Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Anybody here a pharmacist?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
87 viewing
 Video inside Sauce walka: drake is using Houston
116 comments
most viewed right now
74 viewing
 Video inside Welven "Deez Nuts" The Great Gets Pranked... Thinks He Gonna Smash Stri..
95 comments

top in section
50 viewing
NBA Golden State Warriors Diss James Harden On Twitter
top in sports
top in section
26 viewing
 Please make a new....
top in games

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Anybody here a pharmacist?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #1
2157 pageviews
34 comments


nbrock 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,432 | 12965824
Share your experiences of being a pharmacist or any person that you know who is a pharmacist...I'm thinking of going to school to become a pharsmcist...
Reply With Quote

34 comments for "Anybody here a pharmacist?"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #2
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,190 | POWERFUL
best decision of my life

school is easy you just have to be a great at time management. The hardest part is just getting in. Don't go to a brand new school. Go to one at least a couple of decades old.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #3
pete jr 5 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,060 | 8639968
niceguy954 said:
best decision of my life

school is easy you just have to be a great at time management. The hardest part is just getting in. Don't go to a brand new school. Go to one at least a couple of decades old.
How much is your salary if you don't mind me asking?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #4
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,190 | POWERFUL
pete jr said:
How much is your salary if you don't mind me asking?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #5
WOODS5000  space
avatar space
Eyez Red as Coke Cans
space
$2,017 | POWERFUL
My brother is a one. he went to FAMU.. graduated about 2 yrs ago... BALLIN out of control, no kids or wife.. brand new whip and 3 b room house...
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - on now - #6
sigNN 11 heat pts11 space
avatar space
PSN: siGNN XB: siGNN19
space
$4,304 | POWERFUL
wouldnt it just be better to go to a trade school to land a job after?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #7
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,190 | POWERFUL
LAZARO said:
wouldnt it just be better to go to a trade school to land a job after?
My salary doubles almost anything you can do at a trade school..

higher your degree is = higher your min pay scale can be.

bachelor = 35-55k
masters= 50-65k
doctoral degree = 60+

in most degress
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #8
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,190 | POWERFUL
no more questions
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #9
philly337 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$22,822 | POWERFUL
niceguy954 said:
no more questions
You said school was easy but i looked into it before and people was talking about classes days a week and between classes and studying was consuming about 5-10 hours a day. Just curious because i thought about it a few years ago but just wouldn't have had time with a family and work
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #10
Ghostface08 19 heat pts19 space
avatar space
Rip City
space
$625 | 11153238
My pops said getting the degree was the hardest 8 years of his life, but well worth it. Now he hops out of his Benz and walks into a pharmacy that he owns everyday
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #11
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,190 | POWERFUL
philly337 said:
You said school was easy but i looked into it before and people was talking about classes days a week and between classes and studying was consuming about 5-10 hours a day. Just curious because i thought about it a few years ago but just wouldn't have had time with a family and work
school is easy based on the information you have to learn...If you have great memorization you will do fine. in pharmacy we have to know damn near a million things but they are very simple things..no physics formulas or stuff like engineers have to learn.

what you are referring to is the biggest problem which i explain earlier...time management

grind 6-8 years of your life to live great for the next 25-30

there are times when i go grocery shopping..go to the mall...get home.. watch tv and think "how much did i spend today?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #12
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,190 | POWERFUL
Ghostface08 said:
My pops said getting the degree was the hardest 8 years of his life, but well worth it. Now he hops out of his Benz and walks into a pharmacy that he owns everyday
upgrading next year BMW 5 series
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #13
philly337 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$22,822 | POWERFUL
niceguy954 said:
school is easy based on the information you have to learn...If you have great memorization you will do fine. in pharmacy we have to know damn near a million things but they are very simple things..no physics formulas or stuff like engineers have to learn.

