Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Authentic Nike and J's in Bulk???

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
272 viewing
 Image inside Drake shows off new ring....scary photo?
28 comments
most viewed right now
178 viewing
 Image inside Drake receives free Rolls Royce wraith
106 comments

top in section
104 viewing
 after this week, you think Kendrick/TDE would even attempt goin at Drake now?
top in hiphop
top in section
18 viewing
Video inside Aug 2 - Officer fatally shot during traffic stop in Memphis; killer on ..
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Authentic Nike and J's in Bulk???
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #1
23209 pageviews
32 comments

GwopNation  space
space
$45 | 459763
Does any1 kno of any sites that i could buy authentic shoes from and save if I spend 500-1500 on kicks?

32 comments for "Authentic Nike and J's in Bulk???"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #2
sixeight 61 heat pts61 space
6'8'' 256 lbs.
space
$1,518 | POWERFUL
try solesupremacy.com. email them and tell them what you're trying to do. they're reasonable
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #3
Baynut 5 heat pts space
MadeInTheBay
space
$6,566 | POWERFUL
Ebay but you gotta know your sh*t 100%.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #4
hungry01 4 heat pts space
space
$1,044 | 4449361
I thought you had to have an account with nike...somehow
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #5
GwopNation  space
space
$45 | 459763
prec8 dat sixeight, ima give it shot n see wusup. kushedout, am i spose to msg random shoe store ppl on ebay, or is it a certain way u have to go abt doin dis?
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #6
Baynut 5 heat pts space
MadeInTheBay
space
$6,566 | POWERFUL
Well are you looking to buy kicks to hustle? Or for yourself? If you wanna hustle, ebay ain't the right option try Alibaba.com and Tradekey.com for suppliers.

I will warn you though if you go looking for a legit supplier you gonna need way more then $500-$1500. Just to get samples you gonna end up spending like $1500 and then if you wanna deal with distributors you gotta have a minimum of $5000-$10,000.

Edit**

EC21.com also is good.

Last edited by Baynut; 08-04-2011 at 08:14 AM..
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #7
egotistical 1 heat pts space
space
$6,853 | POWERFUL
If your look at it in a business mindframe really trying to make good money.. its not worth it... if u want you can buy bulk through a lot of sites like sixeight named... but your basically still paying 10-15 more than you should then you got to mark up your price which usually still doesn't result into very much profit... and if you wanna do straight through nike and such its a LONG a.ss PROCESS... and another way is to buy from people who already have accts or on the "LEGIT BLACKMART" people who steal shoes from the nike factory and send them over to the US... which is still HARD to do without knowing the right people... all in all its hard to make money in the shoe game...
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #8
Ednyce  space
space
$3,366 | 4271158
you aint getting no discount from jordan, and if you do there fake. jordan doesnt give discounts. so be careful if some1 tells you they can get you a discount on them.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #9
GwopNation  space
space
$45 | 459763
Tryna hustle kicks kuchedout. im willin to spend 5k at the most, but i really hope i dont take a lost. Egotistical it mite not b the best money, but it seems like a pretty good idea. there's basically no overhead. just get da shoes n sell'em. ednyce ur absolutely rite a few ppl have tried to get me with fakes, but luckily i didnt spend much

thanx for all of the good advice
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #10
Sammyboi22  space
Vamped Out
space
$13,436 | POWERFUL
hungry01 said:
I thought you had to have an account with nike...somehow
Yep. And te problem is you need to order lots of it or custom sh*t IE school shoes and clothes. I don't think Jordan will sell in bulk since you might need to spend upwards of 10k to make it worth their while. You could try buying off of other wholesalers.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #11
Icee 18 heat pts18 space
CoolC
space
$6,474 | POWERFUL
DEAD market, find something else to do. In order to get wholesale prices you need a physical store front to obtain a retail account.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #12
Baynut 5 heat pts space
MadeInTheBay
space
$6,566 | POWERFUL
GwopNation said:
Tryna hustle kicks kuchedout. im willin to spend 5k at the most, but i really hope i dont take a lost. Egotistical it mite not b the best money, but it seems like a pretty good idea. there's basically no overhead. just get da shoes n sell'em. ednyce ur absolutely rite a few ppl have tried to get me with fakes, but luckily i didnt spend much

Finding/looking for supplier expect to take a few losses. The hardest part is buying samples that go for around 50-65/shipped. Since most people in China think AAA+++ and "Authentic" are the same, that's where your losses will come from.

