02:22 PM - Boxden > The Money Spot (finance/careers)

I just made a video that's getting good reviews and was wondering if I should pay to get it on google? I think it's like 500-600 unless the price got higher. I'm already using adwords on Youtube and if I put 500 into that it estimates at least 11k views. Would it be smart to pay for Worldstar when I can pay for youtube?

Here's the video

share this topic Ľ   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

49 comments for "Worldstar A Good Investment?"

11-29-2012, 02:36 PMaway - #2
Taste Maker 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$3,295 | POWERFUL
damn that #### is hard.
 11-29-2012, 02:39 PMaway - #3
JustForgetIt 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,222 | 7443849
Originally Posted by Taste Maker
damn that #### is hard.
thanks homie
 11-29-2012, 02:48 PMaway - #4
JustForgetIt 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,222 | 7443849
Originally Posted by berzerkerguts
That was surprisingly dope ill share some #### for you for sure
thanks a lot man no doubt. trying to make this thing happen!
 11-29-2012, 06:59 PMaway - #5
AZTEK ESCOBAR 2 heat pts

d 
space
$753 | 2004507
Pay a dj like skee or drama to host ur tape better or pay for a sponser from datpiff to put ur tape on front page only put ur video on wshh if its truely hot cuz niqqas just clown u on ther for no reason. Check out pr0nsyar p he did a joint called make me money and got 7k views on YouTube in one week with 40 dislikes tho
 11-29-2012, 07:57 PMaway - #6
JustForgetIt 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,222 | 7443849
Originally Posted by AZTEK ESCOBAR
Pay a dj like skee or drama to host ur tape better or pay for a sponser from datpiff to put ur tape on front page only put ur video on wshh if its truely hot cuz niqqas just clown u on ther for no reason. Check out pr0nsyar p he did a joint called make me money and got 7k views on YouTube in one week with 40 dislikes tho
damn man im looking at the youtube and there are more dislikes than likes. but he got a good amount of plays we hit datpiff up and they said it cost 1k. i know drama probably charge a lot ima see how much skee cost. u dont know their prices off-bat do you?
 11-29-2012, 08:34 PMaway - #7
[Trini Yute] 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,444 | 6192597
Good quality video, I noticed the influence of Nas - "NY State Of Mind" in there too.
Props.
 11-29-2012, 10:59 PMaway - #8
AZTEK ESCOBAR 2 heat pts

d 
space
$753 | 2004507
Don't know ther prices but also u could check out l.a leakers ...where u from whose hot round ther djs artist directers producers blkdmnds have like 100k subscribers/ followers if u let them direct ur video thyl even submit them to blogs they in l.a tho
 11-30-2012, 12:04 AMaway - #9
Spoken210 4 heat pts

d 
space
$2,671 | 6674791
Don't do that, or post ads either. Hire a social media consultant to work your shyt, I'm one of the few we have within the company empirelabz.com/promotion

Grassroots campaign will transfer to better more genuine results.
 11-30-2012, 03:21 AMaway - #10
egotistical 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6,731 | POWERFUL
Bruh you going about this all wrong. If your trying to become hot over the internet, its like 1 of 1000 million. Spend that money locally man, if there is nothing around you local save and move. Get that cult fanbase up. It's all about going the mac miller, wiz khalifa, mgk, montana type of way. Get hot in your city then move outward. After a while you will be getting paid to do shows. Paying for google has to be the stupidest thing no offense. You pay like 500-600 then after a few days or video is on the second page, where usually ni##as ain't checking for. Also, not many people click on the unknown artist videos unless they have a catchy title or a extremely appealing pictures.
 11-30-2012, 08:31 AMaway - #11
Frank Dukes 2 heat pts

d 
space
$4,996 | 3776530
I did this #### myself while yall aint potty trained?!
 11-30-2012, 08:52 AMaway - #12
JustForgetIt 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,222 | 7443849
Originally Posted by [Trini Yute]
Good quality video, I noticed the influence of Nas - "NY State Of Mind" in there too.
Props.
haha thanks! yeaa nas is one of my favorites.

Originally Posted by AZTEK ESCOBAR
Don't know ther prices but also u could check out l.a leakers ...where u from whose hot round ther djs artist directers producers blkdmnds have like 100k subscribers/ followers if u let them direct ur video thyl even submit them to blogs they in l.a tho
thanks man! I plan on going out LA anyways. need to be around people really making it in the industry.

Originally Posted by Spoken210
Don't do that, or post ads either. Hire a social media consultant to work your shyt, I'm one of the few we have within the company empirelabz.com/promotion

Grassroots campaign will transfer to better more genuine results.
im going to be emailing y'all today about the company. thanks!

