This is BX @ Boxden.com

Open FREE $100,000 Stock Trading Demo Account

Open FREE $100,000 Stock Trading Demo Account
topic by pjmiller435 - 08-08-2009, 06:58 PM - Boxden > The Money Spot (finance/careers)

This isn't spam in any kind of way or promoting another service. I'm just letting ya'll know of some good software and sources for learning the stock market, trading, etc.

Think or Swim is a real validated place but I'm not here to get you to spend ANY MONEY AT ALL. IN FACT I DONT WANT YOU SPENDING ANY! This is a 100% free account, just spreading the word. Now you can try the stock market and learn it as well at the same time. Trying what you've learned, etc.

Go to

http://thinkorswim.com and sign-up for a free account. You don't need to activate through e-mail. You don't have to finish filling out your profile or even adding funds. After you fill in password for account and click submit, you're pretty much done.

You can then go to their page

https://www.thinkorswim.com/tos/disp...age=paperMoney

and download their software/platform. they specialize in options trading but you can trade stocks, futures, currency, etc all in one.

Be sure, when you login you select PaperMoney , thats the demo account, the other one is your real, live account. Which wont have any funds in it ;)

Also check out informedtrades.com thats a great site to get you started off and use the demo account as your trail and error runs.

You can also head over to investopedia.com and sign-up for a free web-based stock simulator. With many different type of games to choose from, rankings system, etc. It's also nice as hell.

Just looking out as I'm getting into stocks as well.

Again, not a scam, virus, etc. I'm reputable. I ain't BSin and I aint advertising or taking money nor do I have an affiliate link to thinkorswim.com.

All I really ask for is you click the thanks button or give me some bx love homie, no homo.

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

9 comments for "Open FREE $100,000 Stock Trading Demo Account"

08-09-2009, 07:35 PMaway - #2
TiPZ 

d 
space
$7,114 | 16056693
props for this, i'm learning the stock market also, good looks
 08-11-2009, 12:30 AMaway - #3
TiPZ 

d 
space
$7,114 | 16056693
I been ####ing around with this, it's confusing but i'm learning

I bought +200 shares of AIG, then did some transaction, now I have 200,000 to spend? I dont get how I made an extra 100,000?
 08-12-2009, 01:05 AMaway - #4
pjmiller435 1 heat pts

d 
space
$279 | 747938
Originally Posted by TiPZ
I been ####ing around with this, it's confusing but i'm learning

I bought +200 shares of AIG, then did some transaction, now I have 200,000 to spend? I dont get how I made an extra 100,000?
well your purchasing power is different than your actual balance.
its labeled like option buying power or something similar at top left?

If you bought 200 shares of AIG, lol most ppl try to pull that off and make some money since the bailout, etc. Stocks are going up but to make 100,000 in one day is mighty horrific to think, lol cuz just as easily u cud of lost 100,000 but im pretty sure and set that youre reading it wrong./

dont forget check out informedtrades.com as theres PLENTY of tutorials on there, BELIEVE ME most of the #### will sound harder than Chineese but you'll get the hang of it all, all the termonology, etc. It comes with time. I've only been on a week and I've learnt more about stocks this week than I have in my whole life. Which isnt surprising as most people dont know #### about stocks.

not saying youre wrong either, but just highly unlikely with only 200 shares, the price would have had to go up dramatically that day for that to happen with only 200 shares. cuz there at like 24$ or 25$ have been steady this week, thatd have to be worth roughly what like 500$ a share to equal 100,000$ FOR ONLY HAVING 200 shares that is, lol.

I mean i ####ed around and got my cash down to 52,000 and then revived it up this week to 89,000$ so makin good money on this #### can happen if you start playin ya cards right. I like that I ####ed up in the beginning, now I'm learning from that #### up, how to recover and how to play the cards right. Now I'm hustlin just to get back up to 100,000 alone, lol which is cool cuz now its a challenge.

On investopedia i took it easy and have many stocks and have only lost 2,000$ in my account and its at like 98,000 n sumtin, but within a month or two ill prolly be way ahead 100,000 cuz i got AIG, Bank of America, Google, Verisign, etc.

Last edited by pjmiller435; 08-12-2009 at 01:10 AM..
 08-14-2009, 01:29 AMaway - #5
TiPZ 

d 
space
$7,114 | 16056693
^ good looks man

Your right, all these terms, and reading stocks is not as hard as it looks, I really want to learn and this is helping, are you just starting stock trading also?
 08-19-2009, 11:31 AMaway - #6
pjmiller435 1 heat pts

d 
space
$279 | 747938
yeah im a newbie as well homie. we can prolly use this thread to teach each other and any other person(s) wanting and willing to learn, itd be good. or maybe start our own. whatevers clever.

my bad on the delay. was outta town.
 08-19-2009, 03:01 PMonline - #7
SantinoMurder 

d 
space
$2,517 | 5103862
i been looking for this for awhile. i did something like this in grade school
 08-19-2009, 08:41 PMaway - #8
01seay 75 heat pts75

d 
space
$19,214 | POWERFUL
Count me in.. I signed up yesterday.

Is this site/company really based in Chicago?
 03-26-2010, 06:38 PMaway - #9
pjmiller435 1 heat pts

d 
space
$279 | 747938
yeah i believe they are.
 03-27-2010, 05:42 PMaway - #10
TiPZ 

d 
space
$7,114 | 16056693
Originally Posted by pjmiller435
yeah i believe they are.
Whatup PJ, hows the stock knowledge been?

Since August 09 to today I've learned a ####load of knowledge about stocks.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Money Spot (finance/careers)

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Xbox One Games Store New Releases 9/02/14
62 comments
Video inside  Snoop Dogg responds to Star (shots fired)
106 comments
Image inside  The real 50 cent junior celebrates his 2nd birthday
67 comments
 Video inside This Just In: Hitman Holla Was In A Bad Car Accident
New reply 9 seconds ago - 96 comments - by Guvnor
 NFL Bills Center Eric Wood Says Nfl Teams Are Avoiding Sig...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 95 comments - by theFREAK
 NFL Rgiii: "we Fixed What We Needed To Fix On Offense...
New reply 13 seconds ago - 58 comments - by rayraysray
 NFL The Atlanta Falcons Cut My Cousin #18
New reply 4 minutes ago - 51 comments - by BKLYN1889
 NBA Kobe Bryant The Greatest Offensive Player Ever?
New reply 2 minutes ago - 90 comments - by TheeMrMarvel
 Image(s) inside Saw This Sh-t On The News Today...i Went To High Schoo...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 87 comments - by bunnz17
 Video inside Kevin Gates Real Talk On The Breakfast Club: Prison Li...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 83 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Article inside Drake Signs Ilovemakonnen To Ovo
New reply 7 minutes ago - 149 comments - by PotheadFocker

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.