Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
206 viewing
 Audio inside Drake - On A Wave x Go Out Tonight x Can I x Tryna F**k (4 New Tracks)
62 comments
most viewed right now
109 viewing
 Image inside Lookin Like Topanga 2.0... Danny Devan
57 comments

top in section
49 viewing
 Image inside Kanye West visits Newly Female Bruce Jenner for the First time after t..
top in movies
top in section
28 viewing
Google Fiber pushes automatic piracy fines to subscribers
top in games

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 >>>Official Sprint Rep<<<
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #21
NaMeLeSs- 70 heat pts70 space
avatar space
Mitchell_Official
space
$7,198 | POWERFUL
wut_it_do said:
what's the best phone sprint got out right now??
i say my phone is the best the A940, if you want somthin real small get the a900 its thin like the razor, its in limited supply since it just dropped like a week ago

Last edited by NaMeLeSs-; 11-30-2005 at 08:40 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #22
RunRabbitRun89  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$363 | 19781
im doin the $35 for 300 mins before nextel joined w/ sprint.. now the new plan is $34.99 for 400 mins, do i gotta call a rep n say i want that and if so do i gotta pay MORE money jus to get my extra 100 mins? holla at a n*gga foreal!
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #23
NaMeLeSs- 70 heat pts70 space
avatar space
Mitchell_Official
space
$7,198 | POWERFUL
RunRabbitRun89 said:
im doin the $35 for 300 mins before nextel joined w/ sprint.. now the new plan is $34.99 for 400 mins, do i gotta call a rep n say i want that and if so do i gotta pay MORE money jus to get my extra 100 mins? holla at a n*gga foreal!

your gonna have to pay the extra 5 bucks to do it, and depending on how long youve had your plan, you may have to extend your contract
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #24
astroblack9 4 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,625 | POWERFUL
I ordered a ppc-6700...is it the truth, like every1s sayin it is?
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #25
NaMeLeSs- 70 heat pts70 space
avatar space
Mitchell_Official
space
$7,198 | POWERFUL
astroblack9 said:
I ordered a ppc-6700...is it the truth, like every1s sayin it is?
its the truth, much better then the previous version
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #26
astroblack9 4 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$13,625 | POWERFUL
NaMeLeSs- said:
its the truth, much better then the previous version

yo you aint never lie! this sh*t is ill!

but is there a way to get aim on it?
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #27
NaMeLeSs- 70 heat pts70 space
avatar space
Mitchell_Official
space
$7,198 | POWERFUL
astroblack9 said:
yo you aint never lie! this sh*t is ill!

but is there a way to get aim on it?

as far as i know you can the new aim java version, for like 2.95 i like it, except it doesnt allow buddy alerts, other then that its really an instant messeger, like on a sidekick
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #28
$outhside 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Grinding
space
$1,103 | 1290956
i got the 8300 in october and I dropped it this past weekend and it's scratched on the front, like deep in two places.....it's past 30 days for the Lockline and when I called they said I couldn't get any insurance so can you tell me if you could get me a replacement 8300 or how I could get a replacement because I was trying to perserve the phone to the best condition and if i put skins or a case on it, it's just hiding the scratches....PM me or post here
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #29
NaMeLeSs- 70 heat pts70 space
avatar space
Mitchell_Official
space
$7,198 | POWERFUL
$outhside said:
i got the 8300 in october and I dropped it this past weekend and it's scratched on the front, like deep in two places.....it's past 30 days for the Lockline and when I called they said I couldn't get any insurance so can you tell me if you could get me a replacement 8300 or how I could get a replacement because I was trying to perserve the phone to the best condition and if i put skins or a case on it, it's just hiding the scratches....PM me or post here
i feel you man, gettin a scratch on a new phone hurts, but, really theres no way to get it replaced, sprint considers that just cosmetic damage unfortunately, all you can do is cover it up wit skins or a leather case. Only alternative is if you got your reciept go to compusa and get what they call Air tap, which is their warrenty, they cover products purchased outiside their store, go buy that for like 27.99 for one year, wait like 21 days go back and tell them your phone isnt making or recieving calls, like its suppose to, they will swap out the phone right in the store. so if your willing to drop about 30 bucks, and wait 3 weeks, you can get one. hope this has been some help
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #30
MGz 661 heat pts661 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$5,866 | POWERFUL
when is that sprint-nextal walkie-talkie coming out?
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #31
NaMeLeSs- 70 heat pts70 space
avatar space
Mitchell_Official
space
$7,198 | POWERFUL
mgz said:
when is that sprint-nextal walkie-talkie coming out?

