This is BX @ Boxden.com


All Things Stock Market Thread


 All Things Stock Market Thread
 03-09-2012, 11:33 AMonline - #21
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$25,699 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by o7media
I'm short NUAN (25x March puts).

Flipped NKE 110x March calls this morning from .67 to 1.05 for a 56.7% gain. New 52 week highs this morning
im shorting yelp until the wheels fall off dummies paying $26 a share on yelp
 03-09-2012, 11:42 AMonline - #22
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$11,714 | POWERFUL
AAPL setting up for a big move on Monday IMO. Could go either way ..but should be big.
 03-09-2012, 11:45 AMonline - #23
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$25,699 | POWERFUL
XCO refuses to go up
 03-09-2012, 11:46 AMonline - #24
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$25,699 | POWERFUL
SBUX looks like its going to make a big move. already near 52 week high n might climb after the big news today
 03-09-2012, 11:50 AMonline - #25
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$25,699 | POWERFUL
AAPL will def take that leap to $600 before the year is over. Im still going to sell it soon though don't want too much tied up
 03-09-2012, 11:50 AMonline - #26
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$11,714 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rique
SBUX looks like its going to make a big move. already near 52 week high n might climb after the big news today
It already made the move. Option Monster reported the heavy call buying yesterday ahead of the news. I'm looking to short SBUX soon if I see the volume indicate so.
 03-09-2012, 11:55 AMonline - #27
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$25,699 | POWERFUL
If XCO drops another .10 - .15 I might make the move
 03-09-2012, 11:59 AMaway - #28
MOTTAFOOKAH 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$9,019 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rique
AAPL will def take that leap to $600 before the year is over. Im still going to sell it soon though don't want too much tied up
$600 ... I could see that; at what price did you buy?
 03-09-2012, 12:06 PMonline - #29
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$25,699 | POWERFUL
I bought at $516
 03-09-2012, 12:12 PMonline - #30
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$25,699 | POWERFUL
thing about this market is its been doing so well there has to be some type of pullback soon I gotta pick a good time to sell off
 03-09-2012, 12:20 PMaway - #31
Machiavelli 394 heat pts394

  d 
space
$14,408 | POWERFUL
I'm always expecting a big pull back to happen. That 200pt drop we had on Tuesday didn't even do any damage. That's why I always take profit when I see it, and never risk holding.
 03-09-2012, 12:23 PMonline - #32
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$25,699 | POWERFUL
I loved tuesday man lol. Thats the day i made my buys
 03-09-2012, 12:24 PMonline - #33
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$25,699 | POWERFUL
i feel like taking a risk n throwing some money in IDT i know its risky, but im up this year i wanna take a risk
 03-09-2012, 01:01 PMonline - #34
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$11,714 | POWERFUL
Well Greece just defaulted so....
 03-09-2012, 06:00 PMonline - #35
2godflow 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$14,228 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rique
i feel like taking a risk n throwing some money in IDT i know its risky, but im up this year i wanna take a risk
i took at risk on sumn about 3 wks ago after i made 7k on it. i tossed 30 stacks in there hoping to dbl it the same wk and now a ni##a down 55%. come the 21st if it doesnt bounce back, im just sell and take that L. if i got to take that L tho...ima be pissed cuz itll take me a few months to recoup plus im going on a long vacay and probably wont be trading while im gone.

havent took an L this big since GM and Lear filed for reorganization in 2008
 03-09-2012, 08:06 PMonline - #36
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$25,699 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 2totimes
i took at risk on sumn about 3 wks ago after i made 7k on it. i tossed 30 stacks in there hoping to dbl it the same wk and now a ni##a down 55%. come the 21st if it doesnt bounce back, im just sell and take that L. if i got to take that L tho...ima be pissed cuz itll take me a few months to recoup plus im going on a long vacay and probably wont be trading while im gone.

havent took an L this big since GM and Lear filed for reorganization in 2008
how are you trading buying or calling options? 30 stacks on a gamble though damn you got balls. Which stock is it?

IDT is risky as hell, but this is a stock that can really leap

Last edited by Rique; 03-09-2012 at 08:09 PM..
 03-09-2012, 09:33 PMaway - #37
JewsusChrist 121 heat pts121

  d 
space
$14,078 | POWERFUL
ima go on etrade buy a stock wait for it to go up n sell it.................am i doing it right
 03-09-2012, 09:34 PMaway - #38
Machiavelli 394 heat pts394

  d 
space
$14,408 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 2totimes
i took at risk on sumn about 3 wks ago after i made 7k on it. i tossed 30 stacks in there hoping to dbl it the same wk and now a ni##a down 55%. come the 21st if it doesnt bounce back, im just sell and take that L. if i got to take that L tho...ima be pissed cuz itll take me a few months to recoup plus im going on a long vacay and probably wont be trading while im gone.

havent took an L this big since GM and Lear filed for reorganization in 2008
Friend of mine bought GM earlier last year, put 15k in it and now he's down about 53%it's one thing to stay positive but another to just take a loss and make your cash up on another trade. You can't wife a stock.
 03-10-2012, 02:17 AMonline - #39
2godflow 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$14,228 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iNsane
Friend of mine bought GM earlier last year, put 15k in it and now he's down about 53%it's one thing to stay positive but another to just take a loss and make your cash up on another trade. You can't wife a stock.
exactly..thats y when 21st get here..im selling it regardless of where its at. i never hold nothing more than a week typically let alone a damn month. but this was too much money to pull the trigger quick.
 03-10-2012, 07:02 AMonline - #40
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$25,699 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by FappingFapstar
ima go on etrade buy a stock wait for it to go up n sell it.................am i doing it right
Read a book or something man. Im not even answering this question. You're probably trolling anyways
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Money Spot (finance/careers)
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Xbox One Games Store New Releases 9/02/14
62 comments
Video inside  Snoop Dogg responds to Star (shots fired)
106 comments
Image inside  The real 50 cent junior celebrates his 2nd birthday
67 comments
 Video inside This Just In: Hitman Holla Was In A Bad Car Accident
New reply 9 seconds ago - 96 comments - by Guvnor
 NFL Bills Center Eric Wood Says Nfl Teams Are Avoiding Sig...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 95 comments - by theFREAK
 NFL Rgiii: "we Fixed What We Needed To Fix On Offense...
New reply 13 seconds ago - 58 comments - by rayraysray
 NFL The Atlanta Falcons Cut My Cousin #18
New reply 4 minutes ago - 51 comments - by BKLYN1889
 NBA Kobe Bryant The Greatest Offensive Player Ever?
New reply 2 minutes ago - 90 comments - by TheeMrMarvel
 Image(s) inside Saw This Sh-t On The News Today...i Went To High Schoo...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 87 comments - by bunnz17
 Video inside Kevin Gates Real Talk On The Breakfast Club: Prison Li...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 83 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Article inside Drake Signs Ilovemakonnen To Ovo
New reply 7 minutes ago - 149 comments - by PotheadFocker

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.