This is BX @ Boxden.com

Got Bad Credit?? Need It Fixed??

Got Bad Credit?? Need It Fixed??
 09-20-2006, 06:36 PMaway - #101
hmarcelus 

d 
space
$561 | 28238
shizz I have a real issue and I need your help as soon as possible; a couple of months ago I started a payment plan with a collection company to pay off the balance by paying 200.00 a month for a year. However after I disputed my accounts it has been dropped from my report. Does that mean I could just stop paying them. I am scared it will reappear on my file again if I bring it to their attention. What should I do?
 09-20-2006, 08:05 PMaway - #102
ladyofrage 

d 
space
$745 | 114479
It can reappear on your file. no matter if it stays off for years, it can reappear at any time that the company reporting comes into compliance with the FCRA. keep paying them because u never know.
 09-20-2006, 08:28 PMaway - #103
hmarcelus 

d 
space
$561 | 28238
Originally Posted by ladyofrage
It can reappear on your file. no matter if it stays off for years, it can reappear at any time that the company reporting comes into compliance with the FCRA. keep paying them because u never know.
shizz advised me to call them since I have proof that the account has been deleted
 09-20-2006, 08:49 PM - #104
Fuck Mike Jones 

d 
space
$n/a |
i aint got no credit
 09-20-2006, 09:13 PMaway - #105
ladyofrage 

d 
space
$745 | 114479
Originally Posted by hmarcelus
shizz advised me to call them since I have proof that the account has been deleted
you may have the proof but if you call them, they may start reporting again. its like drawing attention to yourself while cheating on a test in school. just because it doesn't appear on your credit report does not mean you do not owe it and it does not mean they won't report it again. if they fail to comply with FCRA regulations at one time does not mean they will fail all the time. i say don't try to beat the system and pay the thing before you go to buy a house and it shows up at the last minute. also your good payment history will help your credit.
 09-23-2006, 02:31 AMaway - #106
J_Rey 5 heat pts

d 
space
$2,953 | 8261839
question if i only owe 250 bucks all together will my credit be bad? or decent?
 09-23-2006, 10:10 AMaway - #107
ladyofrage 

d 
space
$745 | 114479
depends on your other credit. if you only owe 250 bucks but have no other credit references, you are considered to have no credit. it you have a few cards, a loan maybe, and that is all you owe, you would probably have decent credit, granted you paid everything on time.
 10-11-2006, 06:06 PMaway - #108
hmarcelus 

d 
space
$561 | 28238
Shizz (or lady of rage) I have a question; I recently consolidated my school loan (which went to a collection agency); It finally showed up on my credit report as paid. But it is still on my credit report as negative. Is there a way to get it off as a negative on my account.
I also have another question. I have made payment arrangements with another collection company and I have been making payments for the last four months. However, the account does not have a bal on my credit report but it is listed as a negative. What could I do to fix this? These are the only negative accounts on my credit report.... Please help!!
 10-12-2006, 07:47 PMaway - #109
ladyofrage 

d 
space
$745 | 114479
Write a letter to those creditors and ask them to update the information to show positively. they might work with you. if not, it will stay negative.
 10-12-2006, 08:05 PMaway - #110
Shizz|M 

d 
space
$6,992 | 12236718
Sorry for the late response.. You can submit a "Goodwill" letter to the company asking them to correct the information. as well th CRA to update the information. sometime if you call the company that is reporting they will correct it then.
 10-15-2006, 01:47 PMaway - #111
FRESH HEFF 

d 
space
$24 | 1
Originally Posted by Shizz
OK the FirsT Rule i Learned is "Dispute EVERYTHING NEGEITIVE"
65% of the time the Creditors will not be able to keep up with your stuff and it will drop off in 30 days after they receive notice.. Law goverened

Here are some Pre-Written Letters

* I DIDN't Write these but you can use them as template just fill in the correct information and/or adjust it to fit your situtation
YEA MAIL THESE AND THEN HIT UP THE WEBSITES OF EVERY CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY. AND SUBMIT THOSE SAME LETTER BUT SUMMERIZE THEM SO THE FIT IN THE SPACE THE WEBSITE ALLOTS YOU
 10-24-2006, 11:09 PMaway - #112
SPINEBUSTA 

d 
space
$172 | 3711
*takes out notepad*
 10-25-2006, 09:39 PMaway - #113
firex21 

d 
space
$484 | 669273
good look
 11-01-2006, 03:17 PMaway - #114
leku 

d 
space
$43 | 649
how to REALLY fix your credit..