sprint is working hard on figuring out the best way the bridge the two technologys together, its gonna take awhile, id say probably a year from now, sprint likes dropping big things in the fall
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #32
MVN 48 heat pts48 space
avatar space
NEKDM
space
$5,280 | POWERFUL
man u need to hook me up on a deal for a new phone


'tiz tha holiday season
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #33
slimyellow 2 heat pts space
avatar space
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘┌(ಠ_ಠ) ┘
space
$12,299 | 19855800
yea, u offer deals on phones? i gotta rebate also.
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #34
$outhside 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Grinding
space
$1,103 | 1290956
24

NaMeLeSs- said:
i feel you man, gettin a scratch on a new phone hurts, but, really theres no way to get it replaced, sprint considers that just cosmetic damage unfortunately, all you can do is cover it up wit skins or a leather case. Only alternative is if you got your reciept go to compusa and get what they call Air tap, which is their warrenty, they cover products purchased outiside their store, go buy that for like 27.99 for one year, wait like 21 days go back and tell them your phone isnt making or recieving calls, like its suppose to, they will swap out the phone right in the store. so if your willing to drop about 30 bucks, and wait 3 weeks, you can get one. hope this has been some help
thanks but i bought mine throuigh the phone because my mom gets a discount because she works for GE so they have to go through a certain department.....i guess i'm just going to have to buy a leather case or some skinz :banghead:

you'll be propped, thanks
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #35
bigboy70814  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,256 | 1979078
do u know when the sanyo pm-9000 will come out in baton rouge?
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #36
NaMeLeSs- 70 heat pts70 space
avatar space
Mitchell_Official
space
$7,198 | POWERFUL
bigboy70814 said:
do u know when the sanyo pm-9000 will come out in baton rouge?

its hard to say, because both of these phones are new, and they basicly are the testing phones for the new power vision network, so both arent gonna be widely availible for too long, and are only manufactured in a limited supply, somthing like 50,000 sanyo 9000's and samsung a940s were made. the new samsung a900 is gonna be the one phone thats gonna bring Sprints new Evdo technology to the masses. Dont sleep on the a940 tho its a hot phone, but the New a900 is gonna steal its thunder with its super thin design. ill probablly end up with one by janurary, i change phones like bi monthy.

Last edited by NaMeLeSs-; 12-01-2005 at 07:38 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #37
jBoRiCuA 8 heat pts space
avatar space
Yes, KD Aubert Is s3xY
space
$2,531 | POWERFUL
yo u kno wen the sanyo mm 7500 cummin out
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #38
scarface_85  space
avatar space
Member
space
$58 | 8
My 2 year contract wit Sprint ends on Dec. 3rd. I was wonderin should I stay with Sprint and sign another 2 year and get the a940 or switch 2 Nextel and get the i870. I was gonna switch 2 Verizon and get the vx9800 but they wanted $400 cuz I ain't got no credit so that was squashed.
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #39
jBoRiCuA 8 heat pts space
avatar space
Yes, KD Aubert Is s3xY
space
$2,531 | POWERFUL
wait 1 year = $75 mail in rebate on ur next fone (i got diz in october)
wait 2 years = $150 mail in rebate on ur next fone
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #40
scarface_85  space
avatar space
Member
space
$58 | 8
jBoRiCuA said:
wait 1 year = $75 mail in rebate on ur next fone (i got diz in october)
wait 2 years = $150 mail in rebate on ur next fone
how do u get this? do u call them about it or is it automatic
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX Tech
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
229 viewing
NBA Eastern Conference Finals: (2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs (1) Atlanta Hawks
2219 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
33 viewing
Image inside Pron Star mia khalifa doesn't know who biggie is
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
33 viewing
Article inside Is your pen15 size 'normal'?
119 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Image inside May 21 - CEO, wife, son, maid killed and house burned. Savopoulos Fami..
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Image inside Twerker/Possible Future Stripper Rissa Caleb
126 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Top 5 rappers who turned out to be a snitch
290 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Image inside Petite Meat IV: Married With Children
77 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside Jordan "BRED" XI Low Releases this weekend!!- Whos Coppin?!?
47 comments
@gear
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: June 2015
69 comments
@movies

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time