This is BX @ Boxden.com

Scratch Tickets

Scratch Tickets
topic by Brolic757 - 12-21-2012, 03:07 PM - Boxden > The Money Spot (finance/careers)

So all my life never believed in good luck or bad luck i just believed u make the most of life while u r here and thats.

I never believed in playing the lotto or know #### like that because i knew the odds were too high that i wont win.

Ok so one day two weeks ago my boy who buys scratch tickets sometimes sends me a pic. THIS LUCKY MOTHER####ER WON 200 grand off the ticket and he had two winning numbers off the ticket. I was happy and envious at the same time smh.

So to make along story short i go and.buy two 5 dollar tickets and on each ticket that i got i was ####ing one number off on both from getting 100grand. #### a be like 16 and underneath it will say 100 grand and ill have 17.

I think the devil is ####ing wit me hardbody.

Too make a long story short ive been buying these ####in tickets all week and i have now spent about 30 bucks on 6 tickets. Money which i really dont have and all the tickets are failures..

Gambling is really serious guys try to avoid it. I get a rush every time i get a ticket. I like the rush but when u scratch that last number off and u see aint #### on it. The feel of reality hits yo a$s hard lol.

Just wanted to tell u guys its easy to blow money. My friend well lers just say hes taking a year off work damnit!!!

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

11 comments for "Scratch Tickets"

12-21-2012, 04:01 PMaway - #2
April Babii 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,520 | 7039463
I always felt like #### like that can either make you or break u. For instance giving a ni##a with no ambition or gameplan whatsoever 1 mill is like watching slow $uicide. But if u got the know how on investing your bread for profit u have a chance to make life comfortable for u and ur fam for generations to come.

One thing I do know is it sucks to taste "success" and gp back to square 1
 12-22-2012, 09:55 PMaway - #3
DeeJay 

d 
space
$321 | 511776
scratch offs are like that they make the losing tickets look like u were so close to winning

I buy them every now and them but i realize the more u spend on a ticket the higher ur chances of winning. like i dont bother buying $1 tickets cause u usually lose ur money or only win like 2 dollars.

i buy the 10 dollar tickets cause i usually get my money back or more but i only play like every once in a while
 12-22-2012, 10:36 PMaway - #4
twizzytwo22 4 heat pts

d 
space
$3,335 | 14022498
i know a guy who had a deal with his homie that if they ever won big on a scratchie they would split it. so the dude wins 500,000 and calls his homie to let him know and the guy says i know u need the money so keep it and if we ever win big again then we will split it. so a year later he wins a million on another scratchie and lives up to his word and split it. they eveen had him on CNN

i know someone else who just won 20,000 on a scratchie. so it is possible to win i just wonder how many times they play a week.

i play every once n awhile and have never won over 100
 12-22-2012, 11:27 PMaway - #5
GrindPOWER$ 255 heat pts255

d 
space
$9,703 | POWERFUL
i agree with free spm but i play that #### hard sometimes i don't do scratch off as much as i do powerball
and the lotto in my state and fantasy 5 but they say if you want to win buy outside your hood like buy where them rich folks live which is crazy cause this dude told me he brought a scratch off at a corner hood store he won 250k and paid off his house let me cut this don't play hard everyday just play twice a week but if you have the money go hard if not ni##a keep ya paper.
 12-23-2012, 10:24 AMaway - #6
AC_89 63 heat pts63

d 
space
$17,850 | POWERFUL
I never win nothing off those things my aunt wins $ off them all the time it don't be that much but still
 12-23-2012, 03:57 PMaway - #7
Big War|M 

d 
space
$13,505 | POWERFUL
the most i ever won is 10 bucks, off a bingo scratch off, pretty much got my money back b/c i bought like 5 at one time...
 12-23-2012, 09:52 PMaway - #8
Friday 1 heat pts

d 
space
$616 | 1777286
that win for life got every one hooked. in Illinois they have 5000 a week for life and 20000 a week for life tickets. selling what if dreams. like someone told me, lottery in general is a poor man's tax.
 12-24-2012, 04:20 PMaway - #9
Niruggg 134 heat pts134

d 
space
$11,793 | POWERFUL
i only gamble with ends i don't care about losing once in a while, but heres a guaranteed winner,
every time you get the urge to play put the money in on of those 5 gallon water jugs...

everybody know the real $ is in running the game
 12-24-2012, 04:24 PMaway - #10
ReppinDaBurghh 50 heat pts50

d 
space
$40,352 | POWERFUL
Not gonna lie, I'd be jealous as #### if one of my friends won 200 grand. Probably wouldn't even be happy for them, just be envious as ####
 12-24-2012, 05:40 PMaway - #11
KURUPTION!!! 476 heat pts476

d 
space
$32,705 | POWERFUL
1000 a week for life...... Everytime I buy ten I win at least $40.
 12-24-2012, 05:55 PMaway - #12
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts

d 
space
$21,472 | POWERFUL
Check your lotto site and check the prizes and dollar amounts left on each card..then go with the one with the best odds and highest prize amount left.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Money Spot (finance/careers)

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Jul 31 - Iraq Signs '$1 Billion Arms Deal' With Russia
66 comments
Image inside  SeXy ShApElY Asian Kimmy
58 comments
Most Shocking Event In TV History Is.....
68 comments
  Gq Magazine Names Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twist...
New reply 49 seconds ago - 198 comments - by CosbySweater
 NBA Sixers "mockery" Of The League Will Receive ...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 126 comments - by Dee Grande
  Gta 5 Zombies Dlc; Leaked Single Player Dlc Details Su...
New reply 53 seconds ago - 53 comments - by nanci627
 Image(s) inside Jul 31 - Mother Catches Florida Gymnastics Coach Havin...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 71 comments - by KleanKutt100
 NBA Usa Basketball May Only Carry 2 'pure' Pg, Intensifyin...
New reply 58 seconds ago - 56 comments - by Unattached
 Video inside Onyx Interview (fredo Starr & Sticky Fingaz) At Th...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 318 comments - by JNumbaNC
 NBA Charles Barkley Says There Are Only 5 Real Jobs In The...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 127 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Video inside Lil B - No Black Person Is Ugly
New reply 12 minutes ago - 100 comments - by JETSoverERTHING

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following and 5 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.