Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
92 viewing
 Video inside Real talk i ALWAYS wondered what happened to this kid.
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
66 viewing
Image inside Kylie Jenner | Before & After | Bruh
64 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
51 viewing
 Video inside Broad Lowkey Putting Fab Out There
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
47 viewing
 Video inside 50 Cent Talks 2Pac Movie, Tyga & Kylie Jenner, Mayweather, Bang'em Smur..
78 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 >>>Official Sprint Rep<<<
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #41
jBoRiCuA 8 heat pts space
avatar space
Yes, KD Aubert Is s3xY
space
$2,539 | POWERFUL
its automatic for every sprint customer....




wuts da difference between the 7500 and the 9000 ? dunno which 1 to get...

Last edited by jBoRiCuA; 12-01-2005 at 08:56 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #42
wut_it_do  space
avatar space
U Scurrrred?
space
$2,584 | 31681
jBoRiCuA said:
its automatic for every sprint customer....

[WEBSITE LINK]


wuts da difference between the 7500 and the 9000 ? dunno which 1 to get...

props i never knew about that part of the website. its gonna be another year for me tho since i gotta get a new phone neways. I wanna leave sprint tho...but its a cold cellular world out there and i dont kno where 2 go
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #43
scarface_85  space
avatar space
Member
space
$58 | 8
So I would have 2 buy a new phone 2 get this deal right?
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 years agoclass of '05 - away - #44
LilMama209  space
avatar space
tha 1 an only
space
$292 | 10231


ringtones, graphics, n more....i found a lotta hip hop/rap ringtones i couldnt find newhere else
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #45
wut_it_do  space
avatar space
U Scurrrred?
space
$2,584 | 31681
scarface_85 said:
So I would have 2 buy a new phone 2 get this deal right?

yup...n then they do a mail in rebate...which i think is stupid..they should take the discountoff at the register
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #46
jBoRiCuA 8 heat pts space
avatar space
Yes, KD Aubert Is s3xY
space
$2,539 | POWERFUL
wut_it_do said:
yup...n then they do a mail in rebate...which i think is stupid..they should take the discountoff at the register
^^wut i always sed..lol


LilMama209 said:


ringtones, graphics, n more....i found a lotta hip hop/rap ringtones i couldnt find newhere else
lol...i make ma own ringontez n wallpapers..all u need is..

Ringtones:
Nero Wav Editor
dBpowerAMP Music Converter
Sound Recorder
PureVoice

or a USB Data Cable

Wallpapers:
Adobe Photoshop

seems like alot of work but it aint..maddd ez

Last edited by jBoRiCuA; 12-01-2005 at 10:47 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #47
NaMeLeSs- 74 heat pts74 space
avatar space
Mitchell_Official
space
$7,424 | POWERFUL
jBoRiCuA said:
its automatic for every sprint customer....

[WEBSITE LINK]


wuts da difference between the 7500 and the 9000 ? dunno which 1 to get...

the 7500 has the rugged design
Sanyo MM-7500 - the clamshell-designed device will be launched at the price of $379.99 before rebates. Its main features are:

dual color displays
EV-DO high-speed data
1.3 megapixesl camera
GPS

[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #48
SacarioEpiphany 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
Bill Cosby Time.
space
$7,481 | POWERFUL
the mm-9000 is the truth...any suggestions on what type of plan or additional features too add. I have the free incoming for 49.99 with unlimited txt for 5 and sprint power vision plus pack fo 20
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #49
jBoRiCuA 8 heat pts space
avatar space
Yes, KD Aubert Is s3xY
space
$2,539 | POWERFUL
NaMeLeSs- said:
the 7500 has the rugged design
Sanyo MM-7500 - the clamshell-designed device will be launched at the price of $379.99 before rebates. Its main features are:

dual color displays
EV-DO high-speed data
1.3 megapixesl camera
GPS

[pic - click to view]

hmmm...i dun really da 7500...i was acutally holding a 9000 in my hands..looks better dan da 7500..

DominicanCapo said:
the mm-9000 is the truth...any suggestions on what type of plan or additional features too add. I have the free incoming for 49.99 with unlimited txt for 5 and sprint power vision plus pack fo 20
it wud b perfect if u had this but itz expensive as fu*k (over $100/month):

-Free Incoming (not sure how much it costs)
-Unlimited after 6:00PM (can sum1 tell me how much diz costs..i got da free after 7:00PM which is $5)
-Internet ($5)
-Unlimited text messages ($10)
-Vision Business Communication Pack ($20)
-ReadyLink
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #50
wut_it_do  space
avatar space
U Scurrrred?
space
$2,584 | 31681
so i solved my prob there sending my a new phone 4 free!!! im so happy!
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #51
SacarioEpiphany 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
Bill Cosby Time.
space
$7,481 | POWERFUL
jBoRiCuA said:
hmmm...i dun really da 7500...i was acutally holding a 9000 in my hands..looks better dan da 7500..



it wud b perfect if u had this but itz expensive as fu*k (over $100/month):

-Free Incoming (not sure how much it costs)
-Unlimited after 6:00PM (can sum1 tell me how much diz costs..i got da free after 7:00PM which is $5)
-Internet ($5)
-Unlimited text messages ($10)
-Vision Business Communication Pack ($20)
-ReadyLink
free incoming plan is 49.99 per month with 300 anytime minutes i think 59.99 fo 500 minutes
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #52
NaMeLeSs- 74 heat pts74 space
avatar space
Mitchell_Official
space
$7,424 | POWERFUL
6 pm n/w is 5 dollars extra if you already have it at 7pm, it would be 10 if u currently had the 9pm joint.

