online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

BX Side Hustle Thread

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

12 years ago '12        #1
31705 page views
0 comments

Prostyle 
Props total: 3529 3 K  Slaps total: 1248 1 K
BX Side Hustle Thread

What do you guys have going as far as a side hustle? Let's use this thread to share and critique ways to make money outside of a job, I'll start with mine.

Selling Candy, Chips, and Soda- I know this sound lame as hell but I make about $25.00 a day doing this on my college campus. I make about $500 extra a month doing this, but net about $400. On the re up I got a EBT hookup where I pay dude .50 cent on the dollar which cut expenses in half.

The Goodwill Hustle- The objective of this hustle is to find undervalued stuff at thrift shops and resale them for a profit on ebay, or craigslist. This one is pretty lucrative if you know what to look for when you go in these places. I ALWAYS go on their re up days which are every Tuesday to get first dibs on the new stuff they bring in, this is essential if you want to get the good sh*t, I can't stress this enough. The things I look for personally are Nike Sweaters, Retro Sports Jerseys, Yugioh Cards, Retro Crew Neck Sweaters, etc. If you know your target buyers well enough you can use your discretion to buy sh*t you know you can unload for a profit. I usually net about $500.00 on a good month.

Livin Frugal- If you seriously want to make money, like foreal foreal, you need to make sacrifices. I persoanlly live by the 50% rule, which basically means OFF TOPS half of what ever I bring in gets saved, period, point, blank. I know most people can't do this due to other financial obligations, but to the young heads out there still living at home, take advantage.

On top of those two hustles I have a part time job which I net about $600 month doing, full time college student. All together I net about $1500 a month, which I think is pretty decent
emoji
So lets hear what yall got to contribute!

-PS
+10   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+347
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
287 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+417
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+526
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman and slim pull up to a drake j cole concert
22 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop