Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

CPA Exam

most popular this minute | see more
most viewed right now
87 viewing
Article inside Leonardo DiCaprio Bothered That Rihanna Is Dating..
32 comments
most viewed right now
78 viewing
Image inside Leaked Tracklist For Help Me God  
73 comments

top in section
40 viewing
Image inside Kanye West Announces Title Of New Album
top in hiphop
top in section
21 viewing
 Image inside The most ducked up joke pic I've seen in a while
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Ľ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 CPA Exam
 12-02-2012, 01:18 PMonline - #61
mtva24 137 heat pts137 space
space
$6,140 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheAnswer1313
I also think what kind of work you do plays into it. I'm an audit manager so I found that to be easy since I've done work in it for the past 7 years.
lol you aint lying...i have a friend who works in tax, failed audit 4 times before passing...
 12-10-2012, 02:28 PMaway - #62
TheIncomparable  space
space
$2,596 | 7077322
Just an update, I took REG last Thursday.... I went in extremely confident because I invested a lot of quality hours into the prep for this exam. It was absolutely brutal though. I'll post again once I get my scores.
 12-10-2012, 05:30 PMaway - #63
MOTTAFOOKAH 2 heat pts space
space
$9,379 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheIncomparable
Just an update, I took REG last Thursday.... I went in extremely confident because I invested a lot of quality hours into the prep for this exam. It was absolutely brutal though. I'll post again once I get my scores.
Hope you pass man.. sh*t I might take REG first because it seems like the toughest section to me....
 12-11-2012, 09:35 PMonline - #64
space
$6,140 | POWERFUL
Bro, thats how i felt about audit last wednes lol...every question was tricky and im expecting a fail... they say we should have scores Friday or Monday... I'm taking reg next...im thinking about going straight Wiley, what did you study with?
 12-14-2012, 12:28 PMonline - #65
space
$6,140 | POWERFUL
I just failed auditing w/ a 60 but i think i know why...on the bright side, im glad to finally experience one of these monstourous exams. Im gonna go hard til my Feb 2013 retake, i got this! Wish me luck bx!
 12-14-2012, 04:48 PMaway - #66
space
$9,379 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by mtva24
I just failed auditing w/ a 60 but i think i know why...on the bright side, im glad to finally experience one of these monstourous exams. Im gonna go hard til my Feb 2013 retake, i got this! Wish me luck bx!
Its all good tho man.... keep on trying.. I still have yet to schedule
 12-14-2012, 06:27 PMonline - #67
space
$6,140 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MOTTAFOOKAH
Its all good tho man.... keep on trying.. I still have yet to schedule
yeah im debating on whether i should do my retake and reg next window...i've been pissing around with the auditing section for the longest.
 12-18-2012, 12:58 PMaway - #68
Andre3stacks 13 heat pts13 space
space
$15,465 | POWERFUL
I took far and got my score back failed miserably but didn't study much of my becker software. I wanna do 2 sections while im chillin during the break.
 12-18-2012, 10:14 PMonline - #69
space
$6,140 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Andre3stacks
I took far and got my score back failed miserably but didn't study much of my becker software. I wanna do 2 sections while im chillin during the break.
It's ok bruh We're gonna turn our L's into W's this window...keep your head up and hit them books!
 02-10-2013, 11:25 PMonline - #70
space
$6,140 | POWERFUL
Bump...I'm all scheduled for my rematch 2/27...not studying the way I want to....got a wife n 1 year old pluckin my nerves and work has been crazy as hell...oh well, it is what it is...
 02-25-2013, 03:04 PMaway - #71
TheIncomparable  space
space
$2,596 | 7077322
Thought I'd give you guys an update... So I failed the REG exam I took in December 2012. I kind of figured though. Those sims were no joke. Retook the exam at the end of January. Got my scores today and passed with an 85!!!!! 2 more to go... Scheduled BEC for 4/4/13... Study materials are definitely a lot easier than REG for sure. I know of someone who took it 5 times though so I won't fall into the trap of slacking on studying. I just want to get done with this sh*t for real
 02-25-2013, 03:07 PMaway - #72
TheIncomparable  space
space
$2,596 | 7077322
Bump...I'm all scheduled for my rematch 2/27...not studying the way I want to....got a wife n 1 year old pluckin my nerves and work has been crazy as hell...oh well, it is what it is...
best of luck man
 02-25-2013, 08:40 PMonline - #73
space
$6,140 | POWERFUL
best of luck man
Thanks man and congrats...Wednesdays the day...i took off tomorrow so i'm going in. Gleim multiple choice questions all day long.. I got through all of the material this time (unlike last time) and i am paying more attention to the "lightly tested" areas (cuz that's all I was tested on last time). Not really investing much time in the sims (could be my downfall) as I plan to use the AL...I just want to get this one over so I can move on to Reg.
 02-27-2013, 10:21 PMaway - #74
TheIncomparable  space
space
$2,596 | 7077322
Thanks man and congrats...Wednesdays the day...i took off tomorrow so i'm going in. Gleim multiple choice questions all day long.. I got through all of the material this time (unlike last time) and i am paying more attention to the "lightly tested" areas (cuz that's all I was tested on last time). Not really investing much time in the sims (could be my downfall) as I plan to use the AL...I just want to get this one over so I can move on to Reg.
How did it go man?
 02-27-2013, 10:55 PMonline - #75
space
$6,140 | POWERFUL
How did it go man?
I really don't know... the test was tricky as hell...there was mad questions I have never seen before and I have been going hard on multiple choice questions this whole window...The AICPA doesn't play around

