This is BX @ Boxden.com


BX Side Hustle Thread


 BX Side Hustle Thread
 05-06-2012, 05:17 AMaway - #61
oceanman J 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$719 | 2126664
Originally Posted by AKS MUZIK
dream team escorts
yall do bachelor parties??
 05-06-2012, 09:40 AMaway - #62
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,001 | 13220595
Buying cars through craigslist and flipping them.
 05-06-2012, 11:30 AMaway - #63
VigilanteSeason 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,237 | 10027604
Ive started using that 50% rule since a few months ago and I will try stick with it for the rest of my life... I save half of everything I get and I split it into two bank accounts (one for long term and the other for small dreams such as a car or holiday one day soon) and the other 50% goes into my other account I use for bills and I use it as spending money also!

but yeah I got a hard time making money though seeing as though I'm a student with no money that doesn't sell dope...
 05-07-2012, 02:13 PMaway - #64
YoungBankz 

  d 
space
$396 | 1128921
Originally Posted by VigilanteSeason
Ive started using that 50% rule since a few months ago and I will try stick with it for the rest of my life... I save half of everything I get and I split it into two bank accounts (one for long term and the other for small dreams such as a car or holiday one day soon) and the other 50% goes into my other account I use for bills and I use it as spending money also!

but yeah I got a hard time making money though seeing as though I'm a student with no money that doesn't sell dope...
Damn...
 05-08-2012, 10:45 AMaway - #65
AKS MUZIK 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$5,722 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by oceanman J
yall do bachelor parties??
Yes but only in Toronto, NY and Miami
 05-09-2012, 01:57 PMaway - #66
BAYSICKCLOTHING 

  d 
space
$668 | 1904698
screen printing
graphic design
 05-10-2012, 02:43 AMaway - #67
Wardell Curry II 108 heat pts108

  d 
space
$19,224 | POWERFUL
:hmm: Good ideas mentioned here
 05-10-2012, 11:54 AMaway - #68
reazon_opt 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,423 | 6196012
own my own cell phone repair company..

if you need your phone fixed holla at me!

SOUTHFLORIDA AREA

 05-11-2012, 01:32 PMaway - #69
infamous4h4 

  d 
space
$96 | 0
Work full time, but I do day trading few times a month during work on slow days, it makes me between $500-1000/month & on weekends Ill spend that money at a casino

Roulette: Bet 2nd and 3rd and cover the 0s and you have a 66% chance of doubling. Downfall for that is if you lose you lose double.

Bacarat: Really a 50 50 game, and this may sound stupid (just like it sounded stupid to me at first) but once that #### is on a streak. Bet. After 6 in a row, ill cash out.

Blackjack: This is my back up. If im ever down. just make it back here. Cant fully count cards cause that ####s impossible for me but if you understand the basics of the hi-low technique and can do basic estimating... you have odds over the house.

Craps: Best odds...

2 rules to gambling:
NEVER PLAY STUPID. (Example: To impress a ####)
NEVER BET WITH MONEY YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE.

Went to Vegas last month, and came back very happy.
 05-14-2012, 10:44 AMaway - #70
brilljt 

  d 
space
$434 | 2358896
Originally Posted by Cutty Olds
Im a licensed tattoo artist....

about to print up a sketch book of line drawings and sell them as well
....Will be doin charcoal and graphite pics later on as well....there is ALOT of money in selling art...it doesn't always come fast but it's definitely there...
you thinking of doing guestspots abroad? anyways i can see some of your art
 05-20-2012, 07:30 AMaway - #71
whatzg00d 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$617 | 2184509
Originally Posted by infamous4h4
Work full time, but I do day trading few times a month during work on slow days, it makes me between $500-1000/month & on weekends Ill spend that money at a casino

Roulette: Bet 2nd and 3rd and cover the 0s and you have a 66% chance of doubling. Downfall for that is if you lose you lose double.

Bacarat: Really a 50 50 game, and this may sound stupid (just like it sounded stupid to me at first) but once that #### is on a streak. Bet. After 6 in a row, ill cash out.

Blackjack: This is my back up. If im ever down. just make it back here. Cant fully count cards cause that ####s impossible for me but if you understand the basics of the hi-low technique and can do basic estimating... you have odds over the house.

Craps: Best odds...