The easiest thing to do is contest every single bad thing on your credit report, regardless of wether you were in the wrong or not. Creditors have up to 30 days to defend a dispute, otherwise the credit agency has to remove it.

Here is a link that you can use to do this online at:

Also go to and get your 3 _TOTALLY_ free credit reports from each agency, if you haven't done so already in the last 6 months (maybe it is a year?).

Good luck, I am in the process of doing the same thing myself.
 11-01-2006, 07:56 PMaway - #115
ladyofrage 

d 
space
$745 | 114479
never panic over credit. no need in getting ur pressure up over something u know you did wrong.
 11-04-2006, 10:55 PMaway - #116
IISexxE 

d 
space
$106 | 402855
good lookin
 11-22-2006, 09:27 AMaway - #117
sideshow20 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$8,507 | POWERFUL
hey that sh#t worked. now i have to call the other two and get them sh#ts whiped out.
 11-24-2006, 10:52 AMaway - #118
v_nwankwo 

d 
space
$168 | 62917
I was able to raise my credit from 480 to about 700 because i was trying to get into buying and selling house, and i needed good credit to do that. I visited this site and they detail everything you need to know about credit and even sh#t that you dont need to know. Not only did i fix my credit, i was able to apply for unsecured loans,build a clean slate credit file from scratch with different details, apply for numerous credit cards,get free money etc. The site is . Feel free to check them out i was more than satisfied with my results. I also put it in my signature. Good luck
 11-25-2006, 01:52 PMaway - #119
Shizz|M 

d 
space
$6,992 | 12236718
Originally Posted by v_nwankwo
I was able to raise my credit from 480 to about 700 because i was trying to get into buying and selling house, and i needed good credit to do that. I visited this site and they detail everything you need to know about credit and even sh#t that you dont need to know. Not only did i fix my credit, i was able to apply for unsecured loans,build a clean slate credit file from scratch with different details, apply for numerous credit cards,get free money etc. The site is . Feel free to check them out i was more than satisfied with my results. I also put it in my signature. Good luck

This is all for free... I dont charge anyone for this service and nor should anyone else.... SO Cosider this as warning.. iF you have any information to add that is one thing but nobody should have to on how to get there credit fixed...
 11-25-2006, 04:27 PMaway - #120
chaos212 

d 
space
$2,190 | 0
Originally Posted by Shizz
-And/Or a secured credit card.
Go with one of the Prime banks, National City, Chase, BankofAmerica, etc.
The nice thing about a secured card is- you keep your money!
Avoid the offers of $300 credit for a $250 fee.
You could put the same $$ into a secured card- and keep it. Why throw cash away? lol....

being a bank of america employee, heres what you got to look out for with that sh#t..

when opening a secured line of credit, or credit card, they ask you to throw $99 down for about a $500 credit line. what they do with that $99 is open a savings account which they conveniently forget to mention to you. if you dont meet the requirements of the savings account (i think its some bullsh#t like keep $300 in the account or have a scheduled transfer from any personal checking account atleast $25 every month to waive the monthly maintenance fee) your savings account which was opened for the secured credit line, will now accumulate fees until its down to 0. i've seen this happen, and its bullsh#t..but they pay me pretty nicely....

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Money Spot (finance/careers)

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
IGN Sunset Overdrive - Review Discussion
84 comments
How You Can Get a New PS4 for $275
168 comments
NBA Miami was using that fake crowd noise last night
87 comments
 NFL Week 9- Tnf- New Orleans Saints Vs. Carolina Panthers
New reply 47 seconds ago - 438 comments - by Frasier
 NBA Kobe Now Cursed Out In First Two Games Of The Season
New reply 15 minutes ago - 112 comments - by Loc Da Pusherman
 Article inside Chicago Rapper Bandman Kevo Charged With With Being In...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 162 comments - by NoLastName
 NFL Wait, What!?!?: Rg3 To Start This Sunday Vs Vikings
New reply 44 minutes ago - 123 comments - by slipnslide85
 Video inside This Guy Asked A Homeless Man For A Slice Of Pizza. An...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 64 comments - by YungPrinceNY
 Video inside Post Some Videos Of Rappers Being High As Fu-k
New reply 47 minutes ago - 83 comments - by Ole-G
  Best Rap Album Of 2014?
New reply 13 minutes ago - 87 comments - by QB Eagles
 Image(s) inside Oct 29 - Aliens Are Real Reveals Former Area 51 Scient...
New reply 55 minutes ago - 196 comments - by Rick Ross

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,833 fans of BX | none new today 4,800 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.