Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Wholesaling houses

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
56 viewing
Image inside Dude trolls instagram hos
139 comments
most viewed right now
46 viewing
 Video inside Kendrick and crew flip the script on TMZ
21 comments

top in section
29 viewing
Video inside Step mom gives Her 12 Year Old Step Son A Fresh George Jefferson Cut F..
top in wild'ish
top in section
19 viewing
 Image inside So Odd Future Has Ended ?
top in hiphop

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Wholesaling houses
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #41
!ALLMONEYENT!  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,810 | 2847397
nbrock said:
Thanks for inspiration....is it ok if i contact u from time to time with questions?
Oh god yes its ok! Anytime you need help I have no problem with helping...I'm also learning myself. I try to learn something new every single day! The key to all of this or any type of wealth building adventure is to continue your education! Never stop at it no matter what! Discover yourself by setting goals and knocking them down one by one! Hell I need to be motivated every single day...I take pride in what I do, but more importantly for me is that I share the knowlege and see other people succeed and grow! So be HUNGRY dont be afraid to THINK BIG as Donald Trump says...you'll go through periods of self doubt which is ok, just understand that its part of the process! ANY THING YOU NEED JUST HIT ME!
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #42
angusfooburger 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$406 | 1191203
Hey man thanks for emailing me the documents and video's. It's always good to see a person helping other people out Props!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #43
!ALLMONEYENT!  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,810 | 2847397
angusfooburger said:
Hey man thanks for emailing me the documents and video's. It's always good to see a person helping other people out Props!!!!!!!!!
No thank you for the support for my page! Good luck to you man....I wish you nothing but endless success!
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #44
40ozHenny 37 heat pts37 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,623 | POWERFUL
!ALLMONEYENT! said:
No thank you for the support for my page! Good luck to you man....I wish you nothing but endless success!
Hey, I dont have a facebook page so I cant like yours but I would love some of those videos or e books-also, who writes up the contracts for the properties your wholesaling?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #45
nbrock 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,432 | 12965824
The hardest part about wholesaling has to be finding the houses...any more advice is appreciated
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #46
!ALLMONEYENT!  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,810 | 2847397
nbrock said:
The hardest part about wholesaling has to be finding the houses...any more advice is appreciated
Marketing....Craigslist, bandit signs, News Papers, Agents remember there is always more money then deals! Thats always been the case just remember once you perfect your marketing you'll get more deals...Dont focus on finding the deals try to have them come to you....trust the material and you'll find success....Also I have a buyer down in NYC, he lives in LI really cool dude I'd be more then happy to introduce him to you once you get some deals under your belt.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #47
nbrock 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,432 | 12965824
!ALLMONEYENT! said:
And if you cant find any....Place an ad on CL stating that your looking for cash buyers! Keep it simple and straight to the point..

Simply say

Local Real Estate investor that is looking for SERIOUS CASH BUYERS! I have multiple properties at WHOLESALE PRICES! Call or send me an email as to what type of properties your looking for, and at what price!

9 times out of 10 you'll find an investor who would be looking for deals but more importantly be able to a.ssist you with mentoring you as well. I found my mentor through promoting a property and I've made thousands with this man since! Its about spreading the infomration with each other. They usually see themselves within up and coming investors because they understand that you have to start somewhere. SO If you cant find a club in your area...make one by putting yourself out there. Promote you first and I will bet my left nut your success will change!
What catergory would i put this under, in craigslist?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #48
!ALLMONEYENT!  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,810 | 2847397
nbrock said:
What catergory would i put this under, in craigslist?
Real Estate Services, Real Estate For sale, by owner, real estate for rent

google search Last Chance Equity and you'll see some of the ads I placed on CL
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #49
nbrock 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,432 | 12965824
!ALLMONEYENT! said:
Real Estate Services, Real Estate For sale, by owner, real estate for rent

google search Last Chance Equity and you'll see some of the ads I placed on CL
Unfortunately it expired....
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #50
!ALLMONEYENT!  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,810 | 2847397
nbrock said:
Unfortunately it expired....
heres the link, I use this ad for all types of sellers, Regular home owners and investors/land lords you want to stress key words like "Cash" and "Tired of Land Lording" "facing foreclosure" "back taxes" words that motivated sellers are going through

Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #51
!ALLMONEYENT!  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,810 | 2847397
nbrock said:
Unfortunately it expired....
Here is another one that I use, Hey I'm online if you'd like you could email me and I can help you create an ad for down there. I dont mind at all....

Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #52
!ALLMONEYENT!  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,810 | 2847397
nbrock said:
Unfortunately it expired....
I see one guy posting like crazy in your area...his name is Raphael or Rafi, he seems to be a pretty active wholesaler. He would be a great person to have access to when you come across any deals...He's also someone that could possibly help you find leads and point you to the hot markets down in NYC. I wish I could direct you to a specific place, but unfortunately I'm 500 miles up north. I do have investors who are active down there...however the markets change so often I wouldnt be able to direct you to the exact place to really hit. My suggestion would be to stay right within the area you live in...learn that area regardless of how dry it is...focus on your contacts and networking and also focus on marketing...dont worry about finding the deals they will come eventually
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #53
!ALLMONEYENT!  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,810 | 2847397
40ozHenny said:
Hey, I dont have a facebook page so I cant like yours but I would love some of those videos or e books-also, who writes up the contracts for the properties your wholesaling?
I do, I never allow a seller to write up my purchase offers!
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #54
poker_pimp  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$318 | 1970636
!ALLMONEYENT! said:
He's just about 90% accurate regarding his a.ssesment on wholesaling. Ive been a real estate investor for 5 years now, and have yet to use a dime of my money for deals! It is a false notion that you need earnest money to wholesale a property. Earnest money is what you use if you decide to go the "option contract" route. Meaning exercising your option to buy or sell the property. What we do here in Rochester, where I might add last year ranked 3rd in the country behind Texas as the top cities for real estate markets....What we do here is simply use our standard purchase contract and simply place right next to your name on the contract "Or LLC to be named or formed" so for example you'll have Sellers name Jane Doe then Buyers name John Doe Or LLC to be named or formed. Just that little statement allows you to legally flip or sell the contract to another buyer! The new buyer will then be responsible for the earnest money which should sit in escrow with the sellers attorney! Every single deal Ive done has had that tag!
Not as easy here in California, since we dont deal with attorney's cuz we have escrows. I guess it all depends on if you can flip the property before the deposit is due(the third day after acceptance). But sellers want to see that your serious now a days. Another way to get the contract a.ssigned is adding "and/or a.ssigns" after your name on the contract and if accepted like that makes the contract a.ssignable.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #55
nbrock 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,432 | 12965824
!ALLMONEYENT! said:
I do, I never allow a seller to write up my purchase offers!
Yea I will email....right now
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #56
!ALLMONEYENT!  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,810 | 2847397
poker_pimp said:
Not as easy here in California, since we dont deal with attorney's cuz we have escrows. I guess it all depends on if you can flip the property before the deposit is due(the third day after acceptance). But sellers want to see that your serious now a days. Another way to get the contract a.ssigned is adding "and/or a.ssigns" after your name on the contract and if accepted like that makes the contract a.ssignable.
agreed, its the same here though...the deposit sits in escrow with the attorney until close. as soon as the ink dry's our buyers are either placing a bid or have already signed the a.ssignment contract. Same thing here I never give earnest money though, screw that I'm doing you a favor my buyers usually drop the 500 to lock the deal up. The seller never knows who the property a.ssigns to.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #57
poker_pimp  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$318 | 1970636
!ALLMONEYENT! said:
What happened with your deals? And you gave it only 6 months? What do you think went wrong? What do you think you could have done better? Did you know your buyers? Were the sellers motivated enough? Dont let murphy's law discourage you! There is a ton of information that will help you with whatever issues you may come accross! If I were you I'd stick to it! Hell I could probably wholesale a property from my desk here in rochester over there in California!
