Wholesaling houses

Wholesaling houses
 12-16-2012, 08:11 PMaway - #41
!ALLMONEYENT! 

d 
space
$1,809 | 2847397
Originally Posted by nbrock
Thanks for inspiration....is it ok if i contact u from time to time with questions?
Oh god yes its ok! Anytime you need help I have no problem with helping...I'm also learning myself. I try to learn something new every single day! The key to all of this or any type of wealth building adventure is to continue your education! Never stop at it no matter what! Discover yourself by setting goals and knocking them down one by one! Hell I need to be motivated every single day...I take pride in what I do, but more importantly for me is that I share the knowlege and see other people succeed and grow! So be HUNGRY dont be afraid to THINK BIG as Donald Trump says...you'll go through periods of self doubt which is ok, just understand that its part of the process! ANY THING YOU NEED JUST HIT ME!
 12-16-2012, 08:25 PMaway - #42
angusfooburger 1 heat pts

d 
space
$406 | 1191203
Hey man thanks for emailing me the documents and video's. It's always good to see a person helping other people out Props!!!!!!!!!
 12-16-2012, 08:29 PMaway - #43
!ALLMONEYENT! 

d 
space
$1,809 | 2847397
Originally Posted by angusfooburger
Hey man thanks for emailing me the documents and video's. It's always good to see a person helping other people out Props!!!!!!!!!
No thank you for the support for my page! Good luck to you man....I wish you nothing but endless success!
 12-17-2012, 04:32 PMaway - #44
40ozHenny 37 heat pts37

d 
space
$2,544 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by !ALLMONEYENT!
No thank you for the support for my page! Good luck to you man....I wish you nothing but endless success!
Hey, I dont have a facebook page so I cant like yours but I would love some of those videos or e books-also, who writes up the contracts for the properties your wholesaling?
 12-17-2012, 06:02 PMaway - #45
nbrock 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$1,172 | 12000787
The hardest part about wholesaling has to be finding the houses...any more advice is appreciated
 12-17-2012, 06:28 PMaway - #46
!ALLMONEYENT! 

d 
space
$1,809 | 2847397
The hardest part about wholesaling has to be finding the houses...any more advice is appreciated
Marketing....Craigslist, bandit signs, News Papers, Agents remember there is always more money then deals! Thats always been the case just remember once you perfect your marketing you'll get more deals...Dont focus on finding the deals try to have them come to you....trust the material and you'll find success....Also I have a buyer down in NYC, he lives in LI really cool dude I'd be more then happy to introduce him to you once you get some deals under your belt.
 12-17-2012, 08:20 PMaway - #47
nbrock 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$1,172 | 12000787
And if you cant find any....Place an ad on CL stating that your looking for cash buyers! Keep it simple and straight to the point..

Simply say

Local Real Estate investor that is looking for SERIOUS CASH BUYERS! I have multiple properties at WHOLESALE PRICES! Call or send me an email as to what type of properties your looking for, and at what price!

9 times out of 10 you'll find an investor who would be looking for deals but more importantly be able to a$sist you with mentoring you as well. I found my mentor through promoting a property and I've made thousands with this man since! Its about spreading the infomration with each other. They usually see themselves within up and coming investors because they understand that you have to start somewhere. SO If you cant find a club in your area...make one by putting yourself out there. Promote you first and I will bet my left nut your success will change!
What catergory would i put this under, in craigslist?
 12-17-2012, 09:19 PMaway - #48
!ALLMONEYENT! 

d 
space
$1,809 | 2847397
What catergory would i put this under, in craigslist?
Real Estate Services, Real Estate For sale, by owner, real estate for rent

google search Last Chance Equity and you'll see some of the ads I placed on CL
 12-17-2012, 09:33 PMaway - #49
nbrock 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$1,172 | 12000787
Real Estate Services, Real Estate For sale, by owner, real estate for rent

google search Last Chance Equity and you'll see some of the ads I placed on CL
Unfortunately it expired....
 12-17-2012, 09:42 PMaway - #50
!ALLMONEYENT! 

d 
space
$1,809 | 2847397
heres the link, I use this ad for all types of sellers, Regular home owners and investors/land lords you want to stress key words like "Cash" and "Tired of Land Lording" "facing foreclosure" "back taxes" words that motivated sellers are going through

12-17-2012, 09:47 PMaway - #51
!ALLMONEYENT! 

d 
space
$1,809 | 2847397
Here is another one that I use, Hey I'm online if you'd like you could email me and I can help you create an ad for down there. I dont mind at all....

