Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Samsung Goes Hard...Galaxy Tab 3 Will Take Phone Calls

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
49 viewing
 Image inside charlamagne tha god exposed on twitter? (or shoppe..
68 comments
most viewed right now
32 viewing
 Video inside Horror-core Rap kid Murders whole family after conc..
14 comments

top in section
20 viewing
 Image inside Martin Lawrence Questions Our Smiley We Have Of Him!
top in wild'ish
top in section
16 viewing
 Video inside Travis Scott F!ghts Fan After Attempted Chain Snatch
top in hiphop

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Samsung Goes Hard...Galaxy Tab 3 Will Take Phone Calls
topic by mr_underground - 04-29-2013, 11:02 PM

Samsung on Monday announced its new third-generation Galaxy Tab, a modestly equipped 7-inch tablet with a 3G-enabled variant that will also double as a phone.

Specifications on the Galaxy Tab 3 suggest Samsung intends to undercut the $329 starting price of Apple's iPad mini, though pricing has not been announced. The Galaxy Tab 3 will mark Samsung's second mid-sized tablet entry for 2013, following the release in April of its Galaxy Note 8.0, a stylus-enabled affair that competes more directly with the iPad mini in terms of screen size and capabilities.

The new tablet will include a 7-inch display at a resolution of 1,024 by 600 pixels, and it will be backed by a 1.2-gigahertz processor and options for 8 or 16 gigabytes of internal storage. The Galaxy Tab 3 will also sport a 3-megapixel rear camera, plus a 1.3-megapixel forward-facing lens. It will ship with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
> Samsung Goes Hard...Galaxy Tab 3 Will Take Phone Calls - Photo posted in BX Tech | Sign in and leave a comment below!

One of the key features of the Galaxy Tab 3 highlighted by Samsung was the "easy handgrip and portability" with its new 7-inch-class tablet. It features a thinner bezel than the previous-generation Galaxy Tab 2.

Perhaps most interesting about the Galaxy Tab 3 is the 3G model, which will be able to take phone calls like a smartphone. Unlike Apple's iPad mini, the Galaxy Tab 3 will not offer high-speed 4G LTE wireless connectivity.

Samsung announced that the Galaxy Tab 3 will launch globally beginning in May with the Wi-Fi-only model. The 3G-capable version with phone call functionality will debut in June.

Samsung's new 7" Galaxy Tab 3 to take on Apple's iPad mini, and take phone calls

The following 2 BX residents gave props to mr_underground (Sent To 9,700 Subscribers)  eyerocket05 (04-30-2013) , HEAT HOT TOPIC (Blog'd,RSS'd,Tweet'd and Facebook'd)  (04-30-2013)

9 comments for "Samsung Goes Hard...Galaxy Tab 3 Will Take Phone Calls"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

04-29-2013, 11:05 PMaway - #2
Ldogg310 10 heat pts10 space
space
$9,650 | POWERFUL
 04-29-2013, 11:08 PMaway - #3
Y.G. 22 heat pts22 space
space
$28,528 | POWERFUL
And it begins.

n*ggas bout to be walking around with sh*t the size of textbooks on the side of their heads, making calls.
 04-29-2013, 11:12 PMaway - #4
ThePainkiller 306 heat pts306 space
space
$55,749 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
And it begins.

n*ggas bout to be walking around with sh*t the size of textbooks on the side of their heads, making calls.
Well I guess when those HTC sheep batteries give out, they can use their tablets to call their friends asking for a charger
 04-30-2013, 06:14 AMaway - #5
one2remember 7 heat pts space
space
$3,009 | 14904688
okay well i thought the tab 2 was dope, i had that ubuntu on it and a little keyboard.if i needed that little thing could do work. now if i can use a bluetooth headset to take calls this little thing gonna be a problem. Why the hate?
 04-30-2013, 06:56 AMaway - #6
WestbankThugBoy 15 heat pts15 space
space
$8,992 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
And it begins.

Bluetooth?
 04-30-2013, 08:22 AMaway - #7
Shizz|M  space
space
$7,043 | 12777724
i swear these tablets make no F'n sense..fu*k is a 3 MP camera ..why are they still on 3 MP ..phones been off 3 MP for almost 4 or 5 years..like come on. max one of these bad boys out and maybe they'll pick up and people will start buying them. but why would i but it if my phone is more powerful
 04-30-2013, 08:25 AMaway - #8
LudeyLu 1 heat pts space
space
$519 | 1083291

Nah...
 04-30-2013, 11:11 AMaway - #9
Tony Franks 3 heat pts space
space
$5,679 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Shizz
i swear these tablets make no F'n sense..fu*k is a 3 MP camera ..why are they still on 3 MP ..phones been off 3 MP for almost 4 or 5 years..like come on. max one of these bad boys out and maybe they'll pick up and people will start buying them. but why would i but it if my phone is more powerful
I'm with u. Plus, not even 4G? I have no need for this.
 04-30-2013, 12:30 PMaway - #10
mtbatol 9 heat pts space
space
$3,687 | 16355850
Found a replacement for my Note 2

The Galaxy Tab 3 will also sport a 3-megapixel rear camera,
ooh, nevermind

Home > BX Table Of Contents > BX Tech

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
13 viewing
Video inside G-Unit at The Breakfast Club: Beast is G-Unit, New ..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Kenya Zairera  
50 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
10 viewing
kanye west used 18 people to help write "All Day"
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Tommy Sotomayor Threatens To Kill Cory Holcomb And Crew If..
103 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside Mar 3 - 3 arrested in viral video hamburger beat d..
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside you'll never be drunker than...  
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Audio inside Wiz sends shots at Amber  
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Video inside 50 Cent is dropping 1.6 Million on Floyd to beat Pa..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Video inside Noisey Atlanta - Rich Gang: Sometimes You Win, Some..
55 comments
@hiphop

contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time.