Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

How can i make a quick $5000?

most popular this minute | see more
most viewed right now
57 viewing
Video inside ATL Hamburger Victim Speaks Out On Her Friends Jump..
68 comments
most viewed right now
49 viewing
BOX Must Watch: Boxing's Funniest Moments!
10 comments

top in section
31 viewing
Video inside Will Smith Speaks On Recording 8 New Songs With Kanye ..
top in hiphop
top in section
11 viewing
Article inside Kendall & Kylie Jenner: ‘Kardashians’ Spinoff Series..
top in movies

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 How can i make a quick $5000?
Exclamation topic by TheCityOnMyMind - 09-24-2010, 09:29 PM


How can i make a quick $5000? or even $3000? Im $8000 in debt, im trying to pay this s**t off, its really holding me back. does anyone have any way i can make fast money??




P.S- im not gonna sell drugs, and im not gonna be a wh0ore.



73 comments for "How can i make a quick $5000?"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


 09-24-2010, 09:53 PMaway - #2
XsameX1XotherX  space
avatar
space
$948 | 0
Originally Posted by TheCityOnMyMind
How can i make a quick $5000? or even $3000? Im $8000 in debt, im trying to pay this s**t off, its really holding me back. does anyone have any way i can make fast money??




P.S- im not gonna sell drugs, and im not gonna be a wh0ore.
Just don't pay the debt. Fail bankruptcy. Dont use credit. Don't finance anything. Buy things in full. No half steppin. You should have learned that from Big Daddy Kane. Aint no half steppin.'

Using credit or financing anything just means you're frontin.' When you legally front in life you get what you deserve.

Last edited by XsameX1XotherX; 09-24-2010 at 09:55 PM..
 09-24-2010, 10:15 PMaway - #3
prexero 2 heat pts space
avatar
space
$169 | 1383299
Without no initial investment? Sounds like your going the illegal route. $8000 debt is nothing! Try a doctor fresh out of med school with $100,000+ in debt.. And to the big daddy kane fan boy... can't build credit without ever owing someone.
 09-24-2010, 10:41 PMaway - #4
youngrob 2 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,177 | 1829571
Casino!!!!
 09-24-2010, 11:43 PMaway - #5
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11 space
avatar
space
$2,729 | 14612732
well if you aren't going to pay the s**t..use one of your credit cards get a cash advance for a couple of grand.. and use your imagination on how to turn 2 grand into 20.
 09-24-2010, 11:57 PMaway - #6
Ednyce  space
avatar
space
$3,365 | 4271158
Originally Posted by XsameX1XotherX
Just don't pay the debt. Fail bankruptcy. Dont use credit. Don't finance anything. Buy things in full. No half steppin. You should have learned that from Big Daddy Kane. Aint no half steppin.'

Using credit or financing anything just means you're frontin.' When you legally front in life you get what you deserve.
dont use credit, dont finance anything ? you an idiot, you gonna be renting ya whole life aint never gonna own a house. or have ya own car. you need credit to get by in life you retard.
 09-25-2010, 07:54 AMaway - #7
King P  space
avatar
space
$402 | 1074940
no, you don't
 09-25-2010, 08:40 AMaway - #8
XsameX1XotherX  space
avatar
space
$948 | 0
Originally Posted by Ednyce
dont use credit, dont finance anything ? you an idiot, you gonna be renting ya whole life aint never gonna own a house. or have ya own car. you need credit to get by in life you retard.
I plan on buying my first house in full. No financing. I plan on neither financing nor buying an automobile, since I would use taxi cabs and show-fers (sp? lol). Cars depretiate. Houses don't. Both Big Daddy Kane and MC Breed were teachin' against half steppin and frontin. Why? Learn it and apply it! I havent had a credit card in my life. I looked into a pre-paid credit card but never even activated it.

Hell, your grand parents supposed to hand you over their house before they go into nursing home or pass. If they do not, then you see who is the source of why things is f**ked up. My grandparents sure as hell didnt give me their house before they went into nursing homes/passed. That tells me they aint family no matter what I remembered back when seeing them and spending time with them. I tell you all, if EVERY grandparent who knows damn well they purchased main things under a different era, where things were cheaper, would set up to hand over their property to their STRUGGLING grandchildren, then a place like America would be a better place because ppl up amd coming would have a start. Basically grandparents f**ked up America.

None of you would be seeking to finance a house as an only way if your grandfolk cared. If you still have grandfolk not in nursing home or not passed yet I suggest you talk with them about YOUR FUTURE. It's too late for me. My grandfolk half passed/ half under some sort of nursing. If I knew what I knew now I would have spoken to them way back. But still they aint family since no damn way they gone pass knowing it is the SMART thing to do seeing how the economy is with this generation.

