This is BX @ Boxden.com


All Things Stock Market Thread


 All Things Stock Market Thread
 03-28-2012, 06:23 PMaway - #201
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$12,216 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hockeythug
Hey man. Thinking about subscribing. I work during market hours so it would be really hard to day trade. I could always just use stop orders right so I don't have to watch the price of the option price all day right?
I wouldn't recommend using stops with options if you can't watch them since they're so volatile. They could trigger very easily, especially since I alert and trade a lot of weekly's..very volatile at times.

But I do text out the buy/sell alerts, so as long as you have your cell on you then you can just wait for my text alerts. And I'm guessing you trade through your phone?
 03-28-2012, 06:52 PMaway - #202
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$26,015 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by o7media
Alerted that one back at 4.00


Check out PMCS ..breaking out at $7.28 now
Yeah I had a small play then too I still hold but bought a lil more to hopefully ride it to $7

i bought it at 4 just for dividends didnt expect it to move much

Last edited by Rique; 03-28-2012 at 06:55 PM..
 03-28-2012, 06:55 PMaway - #203
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$12,216 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rique
Yeah I had a small play then to I still hold but bought a lil more to hopefully ride it to $7
Have you seen TK? Another shipper like TNK....crazy ####in run
 03-28-2012, 07:22 PMaway - #204
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$26,015 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by o7media
Have you seen TK? Another shipper like TNK....crazy ####in run
Yeah TK owns TNK. I never owned any TK stock tho. It might go to pre market crash levels
 03-28-2012, 07:25 PMaway - #205
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$12,216 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rique
Yeah TK owns TNK. I never owned any TK stock tho. It might go to pre market crash levels
Oh ok. Wish I had caught that run on TK man. Options went nuts.. from .05 to 2.30 now.

####in 1 grand would have been 46 grand in like 3-4 weeks
 03-28-2012, 07:31 PMonline - #206
csarvis3 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$907 | 1538150
Anybody got advice on any moves this week? I've got some cash in my fidelity account I néed to invest!!
 03-28-2012, 07:33 PMaway - #207
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$26,015 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by o7media
Oh ok. Wish I had caught that run on TK man. Options went nuts.. from .05 to 2.30 now.

####in 1 grand would have been 46 grand in like 3-4 weeks
damn Im waiting to hit like that lol. I wanna find some strong companies to go long term in I had a list in Jan and TNK was on it, but I only decided to make a small play in it.

I wanna take a risk on a company I think has strong growth potential. People that did that with apple n going are on a beach somewhere right now
 03-28-2012, 07:34 PMaway - #208
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$12,216 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by csarvis3
Anybody got advice on any moves this week? I've got some cash in my fidelity account I néed to invest!!
PMCS $7.28
MBI $10.19

 03-28-2012, 07:34 PMaway - #209
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$26,015 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by csarvis3
Anybody got advice on any moves this week? I've got some cash in my fidelity account I néed to invest!!
how much you trying to invest?
 03-28-2012, 07:35 PMaway - #210
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$12,216 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rique
damn Im waiting to hit like that lol. I wanna find some strong companies to go long term in I had a list in Jan and TNK was on it, but I only decided to make a small play in it.

I wanna take a risk on a company I think has strong growth potential. People that did that with apple n going are on a beach somewhere right now
I have 2 on my list for long term growth ...but I'm not a long term investor. Not patient enough lol

CEDC and EGHT are the 2 stocks.
 03-28-2012, 07:35 PMaway - #211
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$26,015 | POWERFUL
EQIX beat our target already

I might ride dis ####hhh

I dont wanna be greedy the $50 a share I made is nice, but 75-100 is better

My boss bought mad contracts Im about to text him I wanna sell soon
 03-28-2012, 07:39 PMaway - #212
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$26,015 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by o7media
I have 2 on my list for long term growth ...but I'm not a long term investor. Not patient enough lol

CEDC and EGHT are the 2 stocks.
Man you gotta at least put 2 grand on sumthn long term n just cross your fingers. If you believe in something and like their financials I think you should do it
 03-28-2012, 07:39 PMaway - #213
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$12,216 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by o7media
Trailing stop filled on AAPL. In at 1.75 out at 3.80 +117% :dancingcool::dancingcool:
My profit on AAPL btw .. $1,001.37

Bought yesterday, sold today. Was up $1,700 yesterday on my LNKD calls but I got greedy and stupid. Now I'm looking at a $700 loss on that position...from a $1,700 gain

Had a good week though, so it's cool. Plus still time for LNKD to get back even or maybe even a profit if I'm lucky.

