Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Got Bad Credit?? Need It Fixed??

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
103 viewing
Image inside Dude trolls instagram hos
146 comments
most viewed right now
63 viewing
 Video inside Kendrick and crew flip the script on TMZ
33 comments

top in section
43 viewing
 NBA Jason Kidd's son gives his 2 sents on Riley Curry post game situation :cla..
top in sports
top in section
35 viewing
Image inside Sexy ass YesJulz
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Got Bad Credit?? Need It Fixed??
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #61
hmarcelus  space
Daddy Fatsax
space
$561 | 28238
shizz, 30 days after i dispute negatove claims and they dont respond, what should i do to have them removed from my credit report
Unread 9 years agoclass of '06 - away - #62
ladyofrage  space
Giving a damn...sometimes
space
$745 | 114479
hmarcelus said:
shizz, 30 days after i dispute negatove claims and they dont respond, what should i do to have them removed from my credit report

its automatic. you dont have to do nothing but wait on the credit reporting agency. if they still screw it up, dispute it again.
Unread 9 years agoclass of '06 - away - #63
ladyofrage  space
space
$745 | 114479
kat717 said:
Yeah, my friend works for the Bank of America and she said you should never settle on one payment just pay off the entire thing. Because if you settle for less of the payment they will count it as not finished out.
not true. it will say on your credit report, "account settled for less than balance." This is acutally negative on your credit report but you can easily dispute that to read "account paid in full." Most companies will not waste time sending in info to dispute some wording. i have gotten that one disputed many times and it came back right.
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #64
hmarcelus  space
Daddy Fatsax
space
$561 | 28238
ladyofrage said:
its automatic. you dont have to do nothing but wait on the credit reporting agency. if they still screw it up, dispute it again.
it seems kind of shady that 7 of my negative's on my account will disappear in 3 days (the end of 30 days) has this ever happened to anybody
Unread 9 years agoclass of '06 - away - #65
ladyofrage  space
space
$745 | 114479
yeah. I have account that show paid that i know i didnt pay. i feel kinda bad cleaning up my teenage self's mess. if i knew then what i know now.
Unread 9 years agoclass of '06 - away - #66
kat717 5 heat pts space
Talk Of the Streets
space
$2,462 | 7776756
ladyofrage, are you sure that's not true because she wasn't the only person saying. Or is that true, but you just have to dispute???
Unread 9 years agoclass of '06 - away - #67
ladyofrage  space
space
$745 | 114479
positive. trust me. i am almost in a law suit with Equifax over my report and I have studied the FCRA to the tee. It will still read a zero balance even if you did a settlement.
Unread 9 years agoclass of '06 - away - #68
kat717 5 heat pts space
Talk Of the Streets
space
$2,462 | 7776756
Okay cool, thanks!!!
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #69
Shizz|M  space
I'm Even SICK in PINK!!!
space
$7,059 | 12777725
hmarcelus said:
it seems kind of shady that 7 of my negative's on my account will disappear in 3 days (the end of 30 days) has this ever happened to anybody
It's true/./ I just had four things fall off (not on the same day) with in a month because of wrong infomation...
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #70
Shizz|M  space
I'm Even SICK in PINK!!!
space
$7,059 | 12777725
ladyofrage said:
positive. trust me. i am almost in a law suit with Equifax over my report and I have studied the FCRA to the tee. It will still read a zero balance even if you did a settlement.
^^ True .. Ihave settle about two accounts for less than half and they marked it as settle for less then. so i had them fix it paid in full.
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #71
Shizz|M  space
I'm Even SICK in PINK!!!
space
$7,059 | 12777725
ladyofrage said:
yeah. i feel kinda bad cleaning up my teenage self's mess. if i knew then what i know now.

^^ Couldnt have said it better my self
Unread 9 years agoclass of '06 - away - #72
kat717 5 heat pts space
Talk Of the Streets
space
$2,462 | 7776756
That's cool I have a credit card that was 1,400, but I told then I'd pay 850. And if they don't take it then o well. And I guess I'll have to write a letter or something when they write settle for less???
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #73
hmarcelus  space
Daddy Fatsax
space
$561 | 28238
Yo most of my debt was deleted from one of credit reports. Does anyone know how to dispute reports from equifax and transunion
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #74
Shizz|M  space
I'm Even SICK in PINK!!!
space
$7,059 | 12777725
I have successfully removed 6 different things off my report. so now my score seems to be leveled off. i still have about 4 more to go. but i have to find a better way of moving up with a low score. i will let you knwo what find out.