You can make a good amount of $ if you get the right kicks, and live in the right city/state. Put some $ aside for Customs tax, sometimes they drop that sh*t on you, but 90% of the time they wont.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #13
SholaNY  space
space
$580 | 796113
Sixeight said:
try solesupremacy.com. email them and tell them what you're trying to do. they're reasonable
Yo dude you ever bought a pair of shoes from
and If you did what shoe did you buy and what price?
Im thinking of purchasing a sneaker from there seems reasonable to me and it looks like im going to save a lot of money
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #14
daliff89 1 heat pts space
space
$13,345 | POWERFUL
if you get your supply for a discount from anywhere besides Nike, you're buying fakes

Nike doesn't give accounts to anyone who doesn't have a store and they don't authorize random websites in China to sell their sneakers at wholesale prices
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #15
April Babii 4 heat pts space
Urban Diplomat
space
$1,716 | 9284958
I was thinking about this also..any other good sites?
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #16
Baynut 5 heat pts space
MadeInTheBay
space
$6,566 | POWERFUL
daliff89 said:
if you get your supply for a discount from anywhere besides Nike, you're buying fakes

Nike doesn't give accounts to anyone who doesn't have a store and they don't authorize random websites in China to sell their sneakers at wholesale prices
Not true, you can buy from distributors who buy in large bulk directly from Nike. The reason why people contact distributors in Vietnam/China/Taiwan is because less security and they are more open to selling to people with no license.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #17
GwopNation  space
space
$45 | 459763
This is starting to look like a dead end. Most places i've e-mailed aint showin no love. Solesupremacy said they'll shoot me some deals depending on how much i spend, so if i still decide to do this, that's the route i'll b taking.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #18
jsmooth-117 8 heat pts space
Ya stepmoms favorite!
space
$8,963 | POWERFUL
Yes this game is like any other its who you know especially if you don't have a store front.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #19
daliff89 1 heat pts space
space
$13,345 | POWERFUL
Baynut said:
Not true, you can buy from distributors who buy in large bulk directly from Nike. The reason why people contact distributors in Vietnam/China/Taiwan is because less security and they are more open to selling to people with no license.
no, that's incorrect

Nike doesn't sell to random distributors, they sell to companies that have stores

a company that has stores is going to put their product in those stores, not sell it in bulk to people over the internet
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #20
egotistical 1 heat pts space
space
$6,853 | POWERFUL
GwopNation said:

Basically all in all its way too much work for the very small profits... now, if you doing it like a footlocker then you will bank... but other than that too much work for really not much... even most small mom and pop stores usually sell a lot of other sh*t and shoes usually only to bring people in to buy more... or the mom and pop stores market up the shoes high just to make it worth while even selling them...

Home > all sections > The Money Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
102 viewing
Well damn, Potent dj drama/meek/drake tea via lipstickalley
442 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 viewing
NBA RIP to Stanley Johnson mom
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Image inside OVOFest The Official Potential Meek Mill Burial Anticipation Thread 8/..
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
27 viewing
Video inside She Went Off: Mom Catches Her 14 Year Old Daughter With A 21 Year Old!
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Aug 1 - CEO who set firm's minimum wage at $70,000 hits hard times
84 comments
@news
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Real Talk If Meek The Realst One In The Beef , Why He Catching So Much Hate....
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Aug 1 - Nobody Wants This Dome- Scorching Heat Dome Over Middle East S..
55 comments
@news
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Article inside ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Reviews Are In, ’The Avengers’ Of Rap Biopics
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Aug 1 - Text reveals Subway’s Jared paid 16-year-old for sex
110 comments
@news

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time