This is BX @ Boxden.com

Threat Has Been Detected-Malicious Url Blocked *sighs*

Threat Has Been Detected-Malicious Url Blocked *sighs*
Angry topic by Trilluminati GA - 06-12-2012, 12:03 PM - Boxden > BX Tech

To be honest this is my fault. I wanted to download and check out that new Waka, clicked the google link (out of all links) and ended up refreshing the page > Threat Has Been Detected-Malicious Url Blocked *sighs* - Photo posted in BX Tech | Sign in and leave a comment below!
When I did that my screen flashed and then my lap top shut down. I got the blue screen and read something about a bad pool > Threat Has Been Detected-Malicious Url Blocked *sighs* - Photo posted in BX Tech | Sign in and leave a comment below! I have avast virus protection but the virus keeps knocking it off and is preventing me from performing a system restore (no previous date saved b4 the infection, another > Threat Has Been Detected-Malicious Url Blocked *sighs* - Photo posted in BX Tech | Sign in and leave a comment below!)

I been able to log on is safe mode with network and can now log in normally and get online. > Threat Has Been Detected-Malicious Url Blocked *sighs* - Photo posted in BX Tech | Sign in and leave a comment below! The thing is every couple of minutes my avast notification goes & alarms me that Threat Has Been Detected-Malicious Url Blocked (avast shield has blocked a harmful site).

(2 different notifications)

Object:

http://newgenerationp.com/x/
http://oldschoolzzz.com/x/

Infection:URL:Mal

Process: \\.\globalroot\systemroot\svchost.exe.

> Threat Has Been Detected-Malicious Url Blocked *sighs* - Photo posted in BX Tech | Sign in and leave a comment below!

I have been logged on for almost an hour now in normal mode and is expecting this to shut down and give me the blue screen (Im surprised it hasnt already) which it has done in safe mode after being logged on and online for hours. Can anyone guide me to remove this trojan off my laptop without having to go to the computer nerd? I do my school work and music on here and would rather not deal with the aggrevation of using the public library.

Another thing I notice is when I open avast and run a complete scan it finds 3-4 trojans. I moved them to the chest and then deleted them. Ran another scan and 3-4 more popped up. > Threat Has Been Detected-Malicious Url Blocked *sighs* - Photo posted in BX Tech | Sign in and leave a comment below!

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

6 comments for "Threat Has Been Detected-Malicious Url Blocked *sighs*"

06-12-2012, 12:41 PMaway - #2
Y.G. 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$22,502 | POWERFUL
Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and run a full-scan in safe-mode. After that, run another full scan with Avast.
 06-12-2012, 12:53 PMaway - #3
Venom 29 heat pts29

d 
space
$12,936 | POWERFUL
do a boot time scan with avast

avast>scan computer> boot-time scan
 06-12-2012, 01:22 PMaway - #4
Trilluminati GA 327 heat pts327

d 
space
$27,025 | POWERFUL
Thanks fellas 4 the help

This was from the blue screen=BAD POOL HEADER

This popped up when I logged on
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Another avast notification
Trojan horse blocked
 06-12-2012, 02:45 PMaway - #5
Y.G. 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$22,502 | POWERFUL
You may need to do a quick scan in normal mode with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware first. Then do a full-scan in safe mode.
 06-12-2012, 04:27 PMaway - #6
MPipes101 4 heat pts

d 
space
$2,162 | 6501159
run Combofix, it does wonders!!!!!! im a IT Tech for the largest School Parish in Louisiana, Caddo Parish. If Malwarebytes along with Combofix does not clean up the problem, then wipe the computer. By that, i mean u can get rid of the virus but not the after affects if it's still !!ing up.
But usually Combofix along will clean the problem without Malwarebytes scanning additionally.

combofix download
 06-12-2012, 04:35 PMaway - #7
Zaosyn 255 heat pts255

d 
space
$13,087 | POWERFUL
Like dude above said, ComboFix should do it. To my knowledge it's the go-to thing for computer shops to use when cleaning a computer out.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Tech

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA WC 1ST ROUND-Portland Trailblazer (5) @ Houston Rockets ..
1708 comments
NBA Official Washington Wizards(5) vs Chicago Bulls(4) First..
687 comments
NBA Pero Had The Pacers Shook (Bout That Life) (pic)
72 comments
  Young Thug Finally Admits To Being Gay:"broke Up ...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 141 comments - by YSPromoshunz
  What Is Your Age And What Are You Top 20 Favorite Hip-...
New reply 2 hours ago - 99 comments - by Pitts Gutta
 Image(s) inside Survived 2 Ab0rtions...
New reply 1 hour ago - 79 comments - by chris21
 Image(s) inside Mother Ordered To Cover Her Cle@vage On Family Trip To...
New reply 4 hours ago - 72 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NBA Hawks Vs Pacers - Nba Playoffs - Round #1 Eastern Conf...
New reply 1 hour ago - 1042 comments - by katalist
 Image(s) inside [chi Wire] Chief Keef Claiming His Old Hood Again? #400
New reply 4 hours ago - 143 comments - by sdot216
 NBA Jordan Finally Takes Picture With Chamillionaire (pic)
New reply 2 hours ago - 83 comments - by Dray
 Article inside Nas' Album Sales: From "illmatic" To "l...
New reply 4 hours ago - 87 comments - by dead or alive

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,705 fans of BX | none new today 4,649 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.