space
$3,149 | POWERFUL
props
 10-21-2012, 06:20 PMaway - #62
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts

d 
space
$4,034 | 13361737
Got a leap force pre test on Tuesday (32 questions) did anyone pass leapforce entirely yet? how were the tests?
 10-24-2012, 01:33 PMaway - #63
ajymerced 

d 
space
$260 | 955131
how much is the pay at leap force?
 10-25-2012, 10:12 AMaway - #64
hardcopyhc 

d 
space
$901 | 1516866
I came across another opportunity, not too sure about it but it seems different from all the other variations I have seen with these types of sites. It seems they actually set you up with people to call you instead of you having to find people to do offers.

Last edited by hardcopyhc; 10-25-2012 at 10:15 AM..
 10-27-2012, 08:56 PMaway - #65
- JaEdEe24 - 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$2,362 | POWERFUL
Check my sig bruh.
 10-28-2012, 10:20 AMaway - #66
TheAnswer1313 

d 
space
$1,028 | 1710640
Originally Posted by ajymerced
how much is the pay at leap force?
I get 13.50 an hr. On pace to do about 1500 this month.
 10-28-2012, 11:16 AMaway - #67
Real Hustler 

d 
space
$441 | 1236539
Thinking about getting into this. How you guys like it?
 10-28-2012, 12:43 PMaway - #68
jphidang 

d 
space
$3,167 | POWERFUL
@TheAnswer1313 good look on all the info...i was tryin to sign up and was wondering which one u think is easier to get in & is good pay? i see:

Search Engine Evaluator
Social Search Engine Evaluator
Search Quality Judge

which one is the one u talkin bout homie?
 10-28-2012, 04:09 PMaway - #69
TheAnswer1313 

d 
space
$1,028 | 1710640
Im doing the 1st one.........search engine evaluator.
 10-28-2012, 04:10 PMaway - #70
TheAnswer1313 

d 
space
$1,028 | 1710640
Originally Posted by Real Hustler
Thinking about getting into this. How you guys like it?
It's not bad. The only thing is sometimes tasks aren't available........like towards the end of months and Sundays are really slow. Haven't been any tasks at all today.

Still........its good for money on the side.
 10-28-2012, 04:27 PMaway - #71
ReppinDaBurghh 50 heat pts50

d 
space
$40,173 | POWERFUL

Adding this thread to my favorites to read more about it tomorrow.
 10-28-2012, 04:28 PMaway - #72
jphidang 

d 
space
$3,167 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheAnswer1313
It's not bad. The only thing is sometimes tasks aren't available........like towards the end of months and Sundays are really slow. Haven't been any tasks at all today.

Still........its good for money on the side.
so normally throughout the week or early on in the month is work plentiful? or is there enough work to make a significant amount or at least decent?
 10-28-2012, 04:58 PMaway - #73

d 
space
$40,173 | POWERFUL
Since a lot of regular users on here browse BX all day from work, you could potentially do this #### while at work so you're making your regular hourly rate at work / salary + the hourly rate from this, potentially doubling your salary or more

Definitely looking into this.

And that test seems pretty easy. On that Tiger Woods example a couple pages back, were all the answers correct? That's what I took from it. I mean they are all relevant from a basic search term like that.
 10-28-2012, 05:50 PMaway - #74
R4P 7 heat pts

d 
space
$6,616 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ReppinDaBurghh
Since a lot of regular users on here browse BX all day from work, you could potentially do this #### while at work so you're making your regular hourly rate at work / salary + the hourly rate from this, potentially doubling your salary or more

Definitely looking into this.

And that test seems pretty easy. On that Tiger Woods example a couple pages back, were all the answers correct? That's what I took from it. I mean they are all relevant from a basic search term like that.
They track your ip address when you sign up, I dont know if that means you have to be on that ip to 'work'
 10-28-2012, 07:21 PMaway - #75
TheAnswer1313 

d 
space
$1,028 | 1710640
There's plenty of work available. I did about 100 hours this month.

The thing about doing this while working is........they say you can't do this on a public network or a public place....so I've always been doing work from home. But its definitely something you could try I guess. The only thing is.......two people cannot work at the same place. So say your working your day job and someone else happens to be working, they will catch you.

Also, if you don't do a good job, you can capped. I haven't had that issue but others have.

Lastly, if you do a good job you have a shot to be a perferred agent and they make 17.50 an hr I believe
 10-28-2012, 07:27 PMaway - #76

d 
space
$40,173 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheAnswer1313
There's plenty of work available. I did about 100 hours this month.

The thing about doing this while working is........they say you can't do this on a public network or a public place....so I've always been doing work from home. But its definitely something you could try I guess. The only thing is.......two people cannot work at the same place. So say your working your day job and someone else happens to be working, they will catch you.

Also, if you don't do a good job, you can capped. I haven't had that issue but others have.