Last edited by NaMeLeSs-; 12-02-2005 at 05:12 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #53
jBoRiCuA 8 heat pts space
avatar space
Yes, KD Aubert Is s3xY
space
$2,539 | POWERFUL
NaMeLeSs- said:
6 pm n/w is 5 dollars extra if you already have it at 7pm, it would be 10 if u currently had the 9pm joint.
werddddddd..so it will b only $5 extra for me!
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #54
Bigweezy911  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$872 | 4946275
Ok i got a problem with my nextel, Whenever i go to my grandmothers house i never ever get any service from nextel, i can be there for 3 hours and not get a bar of service for 3 hours. Now i mite be moving in with her, so what i am i supposed to do with a phone that doesnt get service in my own house??
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #55
jBoRiCuA 8 heat pts space
avatar space
Yes, KD Aubert Is s3xY
space
$2,539 | POWERFUL
Bigweezy911 said:
Ok i got a problem with my nextel, Whenever i go to my grandmothers house i never ever get any service from nextel, i can be there for 3 hours and not get a bar of service for 3 hours. Now i mite be moving in with her, so what i am i supposed to do with a phone that doesnt get service in my own house??
switch to sprint..ive had sprint for 4 or 5 years..always have service..i even get service down at puerto rico when i go for vacation..

if u switch..u wont have to pay for cancelin ur contract..no actication fees..no extra charges but u will have to run ur credit thru agen..pick a new sprint fone (i dunno if u have to pay full price or u get a rebate..) ontop of dat u gotta pick a new plan for ur service..
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #56
Bigweezy911  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$872 | 4946275
ok so i signed a 2 year contract with nextel last december so i have 1 year left, If i switch to sprint i have to sign a brand new contract?
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #57
Bigweezy911  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$872 | 4946275
^^^ OH yea, No one gets any service around that area, it doesnt matter what service you have, t mobil cingular nextel none work its like a dead zone
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #58
wut_it_do  space
avatar space
U Scurrrred?
space
$2,584 | 31681
jBoRiCuA said:
switch to sprint..ive had sprint for 4 or 5 years..always have service..i even get service down at puerto rico when i go for vacation..

if u switch..u wont have to pay for cancelin ur contract..no actication fees..no extra charges but u will have to run ur credit thru agen..pick a new sprint fone (i dunno if u have to pay full price or u get a rebate..) ontop of dat u gotta pick a new plan for ur service..
dang r u sure u aint the sprint rep...cause u got all da answers :D
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #59
jBoRiCuA 8 heat pts space
avatar space
Yes, KD Aubert Is s3xY
space
$2,539 | POWERFUL
Bigweezy911 said:
ok so i signed a 2 year contract with nextel last december so i have 1 year left, If i switch to sprint i have to sign a brand new contract?
^^not sure about this 1 but i think u will have to sign a whole new contract with sprint but i do kno that u wont have to pay nothing to switch over..except the fone and etc..


wut_it_do said:
dang r u sure u aint the sprint rep...cause u got all da answers :D
nahh lol..i juz ask the reps a lot of questions since thats wut they get paid for..
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 years agoclass of '04 - away - #60
NaMeLeSs- 74 heat pts74 space
avatar space
Mitchell_Official
space
$7,424 | POWERFUL
jBoRiCuA said:
^^not sure about this 1 but i think u will have to sign a whole new contract with sprint but i do kno that u wont have to pay nothing to switch over..except the fone and etc..




nahh lol..i juz ask the reps a lot of questions since thats wut they get paid for..

yeah good lookin jboricua at holdin down the thread for me, thats whats good check ya pm

Last edited by NaMeLeSs-; 12-02-2005 at 06:58 PM..
Reply With Quote
 
Home > all sections > BX Tech
  
    
          join bx

 


that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
55 viewing
Image inside How the fu-k ?
102 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
33 viewing
Video inside :DEAD: (Trust me you will be too lol)
138 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
32 viewing
NFL All of Tom Brady's Super Bowl wins wrapped up in one picture
62 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
26 viewing
The Top 10 Costliest Prostitutes on the Planet
115 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Sep 2 - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: This is the difference between Donald Trump and B..
22 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Article inside [Download] Rick Ross' "Black Dollar" Drops at 3:05PM Exclusively On D..
116 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Article inside Here’s Why the Hulk Was Cut Out of ‘Captain America: Civil War’
34 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
15 viewing
what are the most ridiculous claims made by or said of rappers?
193 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time