This is BX @ Boxden.com

Help finding a job [Part 2]

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Help finding a job [Part 2]
 12-07-2012, 02:09 PMaway - #21
egotistical 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6,730 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by pnoi89
Craigslist, I tend to see more small and/or privately owned companies post positions. I DEFINITELY wouldn't look down on Craiglist with the amount of scams and/or low pay. It really depends on the job you're looking for, even at the entry-level.

Other have mentioned the other major job sites: Indeed, SimplyHired, and Monster. All legit. Be sure to spread a general resume throughout those job sites. The more experience you have, the more companies will call YOU about positions they need to fill.

Craigslist though has easily been the best online site where I hit some interviews with some small, but top-notched engineering firms.

Lol I wouldn't go that far. I've seen legit contacting position that pay near $50 an hour. I'd jump on it myself if I had the experience...

Easy, yes. But horrible pay at the lower level.
For entry level and find a high paying great job on craigslist does happen, but just not that much. You could find one or two every few weeks.
 12-08-2012, 01:49 AMaway - #22
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts

d 
space
$6,583 | 20815559
Call places sometimes it's a matter of showing them your interested. A lot of times it'll at the very least get you the initial interview.
 12-21-2012, 05:00 PMaway - #23
Armen87 117 heat pts117

d 
space
$10,323 | POWERFUL
i've applied to so many jobs on Craigslist and have only gotten 1 call back. try temp agencies or indeed.com
 12-22-2012, 12:12 PMaway - #24
Lot17 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$2,445 | 13050684
Where u live at bro? I could possibly get you a job
 12-26-2012, 01:16 PMaway - #25
egotistical 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6,730 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by d3athb4dishonor
Call places sometimes it's a matter of showing them your interested. A lot of times it'll at the very least get you the initial interview.
This.
 12-26-2012, 01:19 PMaway - #26
egotistical 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6,730 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Armen87
i've applied to so many jobs on Craigslist and have only gotten 1 call back. try temp agencies or indeed.com
I would always get call backs for the craigslist ones that day or next. It is usually the quickest way, but yields shaky results. Usually getting underpaid to do a lot of #### at a small a$s company.

I think you should go to indeed.com apply for all you can then go to craigslist work that combination for a few days. Then worse case jump on a temp agency.

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Money Spot (finance/careers)

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Oct 20 - There's One Skill Worth More Than A Harvard ..
74 comments
NFL MNF - Texans vs. Steelers - 8:30PM
219 comments
Image inside  Fake Everything... i ain't complaining though - Ines
52 comments
 Article inside Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Cast In ‘game Of Thrones’: Re...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 57 comments - by AriGold
 Image(s) inside Who Seen Ty Beats Expose Asap Earlier Today?
New reply 57 minutes ago - 101 comments - by Deelo Deniroz
  Omarion Breaks Up With Girlfriend Apryl After She Refu...
New reply 23 minutes ago - 184 comments - by weeknd44
 NBA Kobe Bryant: The Lakers Downfall " He's Not As Go...
New reply 1 hour ago - 145 comments - by MrHashTag
 Image(s) inside Name 3 Things Your Hometown Is Famous For
New reply 29 minutes ago - 184 comments - by Kwestluv91
 audio inside Drake - How About Now
New reply 1 hour ago - 156 comments - by DanBootleg
 Article inside A Tragedy In Song: "hot N*gga" By Bobby Shmu...
New reply 54 minutes ago - 60 comments - by onlybuilt1906
 NBA "the Bulls Are A Team That's Much Better Than Us ...
New reply 1 hour ago - 67 comments - by Deuce Fortitude

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,827 fans of BX | none new today 4,790 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.