12-17-2012, 09:59 PMaway - #52
!ALLMONEYENT! 

d 
space
$1,809 | 2847397
I see one guy posting like crazy in your area...his name is Raphael or Rafi, he seems to be a pretty active wholesaler. He would be a great person to have access to when you come across any deals...He's also someone that could possibly help you find leads and point you to the hot markets down in NYC. I wish I could direct you to a specific place, but unfortunately I'm 500 miles up north. I do have investors who are active down there...however the markets change so often I wouldnt be able to direct you to the exact place to really hit. My suggestion would be to stay right within the area you live in...learn that area regardless of how dry it is...focus on your contacts and networking and also focus on marketing...dont worry about finding the deals they will come eventually
 12-17-2012, 10:06 PMaway - #53
!ALLMONEYENT! 

d 
space
$1,809 | 2847397
Originally Posted by 40ozHenny
Hey, I dont have a facebook page so I cant like yours but I would love some of those videos or e books-also, who writes up the contracts for the properties your wholesaling?
I do, I never allow a seller to write up my purchase offers!
 12-17-2012, 10:17 PMaway - #54
poker_pimp 

d 
space
$319 | 1970636
He's just about 90% accurate regarding his a$sesment on wholesaling. Ive been a real estate investor for 5 years now, and have yet to use a dime of my money for deals! It is a false notion that you need earnest money to wholesale a property. Earnest money is what you use if you decide to go the "option contract" route. Meaning exercising your option to buy or sell the property. What we do here in Rochester, where I might add last year ranked 3rd in the country behind Texas as the top cities for real estate markets....What we do here is simply use our standard purchase contract and simply place right next to your name on the contract "Or LLC to be named or formed" so for example you'll have Sellers name Jane Doe then Buyers name John Doe Or LLC to be named or formed. Just that little statement allows you to legally flip or sell the contract to another buyer! The new buyer will then be responsible for the earnest money which should sit in escrow with the sellers attorney! Every single deal Ive done has had that tag!
Not as easy here in California, since we dont deal with attorney's cuz we have escrows. I guess it all depends on if you can flip the property before the deposit is due(the third day after acceptance). But sellers want to see that your serious now a days. Another way to get the contract a$signed is adding "and/or a$signs" after your name on the contract and if accepted like that makes the contract a$signable.
 12-17-2012, 10:20 PMaway - #55
nbrock 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$1,172 | 12000787
I do, I never allow a seller to write up my purchase offers!
Yea I will email....right now
 12-17-2012, 10:22 PMaway - #56
!ALLMONEYENT! 

d 
space
$1,809 | 2847397
Originally Posted by poker_pimp
Not as easy here in California, since we dont deal with attorney's cuz we have escrows. I guess it all depends on if you can flip the property before the deposit is due(the third day after acceptance). But sellers want to see that your serious now a days. Another way to get the contract a$signed is adding "and/or a$signs" after your name on the contract and if accepted like that makes the contract a$signable.
agreed, its the same here though...the deposit sits in escrow with the attorney until close. as soon as the ink dry's our buyers are either placing a bid or have already signed the a$signment contract. Same thing here I never give earnest money though, screw that I'm doing you a favor my buyers usually drop the 500 to lock the deal up. The seller never knows who the property a$signs to.
 12-17-2012, 10:26 PMaway - #57
poker_pimp 

d 
space
$319 | 1970636
What happened with your deals? And you gave it only 6 months? What do you think went wrong? What do you think you could have done better? Did you know your buyers? Were the sellers motivated enough? Dont let murphy's law discourage you! There is a ton of information that will help you with whatever issues you may come accross! If I were you I'd stick to it! Hell I could probably wholesale a property from my desk here in rochester over there in California!
Nothing happend, except not getting accepted offers. 6 months was enough, and i mean I can always fine a good deal again and try it wont hurt. I just dont go at it like I use to anymore its a waste of time. I dont need much info, I learned a lot especially from the 40 thieves from back in the days. the only issue is that there is low inventory and everything sells quick now for top dollar. all REO's and short sale's cant go lower then 90 cents on the dollar
 12-17-2012, 10:37 PMaway - #58
!ALLMONEYENT! 

