Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

The Official Samsung Galaxy SIII Thread

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
235 viewing
 Image inside Ludacris is out here being a fu-king scumbag
9 comments
most viewed right now
164 viewing
 NBA Kevin Love out for the Season?
41 comments

top in section
45 viewing
Image inside Kid Who Became Famous For Being Too Good In Baseball Killed In Drive-B..
top in wild'ish
top in section
16 viewing
 Image inside Apr 26 - The Brutality of Police Culture in Baltimore
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 The Official Samsung Galaxy SIII Thread
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #81
JCSIII 68 heat pts68 space
Know thy Self
space
$6,802 | POWERFUL
Verizon locked the bootloader on there version which explains the shaky release date... If you would like to know the customers displeasure check out Verizon Facebook Page.... They going in lol
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #82
J2hott23 46 heat pts46 space
space
$1,504 | POWERFUL
layzie8171 said:
nice looks good. i dont use cases, but i do need to find a slim one that i can use sometimes when i go out drinking. something usually happens then. and also are u rooted? was it hard to do? cause i just want to get rid of this sprint bloatware and maybe get increased batt
Thanks. You could say that this is the case made for people who don't like cases... No I'm not rooted. I'm thinking about it but not really in a rush to do it.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #83
free meech 1 heat pts space
F.I.L.A
space
$1,107 | 1834600
J2hott23 said:
Dude Imma tell you what I do to get good battery life. First I charge the phone until full. Next take the phone off the charger and don't mess with it or anything for like 5 mins. If you pick up your phone after the 5 mins and the percentage has dropped even one precent put it back on the charger until full again. This time once it's full do the same test again and the percentage shouldn't move which usually means that you are going to get great battery life for that day. Now this is just what I do. It's not guaranteed but it's worth a shot. Basically when I do this my percentage drops by 1 every 7 or 8 minutes with the screen on.
Props on this...this is how I get my Battery life maxed...glad to see someone else is using the same method!
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #84
free meech 1 heat pts space
F.I.L.A
space
$1,107 | 1834600
Loving my GS3...beast of a phone!
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #85
DatBrownDood 97 heat pts97 space
space
$25,334 | POWERFUL
just got the phone today and loving it so far...yall gotta tell me what specs you download and other cool gadgets
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #86
HOLLA BACK  space
VIBES
space
$1,508 | 1916988
Having problems transfering music from my mac to the phone. That Android File Transfer is not working. Anyone else have this problem?
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #87
lilsnatch770|M 97 heat pts97 space
The Buffalo k!lls
space
$29,632 | POWERFUL
SVoice blows
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #88
JayR04 89 heat pts89 space
PSN: JayR04
space
$6,876 | POWERFUL
This keeps popping up...

Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #89
KnicksLost 12 heat pts12 space
Knicks Lost Forever
space
$41,965 | POWERFUL
Nice lil thread I found

Accessories --

Unfortunately I had to go thru sprint because I'm on a SERO plan

If you copped through Bestbuy --

Last edited by KnicksLost; 07-15-2012 at 12:39 PM..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #90
layzie8171 42 heat pts42 space
Oscar, We will miss you
space
$8,887 | POWERFUL
ya im not sure what other accessories i want. i have to take a look around for more. i do know im coppin another 64gb card though
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #91
frankfmoney 9 heat pts space
Move n silence like a GIF
space
$1,362 | 10153645
JayR04 said:
T-mobile been trippin at my house for the past month and I wanna switch to ATT or Verizon. If I root the S3 can it do unauthorized tethering?
Don't know if you figured it out already, but I think since everyone (except for those who grandfathered unlimited) is being switched over to the Family Share sh*t that it comes free. Pretty sure the app comes stock.

Edit: I was wrong, gotta sign up for that sh*t still. Stupid. Anyway, there's an app called FoxFi, works like a charm.

Last edited by frankfmoney; 07-15-2012 at 06:52 PM..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #92
layzie8171 42 heat pts42 space
Oscar, We will miss you
space
$8,887 | POWERFUL
is there a setting for gmail to where the email fits the screen? its always too big and i have to move it from side to side to see the whole mesage, or have to put it in landscape mode. i cant find a option to resize so it fits the screen
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #93
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18 space
The Supreme of All Things
space
$5,993 | POWERFUL
layzie8171 said:
is there a setting for gmail to where the email fits the screen? its always too big and i have to move it from side to side to see the whole mesage, or have to put it in landscape mode. i cant find a option to resize so it fits the screen
been tryna digure this out since i got it...as far as I can tell there's no way...pinch to zoom out dont work...

i also dont like that hen i get an email, THAT email opens up. i like the old way....where if I clicked an email notification, my entire inbox showed up but hey what u gon do....
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #94
DarkSidesHero 304 heat pts304 space
space
$8,932 | POWERFUL
Someone please tell me why the Wifi keeps turning on by itself even when I turn it off
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #95
Y.G. 22 heat pts22 space
space
$29,662 | POWERFUL
DarkSidesHero said:
Someone please tell me why the Wifi keeps turning on by itself even when I turn it off
You probably have Sprint Connection Optimizer on.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #96
space
$8,932 | POWERFUL
Yea it was on. Thanks.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #97
space
$8,932 | POWERFUL
Okay few questions

1. Is there a way to have your EQ set for everything. Like for instance the rap setting for music and pandora?
2. Is there a way to save your EQ for when you have your headset plugged in and with your headset out?
3. In stock music player how the hell do you have the options of artist, album, song show up? I have them all checked out but it never shows up. I always have to go to Search to see all artists.
4. Is there a way to add songs to whatever else is playing Without having to make a play list. Best example I can give is with windows media player on the pc where you right click and choose add to play list

Thanks
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #98
TUNES707  space
GetSomeGetRight
space
$1,543 | 4103986
yessir got mine in today, verizon. this phone is a beast. battery life is good too.

stoked!
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #99
TUNES707  space
GetSomeGetRight
space
$1,543 | 4103986
DarkSidesHero said:
Okay few questions

1. Is there a way to have your EQ set for everything. Like for instance the rap setting for music and pandora?
2. Is there a way to save your EQ for when you have your headset plugged in and with your headset out?
3. In stock music player how the hell do you have the options of artist, album, song show up? I have them all checked out but it never shows up. I always have to go to Search to see all artists.
4. Is there a way to add songs to whatever else is playing Without having to make a play list. Best example I can give is with windows media player on the pc where you right click and choose add to play list

Thanks
i can answer question 3... on mine there is a button when you see the album, on the bottom right corner just off the click the snow leaf lookin thing, it'll bring you to something called "music square" no club what this is, but on the top, songs, artists, album, etc bar on top. im still figuring this bi*ch out myself..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #100
space
$8,932 | POWERFUL
Ah okay. You can actually turn that snow flake on and off. It's called Music Square. Went into my settings and saw it was off now all is well. Thanks!

Home > all sections > BX Tech

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
25 viewing
Video inside The Game spits the same "Freestyle" 4 years later
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside Every bi-ch on the Internet look like this
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside who said 5 dont be in the hood
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
15 viewing
BOX BREAKING: Floyd "Money" Mayweather's Grand Arrival *drumroll*
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Video inside Apr 25 - Police Cars gettin smashed in Baltimore over Freddie Gray
200 comments
@news
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Apr 24 - Indian cops rape model at police station, make her pay $7,800 for rel..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside This Simp Ass Nigga Tyga Tatted Kylie Name On Him
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Call Her Jelli
67 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Image inside Aidan Nycole Thread - Unbelievable Body Tho!!
49 comments
@eyecandy

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time