This is BX @ Boxden.com


BX Side Hustle Thread


 BX Side Hustle Thread
 02-27-2012, 09:32 PMaway - #21
GrindPOWER$ 257 heat pts257

  d 
space
$10,113 | POWERFUL
i sell ladies dress its not going that good i thinking about throwing them joints and ebay and see if i can flip them there...any advice.
 02-27-2012, 09:43 PMaway - #22
Cutty Olds 

  d 
space
$8,956 | 19806908
Im a licensed tattoo artist....

about to print up a sketch book of line drawings and sell them as well
....Will be doin charcoal and graphite pics later on as well....there is ALOT of money in selling art...it doesn't always come fast but it's definitely there...
 02-28-2012, 04:01 AMaway - #23
kat717 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,425 | 6832293
Originally Posted by countreenoise
10 Side Hustles.
250/month=3000/year= 30,000

1.) Hair Weave
2.) Watches/Jewlery
3.) Websites Ads
4.) Day trading
5.) Jail breaking apps
6.) Part time job
7.) Tax referrals
8.) Video editing/production


I know this is only 8, but I made this list begingin of the year, and Im juggin all 8 pretty well now. I might add the thrift store hustle to my list.

I do #3 and #8 right now
 02-28-2012, 12:55 PMaway - #24
Sk8bamboo 40 heat pts40

  d 
space
$913 | POWERFUL
don't abuse this hustle much (risk) sports appeal , electronics, toys, ebikes (holiday time made money on remote controlled helicopters last Christmas I purchased at factory price) ect. from factories in my area send to my boys back home and split profit or just a small percent . Just have to watch the quantities I send back. Take a day out to visit the factory tows in my surrounding area see whats available. I live in china PM me if you interested in details/
 03-13-2012, 10:57 PMaway - #25
killer08 

  d 
space
$71 | 542126




 03-14-2012, 11:40 AMaway - #26
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$3,839 | POWERFUL
I want to tell this hustle so bad... but it hasnt been 7 years yet... i'll get to it later

otherwise. I rose to make $60,000 a year on ebay.. until ebay started copying sellers ideas.
I started back in the 90's when Dell sold their returns on their website, so i would post it up and drop ship them.

I found the Secret of ebay ...
when you're buying things to sell FROM ebay. only buy 1am to 5am .
1.Most people up that late selling on are desperate for the cash.
2. Prime time for ebay is 8-11 ( more people are on at that time than ANY time , so prices shoot up.
and that makes it the perfect time to sell.

My first hit was a Sony VX2000 camera for $1000 at 3am.
I sold it the Next night for 2200 from all the bids

then i made the MISTAKE that lots of people make.
I fell into the ebay TRAP of not making my own website to sell goods, it just felt easier to sell there.
Then they start raising fee's, changing the rules, copying, holding your money for MONTHS.

Before you know , it fell apart.
my last HIT was when Kobe Bryant had a 80 point game (BEFORE YOUTUBE)
I found it online, made a DVD with a nice cover , sold it for 5 bucks a piece...
Woke up with 2500 dollars in my paypal !! I sent DVDs to Australia, Japan, Africa. it was fun.

i saved all my dough, went back to school and here I am.

if this were more private id tell you some more....
 03-14-2012, 11:43 AMaway - #27
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$3,839 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TESTIFLY88
i sell ladies dress its not going that good i thinking about throwing them joints and ebay and see if i can flip them there...any advice.
Amazon could be more money or even wholesaling on Craigs.
Post in other cities besides New York where things arent as available.

Yall Done got my juices flowing on this topic
 03-14-2012, 05:05 PMaway - #28
Powerager 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$1,909 | 7438800
Don't have a side hustle of my own, but i know ni##as that are making a k!llin' off sellin' beats online!
 03-20-2012, 11:07 AMaway - #29
bnw99 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$4,919 | POWERFUL
Props will go to everyone who posted something in this thread. RESPECT, I needed this.
 03-20-2012, 11:21 AMaway - #30
Skratch 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$7,565 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BtMkRs
I want to tell this hustle so bad... but it hasnt been 7 years yet... i'll get to it later

otherwise. I rose to make $60,000 a year on ebay.. until ebay started copying sellers ideas.
I started back in the 90's when Dell sold their returns on their website, so i would post it up and drop ship them.