d 
space
$1,809 | 2847397
Originally Posted by poker_pimp
Nothing happend, except not getting accepted offers. 6 months was enough, and i mean I can always fine a good deal again and try it wont hurt. I just dont go at it like I use to anymore its a waste of time. I dont need much info, I learned a lot especially from the 40 thieves from back in the days. the only issue is that there is low inventory and everything sells quick now for top dollar. all REO's and short sale's cant go lower then 90 cents on the dollar
Banks are very hawkish on giving out deals to investors...right now they are holding them for the big time wall street firms so they can do rentals. We have tons of California investors buying real estate here in Rochester.....But even though the inventory is low i'm sure investors there are finding ways to survive and stay afloat. The best thing about it now is that you dont have to stay within your own market...you can use your computer and touch other places and still make some money. I know a guy who was making deals from his home in Cali and was flipping properties in Buffalo. Its always about being hungry and adjusting to your competition and beating them....Right now the competition in my town is crazy! Bandit signs and CL ads all over the damn place! So now I'm adjusting looking to buy and flip since everyone wanted to buy and hold.
 12-17-2012, 10:39 PMaway - #59
nbrock 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$1,172 | 12000787
I see one guy posting like crazy in your area...his name is Raphael or Rafi, he seems to be a pretty active wholesaler. He would be a great person to have access to when you come across any deals...He's also someone that could possibly help you find leads and point you to the hot markets down in NYC. I wish I could direct you to a specific place, but unfortunately I'm 500 miles up north. I do have investors who are active down there...however the markets change so often I wouldnt be able to direct you to the exact place to really hit. My suggestion would be to stay right within the area you live in...learn that area regardless of how dry it is...focus on your contacts and networking and also focus on marketing...dont worry about finding the deals they will come eventually
I am i gotta stick it out build my foundation...gotta crawl before you walk right?
 12-17-2012, 10:45 PMaway - #60
poker_pimp 

d 
space
$319 | 1970636
ZERO LICNESES! All your doing as a Real Estate investor/wholesaler is selling your interest with that property! There is no law's against selling a piece of property the day of or day after you have the rights to the property. With wholesaling all your doing is bringing a buyer to the table that will pay for the property and your just getting paid for it!
Actually in cali there is situations where you have to wait 60-90 days after closing to sell the property. We got hit pretty hard out here in the past 4 years so govt trying to get owner-occupied in before investors.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Money Spot (finance/careers)

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Jul 31 - Iraq Signs '$1 Billion Arms Deal' With Russia
50 comments
NBA Charles Barkley Says There Are Only 5 Real Jobs In The W..
103 comments
NBA NBA referee comes out as Gay...Another step forward for ..
88 comments
  Gq Magazine Names Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twist...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 179 comments - by CosbySweater
 Image(s) inside Jul 30 - Hate Crime Maps Reveal The Most Prejudiced Pl...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 76 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
  17 Perfect Responses When Someone Doesn't Text Back
New reply 9 minutes ago - 56 comments - by grunsthis
 Video inside Onyx Interview (fredo Starr & Sticky Fingaz) At Th...
New reply 40 minutes ago - 290 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Video inside Lil Wayne Attends Supperclub To Celebrate Mack Maine’s...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 145 comments - by Danny M
 Video inside How To Feed Seven People With Just $3.35
New reply 43 minutes ago - 111 comments - by Jesszman
 NBA Michael Jordan Admits Kobe Is Better Than Him (video)
New reply 22 minutes ago - 69 comments - by iamsoulja
 Video inside Raekwon Says He Cant Stand F##king H0mos
New reply 47 minutes ago - 250 comments - by WizLatifa

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX | none new today 4,741 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.