If grandparents give they house to who dont need it, such as their very children (or the state), then them greedy motherf**kers just gone sell it. Yes, your very parents will sell it rather than pass it over to you. This also I experienced when I was way young when a grandfather passed. So f**k parents and f**k grandparents at least in my family. I'm with that guy Richard from Legend of the Seeker who said just because you blood don't make you family.

Last edited by XsameX1XotherX; 09-25-2010 at 08:46 AM..
 09-25-2010, 08:49 AMaway - #9
o7media 18 heat pts18 space
avatar
space
$15,518 | POWERFUL
Wow you're f**king stupid ^^

So basically you want everything handed to you in life? Your grandparents are supposed to GIVE you their house? Shut the f**k up idiot.

You have to work for things in life. America is f**ked up because of lazy bums like you that can't even spell. Get a f**king education, you may be able to get a job then and afford your own house one day.
 09-25-2010, 09:05 AMaway - #10
Zo1987 3 heat pts space
avatar
space
$3,509 | 12526866
Originally Posted by XsameX1XotherX
Just don't pay the debt. Fail bankruptcy. Dont use credit. Don't finance anything. Buy things in full. No half steppin. You should have learned that from Big Daddy Kane. Aint no half steppin.'

Using credit or financing anything just means you're frontin.' When you legally front in life you get what you deserve.
That is dumbest advice i've have read in this WHOLE sub-forum. File for bankruptcy?!
Not only will it make that dude's credit look bad, he will still have to pay his debt off anyway
 09-25-2010, 09:34 AMaway - #11
nitetrain8601 12 heat pts12 space
avatar
space
$10,266 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Zo1987
That is dumbest advice i've have read in this WHOLE sub-forum. File for bankruptcy?!
Not only will it make that dude's credit look bad, he will still have to pay his debt off anyway
Depends on what chapter. But yeah, filing for bankruptcy for only 8000 is not worth it. That's very little.
 09-25-2010, 10:27 AMaway - #12
big jeffrey  space
avatar
space
$1,595 | 3034218
Originally Posted by XsameX1XotherX
I plan on buying my first house in full. No financing. I plan on neither financing nor buying an automobile, since I would use taxi cabs and show-fers (sp? lol). Cars depretiate. Houses don't. Both Big Daddy Kane and MC Breed were teachin' against half steppin and frontin. Why? Learn it and apply it! I havent had a credit card in my life. I looked into a pre-paid credit card but never even activated it.

Hell, your grand parents supposed to hand you over their house before they go into nursing home or pass. If they do not, then you see who is the source of why things is f**ked up. My grandparents sure as hell didnt give me their house before they went into nursing homes/passed. That tells me they aint family no matter what I remembered back when seeing them and spending time with them. I tell you all, if EVERY grandparent who knows damn well they purchased main things under a different era, where things were cheaper, would set up to hand over their property to their STRUGGLING grandchildren, then a place like America would be a better place because ppl up amd coming would have a start. Basically grandparents f**ked up America.

None of you would be seeking to finance a house as an only way if your grandfolk cared. If you still have grandfolk not in nursing home or not passed yet I suggest you talk with them about YOUR FUTURE. It's too late for me. My grandfolk half passed/ half under some sort of nursing. If I knew what I knew now I would have spoken to them way back. But still they aint family since no damn way they gone pass knowing it is the SMART thing to do seeing how the economy is with this generation.

If grandparents give they house to who dont need it, such as their very children (or the state), then them greedy motherf**kers just gone sell it. Yes, your very parents will sell it rather than pass it over to you. This also I experienced when I was way young when a grandfather passed. So f**k parents and f**k grandparents at least in my family. I'm with that guy Richard from Legend of the Seeker who said just because you blood don't make you family.


:laugh5:
:laugh5:
:party4:
 09-25-2010, 10:41 AMaway - #13
Spoken210 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$2,671 | 6674791
Originally Posted by prexero
Without no initial investment? Sounds like your going the illegal route. $8000 debt is nothing! Try a doctor fresh out of med school with $100,000+ in debt.. And to the big daddy kane fan boy... can't build credit without ever owing someone.
Lol im sure a doctor will pay that shyt off very easily
 09-25-2010, 11:00 AMaway - #14
youngrob 2 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,177 | 1829571
Originally Posted by XsameX1XotherX
I plan on buying my first house in full. No financing. I plan on neither financing nor buying an automobile, since I would use taxi cabs and show-fers (sp? lol). Cars depretiate. Houses don't. Both Big Daddy Kane and MC Breed were teachin' against half steppin and frontin. Why? Learn it and apply it! I havent had a credit card in my life. I looked into a pre-paid credit card but never even activated it.