Lastly, if you do a good job you have a shot to be a perferred agent and they make 17.50 an hr I believe

Second part of the post you were referencing though. All those answers were correct in that Tiger Woods sample question, correct? If not, why was one (or all) wrong? All of them are proper results if you just typed Tiger Woods into Google. Is that what the entire test is like? If so it seems easy.
 10-28-2012, 07:33 PMaway - #77

d 
space
$40,173 | POWERFUL
Also, how do they determine how long you are working? I mean you could just have it open in a tab logged in while browsing Boxden/etc. Is the time spent working determined by the amount of results rated? Are you able to efficiently breeze through an hours worth of ratings in 45 minutes or so? Like casually browsing Boxden in one tab for a couple minutes, then rating sites for a few minutes, rotating back and forth for 8 hours a day 5 days a week? Is 40 hrs/week what they cap you at or could you work 60 hours a week if desired? When I'm at home before I go out for the night I am just sitting my a$s in front of my computer anyway, I wouldn't mind making a bunch of extra cash in the process.

Thanks in advance for your response. It's cool talking to a regular poster about this opportunity, most people that post in this section have like 10-100 posts and are just scam artists. Good to see somebody who is actually speaking real ####.
 10-28-2012, 09:33 PMaway - #78
jphidang 

d 
space
$3,167 | POWERFUL
this is why i ####s with the bx fam lol but yea i'm curious bout the tiger woods question as well, cuz they all seemed correct to me since all the results were in some form relative to tiger

also can u give us a few example ?'s...are they all similar to the tiger question?
 10-28-2012, 09:34 PMaway - #79
TheAnswer1313 

d 
space
$1,028 | 1710640
Not sure the answer to the Tiger Woods question but I probably shouldn't answer that. As part of employment they make you sign a non disclosure form. We aren't allowed to discuss in detail what we do.

What I can say is that the test is 2 Parts. Part 1 is conceptual questions (like the Tiger Woods one). There's 32 of them. If you pass that you get to take Part 2 which is 150 URL ratings which is pretty much a simulation of what you'd be doing if you were to get the job (one of the tasks anyways, we have plenty of other types).

To take the test, you do get general guidelines. Its like 200 pages of information on how to rate. If you read that you'll have no issues passing part 1. You'll also be given access to the simulator. If you practice those questions, you'll pass part 2.

As far as keeping track, you have to download a toolbar for Mozilla and log in each time you start working. The thing is everytime you finish working a session, you have to put it on your invoice your time worked. Then at the end of the month, you submit your invoice to be approved. Then you'll get paid the following month (usually between the 16th and 24th).

I download this program called RaterAide. It keeps track of my tasks, time spent and whatnot because here's the issue:

All tasks have allotted time to finish them in. You have to finish them within the allotted time. It's ok to go over on some tasks but at the end of the month you need to make sure you've completed everything within the allotted time. For example say the allotted time is 80 hours and I've worked 85 hours, I can only bill for 80 on the invoice. Your productivity rate must be 100% or higher except during the first three weeks where it can be 85 or higher. My first month was only 73 but I explained to them that I only worked for 4 days and didnt have time to make it up. They were cool with that. Invoice got kicked back but I resubmitted and it went through. This month I got about an hour banked so I'm over 100%.

The rateraide thing I got is neat tho.....cause it'll take the allotted time and count down so I know exactly how much time I have left on a task.

As far as browsing other websites such as boxden.........what I do is finish the task......and then if I have time left over i'll browse the web. Sometimes you have plenty of time to do this other times you dont. It's not a difficult job, but it is work.

The majority of tasks we do is side by side tasks. This is where we get results on each side, evaluate the results and have to determine which side is better and by how much. I got a little script for that as well where I click it and it opens all results at once......which saves time. I also got this thing that auto refreshes the page with tasks.....that's useful when there's no task.....u set it to refresh every 5 mins or so that way when there are tasks u know it.

If you pass the test, you'll have access to the chatroom there.......there's also a FAQ that someone made for new users.......they will help big time.
 10-29-2012, 08:15 AMaway - #80
ricepena 

d 
space
$117 | 342812
Can someone send me a link to the study guides? I'm interested in doing this!

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Money Spot (finance/careers)

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  PS4 “GayStation Edition” Up for Auction To Celebrate ..
75 comments
NBA Who you with? 1, 2, 3, or 4
130 comments
NBA Derrick Rose: 'It's Gonna Be Funny' Watching Doubters 'E..
52 comments
 Image(s) inside Jr Writer Got Locked Up For Attempted Robbery In The 2...
New reply 1 minute ago - 70 comments - by castro
 Image(s) inside Lil Man Got An 6000gb Hard Drive In His Head
New reply 4 minutes ago - 71 comments - by Muunsta
 Video inside Aaron Hall: Any B*tch That Say My D*ck Is Small Is Lying
New reply 2 minutes ago - 93 comments - by GoldBluded
 Image(s) inside [chiwire] Durk Fu-kin W/ The Opps, Fredo Not With The ...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 344 comments - by Squadd
 NBA Rihanna Officially Acknowledges Joel Embiid's Quest To...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 58 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
 audio inside G-unit - Come Up
New reply 9 minutes ago - 80 comments - by KingP1n
 NBA Wad3 County
New reply 4 minutes ago - 71 comments - by Shadow305
  Jul 27 - Your ‘pure’ Bottled Water Contains Added Chem...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 95 comments - by RAZAH CUTS

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,757 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.