This is BX @ Boxden.com

South American Gold Exploration

South American Gold Exploration
topic by Vagnum - 09-25-2012, 01:56 PM - Boxden > The Money Spot (finance/careers)

EXPLORING GOLD AND SILVER FRONTIERS

South American Gold is engaged in identifying, acquiring, exploring and developing gold and silver properties. Our mission is to deliver value and leverage for our shareholders.
We own,lease or option silver and gold exploration prospects in Nevada, Arizona and Montana covering over four hundred acres, including our flagship Baltimore Silver Mine project.

We have built up extensive information on exploration on Colombia’s Narino department, the historic Zactecas region in Mexico, properties in America’s Pacific North-West, and underway southeastern Europe, which we are evaluating for acquisitions and exploration

Our highly-experienced team has exploration, development and production experience in North and South America.

Our strategy is to build a pipeline of projects in historic mining districts that we consider underexplored with modern technology and techniques, targeting higher grade or bulk-mining potential, and advancing through exploration , development or joint-venture.
Investor Presentation

SAGD Security Details

Share Structure

Market Value1 $316,848 a/o Sep 24, 2012

Shares Outstanding 99,211,890 a/o Sep 05, 2012

Float 76,000,000 a/o Sep 05, 2012

Authorized Shares 450,000,000

Restricted Stock

Management 2,500,000

Issued for Baltimore Silver Mine Project 10,000,000

Options (Strike price $0.59) 2,700,000
Homepage

SEC Fillings

Insider Transactions

News

Facebook Page

Contact Info

3645 E. Main Street
Suite 119
Richmond, IN 47374

Phone: 765-356-9726
Email: info@sagoldcorp.com

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

45 comments for "South American Gold Exploration"

09-25-2012, 01:57 PMaway - #2
Vagnum 

d 
space
$3,617 | POWERFUL

The Capping of Ray Demotte
by David Bond - Wallace Street Journal
Published : June 18th, 2008

Wallace, Idaho – When you first hire on as a reporter for a newspaper (at least this is the way it worked back in 1971 or so, when this tyro started writing for a paycheck) the first a$signment they gave you was to write your own obituary and put the triple-spaced single page into a file somewhere. In case you happened upon some fortune-changing misery during your course of employment, the newspaper wouldn't have to go to excess effort to find about you, and you'd die happily knowing you'd written your own tombstone.

It's a little harder writing an obit about a friend, but after three weeks of personal, internal dithering, we rise to address the matter of our friend Ray DeMotte. Ray is physically, and one suspects, spiritually, still quite alive, but the destruction of him by his former employer, Sterling Mining Company, might as well have packed 180 grains of lead.

The sacking of Sterling CEO DeMotte on the eve of a Memorial Day weekend strikes us, after a couple of weeks' contemplation, as handled in a way that might charitably be described as boorish and rankly amateurish – perhaps even thuggish – not qualities particularly conducive to Sterling's need to position itself as an emerging silver producer with any class or professionalism.

Sterling's board of directors summarily dismissed DeMotte on a Friday night before the long weekend via email, no less, waiting until the following Tuesday to let the markets know that “Raymond DeMotte is no longer President of the Corporation.” (True, the U.S. markets were closed on Memorial Day, but the Toronto Exchange, where Sterling trades, was open for business as usual on May 26th.) No explanation was given, nor has any been forthcoming from Sterling in the intervening three weeks. The bastards didn't even have the class to summon him into a room and give him the news face to face. I am told this is the new way of doing things. If that's the case, the new way sucks and reeks of cowardice.

David Bond

Editor : The Silver Valley Mining Journal

Last edited by Vagnum; 09-25-2012 at 02:24 PM..
 09-25-2012, 01:57 PMaway - #3
Vagnum 

d 
space
$3,617 | POWERFUL
News

South American Gold Corp Announces Baltimore Silver Mine Update

RICHMOND, IN - (Sep 7, 2012) - South American Gold ( OTCQB : SAGD ) is pleased to provide an update on its Baltimore Silver Mine project.

