Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
70 viewing
 Image inside Kid Who Became Famous For Being Too Good In Baseball Killed In Drive-B..
21 comments
most viewed right now
48 viewing
 Video inside Scarface Talks About How Crazy Pac Was On Sway
31 comments

top in section
45 viewing
 Video inside Young Thug Boo'd in Baton Rouge, LA
top in hiphop
top in section
16 viewing
 BOX Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao || The Legends Speak
top in sports

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 >>>Official Sprint Rep<<<
Unread 8 years agoclass of '05 - away - #1001
C-Murduh187  space
avatar space
Kobe = NBA
space
$1,230 | 3231158
J Money B&W said:
waht i just dont' agree with is, they allow you to switch for free, yet you have to sign a brand new contract when u switch over... if you have to sign a new contract, i think you should be able to get a discount just as if you were buyin ga new phone w/o having a prior contract
You talking about the sero plan?
Reply With Quote
Unread 8 years agoclass of '05 - away - #1002
Piff James  space
avatar space
Yall Party We Rock & Roll
space
$695 | 4714924
Is there any way of getting out of that 2 year contract B.S. .
I got bout 5 months left and I dont feel like waiting to upgrade and I dont wanna pay full price.
So my question is how do I get past that sh*t?
Reply With Quote
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #1003
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,068 | 2773991
J Money B&W said:
waht i just dont' agree with is, they allow you to switch for free, yet you have to sign a brand new contract when u switch over... if you have to sign a new contract, i think you should be able to get a discount just as if you were buyin ga new phone w/o having a prior contract
yep...
Reply With Quote
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #1004
KDshortkid 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,045 | POWERFUL
C-Murduh187 said:
Every person with a Nextel/Sprint account 2-year commitment, is eligible for a discount in 12 months or 24 months. 12 months you get a $50 discount (correct me if I'm wrong), 24 months you get a $150 discount if purchasing a new phone.

If you purchase a new phone, you agree to a new 2 year commitment! That's where they get you! lol
So, when you have a phone for a year, and you purchase a new one a year later, you have agreed for a new 2-year commitment.
for 12 months, its $75
Reply With Quote
Unread 8 years agoclass of '05 - away - #1005
deanwoof  space
avatar space
bringing s3xy back
space
$849 | 1185663
call cust care. say you want to cancel. talk to cancellation department and say that you want a new phone like the 6800 but you wouldnt mind switching to get the iphone. see if they'll bite.
Reply With Quote
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #1006
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,068 | 2773991
deanwoof said:
call cust care. say you want to cancel. talk to cancellation department and say that you want a new phone like the 6800 but you wouldnt mind switching to get the iphone. see if they'll bite.
what if I have a nextel account and wanna switch over, how could I get them to give me the 6800 at a nice price and keep my number???
Reply With Quote
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #1007
S7evin  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$953 | 1205922
I ordered myself the Treo 755P... First time useing a SmartPhone/PDA.. other than the SK3 for 2 days until the service sucked in my area.. So hope ill be happy with it... Paid 279.99 after rebates... Going from a Samsung A-900 to this..
Reply With Quote
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #1008
S7evin  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$953 | 1205922
C-Murduh187 said:
Every person with a Nextel/Sprint account 2-year commitment, is eligible for a discount in 12 months or 24 months. 12 months you get a $50 discount (correct me if I'm wrong), 24 months you get a $150 discount if purchasing a new phone.

If you purchase a new phone, you agree to a new 2 year commitment! That's where they get you! lol
So, when you have a phone for a year, and you purchase a new one a year later, you have agreed for a new 2-year commitment.
I think it is $75... So I heard... But not positive.
Reply With Quote
Unread 8 years agoclass of '05 - away - #1009
C-Murduh187  space
avatar space
Kobe = NBA
space
$1,230 | 3231158
S7evin said:
I ordered myself the Treo 755P... First time useing a SmartPhone/PDA.. other than the SK3 for 2 days until the service sucked in my area.. So hope ill be happy with it... Paid 279.99 after rebates... Going from a Samsung A-900 to this..
I got one too, with the sero plan! It will be here tomorrow, and I had the same price. But with taxes and everything, it came to be $296.
Reply With Quote
Unread 8 years agoclass of '05 - away - #1010
C-Murduh187  space
avatar space
Kobe = NBA
space
$1,230 | 3231158
I wish it was a way I could avoid paying the $200 termination fee, I own a Nextel right now under someone else's account. Now that I'm getting the treo, I wanna cut my Nextel off. My Nextel plan ends in December of this year too. Any suggestions?
Reply With Quote
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #1011
S7evin  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$953 | 1205922
C-Murduh187 said:
I got one too, with the sero plan! It will be here tomorrow, and I had the same price. But with taxes and everything, it came to be $296.
Niice! Mine should be here Monday, I asked for Overnight but they said they couldn't do it or something... So I got the 3-5 Day...
Reply With Quote
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #1012
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,068 | 2773991
C-Murduh187 said:
I got one too, with the sero plan! It will be here tomorrow, and I had the same price. But with taxes and everything, it came to be $296.
what kind of rebates made it that cheap???
Reply With Quote
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #1013
KDshortkid 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,045 | POWERFUL
since yall been ignoring me..

