This is BX @ Boxden.com

Authentic Nike and J's in Bulk???

Authentic Nike and J's in Bulk???
topic by GwopNation - 08-03-2011, 06:32 PM - Boxden > The Money Spot (finance/careers)

Does any1 kno of any sites that i could buy authentic shoes from and save if I spend 500-1500 on kicks?

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

32 comments for "Authentic Nike and J's in Bulk???"

08-03-2011, 07:23 PMaway - #2
sixeight 60 heat pts60

d 
space
$1,501 | POWERFUL
try solesupremacy.com. email them and tell them what you're trying to do. they're reasonable
 08-03-2011, 08:07 PMaway - #3
Baynut 4 heat pts

d 
space
$4,989 | POWERFUL
Ebay but you gotta know your #### 100%.
 08-03-2011, 08:27 PMaway - #4
hungry01 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,039 | 4444551
I thought you had to have an account with nike...somehow
 08-03-2011, 08:39 PMaway - #5
GwopNation 

d 
space
$45 | 459763
prec8 dat sixeight, ima give it shot n see wusup. kushedout, am i spose to msg random shoe store ppl on ebay, or is it a certain way u have to go abt doin dis?
 08-03-2011, 08:58 PMaway - #6
Baynut 4 heat pts

d 
space
$4,989 | POWERFUL
Well are you looking to buy kicks to hustle? Or for yourself? If you wanna hustle, ebay ain't the right option try Alibaba.com and Tradekey.com for suppliers.

I will warn you though if you go looking for a legit supplier you gonna need way more then $500-$1500. Just to get samples you gonna end up spending like $1500 and then if you wanna deal with distributors you gotta have a minimum of $5000-$10,000.

Edit**

EC21.com also is good.

Last edited by Baynut; 08-04-2011 at 08:14 AM..
 08-03-2011, 09:10 PMaway - #7
egotistical 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6,711 | POWERFUL
If your look at it in a business mindframe really trying to make good money.. its not worth it... if u want you can buy bulk through a lot of sites like sixeight named... but your basically still paying 10-15 more than you should then you got to mark up your price which usually still doesn't result into very much profit... and if you wanna do straight through nike and such its a LONG a$s PROCESS... and another way is to buy from people who already have accts or on the "LEGIT BLACKMART" people who steal shoes from the nike factory and send them over to the US... which is still HARD to do without knowing the right people... all in all its hard to make money in the shoe game...
 08-03-2011, 09:50 PMaway - #8
Ednyce 

d 
space
$3,363 | 4271158
you aint getting no discount from jordan, and if you do there fake. jordan doesnt give discounts. so be careful if some1 tells you they can get you a discount on them.
 08-05-2011, 12:47 PMaway - #9
GwopNation 

d 
space
$45 | 459763
Tryna hustle kicks kuchedout. im willin to spend 5k at the most, but i really hope i dont take a lost. Egotistical it mite not b the best money, but it seems like a pretty good idea. there's basically no overhead. just get da shoes n sell'em. ednyce ur absolutely rite a few ppl have tried to get me with fakes, but luckily i didnt spend much

thanx for all of the good advice
 08-05-2011, 01:20 PMaway - #10
Sammyboi22 

d 
space
$13,039 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hungry01
I thought you had to have an account with nike...somehow
Yep. And te problem is you need to order lots of it or custom #### IE school shoes and clothes. I don't think Jordan will sell in bulk since you might need to spend upwards of 10k to make it worth their while. You could try buying off of other wholesalers.
 08-05-2011, 01:47 PMaway - #11
Icee 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$4,135 | 18932905
DEAD market, find something else to do. In order to get wholesale prices you need a physical store front to obtain a retail account.
 08-05-2011, 07:16 PMaway - #12
Baynut 4 heat pts

d 
space
$4,989 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GwopNation
Tryna hustle kicks kuchedout. im willin to spend 5k at the most, but i really hope i dont take a lost. Egotistical it mite not b the best money, but it seems like a pretty good idea. there's basically no overhead. just get da shoes n sell'em. ednyce ur absolutely rite a few ppl have tried to get me with fakes, but luckily i didnt spend much

Finding/looking for supplier expect to take a few losses. The hardest part is buying samples that go for around 50-65/shipped. Since most people in China think AAA+++ and "Authentic" are the same, that's where your losses will come from.