The Baltimore Silver Mine is a former producing silver mine in the years 1903 to 1960 located in Boulder County, Montana. South American Gold now owns forty acres of unpatented mining claims and leases sixty acres of patented mining claims bringing the total project to one hundred acres. We believe the property is prospective for a commercial silver deposit as historical information indicates that the property has not been explored systematically using modern exploration methods and technology. Our current activities include recently completed due diligence on the property, on-going review of historical records, and planning our exploration program. We have signed a definitive lease with option to purchase agreement on the property. Field work is beginning September with several objectives:

Conduct mapping activities to prepare updated geological maps, and guide drill target selection;
a$sess status of underground workings and make preliminary a$sessment of rehabilitation tasks and costs;
Survey existing dump material on property at surface for tonnage, grades and sampling for metallurgical tests;
Surface survey work, soil sampling where recommended;
Determine if veins from the Baltimore Silver Mine extend onto the unpatented mining claims recently acquired ;
Reconnaissance exploration and review of regional geology to identify future acquisition targets in the area;
Begin preparation of necessary permits and bonding requirement applications where required.

Our prime project objective is to prepare and review a project a$sessment of potential for commercial production, and costs to implement a Phase I Exploration and Development program, and second to determine exploration potential beyond the mine proper.

The Company as previously reported signed a binding Memorandum of Understanding to lease with option to purchase the Baltimore Silver Mine. It required a definitive agreement ("the agreement") under the terms agreed, and the issuance of ten million shares of restricted common stock, and an option price of five hundred thousand dollars, and requires lease fees of twelve thousand dollars per year in cash and stock. The agreement has now been signed (further information available on our recently filed 8k). We have also acquired as part of the project two unpatented claims with no underlying royalties. A review of a map of the underground workings has identified areas of former production, and a$says conducted for Pegasus Gold in 1989 will be reviewed to guide locations for underground channel sampling provided underground access is obtained, prior to drill target selection. Progress will be determined also by the availability of working capital on terms acceptable to the Company.

We have fewer than 80 million shares issued and outstanding, of which three million shares are of restricted stock held by current and former management (excluding restricted shares to be issued for implementation of the Baltimore Project agreement.)

Last edited by Vagnum; 09-25-2012 at 02:29 PM..
 09-25-2012, 06:46 PMaway - #4
AZTEK ESCOBAR 2 heat pts

d 
space
$753 | 2004507
Colombian gold been saying this for years
 10-02-2012, 11:18 AMaway - #5
Vagnum 

d 
space
$3,617 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by AZTEK ESCOBAR
Colombian gold been saying this for years
im waitin for the Annual Report here and looking forward to get more updates regarding the Baltimore Mine and also all other activities from the company.

Notification that Annual Report will be submitted late (NT 10-K)

Last edited by Vagnum; 10-02-2012 at 11:20 AM..
 10-11-2012, 07:57 AMaway - #6
Vagnum 

d 
space
$3,617 | POWERFUL
I am expecting news and the annual report arround 0ctober 15. Looking at the chart 0.003 could be support, Further we look forward to updates regarding the Baltimore mine and overall updates. If we get some nice news, this will explode based on the low float share structure. Look at the dry volume the past days, its crazy... nearly no trading at all, while other stocks like GYST, SRGE or SRGL are partyrocking.

Last edited by Vagnum; 11-09-2012 at 10:58 AM..
 10-12-2012, 10:55 AMaway - #7
Vagnum 

d 
space
$3,617 | POWERFUL
10-K out today Annual report, nothing new but we have a 300k shares buyer today. +- 0.004 avarage is a good spot to join the company.

10-18-2012, 12:29 AMaway - #8
Vagnum 

d 
space
$3,617 | POWERFUL
up we go 45%+ , 4s are gone 5s+6s available. :-)

10-24-2012, 11:13 AMaway - #9
Vagnum 

d 
space
$3,617 | POWERFUL
here we are folks. i have 230k shares for now. looking to buy more this week. this is a long term solid fundamental play like Apple was, a opurtunity of a life time imo. better read now than regret it later. i take my chance on this.