Hell, your grand parents supposed to hand you over their house before they go into nursing home or pass. If they do not, then you see who is the source of why things is f**ked up. My grandparents sure as hell didnt give me their house before they went into nursing homes/passed. That tells me they aint family no matter what I remembered back when seeing them and spending time with them. I tell you all, if EVERY grandparent who knows damn well they purchased main things under a different era, where things were cheaper, would set up to hand over their property to their STRUGGLING grandchildren, then a place like America would be a better place because ppl up amd coming would have a start. Basically grandparents f**ked up America.

None of you would be seeking to finance a house as an only way if your grandfolk cared. If you still have grandfolk not in nursing home or not passed yet I suggest you talk with them about YOUR FUTURE. It's too late for me. My grandfolk half passed/ half under some sort of nursing. If I knew what I knew now I would have spoken to them way back. But still they aint family since no damn way they gone pass knowing it is the SMART thing to do seeing how the economy is with this generation.

If grandparents give they house to who dont need it, such as their very children (or the state), then them greedy motherf**kers just gone sell it. Yes, your very parents will sell it rather than pass it over to you. This also I experienced when I was way young when a grandfather passed. So f**k parents and f**k grandparents at least in my family. I'm with that guy Richard from Legend of the Seeker who said just because you blood don't make you family.


Dude you have to be kidding me??? They didn't give you the house because your an irresponsible idiot. I don't even know you and I can tell you are.

@ u, you aren't even your grandparents child they not obligated to give you anything n*gga.
 09-25-2010, 11:04 AMaway - #15
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts space
avatar
space
$21,502 | POWERFUL
Just make payment arrangements with whoever you owe and try to slip them a little extra every now and then. 8 grand really isn't a lot of debt at all. How exactly is it holding you back?
 09-25-2010, 11:39 AMonline - #16
pnoi89 3 heat pts space
avatar
space
$7,899 | POWERFUL
exactly. 8000 may seem like a lot, but you gotta take baby steps to pay that s**t off. i think, you sir, need to talk to dave ramsey.
 09-25-2010, 01:07 PMaway - #17
gangtsa 6 heat pts space
avatar
space
$5,643 | 14960688
Get a job. There's no quick way.
 09-25-2010, 01:09 PMaway - #18
MadGam325 14 heat pts14 space
avatar
space
$10,218 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by pnoi89
exactly. 8000 may seem like a lot, but you gotta take baby steps to pay that s**t off. i think, you sir, need to talk to dave ramsey.
 09-25-2010, 01:14 PMaway - #19
ingtoo!  space
avatar
space
$733 | 1051007
Originally Posted by gangtsa
Get a job. There's no quick way.
Exactly get a job, and instead blow your return during tax season, pay of your debts.
 09-25-2010, 01:40 PMaway - #20
XsameX1XotherX  space
avatar
space
$948 | 0
Guys, guys, guys,

You knowing damn well I'm on point. It is based on TODAY'S ECONOMY. Not even anything to do with being lazy. But when you aren't smart as me you make it an ego matter.

You mean to tell me that in TODAY'S ECONOMY no one is SUPPOSED to like aiding you in life, especially if they on they way into nursing home or a funneral?

Just make sure you who speak against what I said DO SHOW UP TO THE FUNNERALS of your grandparents while trying not to think how stupid that they didn't hand over a house to any of their grandkids but RATHER LET IT GO TO THE STATE or TO WHO DONT NEED IT THAT WOULD ONLY SELL IT. Yeah, TRY not to cry cause you and I knowing you wont shead a tear at their funneral.

I dont buy a just go way out the way to mean you aren't lazy. I buy a go in the way of being smart. Plus, dont give your houses to your grandkids when you about to go into nursing home or are about to die. Stick with stupid all day. And dont ever let me catch any of you speak about saving money on here since you'd be a paradox in how you are not for saving money when it comes to a house you should inherit. Lying hypocrites are never honorable.
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The Money Spot (finance/careers)
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
31 viewing
Video inside I love watching rappers recording process.
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
31 viewing
rapist tyga gets ready to get rid of the kylie curse
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
27 viewing
Image inside MC Nitty Scott  
40 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
27 viewing
NBA Battier on Melo: His game hasnt evolved at all over th..
118 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Image inside Portuguese Canadian singer-songwriter Nelly Furtado
49 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Feb 27 - teen charged with manslaughter after text..
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Holy Sh!T.....I think I figured out the dress!!!
73 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Eminem A "bi-ch," Detroit Rap Pioneer Esham Says
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Alley boy beat up then taunts lil phats death
127 comments
@hiphop


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy statement   |  © BX 1998-end of time.