This is BX @ Boxden.com

Wholesaling houses

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Wholesaling houses
 12-17-2012, 10:47 PMaway - #61
poker_pimp 

d 
space
$318 | 1970636
Originally Posted by !ALLMONEYENT!
Banks are very hawkish on giving out deals to investors...right now they are holding them for the big time wall street firms so they can do rentals. We have tons of California investors buying real estate here in Rochester.....But even though the inventory is low i'm sure investors there are finding ways to survive and stay afloat. The best thing about it now is that you dont have to stay within your own market...you can use your computer and touch other places and still make some money. I know a guy who was making deals from his home in Cali and was flipping properties in Buffalo. Its always about being hungry and adjusting to your competition and beating them....Right now the competition in my town is crazy! Bandit signs and CL ads all over the damn place! So now I'm adjusting looking to buy and flip since everyone wanted to buy and hold.
Yeah your right. Im an agent also. and the fam been investing for a while we like to buy and hold get the 25% plus return on the money and we happy.
 12-17-2012, 11:47 PMaway - #62
!ALLMONEYENT! 

d 
space
$1,810 | 2847397
Originally Posted by poker_pimp
Yeah your right. Im an agent also. and the fam been investing for a while we like to buy and hold get the 25% plus return on the money and we happy.
Well if your fam is ever looking for other investment opportunities, I have great property managment connections not to mention we have outstanding prices and profit potentials. your making your money back on a lot of these properties within a year and a half easy! Rentals going for 25k or less with rents going as high as 850-900 on a single 3-4 family rental...multi units ranging from 650-700 all day long. The out of state investor has made Rochester their real estate playground!

Email me anytime
 12-18-2012, 07:45 AMaway - #63
Duntaz 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$4,401 | 20573144
Originally Posted by TheOpulentOne
A license is required only if you want to be an agent/realtor.
honestly even though I know a license isn't need for flipping houses I'm still going to get one just to have more access to that world & and being more familiar with the game in dept.
 12-18-2012, 02:33 PMaway - #64
40ozHenny 37 heat pts37

d 
space
$2,571 | POWERFUL
How do these work with foreclosures? Usually I would figure the banks arent trying to get rid of the properties for such a discounted price, and the people who fell behind on their mortgage to begin with cant sell it cause technically they dont own the property, the bank does.
 12-21-2012, 12:02 PMaway - #65
nbrock 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$1,187 | 12210796
Wassup..anybody got good news..anybody been keeping up?
 12-21-2012, 01:15 PMaway - #66
ham00di 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$1,435 | 17910645
Don't know about the US much, but I can give some advice from the UK. I personally don't do this but one of my really close friends does this, he actually has a friend that works in a mortgage repossession side of a bank and gets tip off's of people that are about to go under and he goes in and basically buys the houses for next to nothing, but he has loads of investors so he never actually pays just swaps contracts! but he does have money to settle if he has to.

It's hard but very good money, if you can get a good team together then work together and all of you does one part, for example:

You: Finds investors/buyers
Partner 1: Works in a Bank
Partner 2: is their only if you have to settle (don't know the laws in the US but here in the UK once the timeline has ended you have to settle or lose your deposit.)

Good luck, if I can help anymore please PM me.

I'm actually in construction myself, not in the UK but Iraq.
 12-21-2012, 01:17 PMaway - #67
SlickJ101 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$8,884 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 40ozHenny
How do these work with foreclosures? Usually I would figure the banks arent trying to get rid of the properties for such a discounted price, and the people who fell behind on their mortgage to begin with cant sell it cause technically they dont own the property, the bank does.
Really depends on what kinds if any liens there are against the property as far as I know.

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Money Spot (finance/careers)

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Oct 20 - There's One Skill Worth More Than A Harvard ..
69 comments
NFL MNF - Texans vs. Steelers - 8:30PM
218 comments
Image inside  Fake Everything... i ain't complaining though - Ines
51 comments
 Article inside 2014 Is First Year Ever With Zero Platinum-certified R...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 151 comments - by Fly or Die
 Article inside A Tragedy In Song: "hot N*gga" By Bobby Shmu...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 58 comments - by onlybuilt1906
 Image(s) inside I Think It Is Safe To Say That Any Bx Member Would Plo...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Ole-G
 NBA "the Bulls Are A Team That's Much Better Than Us ...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 66 comments - by Deuce Fortitude
 Image(s) inside Name 3 Things Your Hometown Is Famous For
New reply 9 minutes ago - 181 comments - by Kwestluv91
  I Hate Niggas That...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 65 comments - by tripleG
  I Lowkey Miss The 06-07 Era
New reply 9 minutes ago - 187 comments - by Chalky
 NBA Kobe To Julius Randle - "if You F*ck This Up, You...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 62 comments - by flyguy2000

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,827 fans of BX | none new today 4,790 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.