Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

CPA Exam

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
200 viewing
 Article inside Lil Wayne Breaking his Own Records
91 comments
most viewed right now
123 viewing
 Video inside Old Childish Gambino standup. Notice anything?
38 comments

top in section
25 viewing
 NBA Stanley Johnson, Justice Winslow,Frank The Tank Kaminsky Summer League Hig..
top in sports
top in section
72 viewing
 Jul 5 - 35 charged in violent drug ring, including 6 with murder
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 CPA Exam
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #61
mtva24 187 heat pts187 space
space
$7,212 | POWERFUL
TheAnswer1313 said:
I also think what kind of work you do plays into it. I'm an audit manager so I found that to be easy since I've done work in it for the past 7 years.
lol you aint lying...i have a friend who works in tax, failed audit 4 times before passing...
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #62
TheIncomparable  space
space
$2,598 | 7077322
Just an update, I took REG last Thursday.... I went in extremely confident because I invested a lot of quality hours into the prep for this exam. It was absolutely brutal though. I'll post again once I get my scores.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #63
MOTTAFOOKAH 2 heat pts space
WUTS REALLY GOOD NUCKA!!!
space
$9,627 | POWERFUL
TheIncomparable said:
Just an update, I took REG last Thursday.... I went in extremely confident because I invested a lot of quality hours into the prep for this exam. It was absolutely brutal though. I'll post again once I get my scores.
Hope you pass man.. sh*t I might take REG first because it seems like the toughest section to me....
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #64
space
$7,212 | POWERFUL
TheIncomparable said:
Bro, thats how i felt about audit last wednes lol...every question was tricky and im expecting a fail... they say we should have scores Friday or Monday... I'm taking reg next...im thinking about going straight Wiley, what did you study with?
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #65
space
$7,212 | POWERFUL
I just failed auditing w/ a 60 but i think i know why...on the bright side, im glad to finally experience one of these monstourous exams. Im gonna go hard til my Feb 2013 retake, i got this! Wish me luck bx!
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #66
space
$9,627 | POWERFUL
mtva24 said:
I just failed auditing w/ a 60 but i think i know why...on the bright side, im glad to finally experience one of these monstourous exams. Im gonna go hard til my Feb 2013 retake, i got this! Wish me luck bx!
Its all good tho man.... keep on trying.. I still have yet to schedule
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #67
space
$7,212 | POWERFUL
MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Its all good tho man.... keep on trying.. I still have yet to schedule
yeah im debating on whether i should do my retake and reg next window...i've been pissing around with the auditing section for the longest.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #68
Andre3stacks 13 heat pts13 space
space
$15,996 | POWERFUL
I took far and got my score back failed miserably but didn't study much of my becker software. I wanna do 2 sections while im chillin during the break.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #69
space
$7,212 | POWERFUL
Andre3stacks said:
I took far and got my score back failed miserably but didn't study much of my becker software. I wanna do 2 sections while im chillin during the break.
It's ok bruh
[pic - click to view]

