This is BX @ Boxden.com


All Things Stock Market Thread


 All Things Stock Market Thread
 03-26-2012, 10:58 AMaway - #161
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$26,015 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KruptedWayz
Im looking to drop about $500 today (nothing crazy)....Any tips?
shouldve bought friday when market was down. its up too much today
 03-26-2012, 01:56 PMaway - #162
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$26,015 | POWERFUL
$AAPL finallyyyyy after a couple slow days starts moving upppp

$PCLN has been absolutely k!lling it up $19.56 today when will this thing stop? Already beat the 1 year target of $713 that was put on it
 03-26-2012, 04:17 PMaway - #163
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$12,215 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rique
$AAPL finallyyyyy after a couple slow days starts moving upppp

$PCLN has been absolutely k!lling it up $19.56 today when will this thing stop? Already beat the 1 year target of $713 that was put on it
lol man i'm pissed about PCLN. was watching it around $695 for a breakout, but the markets were looking bearish last week so i never bought calls.

####ers went up like 2,000%

i'm watching PCLN for a top now
 03-26-2012, 08:11 PMaway - #164
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$26,015 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by o7media
lol man i'm pissed about PCLN. was watching it around $695 for a breakout, but the markets were looking bearish last week so i never bought calls.

####ers went up like 2,000%

i'm watching PCLN for a top now
How high do you think its going to go? Is it even possible for it to keep up this pace?

I was going to buy it at $480 but my boss told me don't do it. Now I feel like an idiot. I was going to buy at 480 with a 520 target

Apple needs to play catch up and get passed Google already
 03-26-2012, 08:15 PMaway - #165
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$26,015 | POWERFUL
Ima jump on this QQQV ETF
 03-27-2012, 01:05 AMaway - #166
BowL420 

  d 
space
$1,098 | 966630
Hey everyone, I'm not totally new to the stock market, I have like 2k to invest. Apple still good? Nflx? What's the best way to invest this? Buy one stock then sell?
 03-27-2012, 06:02 AMaway - #167
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$26,015 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BowL420
Hey everyone, I'm not totally new to the stock market, I have like 2k to invest. Apple still good? Nflx? What's the best way to invest this? Buy one stock then sell?
Apple is still good but id watch it hope it falls under $600 then id buy it. Why wait you ask? Thats how i cover the cost of buying and selling. It cost me 6.95 to buy and same to sell so i always factor that in when calculating how much i want to make off the stock. If apple drops to 595 buy it. Youll def make something off it if you buy at that price
 03-27-2012, 08:58 AMaway - #168
Snappy 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$727 | 3021594
Originally Posted by BowL420
Hey everyone, I'm not totally new to the stock market, I have like 2k to invest. Apple still good? Nflx? What's the best way to invest this? Buy one stock then sell?
Originally Posted by Rique
Apple is still good but id watch it hope it falls under $600 then id buy it. Why wait you ask? Thats how i cover the cost of buying and selling. It cost me 6.95 to buy and same to sell so i always factor that in when calculating how much i want to make off the stock. If apple drops to 595 buy it. Youll def make something off it if you buy at that price

Why not do some homework instead of putting all of your savings in one stock. At 600 dollars you can afford about 5 shares of apple...how much do you think you can really make from that? Is that all the money you have saved? There's plenty of other cheaper stocks out there that you can actually trade and make quick money. Develop a strategy first, make a plan, and then invest or day trade.
 03-27-2012, 11:11 AMaway - #169
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$12,215 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rique
How high do you think its going to go? Is it even possible for it to keep up this pace?