[MAD]is there any fees or anything like that for the new 6800?[/MAD]
Reply With Quote
Unread 8 years agoclass of '05 - away - #1014
deanwoof  space
avatar space
bringing s3xy back
space
$849 | 1185663
C-Murduh187 said:
I wish it was a way I could avoid paying the $200 termination fee, I own a Nextel right now under someone else's account. Now that I'm getting the treo, I wanna cut my Nextel off. My Nextel plan ends in December of this year too. Any suggestions?

no why would there be? you signed a contract you are supposed to pay on it for 2 years. 6 months left at what probalby 50 bucks a month. that's 300. just pay the 200 and be done with it.
Reply With Quote
Unread 8 years agoclass of '05 - away - #1015
C-Murduh187  space
avatar space
Kobe = NBA
space
$1,230 | 3231158
deanwoof said:
no why would there be? you signed a contract you are supposed to pay on it for 2 years. 6 months left at what probalby 50 bucks a month. that's 300. just pay the 200 and be done with it.
Yea, that's what the plan was! I would be paying $360 when December comes, fukk that! I still didn't wanna pay $200, you know? Just wondering if anybody knew any other ways to avoid that termination fee...
Reply With Quote
Unread 8 years agoclass of '05 - away - #1016
C-Murduh187  space
avatar space
Kobe = NBA
space
$1,230 | 3231158
KDshortkid said:
since yall been ignoring me..

[MAD]is there any fees or anything like that for the new 6800?[/MAD]
I guess nobody know's if you think we're ignoring you...
Reply With Quote
Unread 8 years agoclass of '04 - away - #1017
infam0uskills 5 heat pts space
avatar space
LIGHTWORKNEVERHARD
space
$5,037 | 18218493
yea to avoid that termination fee i read somewhere that you just tell them your gonna relocate in a country that sprint dont cover and that you found another service over there and you want to port your number or something like that.
Reply With Quote
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #1018
KDshortkid 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,045 | POWERFUL
C-Murduh187 said:
I guess nobody know's if you think we're ignoring you...
ok.. well someone can say "dont know"
Reply With Quote
Unread 8 years agoclass of '05 - away - #1019
deanwoof  space
avatar space
bringing s3xy back
space
$849 | 1185663
infam0uskills said:
yea to avoid that termination fee i read somewhere that you just tell them your gonna relocate in a country that sprint dont cover and that you found another service over there and you want to port your number or something like that.
you can try that. sprint requires you to fax paperwork.

with the new billing system, a lot of loopholes are closed.
Reply With Quote
Unread 8 years agoclass of '04 - away - #1020
Rsx-T 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$743 | 953946
ive been with sprint for over a year or more , is there any way of getting a discount on a new phone ?

and is there a lesser charge for replacing broken phones ?
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX Tech
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
23 viewing
Video inside The Game spits the same "Freestyle" 4 years later
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Image inside Nas spotted in Barbados with Vanessa Bronfman
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside Aidan Nycole Thread - Unbelievable Body Tho!!
46 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Thick and curvy makeup artist Kaorinik.
21 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Apr 24 - ISIS new Video & Pictures- 30 Ethiopians and Eritreans b3head..
168 comments
@news
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Apr 24 - Indian cops rape model at police station, make her pay $7,800 for rel..
26 comments
@news
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside First Look: Jared Leto As "The Joker"
304 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
6 viewing
BOX [Video] ESPN: Mayweathers history of domestic violence!
172 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Image inside Black Ops 3 First IN-GAME PIC
98 comments
@games

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time