Nothing happend, except not getting accepted offers. 6 months was enough, and i mean I can always fine a good deal again and try it wont hurt. I just dont go at it like I use to anymore its a waste of time. I dont need much info, I learned a lot especially from the 40 thieves from back in the days. the only issue is that there is low inventory and everything sells quick now for top dollar. all REO's and short sale's cant go lower then 90 cents on the dollar
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #58
!ALLMONEYENT!  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,810 | 2847397
poker_pimp said:
Nothing happend, except not getting accepted offers. 6 months was enough, and i mean I can always fine a good deal again and try it wont hurt. I just dont go at it like I use to anymore its a waste of time. I dont need much info, I learned a lot especially from the 40 thieves from back in the days. the only issue is that there is low inventory and everything sells quick now for top dollar. all REO's and short sale's cant go lower then 90 cents on the dollar
Banks are very hawkish on giving out deals to investors...right now they are holding them for the big time wall street firms so they can do rentals. We have tons of California investors buying real estate here in Rochester.....But even though the inventory is low i'm sure investors there are finding ways to survive and stay afloat. The best thing about it now is that you dont have to stay within your own market...you can use your computer and touch other places and still make some money. I know a guy who was making deals from his home in Cali and was flipping properties in Buffalo. Its always about being hungry and adjusting to your competition and beating them....Right now the competition in my town is crazy! Bandit signs and CL ads all over the damn place! So now I'm adjusting looking to buy and flip since everyone wanted to buy and hold.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #59
nbrock 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,432 | 12965824
!ALLMONEYENT! said:
I see one guy posting like crazy in your area...his name is Raphael or Rafi, he seems to be a pretty active wholesaler. He would be a great person to have access to when you come across any deals...He's also someone that could possibly help you find leads and point you to the hot markets down in NYC. I wish I could direct you to a specific place, but unfortunately I'm 500 miles up north. I do have investors who are active down there...however the markets change so often I wouldnt be able to direct you to the exact place to really hit. My suggestion would be to stay right within the area you live in...learn that area regardless of how dry it is...focus on your contacts and networking and also focus on marketing...dont worry about finding the deals they will come eventually
I am i gotta stick it out build my foundation...gotta crawl before you walk right?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #60
poker_pimp  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$318 | 1970636
!ALLMONEYENT! said:
ZERO LICNESES! All your doing as a Real Estate investor/wholesaler is selling your interest with that property! There is no law's against selling a piece of property the day of or day after you have the rights to the property. With wholesaling all your doing is bringing a buyer to the table that will pay for the property and your just getting paid for it!
Actually in cali there is situations where you have to wait 60-90 days after closing to sell the property. We got hit pretty hard out here in the past 4 years so govt trying to get owner-occupied in before investors.
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The Money Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
19 viewing
Video inside Nicki Minaj (See-through Dress) - The Night is Still Young
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Video inside Kevin Gates and Coca-Cola Market Lean To Kids With ‘IDGT’ Energy Drink
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside More Pics From Lionel "Chinx" Pickens Funeral [Instagram]
185 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside Jordan 12 "Cherry" releasing in 2016
57 comments
@gear
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside May 26 - The World’s Best Places To Live 2015
83 comments
@news
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside Jay-Z Drops Into The Struggling Tidal Office
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Image inside LEGENDARY KICKS - Jordan 1 OG "Chicago" Drops Sat 5/30/2015!!!
25 comments
@gear
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Image inside Rumer Willis looks exactly like Demi Moore in new Instagram pic
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Image inside Kevin Gates - Murder For Hire (Mixtape) [Dropping 9 PM EST]
93 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time