I was going to buy it at $480 but my boss told me don't do it. Now I feel like an idiot. I was going to buy at 480 with a 520 target

Apple needs to play catch up and get passed Google already
Today just looks like a pause for PCLN before another push higher IMO.

lol at your boss...should have slashed his tires
 03-27-2012, 02:04 PMaway - #170
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$12,215 | POWERFUL
today really sucked. was up about 2 grand at the highs today, but lost all my profits slowly because i didn't sell and the markets sold off eod.
 03-27-2012, 02:56 PMaway - #171
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$26,015 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Snappy
Why not do some homework instead of putting all of your savings in one stock. At 600 dollars you can afford about 5 shares of apple...how much do you think you can really make from that? Is that all the money you have saved? There's plenty of other cheaper stocks out there that you can actually trade and make quick money. Develop a strategy first, make a plan, and then invest or day trade.
Everyone has different goals not everyone is trying to put all their money into high risk stocks. If he bought 1 share of apple hed be better off than buying a lot of other stocks trust me. Are there other stocks that go up? Yes, but hes new to this if he wants to make some money apple is thr closest thing to a guaranteed profit. Its hard to lose money in apple. $600 in apple then he can invest the rest of the money in something else. Unless something drastic happens apple will be at 680-700 soon.
 03-27-2012, 02:58 PMaway - #172
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$26,015 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by o7media
Today just looks like a pause for PCLN before another push higher IMO.

lol at your boss...should have slashed his tires
Lol i was mad for a little then he told me about EQIX and he was forgiven lol. Had a $155 target at $100 he made up for it
 03-27-2012, 03:04 PMaway - #173
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$26,015 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by o7media
today really sucked. was up about 2 grand at the highs today, but lost all my profits slowly because i didn't sell and the markets sold off eod.
Was up 2 grand investing how much?
 03-27-2012, 03:05 PMaway - #174
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$12,215 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rique
Was up 2 grand investing how much?
About $2,500
 03-27-2012, 03:26 PMaway - #175
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$26,015 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by o7media
About $2,500
Sheesh those options are powerful
 03-27-2012, 03:48 PMaway - #176
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$12,215 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rique
Sheesh those options are powerful
Yeah, can lose all the gains and then some just as quick though
 03-27-2012, 03:52 PMaway - #177
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$12,215 | POWERFUL
I'm also in AAPL 625x weekly calls, picked them up around $610 this morning at 1.75. Went to 2.70 but decayed like a ####.

I'm looking for AAPL to test its upper TL soon though, so not worried. Hopefully it can get to $625 by tomorrow.
 03-27-2012, 07:21 PMaway - #178
TiPZ 

  d 
space
$7,114 | 16056693
Originally Posted by Rique
How high do you think its going to go? Is it even possible for it to keep up this pace?

I was going to buy it at $480 but my boss told me don't do it. Now I feel like an idiot. I was going to buy at 480 with a 520 target

Apple needs to play catch up and get passed Google already
Tips can be the de@th of you in this game.

Question.. why does Apple "need" to get passed Google? Are you in some type of competition?
 03-27-2012, 07:25 PMaway - #179
TiPZ 

  d 
space
$7,114 | 16056693
I'm looking to get into PLUG around this $1.36 area.
 03-27-2012, 08:08 PMaway - #180
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$26,015 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TiPZ
Tips can be the de@th of you in this game.

Question.. why does Apple "need" to get passed Google? Are you in some type of competition?
Nah i just dont own google only apple
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Money Spot (finance/careers)
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U >>>>
69 comments
NBA BREAKING NEWS: Steve Nash OUT for season
131 comments
NBA According to Bleacher Report: Steve Nash will miss entir..
50 comments
 NBA Espn Nba Insiders: Harden, Howard Among Most Overrated...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 59 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
 Image(s) inside Oct 23 - 65 Year Old Grandmother Admits To Selling Hun...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 68 comments - by BangEm904
 NBA Espn First Take: Nash Or Iverson: Who's The Better Pla...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 183 comments - by JNumbaNC
  Edward Norton Offers New Explanation For Not Playing H...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Ham Rove
 Image(s) inside Alfie From Old Nick Show "my Brother & Me&quo...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 81 comments - by KleanKutt100
 Image(s) inside Wealthy Woman Ask "must I Give Out Halloween Cand...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Image(s) inside Ransom Jumps In Ilovemakonnen Beef With Troy Ave After...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 100 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 Image(s) inside Jaime Fox's Hairline Has A Taper Implant
New reply 23 minutes ago - 123 comments - by foshomoney

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,796 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.