This is BX @ Boxden.com

anyone in the pest control business?

anyone in the pest control business?
topic by Armen87 - 11-27-2012, 12:02 PM - Boxden > The Money Spot (finance/careers)

what do you do and how much do you get paid?

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

8 comments for "anyone in the pest control business?"

11-27-2012, 01:24 PMaway - #2
Web Search 6 heat pts

d 
space
$1,450 | 5224696
All I know is they make a k!llin f!ghting bedbugs cause they have to keep coming out every month to curve the bedbug population.
 11-27-2012, 01:48 PMaway - #3
biff 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$3,268 | 12885626
idk but they always hiring check terminix they in l.a county great benifits medical dental 401k
 11-27-2012, 09:17 PMaway - #4
egotistical 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6,725 | POWERFUL
It's really a up and down business and it has always been SUPER saturated. If you wanna make a k!lling look into getting involved with bed bugs. People gotta pay like 1k and up to get rid of those things. I can only imagine how much the company has to pay for the products and training (probably not much). If you can get certified in that area along with good advertising #### could be BIG.
 12-03-2012, 01:24 PMaway - #5
Armen87 117 heat pts117

d 
space
$10,228 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by egotistical
It's really a up and down business and it has always been SUPER saturated. If you wanna make a k!lling look into getting involved with bed bugs. People gotta pay like 1k and up to get rid of those things. I can only imagine how much the company has to pay for the products and training (probably not much). If you can get certified in that area along with good advertising #### could be BIG.
I've done bed bugs before, did an apartment complex with a friend, none of us are certified though. did it with thermal heat radiation and got great results. then I looked into it a bit more and saw usually prices are 300 bucks for each room with that same technique. how can i get certified? I need a career badly and this is what I've been applying for this past month. got 1 call from a place that starts at 12 an hour as a trainee (pest control applicator) and after a few months once i get certified I'll be making 2700/month + commission and lots of benefits. #### is over 30 miles away though and they're gonna call me back for an interview sometime soon.
 12-03-2012, 01:25 PMaway - #6
Armen87 117 heat pts117

d 
space
$10,228 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by biff
idk but they always hiring check terminix they in l.a county great benifits medical dental 401k
I looked into it a few days ago, they only have management and sales jobs.
 12-03-2012, 07:57 PMaway - #7
AZTEK ESCOBAR 2 heat pts

d 
space
$753 | 2004507
Do sales more money plus u know the trade already u could always switch after
 12-04-2012, 06:06 PMaway - #8
- JaEdEe24 - 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$2,376 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by egotistical
Might have to cop me one of these franchises..
 12-04-2012, 06:59 PMonline - #9
mr_underground|m 84 heat pts84

d 
space
$14,186 | POWERFUL
I have clients have clients in that business and possibly 2 more on the way.

The business is hell to get into because its government regulated. Thats what keeps me out as I'm not interested in licensed businesses. You can make a lot of money being independent but the headache are large and its time consuming.

All my pest clients and the two who are interested all want the same thing. A set and forget business model because they hate the marketing, sales, and customer service part.

There are three styles:

Mormon (the religion)- which you want to stay away from.

Traditional - Which is what you normally see

Mosquito - This is a season business but good profit margin.

If you think you can get away with it you can do the service on the low by buying products here:

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Money Spot (finance/careers)

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Samsung Galaxy S5 Beats iPhone 6 In New Benchmarks
56 comments
Ios 8 now available
65 comments
Image inside  Smash or Pass: Mexican BBW Singer Janney Marin AKA Ch..
51 comments
  Best Job Ever? Waka Flocka Is Hiring A Blunt Roller Wi...
New reply 9 seconds ago - 55 comments - by DSmith93
 NFL Brandon Marshall Of Chicago Bears Being Accused Of Pun...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 105 comments - by ant30ant33
 NFL Arizona Cardinals Rb Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domes...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 97 comments - by getlowmoe
 NFL Brandon Marshall: "espn Lied To Me For 2 Years Ab...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Honolulu Blue
 NFL Budweiser, Visa, Mcdonald's And Campbell's Soup Not Ha...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 110 comments - by The Bully
  Name The 3 Biggest Mysteries In Hip Hop
New reply 14 minutes ago - 91 comments - by DASKCREW1
 Image(s) inside Kendrick Lamar-i Love Myself Artwork
New reply 11 minutes ago - 93 comments - by RoyceDa59
 Image(s) inside Nba 2k15 Face Scanning
New reply 20 minutes ago - 60 comments - by nwo504

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.