The 1st testlet was iffy, 2nd was a beast, 3rd was less wordy than 2 but still pretty tough...I had about an hour to do the sims, them sh*ts was all cray...I answered 3 of them straight from the Authoritative Literature...by the time I hit exit there was 3 minutes left...

I wouldn't be surprised if I have to go again, i hate audit and that is the reason that I chose to do it first...
 03-03-2013, 10:45 AMaway - #76
space
$9,379 | POWERFUL
I really don't know... the test was tricky as hell...there was mad questions I have never seen before and I have been going hard on multiple choice questions this whole window...The AICPA doesn't play around

The 1st testlet was iffy, 2nd was a beast, 3rd was less wordy than 2 but still pretty tough...I had about an hour to do the sims, them sh*ts was all cray...I answered 3 of them straight from the Authoritative Literature...by the time I hit exit there was 3 minutes left...

I wouldn't be surprised if I have to go again, i hate audit and that is the reason that I chose to do it first...
Do you feel that the study material helped a lot?
 04-04-2013, 10:53 PMaway - #77
TheIncomparable  space
space
$2,596 | 7077322
Took BEC today....... I dont even know where to start
 04-09-2013, 05:55 PMaway - #78
space
$9,379 | POWERFUL
Took BEC today....... I dont even know where to start
A lot of people have been sleeping on BEC.. yeah the material isn't as hard as the other sections but it still can have some tough a.ss questions.. sh*t is all over the place.. How did you feel about it?
 04-09-2013, 06:10 PMaway - #79
Drone 40 heat pts40 space
space
$17,093 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by tonystarks21
In canada I think CGA is equivalent to CPA, CGA is certified general accountant. I am trying to pursue that after I have completed my bachleor of commerce degree
You ever think of doing a CFA instead?
 04-12-2013, 09:14 AMaway - #80
space
$9,379 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Darkdrone
You ever think of doing a CFA instead?
I am going for that after I am done with the CPA... that is a different beast in itself.. good look to anyone who goes for that...

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The Money Spot (finance/careers)

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
42 viewing
Video inside Disneyland Ghost caught chillin walking around afte..
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
37 viewing
What's The Most "Feel Good" Hip Hop Track Ever?
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
36 viewing
NBA Kevin Durant responds to a fan who said Goatbrook is b..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Video inside Beyond Scared Straight: Female Teen Claiming "Blood..
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Video inside 'Iím Not Gay No More Man' Is Still Gay, Still Waiti..
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Video inside Michelle Rodriguez: Minority Actors Should "Stop St..
96 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside Fkn Wow, Who Noticed This... Lupe >>>>>
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Video inside pac disses nas in afterparty interview
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
13 viewing
NBA Kobe Bryant's "Muse" [9PM ET Showtime]  
56 comments
@sports

contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy statement   |  © BX 1998-end of time.