 03-28-2012, 07:40 PMaway - #214
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$26,015 | POWERFUL
YGE is a stock I like longterm I just dont like it right now
 03-28-2012, 07:40 PMaway - #215
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$12,216 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rique
EQIX beat our target already

I might ride dis ####hhh

I dont wanna be greedy the $50 a share I made is nice, but 75-100 is better

My boss bought mad contracts Im about to text him I wanna sell soon
Contracts!?!?!? How much is he up!?!?

Can't believe I missed that epic run :sad2:
 03-28-2012, 07:42 PMaway - #216
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$26,015 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by o7media
My profit on AAPL btw .. $1,001.37

Bought yesterday, sold today. Was up $1,700 yesterday on my LNKD calls but I got greedy and stupid. Now I'm looking at a $700 loss on that position...from a $1,700 gain

Had a good week though, so it's cool. Plus still time for LNKD to get back even or maybe even a profit if I'm lucky.

Not bad for a days work even if you count the loss on LNKD a 300 gain aint bad at all
 03-28-2012, 07:44 PMaway - #217
Rique 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$26,015 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by o7media
Contracts!?!?!? How much is he up!?!?

Can't believe I missed that epic run :sad2:
Ima check his account tomorrow, hes k!lling it. He believed in it so much went balls out and took out an LMA for $400k and bought more contracts on it.
 03-28-2012, 08:07 PMaway - #218
o7media 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$12,216 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rique
Ima check his account tomorrow, hes k!lling it. He believed in it so much went balls out and took out an LMA for $400k and bought more contracts on it.
God damn...assuming he had like 50k in it...and is still holding. He had to have made hundreds of thousands if not a million (at least) with options....

Where do you work? lol
 03-28-2012, 08:33 PMaway - #219
TiPZ 

  d 
space
$7,114 | 16056693
Originally Posted by o7media
+117% :dancingcool::dancingcool:


normal #### for media07 :dancingcool:
 03-28-2012, 08:35 PMaway - #220
TiPZ 

  d 
space
$7,114 | 16056693
Originally Posted by o7media
God damn...assuming he had like 50k in it...and is still holding. He had to have made hundreds of thousands if not a million (at least) with options....

Where do you work? lol
yo media do you #### with twitter at all?
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Money Spot (finance/careers)
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Find me a Soprano's or Breaking Bad scene fu-king with this
61 comments
Video inside  Introducing PS4 Share Play...
51 comments
TDE Is Doing Jay Rock Dirty Yo...
156 comments
 NCAAF Week 9 Cfb Thread(top 25 Only)
New reply 21 seconds ago - 180 comments - by JBoogie
 Video inside Sunset Overdrive Embargo Lifted Early Review
New reply 7 minutes ago - 94 comments - by BunsBundy
  Oct 24 - Death Threats Aimed At Boy, 11, Who Bagged Ra...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 60 comments - by messy marv stan
 Video inside Rick Ross "the Truth Is More Sinister" Appre...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 97 comments - by JBoogie
  Gucci Mane Stories
New reply 6 minutes ago - 131 comments - by pojo18
 Image(s) inside She's Cute And All, But Are We Supposed To Ignore This...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 51 comments - by BasedonMars
 Image(s) inside Oct 24 - Tlc Cancels Honey Boo Boo Over Mom's Child Mo...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 61 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 audio inside Lupe Fiasco - Haile Selassie Ft. Nikki Jean (prod. By ...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 124 comments - by 10th Wonder

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following and 3 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.