We're gonna turn our L's into W's this window...keep your head up and hit them books!
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #70
space
$7,212 | POWERFUL
Bump...I'm all scheduled for my rematch 2/27...not studying the way I want to....got a wife n 1 year old pluckin my nerves and work has been crazy as hell...oh well, it is what it is...
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #71
TheIncomparable  space
space
$2,598 | 7077322
Thought I'd give you guys an update... So I failed the REG exam I took in December 2012. I kind of figured though. Those sims were no joke. Retook the exam at the end of January. Got my scores today and passed with an 85!!!!! 2 more to go... Scheduled BEC for 4/4/13... Study materials are definitely a lot easier than REG for sure. I know of someone who took it 5 times though so I won't fall into the trap of slacking on studying. I just want to get done with this sh*t for real
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #72
TheIncomparable  space
space
$2,598 | 7077322
mtva24 said:
Bump...I'm all scheduled for my rematch 2/27...not studying the way I want to....got a wife n 1 year old pluckin my nerves and work has been crazy as hell...oh well, it is what it is...
best of luck man
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #73
space
$7,212 | POWERFUL
TheIncomparable said:
best of luck man
Thanks man and congrats...Wednesdays the day...i took off tomorrow so i'm going in. Gleim multiple choice questions all day long.. I got through all of the material this time (unlike last time) and i am paying more attention to the "lightly tested" areas (cuz that's all I was tested on last time). Not really investing much time in the sims (could be my downfall) as I plan to use the AL...I just want to get this one over so I can move on to Reg.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #74
TheIncomparable  space
space
$2,598 | 7077322
mtva24 said:
Thanks man and congrats...Wednesdays the day...i took off tomorrow so i'm going in. Gleim multiple choice questions all day long.. I got through all of the material this time (unlike last time) and i am paying more attention to the "lightly tested" areas (cuz that's all I was tested on last time). Not really investing much time in the sims (could be my downfall) as I plan to use the AL...I just want to get this one over so I can move on to Reg.
How did it go man?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #75
space
$7,212 | POWERFUL
TheIncomparable said:
How did it go man?
I really don't know... the test was tricky as hell...there was mad questions I have never seen before and I have been going hard on multiple choice questions this whole window...The AICPA doesn't play around

The 1st testlet was iffy, 2nd was a beast, 3rd was less wordy than 2 but still pretty tough...I had about an hour to do the sims, them sh*ts was all cray...I answered 3 of them straight from the Authoritative Literature...by the time I hit exit there was 3 minutes left...

I wouldn't be surprised if I have to go again, i hate audit and that is the reason that I chose to do it first...
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #76
space
$9,627 | POWERFUL
mtva24 said:
I really don't know... the test was tricky as hell...there was mad questions I have never seen before and I have been going hard on multiple choice questions this whole window...The AICPA doesn't play around

The 1st testlet was iffy, 2nd was a beast, 3rd was less wordy than 2 but still pretty tough...I had about an hour to do the sims, them sh*ts was all cray...I answered 3 of them straight from the Authoritative Literature...by the time I hit exit there was 3 minutes left...

I wouldn't be surprised if I have to go again, i hate audit and that is the reason that I chose to do it first...
Do you feel that the study material helped a lot?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #77
TheIncomparable  space
space
$2,598 | 7077322
Took BEC today....... I dont even know where to start
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #78
space
$9,627 | POWERFUL
TheIncomparable said:
Took BEC today....... I dont even know where to start
A lot of people have been sleeping on BEC.. yeah the material isn't as hard as the other sections but it still can have some tough a.ss questions.. sh*t is all over the place.. How did you feel about it?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #79
Drone 40 heat pts40 space
Its been fun.
space
$17,093 | POWERFUL
tonystarks21 said:
In canada I think CGA is equivalent to CPA, CGA is certified general accountant. I am trying to pursue that after I have completed my bachleor of commerce degree
You ever think of doing a CFA instead?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #80
space
$9,627 | POWERFUL
Darkdrone said:
You ever think of doing a CFA instead?
I am going for that after I am done with the CPA... that is a different beast in itself.. good look to anyone who goes for that...

Home > all sections > The Money Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
40 viewing
Image inside W#!te People Outfit on the 4th... LOL
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
30 viewing
OFFICIAL LIL WAYNE-Free Weezy Album Discussion Thread
1167 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Video inside Marisa Mendez Blames Thisis50.Com For Starting Joe Budden Vs Meek Mill ..
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
21 viewing
NBA LeBron James refusing to begin contract talks with Cavs until Tristan Thom..
163 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Video inside Rewind Live was taking shots at 2k?
40 comments
@games
most viewed right now
19 viewing
NBA Orlando Summer League (July 4th - July 10th)
238 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Image inside Boosie "no shows" club in Macon, GA and niggas trash the club
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside What a nuclear bomb would do
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Jul 4 - Scientist claims immortality within reach :ohnoes:
82 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time