Last edited by Vagnum; 10-24-2012 at 11:17 AM..
 10-25-2012, 09:43 AMaway - #10
Vagnum 

d 
space
$3,617 | POWERFUL
Added another 41'000 shares here at 0.0049$.

proof:

Last edited by Vagnum; 10-25-2012 at 10:26 AM..
 10-25-2012, 01:09 PMaway - #11
biff 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$3,268 | 12885626
dam ni##a idk bout this got a lil bit of dough but probly wont put much on this where u getting your sources from
 10-26-2012, 03:33 AMaway - #12
Vagnum 

d 
space
$3,617 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by biff
dam ni##a idk bout this got a lil bit of dough but probly wont put much on this where u getting your sources from
most of the time i am with other holders at SAGD iHub Board. Sources i use is google, ihub and otcmarkets.com.

to name a few users i follow: Jacksteppen, Beezerr34, Montanore, wayno2, zari, 100lbStriper.

Jacksteppen is a must follow for SAGD.

thats the thread we hang on:

i am stocktrader001 there.

iHub is my main source since you can meet other holders there and discuss about anything you find about SAGD but i check everywhere for information.

Last edited by Vagnum; 10-26-2012 at 03:39 AM..
 11-02-2012, 12:18 PMaway - #13
Vagnum 

d 
space
$3,617 | POWERFUL
8-K out on October 31. got 20'000 more shares today. :-)
 11-02-2012, 12:27 PMaway - #14
Vagnum 

d 
space
$3,617 | POWERFUL
Further, please like us on Facebook. New Page is up as of today.

Last edited by Vagnum; 11-02-2012 at 12:30 PM..
 11-07-2012, 11:26 AMaway - #15
Vagnum 

d 
space
$3,617 | POWERFUL
were creeping up here today and have room left for more. get your starter positions peeps!

Last edited by Vagnum; 11-16-2012 at 05:43 AM..
 11-08-2012, 09:58 AMaway - #16
Vagnum 

d 
space
$3,617 | POWERFUL
today is another good day. up again + 6%. get your tickets folks. :D

11-08-2012, 02:08 PMaway - #17
Vagnum 

d 
space
$3,617 | POWERFUL
great close here 0.0059$. +40% in 2 days. thats great !
get some man and stop sleeping were golden here! :D
my first target are 0.04$ cents. no joke!

Last edited by Vagnum; 11-08-2012 at 02:10 PM..
 11-09-2012, 11:22 AMaway - #18
Vagnum 

d 
space
$3,617 | POWERFUL
This is the chart of Raymond De Motte's previous company Sterling Mining where he was CEO. He re-opend The Sunshine Mine and brought it back to production.

Last edited by Vagnum; 11-09-2012 at 11:36 AM..
 11-09-2012, 11:31 AMaway - #19
Vagnum 

d 
space
$3,617 | POWERFUL
Have the sunshine with you

11-09-2012, 11:54 AMaway - #20
Vagnum 

d 
space
$3,617 | POWERFUL
if there is any questions please let me know, i have time to give answer this weekend. best wishes.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Money Spot (finance/careers)

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Xbox One Games Store New Releases 9/02/14
64 comments
NFL JJ Watt earns a 6 year-$100 Million Dollar extension wit..
51 comments
NBA Remember back when Boston was projected to beat Miami in..
66 comments
 Video inside Kevin Gates Real Talk On The Breakfast Club: Prison Li...
New reply 1 minute ago - 97 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Video inside This Just In: Hitman Holla Was In A Bad Car Accident
New reply 4 minutes ago - 108 comments - by Guvnor
 Image(s) inside The Real 50 Cent Junior Celebrates His 2nd Birthday
New reply 2 minutes ago - 71 comments - by Mutant Boy
 Video inside Snoop Dogg Responds To Star (shots Fired)
New reply 7 minutes ago - 130 comments - by bkid
  Pc: Star Citizen Arena Commander Demo (free Download 1...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 63 comments - by mainevent4u88
  Sep 1 - Exclusive: Man Who Leaked All Jennifer Lawren...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 60 comments - by messy marv stan
 NBA Kobe Bryant The Greatest Offensive Player Ever?
New reply 4 minutes ago - 102 comments - by TheeMrMarvel
 Image(s) inside Apparently Dude "tried" To Snatch Quavo (mig...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 222 comments - by Just Jimmy

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.