what you are referring to is the biggest problem which i explain earlier...time management

grind 6-8 years of your life to live great for the next 25-30

there are times when i go grocery shopping..go to the mall...get home.. watch tv and think "how much did i spend today?
oh no i feel you and agree..it's def worth the sacrifice just when i was looking into it (still the same today) it's not really possible. I Have a family and just don't see how it would be possible without working part time or something and that wouldn't pay the bills
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #14
Jsinn23 49 heat pts49 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,260 | POWERFUL
A real good friend of mine went to UCONN for this and she makes BANK. But UCONN is also mad expensive to be going to school there. But I guess its like any school you know. The student loan will always be there.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #15
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,751 | 14612733
niceguy954 said:
My salary doubles almost anything you can do at a trade school..

higher your degree is = higher your min pay scale can be.

bachelor = 35-55k
masters= 50-65k
doctoral degree = 60+

in most degress
I know carpenters making 250k+ a year profit running their own business.

A product or a service in this case trade school with good marketing will always win. Plus the dude running his own business does not have to answer to anyone or put up some dumb white robe and show up to work in Walgreens.

who cares about a high salary if at the end of the day you are still a slave who's dependent on on a platform (the pharmacy) to make money.

The man who can create money outlasts the one who can only make it.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #16
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,190 | POWERFUL
philly337 said:
oh no i feel you and agree..it's def worth the sacrifice just when i was looking into it (still the same today) it's not really possible. I Have a family and just don't see how it would be possible without working part time or something and that wouldn't pay the bills
thats an excuse...in my class alone.. i had a teacher, car sales men, nurse, 40 year old retired air force vet..plenty of single mothers..I could go on...

work part time do what it takes
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #17
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,190 | POWERFUL
RustyLorcin said:
I know carpenters making 250k+ a year profit running their own business.

A product or a service in this case trade school with good marketing will always win. Plus the dude running his own business does not have to answer to anyone or put up some dumb white robe and show up to work in Walgreens.

who cares about a high salary if at the end of the day you are still a slave who's dependent on on a platform (the pharmacy) to make money.

The man who can create money outlasts the one who can only make it.
I am not even going to entertain this...you must be bill gates...
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #18
philly337 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$22,822 | POWERFUL
niceguy954 said:
thats an excuse...in my class alone.. i had a teacher, car sales men, nurse, 40 year old retired air force vet..plenty of single mothers..I could go on...

work part time do what it takes


going to have me really thinking. How many days a week and how many hours was classes for you. Also how much time studying?
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #19
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,190 | POWERFUL
philly337 said:


going to have me really thinking. How many days a week and how many hours was classes for you. Also how much time studying?
2-3 full days 8-3 and one 2 hr lab other days..but with studying and other group projects its really M-F 9-3 ish (unless you have late tests)

i worked 20-30 hrs..went out every other weekend(single and no kids)..do what you have to do. I even applied for food stamps but as a pharmacy intern my hr wage was to high

the nurse she worked 10 hrs shifts sat and sun to make it through....

if you want something go get it...



Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #20
oG SneakerHead 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$771 | 4394947
Ghostface08 said:
My pops said getting the degree was the hardest 8 years of his life, but well worth it. Now he hops out of his Benz and walks into a pharmacy that he owns everyday





























Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The Money Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
41 viewing
Image inside Damn after seeing this picture there is no way back for kanye
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
41 viewing
Article inside Kanye West SWISH to be released June 8th on Apple Istream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
36 viewing
NBA Kevin Durant is an avid drug user and should be suspended by the NBA
157 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
27 viewing
Image inside First Official Pics: Jordan 7 Champ Pack
27 comments
@gear
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Crips call bloods in bx to give ''flick of the wrist'' chains back.
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
24 viewing
May 23 - Adult dating site hacked
51 comments
@news
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Image inside What would you do if this dude slaps your girls ass?
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Video inside Throwback: Jamie Foxx ends a comedian's life
115 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Robert DeNiro Keeps It All The Way Real With NYU Graduates
32 comments
@movies

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time