Originally Posted by egotistical
Bruh you going about this all wrong. If your trying to become hot over the internet, its like 1 of 1000 million. Spend that money locally man, if there is nothing around you local save and move. Get that cult fanbase up. It's all about going the mac miller, wiz khalifa, mgk, montana type of way. Get hot in your city then move outward. After a while you will be getting paid to do shows. Paying for google has to be the stupidest thing no offense. You pay like 500-600 then after a few days or video is on the second page, where usually ni##as ain't checking for. Also, not many people click on the unknown artist videos unless they have a catchy title or a extremely appealing pictures.
yea i feel you. I have a show saturday and next tuesday. we're doing the local thing i just want all bases covered, locally and the internet. to be honest im getting more love in other states than here. ive got the money to move im just trying to figure out where and when and I want to build connections in the cities I want to move to before I get there. I was just seeing other people's opinions because I saw that Trinidad James paid to be on there.

Originally Posted by Frank Dukes
I did this #### myself while yall aint potty trained?!
thanks homie!
 12-01-2012, 06:17 PMaway - #13
Gmengfx 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$11,154 | POWERFUL
Ya i guarentee you 80 percent of the people wont make it 10 seconds past the intro and post

#### THIS CLOWN

FAKE JAY Z
FAKE NAS

#### THIS COONERY..

FAKE GANGSTER

IS THIS WHAT WORLDSTAR HAS COME TOO?

WHERE ARE THE t#ttieS? #### THIS VIDEO
 12-01-2012, 06:18 PMaway - #14
Gmengfx 55 heat pts55

d 
space
$11,154 | POWERFUL
but a tip on the video...all the group scenes are way way too dark..dude shoulda had a strobe or something to light yall up a lil

and also the rooftop scene..but oh well..its done now
 12-01-2012, 06:31 PMaway - #15
AZTEK ESCOBAR 2 heat pts

d 
space
$753 | 2004507
This guy named Boston gorge got 2 mill views in 3 days for a song called Molly wich sucked ur video will probably get 9k views wich would equal 6k YouTube views
 12-02-2012, 01:34 PMaway - #16
KeithClark 7 heat pts

d 
space
$4,184 | 12716117
It cost $650 to post a music video to Worldstar; it worked for A$ap Rocky but you also gotta remember he was had like the only person it worked for. I would say go for it but realize you only have a 0.05% of being successful on an industry level. Those aren't good odds but there's still a chance. - Keith Clark
 12-02-2012, 01:36 PMaway - #17
KeithClark 7 heat pts

d 
space
$4,184 | 12716117
Originally Posted by JustForgetIt
damn man im looking at the youtube and there are more dislikes than likes. but he got a good amount of plays we hit datpiff up and they said it cost 1k. i know drama probably charge a lot ima see how much skee cost. u dont know their prices off-bat do you?
Drama and Khaled both charge 10. I dunno what Skee charges it depends on who your trying to hit Skee is L.A. Drama is Atlanta and Khaled is Miami so it depends on what fanbase that you want to attack. - Keith Clark
 12-02-2012, 01:39 PMaway - #18
KeithClark 7 heat pts

d 
space
$4,184 | 12716117
Originally Posted by egotistical
This is kinda true but once your video is on Worldstar it's on there for life (same with ILP) ...unlike YouTube who can shut you down whenever they feel like it.

P.S. Don't #### with Blkdmnds don't waste your time. - Keith Clark

Last edited by KeithClark; 12-02-2012 at 01:41 PM..
 12-02-2012, 06:29 PMaway - #19
pocketchange 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$5,268 | POWERFUL
You have to get your money up and make interesting music. You need to be able to support a team and put your life on the line for this music. You don't need WSHH. Just put out quality music and creative videos and you'll eventually catch. Youtube is powerful and if that video is crazy it will go viral because people will keep sharing it and when people see it they are just gonna be amazed and not take you lightly.
 12-02-2012, 06:39 PMaway - #20
pocketchange 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$5,268 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KeithClark
This is kinda true but once your video is on Worldstar it's on there for life (same with ILP) ...unlike YouTube who can shut you down whenever they feel like it.

P.S. Don't #### with Blkdmnds don't waste your time. - Keith Clark
WSHH is linking videos from Youtube to save space.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Money Spot (finance/careers)

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Titanfall teases 'biggest update' details for tomorr..
67 comments
NBA 4thQtrKobe with 3 consecutive baskets in the clutch
72 comments
NBA Sixers Won..Plans for Lottery Reform Fall Apart
64 comments
 Video inside Gay Rumor Control: Tyrese Responds To Spankyís Gay Acc...
New reply 16 seconds ago - 75 comments - by ajeana
 Video inside Xbox Won Multitasking At Work (party/movie/game)
New reply 4 minutes ago - 125 comments - by lato9905
 Image(s) inside 50 Cent Speaks On Eminem And Jay-z (:truth:)
New reply 1 minute ago - 153 comments - by BasedonMars
  Oct 21 - Teacher's Nude Selfie Exposes Alleged Sex Sca...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 72 comments - by messy marv stan
 Video inside Honey Cocaine - Curveball...exposing Thirsty Men And O...
New reply 1 minute ago - 181 comments - by blafy
 NFL Some Seahawks Players Allegedly Donít Think Russell Wi...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 113 comments - by st21
 BOX Young Boul Catches Fade From 80 Year Old Man And Gets ...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Kyu Read
  Tyga Praises Lil Wayne, Kanye, Jay-z & Em, Says Dr...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 101 comments - by mdemaz

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,795 following | none new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.