2 rules to gambling:
NEVER PLAY STUPID. (Example: To impress a ####)
NEVER BET WITH MONEY YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE.

Went to Vegas last month, and came back very happy.

How did you come up with that winning percentage for roulette?? Do you do this often? How much do you.bet on the 0 and the 2nd and 3rd covers?? Imma try this next time.
 05-20-2012, 09:52 AMonline - #72
Duntaz 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$4,420 | 20680522
Originally Posted by reazon_opt
own my own cell phone repair company..

if you need your phone fixed holla at me!

SOUTHFLORIDA AREA


I'm into phones. What equipment do you need professionally to run a good phone repair store. I'm in AZ. You have a connect phone parts digitizers etc or do you buy wholesale from a bigger company using a wholesale license?
 05-20-2012, 10:02 AMaway - #73
reazon_opt 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,423 | 6196012
Originally Posted by Duntaz
I'm into phones. What equipment do you need professionally to run a good phone repair store. I'm in AZ. You have a connect phone parts digitizers etc or do you buy wholesale from a bigger company using a wholesale license?

i buy from some local wholesalers, but i started off buying products off amazon and ebay. the only issue with that is the delay. email me if you have any questions.



 05-20-2012, 07:37 PMaway - #74
420Heat 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,977 | 12648258
slang rawks
 05-21-2012, 12:06 PMaway - #75
mcfalcons15 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,143 | 7562493
SIDE HUSTLE:
 05-29-2012, 10:55 AMaway - #76
Real Hustler 

  d 
space
$441 | 1236539
Who has actually done the ross and tj maxx resell thing?
 05-30-2012, 07:08 PMaway - #77
BAYSICKCLOTHING 

  d 
space
$668 | 1904698
Originally Posted by Real Hustler
Who has actually done the ross and tj maxx resell thing?
I've done it a couple times. The ross near my work always has new era caps for around $10. i've bought a few and flipped em on ebay for $20ish. I also bought an authentic A's dugout jacket (the ones that sell for like $120-$140) for $29.99 and flipped it once.

I just bought a couple cardinals 2011 world series champions hats last week on clearance there for $4.99, trying to sell em for $10-$12 on ebay right now.

The cool thing is, just save your receipt. If you can't sell the item, return it.
 05-30-2012, 10:04 PMonline - #78
pnoi89 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,599 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by whatzg00d
How did you come up with that winning percentage for roulette?? Do you do this often? How much do you.bet on the 0 and the 2nd and 3rd covers?? Imma try this next time.
You gotta be fairly patient... the downfall, like he said, if you lose, you lose a lot. If you win, you don't even make half of what you're betting...
 09-03-2012, 11:33 AMaway - #79
Prostyle 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,804 | 6172868
I leaned how to play poker, like really learned, and go to some home games and win some pretty coin time to time.
 09-17-2012, 09:04 AMaway - #80
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,134 | 8152586
MCA!! that new hotness..my stick man just joined..made a $120 his first week..if you want that real paper message me or email me
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Money Spot (finance/careers)
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U >>>>
72 comments
NBA According to Bleacher Report: Steve Nash will miss entir..
50 comments
NBA 2013 Superteam Lakers the worst manufactured Superteam i..
82 comments
 NBA Espn First Take: Nash Or Iverson: Who's The Better Pla...
New reply 27 seconds ago - 209 comments - by JNumbaNC
  Edward Norton Offers New Explanation For Not Playing H...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Ham Rove
 audio inside Lupe Fiasco - Haile Selassie Ft. Nikki Jean (prod. By ...
New reply 35 seconds ago - 119 comments - by 10th Wonder
 Image(s) inside Alfie From Old Nick Show "my Brother & Me&quo...
New reply 33 minutes ago - 98 comments - by KleanKutt100
 SC Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: Tactical Preview
New reply 1 minute ago - 65 comments - by Gramz
 Image(s) inside Klay Thompson Still Winning Yoooooooooooooooooo!
New reply 42 minutes ago - 154 comments - by Ari Gold
 Image(s) inside Jaime Fox's Hairline Has A Taper Implant
New reply 6 minutes ago - 142 comments - by foshomoney
 Image(s) inside Wealthy Woman Ask "must I Give Out Halloween Cand...
New reply 46 minutes ago - 54 comments - by Avon_Barksdale

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,798 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.