You can make a good amount of $ if you get the right kicks, and live in the right city/state. Put some $ aside for Customs tax, sometimes they drop that #### on you, but 90% of the time they wont.
 08-07-2011, 08:43 AMaway - #13
SholaNY 

d 
space
$550 | 376105
Originally Posted by Sixeight
try solesupremacy.com. email them and tell them what you're trying to do. they're reasonable
Yo dude you ever bought a pair of shoes from
and If you did what shoe did you buy and what price?
Im thinking of purchasing a sneaker from there seems reasonable to me and it looks like im going to save a lot of money
 08-07-2011, 04:06 PMaway - #14
daliff89 1 heat pts

d 
space
$13,216 | POWERFUL
if you get your supply for a discount from anywhere besides Nike, you're buying fakes

Nike doesn't give accounts to anyone who doesn't have a store and they don't authorize random websites in China to sell their sneakers at wholesale prices
 08-07-2011, 06:24 PMaway - #15
April Babii 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,520 | 7039463
I was thinking about this also..any other good sites?
 08-07-2011, 10:43 PMaway - #16
Baynut 4 heat pts

d 
space
$4,989 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by daliff89
if you get your supply for a discount from anywhere besides Nike, you're buying fakes

Nike doesn't give accounts to anyone who doesn't have a store and they don't authorize random websites in China to sell their sneakers at wholesale prices
Not true, you can buy from distributors who buy in large bulk directly from Nike. The reason why people contact distributors in Vietnam/China/Taiwan is because less security and they are more open to selling to people with no license.
 08-08-2011, 07:32 AMaway - #17
GwopNation 

d 
space
$45 | 459763
This is starting to look like a dead end. Most places i've e-mailed aint showin no love. Solesupremacy said they'll shoot me some deals depending on how much i spend, so if i still decide to do this, that's the route i'll b taking.
 08-08-2011, 07:45 AMaway - #18
jsmooth-117 6 heat pts

d 
space
$8,064 | POWERFUL
Yes this game is like any other its who you know especially if you don't have a store front.
 08-08-2011, 01:25 PMaway - #19
daliff89 1 heat pts

d 
space
$13,216 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Baynut
Not true, you can buy from distributors who buy in large bulk directly from Nike. The reason why people contact distributors in Vietnam/China/Taiwan is because less security and they are more open to selling to people with no license.
no, that's incorrect

Nike doesn't sell to random distributors, they sell to companies that have stores

a company that has stores is going to put their product in those stores, not sell it in bulk to people over the internet
 08-08-2011, 02:51 PMaway - #20
egotistical 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6,711 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GwopNation

Basically all in all its way too much work for the very small profits... now, if you doing it like a footlocker then you will bank... but other than that too much work for really not much... even most small mom and pop stores usually sell a lot of other #### and shoes usually only to bring people in to buy more... or the mom and pop stores market up the shoes high just to make it worth while even selling them...

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Money Spot (finance/careers)

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Jul 30 - Boston Thug rapes 17-yr-old at Keith Urban c..
51 comments
Image inside  Jul 30 - Hate Crime Maps Reveal the Most Prejudiced P..
50 comments
Image inside  Angela Simmons WOW
120 comments
  What Artist Would You Bring Back? Max B Or Pimp C
New reply 1 minute ago - 78 comments - by WizDoM
 Video inside Fab And His Fake Jewelry
New reply 8 minutes ago - 135 comments - by Mutant Boy
 NFL Sherman Responds To Patrick Peterson's "you Mad B...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 116 comments - by st21
 Video inside Def Jam: Fight For Ny" Was Blazin' Out Of Control
New reply 9 minutes ago - 61 comments - by Doc Logical
 Image(s) inside How Smart Are You? Intelligence Test
New reply 4 minutes ago - 52 comments - by blaznfor20
 Image(s) inside Jeezy Celebrates His Son’s 18th Birthday (pictures)
New reply 16 minutes ago - 82 comments - by Whoo
 NBA Marcus Smart Killing It At Team Usa Training Camp
New reply 4 minutes ago - 60 comments - by MischiefTooReal
 Image(s) inside All These Mufu-kin Kids Nigga Pull Out Game Weak Af
New reply 18 minutes ago - 151 comments - by Muunsta

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX | none new today 4,741 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.