I found the Secret of ebay ...
when you're buying things to sell FROM ebay. only buy 1am to 5am .
1.Most people up that late selling on are desperate for the cash.
2. Prime time for ebay is 8-11 ( more people are on at that time than ANY time , so prices shoot up.
and that makes it the perfect time to sell.

My first hit was a Sony VX2000 camera for $1000 at 3am.
I sold it the Next night for 2200 from all the bids

then i made the MISTAKE that lots of people make.
I fell into the ebay TRAP of not making my own website to sell goods, it just felt easier to sell there.
Then they start raising fee's, changing the rules, copying, holding your money for MONTHS.

Before you know , it fell apart.
my last HIT was when Kobe Bryant had a 80 point game (BEFORE YOUTUBE)
I found it online, made a DVD with a nice cover , sold it for 5 bucks a piece...
Woke up with 2500 dollars in my paypal !! I sent DVDs to Australia, Japan, Africa. it was fun.

i saved all my dough, went back to school and here I am.

if this were more private id tell you some more....
i got some ideas for ebay with shirts at like 10$, i sell some of stuff on there and i getr###d with shipping, how much was it costing you to ship out them dvds?
 03-20-2012, 03:53 PMaway - #31
Duntaz 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$4,409 | 20573144
Originally Posted by BtMkRs
I want to tell this hustle so bad... but it hasnt been 7 years yet... i'll get to it later

otherwise. I rose to make $60,000 a year on ebay.. until ebay started copying sellers ideas.
I started back in the 90's when Dell sold their returns on their website, so i would post it up and drop ship them.

I found the Secret of ebay ...
when you're buying things to sell FROM ebay. only buy 1am to 5am .
1.Most people up that late selling on are desperate for the cash.
2. Prime time for ebay is 8-11 ( more people are on at that time than ANY time , so prices shoot up.
and that makes it the perfect time to sell.

My first hit was a Sony VX2000 camera for $1000 at 3am.
I sold it the Next night for 2200 from all the bids

then i made the MISTAKE that lots of people make.
I fell into the ebay TRAP of not making my own website to sell goods, it just felt easier to sell there.
Then they start raising fee's, changing the rules, copying, holding your money for MONTHS.

Before you know , it fell apart.
my last HIT was when Kobe Bryant had a 80 point game (BEFORE YOUTUBE)
I found it online, made a DVD with a nice cover , sold it for 5 bucks a piece...
Woke up with 2500 dollars in my paypal !! I sent DVDs to Australia, Japan, Africa. it was fun.

i saved all my dough, went back to school and here I am.

if this were more private id tell you some more....



Pm a hustla playboy
 03-20-2012, 06:20 PMaway - #32
dominichulo133 

  d 
space
$166 | 312475
quebids.com study it learnit get stuff for mad cheap and flip it. its a penny auction gotta be smart about it though get T.v's for like 400 sell them for like 1500
 03-20-2012, 09:09 PMonline - #33
PrisonRules 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$15,281 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by countreenoise
10 Side Hustles.
250/month=3000/year= 30,000

1.) Hair Weave
2.) Watches/Jewlery
3.) Websites Ads
4.) Day trading
5.) Jail breaking apps
6.) Part time job
7.) Tax referrals
8.) Video editing/production


I know this is only 8, but I made this list begingin of the year, and Im juggin all 8 pretty well now. I might add the thrift store hustle to my list.
250/month day trading? wth? how can u daytrade and make only 250/mo. rofl
 03-20-2012, 09:59 PMonline - #34
SoFresh170 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$9,986 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by gameofchris
damn for a second i thought u ####ers were actually making $25 a day selling "candy"



On the real though. Lets say you buy 28 candy bars and sell them 1 at a time..you are not going to make that much money, enough to let you eat candy for free. If you really want to make money selling candy bars you have to buy a quarter-pound of candy minimum
you smart dumb ni##a.. you tellin me you buy a box of snickers or combo packs of candy and that #### aint a "quarter pound" ? when i used to sell candy for my baseball team i made $30 a day just on my grind at school and when i was walking home i'd walk into stores and ask people to support.. paid like 12 bucks for the box.
 03-20-2012, 10:10 PMonline - #35
SoFresh170 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$9,986 | POWERFUL
not a side hustle, but i sell liquor full time too.. no joke. new yorkers know what im talking about
 03-20-2012, 11:42 PMaway - #36
King Kusanagi 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$8,002 | POWERFUL
Nice thread...Daniel-san Learned a few tips in here.
 03-21-2012, 09:04 AMaway - #37
jleyva 

  d 
space
$1 | 0
I cut hair from my basement in my spare time. I got my family members, my boys and their friends coming in for fades and line-ups.
 03-21-2012, 02:24 PMaway - #38
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$3,839 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Skratch
i got some ideas for ebay with shirts at like 10$, i sell some of stuff on there and i getr###d with shipping, how much was it costing you to ship out them dvds?
Those DVD s&h .75
And the cost of the padded envelope .20 the paper sleeve .10 , DVD .25,
label for envelope, .10 printing .10

So maybe $1.50 total cost each

I deduct from profit everything that costs me money. Just like Walmart.
For shirts use tyvek paper envelopes . REAL cheap but they're just like the priority mail envelopes.


Make sure you account for every little thing you spend money on, Then you price accordingly so you dont fool yourself into thinking you,re doing well
 03-21-2012, 07:04 PMaway - #39
atlsfinest1083 

  d 
space
$85 | 274658
BtMkRs
PM me

I have a couple hustles. Right now I sell tourist t-shirts. I also make mix cds. Im about to start hitting yard sales and re-selling things. I also make money off a site doing surveys.
 03-21-2012, 08:07 PMaway - #40
Skratch 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$7,565 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by atlsfinest1083
PM me

I have a couple hustles. Right now I sell tourist t-shirts. I also make mix cds. Im about to start hitting yard sales and re-selling things. I also make money off a site doing surveys.
what do you guys make your t-shirts with? outsource or do you got your own machine?
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Money Spot (finance/careers)
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Oct 22 - Autopsy reveals Michael Brown reached for of..
97 comments
Article inside  Titanfall teases 'biggest update' details for tomorr..
69 comments
Image inside  NBA LIVE 15 EA Access Full Game Trial Lands October 2..
57 comments
 Video inside Honey Cocaine - Curveball...exposing Thirsty Men And O...
New reply 52 seconds ago - 327 comments - by blafy
 Video inside T.i. At The Breakfast Club: Iggy & Snoop, Ebola, G...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 79 comments - by BreakfastClub
 NFL Some Seahawks Players Allegedly Donít Think Russell Wi...
New reply 54 seconds ago - 162 comments - by st21
 Image(s) inside 50 Cent Speaks On Eminem And Jay-z (:truth:)
New reply 26 minutes ago - 202 comments - by BasedonMars
 Image(s) inside Freeway Robbed For Rocafella Chain?[rumor]
New reply 1 minute ago - 69 comments - by Carlton Black
 Video inside Gay Rumor Control: Tyrese Responds To Spankyís Gay Acc...
New reply 34 minutes ago - 133 comments - by ajeana
 NFL State Of Seattle With Another L
New reply 1 minute ago - 54 comments - by st21
 NFL Brett Favre : "rams Austin Davis Can Be The Next ...
New reply 37 minutes ago - 69 comments - by theFREAK

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,795 following | none new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.