Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Business mentors

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
80 viewing
 Video inside Chandra Davis aka Deelishis Twerking Compilation
21 comments
most viewed right now
69 viewing
 Video inside Welvin Harris "Got'eem" in trouble !!!!!
42 comments

top in section
34 viewing
Rachel Roy wins custody battle over daughters .. Damon Dash f..
top in hiphop
top in section
25 viewing
 Video inside When you fu-king a GD ass bi-ch
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Business mentors
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #1
627 pageviews
11 comments

brilljt  space
space
$452 | 2402036
does anybody have a business mentor?
if so how did you choose them, and come across them?

or even a life mentor..would you say they have really helped you develop business wise etc..

i run a small business and at times have alot of spare times.. would just want to take everything to the next stage in developing my business or even a total new field.
feeling like it might be that time to maybe look for a mentor but got no idea where to start or if i should bother.

opinions,suggestions experience..im all ears
thanks in advance

11 comments for "Business mentors"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #2
mcfalcons15 3 heat pts space
MJ The GOAT
space
$1,143 | 7562493
TheOpulentOne said:
The best mentor to get is someone who has a financial interest in your business a.k.a a knowledgeable investor. I'm sure he'll make sure to give you the best advice to make sure his investment is safe.
Just because they have a financial interest in your business doesn't mean they will be a good business mentor. I have stock in several companies, doesn't mean I know sh!t about running them. Find someone who has done what you are trying to do. Tell them you want to walk in their footsteps, and learn from them the mistakes they made and the correct decisions. When someone can do a thing, they can teach a thing.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #3
egotistical 1 heat pts space
space
$6,825 | POWERFUL
Agreed with both. I would try to do both. Also, make sure you stay in connect with people in that industry constantly try going to lunch with 1 or 2 people a week in that industry.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #4
brilljt  space
space
$452 | 2402036
i been thinking about hollaring people in the same industry, but industry is very very small and competition is beyond high. thanks for those responses. defo will be checking back.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #5
mcfalcons15 3 heat pts space
MJ The GOAT
space
$1,143 | 7562493
TheOpulentOne said:
Owning stock in a company through a broker and being an active investor are two different things. Look at someone like Carl Icahn then look at yourself and see the difference.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #6
Duntaz 22 heat pts22 space
I'm Hungry
space
$5,497 | POWERFUL
I wish I had one
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #7
mastakillah21 7 heat pts space
Always Skeemin
space
$4,765 | POWERFUL
brilljt said:
does anybody have a business mentor?
if so how did you choose them, and come across them?

or even a life mentor..would you say they have really helped you develop business wise etc..

i run a small business and at times have alot of spare times.. would just want to take everything to the next stage in developing my business or even a total new field.
feeling like it might be that time to maybe look for a mentor but got no idea where to start or if i should bother.

opinions,suggestions experience..im all ears
thanks in advance

What up bro... I have a Mentor who works in my office, Im an Analyst and hes an Account Executive, which I eventually want to be once I put my time in. I basically just asked him if he would mind taking some time to give me some career advice. I think you will find most people would be more than happy to give you some advice if you approach them in the right way. Aslong as the person doesnt feel like you are tryna sell them something or take advantage of them they'l be happy to help you. You being in small business could try and approach someone in the same field who is more successful or somethin like that
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #8
brilljt  space
space
$452 | 2402036
mastakillah21 said:
What up bro... I have a Mentor who works in my office, Im an Analyst and hes an Account Executive, which I eventually want to be once I put my time in. I basically just asked him if he would mind taking some time to give me some career advice. I think you will find most people would be more than happy to give you some advice if you approach them in the right way. Aslong as the person doesnt feel like you are tryna sell them something or take advantage of them they'l be happy to help you. You being in small business could try and approach someone in the same field who is more successful or somethin like that

Thanks g
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #9
!ALLMONEYENT!  space
space
$1,810 | 2847397
brilljt said:
i been thinking about hollaring people in the same industry, but industry is very very small and competition is beyond high. thanks for those responses. defo will be checking back.
You must and I repeat must find a mentor who is within the same industry! I understand the competition aspect, however no one has ever made it big on their own. NO one you may try to reinvent the wheel, hell go right ahead however knock down the walls of competition be honest with yourself as to where you and your business is currently and who within your industry could help you the most! Hell I dont care if its someone you hate...your enemys sometimes end up being your best friend!
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #10
brilljt  space
space
$452 | 2402036
thinking about a dude i know in the industry, who was doing it big in the states.. and now in uk on a humble... thinking i have to hit him up with a proposition for the future or some sh*t

Home > all sections > The Money Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
26 viewing
Image inside Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Split
186 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Article inside How Young Thug Got Trapped By A $15,000 Advance From A Major Label
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Video inside Every Nigga Got Instagram Crush, Heres Mine.
57 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside The Migo's Jail Mugshots...
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
15 viewing
BOX [Video] HBO: Mayweather - Pacquiao "At Last"
151 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Video inside u gotta see lebrons hs teammate romeo travis unpopular opinion of tupac
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside An instagram model's harsh reality
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
8 viewing
BOX ESPN mindset of Mayweather : " This guy don't know who he F*cking with"
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside Iconic Hip Hop Albums in Google Street View
69 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time