( It only took me two months to remove 6 things) Work with me and i can get you credit repaired.. Screw those people that charge 150 a month...
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #75
hmarcelus  space
Daddy Fatsax
space
$561 | 28238
shizz the reports that were dropped were from experian, i cant find the account #'s needed to dispute reports on equifax and transunion
Unread 9 years agoclass of '06 - away - #76
ladyofrage  space
space
$745 | 114479
with transunion, you dont need account numbers that much unless you have multiple accounts with the same person. if you don't have account number on equifax, you need to call. they can do it over the phone. do you have the direct line to call in?
Unread 9 years agoclass of '06 - away - #77
markus  space
MarkyMark
space
$1,159 | 162836
Shizz said:
I have successfully removed 6 different things off my report. so now my score seems to be leveled off. i still have about 4 more to go. but i have to find a better way of moving up with a low score. i will let you knwo what find out.
Yeah shizz, u my dude... for real. I disputed 2 things on mine and got them deleted. i failed with this one account I was looking to really have removed, but it aint budgin...lol I guess I gotta just wait a year or so? and try it again? What you think I should do?

Oh and I heard that if you dispute your items around christmas time, like at the end of the year, its a better chance of you getting unwanted items deleted because companies are busy around this time. is this tru?
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #78
Shizz|M  space
I'm Even SICK in PINK!!!
space
$7,059 | 12777725
markus said:
Yeah shizz, u my dude... for real. I disputed 2 things on mine and got them deleted. i failed with this one account I was looking to really have removed, but it aint budgin...lol I guess I gotta just wait a year or so? and try it again? What you think I should do?
Thats good to hear some people are follow the process.. well the one that you have that is still on your report... I got a method of getting that off.. one of my friends has acutally done this so im going to try it too...

the method is pretty much slamming the company. ( the same way they do to get up to sign up). Make up about 4-5 letters disputing the account but you have to change something on it to be different. then mail them off to the CRA offset by a day or two.. the thing about this is that most company when they get a letter in and then they get a repeat letter. that "LOOKS" the same they will mark it as a duplicate and junk the letter.. "Which you want them to do." the law states that they HAVE to respond to each letter. if they dont with-in thrirty days just mail that letter to the CRA telling them that you didnt hear anything back. NOw they can repond to 4 of the 5 letter but you just need them to not repsond to one.

markus said:
Oh and I heard that if you dispute your items around christmas time, like at the end of the year, its a better chance of you getting unwanted items deleted because companies are busy around this time. is this tru?
Na i havent heard of that one but it possible... I think it would be good to do it around thanksgiving they are really swamped around then
Unread 9 years agoclass of '06 - away - #79
ladyofrage  space
space
$745 | 114479
I have heard about the christmas time one but you can only do that with creditors and not collections. collections make more money around then because companies are closing out their fiscal years and calculating write offs. You better believe a collection agency is going to be on their sh*t but a credit card company may not.
Unread 9 years agoclass of '06 - away - #80
currybai  space
space
$1,742 | 2781361
I am a college student and for some reason when i apply for a credit card, I never ever get accepted, they said i owe something according to my credit report, but i never ever owned a credit card in my life. WHere can i check my credit report? and how can i get it resolved? thank you

Home > all sections > The Money Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
21 viewing
Video inside Nicki Minaj (See-through Dress) - The Night is Still Young
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside Jay-Z Drops Into The Struggling Tidal Office
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside Rumer Willis looks exactly like Demi Moore in new Instagram pic
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside May 26 - The World’s Best Places To Live 2015
83 comments
@news
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside Kevin Gates - Murder For Hire (Mixtape) [Dropping 9 PM EST]
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Video inside Young Dro on His Polo Ralph Lauren Collection: I Spent 5 Million Over M..
140 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside More Pics From Lionel "Chinx" Pickens Funeral [Instagram]
185 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Video inside Kevin Gates and Coca-Cola Market Lean To Kids With ‘IDGT’ Energy Drink
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Video inside Young Thug says he left Rich Gang and he's coming out with a Carter 5 M..
100 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time