Here's what I'm watching for the next week or so. Not playing any, this is based on a new strategy I'm working on..
1. CXW - Short - Closed at $30.37. 30x August puts at 1.05 x 1.25 (earnings Aug. 8th)
2. VTR - Short - Closed at $66.81. 65x August puts at .45 x .60
3. AAP - Short - Closed at $68.06. 65x August puts at 1.70 x 1.85 (earnings Aug. 9th)
4. AMAG - Long - Closed at $14.97.
5. TRGP - Short - Closed at $44.26 (earnings Aug. 6th)
6. LEG - Short - Closed at $23.19. 22.50x August puts at .25 x .30
1. CXW Beat on earnings. Fell 2.2% the day after I posted, but other than that would have been a losing trade.
2. VTR down 7.6% since. Puts were bought at .37. Now trading at about 1.50. Up 300%. Winning trade.
3. AAP missed on earnings. Bear spread played out, winning trade.
4. AMAG long stock, been up since the post, winning trade.
5. TRGP actually needed to be flat or down. Calls were sold to collect premium, it had earnings and was flat the whole week. Calls decayed, so winning trade.
6. LEG fell 2% the day after the post. But flat since. Losing trade for the most part.
Not bad.... all were at a profit at one point.