This is BX @ Boxden.com


>>>Official Sprint Rep<<<


 >>>Official Sprint Rep<<<
 01-01-2013, 09:13 PMaway - #2261
layzie8171 41 heat pts41

  d 
space
$8,001 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by biggz
I'm not doing eBay or craigslist.
ya with sprint i wouldnt either. they could be legit but u never know and get a phone with a bad esn and then your screwed. different if you were with t mobile or att. im bout to switch to tmobile
 01-02-2013, 09:36 AMaway - #2262
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$24,212 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by layzie8171
i dunno, maybe. not if i couldnt lower my bill to at least 70 or below like i had it.
How you gon get by on just 100 minutes a month?
 01-02-2013, 01:37 PMaway - #2263
layzie8171 41 heat pts41

  d 
space
$8,001 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
How you gon get by on just 100 minutes a month?
i dont talk that much, but its only 10 cents any extra minutes so i am just going to pay $45 a month instead of the $30. I would have 250 minutes to use, so i would see how that goes. i usually average around 200-280 minutes.
 01-02-2013, 03:21 PMaway - #2264
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$24,212 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by layzie8171
i dont talk that much, but its only 10 cents any extra minutes so i am just going to pay $45 a month instead of the $30. I would have 250 minutes to use, so i would see how that goes. i usually average around 200-280 minutes.
If they don't accept the paystub I shopped ( ) I'm going to look for some more discounts. I'm not trying to drop $350 on an ETF right now.
 01-02-2013, 05:06 PMaway - #2265
layzie8171 41 heat pts41

  d 
space
$8,001 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
If they don't accept the paystub I shopped ( ) I'm going to look for some more discounts. I'm not trying to drop $350 on an ETF right now.
ya i might try and switch to a basic phone and plan for a lil, and see if i can get the basic phone etf instead of the smartphone one.
 01-03-2013, 04:43 PMaway - #2266
Foolish 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,549 | 9577675
My Motorola Photon LTE 4g screen has cracked and the touch screen no longer works. I would like a new phone and do to phycial damage I know I will have to pay a deductible, but I still got stuff on it that I want to keep.

Could I report it stolen and just shut it off and claim that or should I just say its broken and pay that? Is deductible different?

Also, do you know how to navigate without touch screen? I really just need to find out a back button through keys somehow. Is there one?
 01-04-2013, 03:21 PMaway - #2267
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$24,212 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by layzie8171
ya i might try and switch to a basic phone and plan for a lil, and see if i can get the basic phone etf instead of the smartphone one.
I'm gon look at getting the $60 Value plan w/500 minutes, unlimited text and unlimited 4G.
 01-04-2013, 03:30 PMaway - #2268
layzie8171 41 heat pts41

  d 
space
$8,001 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
I'm gon look at getting the $60 Value plan w/500 minutes, unlimited text and unlimited 4G.
i didnt even see those plans. i might do that one also, cause that would be well worth it. some of my friends around here are getting 15+ down on the 4g.
 01-04-2013, 07:45 PMaway - #2269
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$24,212 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by layzie8171
i didnt even see those plans. i might do that one also, cause that would be well worth it. some of my friends around here are getting 15+ down on the 4g.
When you gon switch? T-mobile still don't have LTE yet. I wonder if the S IV will have it?
 01-04-2013, 07:54 PMaway - #2270
layzie8171 41 heat pts41

  d 
space
$8,001 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
When you gon switch? T-mobile still don't have LTE yet. I wonder if the S IV will have it?
pretty soon, prob a month or 2. im either going to get the nex 4 or another s3 on t-mo, then get the s4 when that crack drops. also depending on whichever is cheaper at the time. people are taxin for the nex4 online. and yea their hspa+ or so called "4g" is pretty ####ing fast around here. on avg my friends were getting 11 down and upwards of 15. that is awesome for what it is. would be so worth it compared to sprint. my sprint speeds suck, and i have a feeling that lte will come here for t-mo before sprint, but even right the speeds on t-mo are so much better than what my sprint speeds are.

Last edited by layzie8171; 01-04-2013 at 07:58 PM..
 01-05-2013, 01:17 PMonline - #2271
Sir Mike 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$4,230 | POWERFUL
shout to bx sprint section..i still got that 27% employee discount, im thinkin bout switching but that 27 percent is what keeps me with sprint
 01-14-2013, 12:42 AMaway - #2272
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,493 | 20603202
Yo anybody RSS feed on Boxden not updating? Mine hasn't in two days now.
 01-17-2013, 05:34 PMaway - #2273
Y.G. 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$24,212 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by d3athb4dishonor
Yo anybody RSS feed on Boxden not updating? Mine hasn't in two days now.
Why did you post this in the Sprint thread breh?
 01-20-2013, 08:45 AMonline - #2274
NaMeLeSs- 54 heat pts54

  d 
space
$6,333 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Y.G.
Why did you post this in the Sprint thread breh?
 01-27-2013, 02:24 PMaway - #2275
realtay7zdwn 

  d 
space
$35 | 27683
Quick question for the sprint reps on her. When someone attempts to get new service don't you need photo ID even if you go online?
 01-27-2013, 03:41 PMaway - #2276
CartelFamill 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,516 | 6315017
Originally Posted by LYTE
no pun towards the smaller cities that have it already but it shocks me that major cities werent priority with this. LA NYC MIAMI ETC

My City has 4 LTE becuz Shentel (Operates the Sprint store) Did the Towers Them Selves
 01-31-2013, 06:38 AMaway - #2277
biggz 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,481 | 4910516
Is it true that Sprint went back to the upgrade anytime plan?
 02-04-2013, 11:28 AMonline - #2278
NaMeLeSs- 54 heat pts54

  d 
space
$6,333 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by biggz
Is it true that Sprint went back to the upgrade anytime plan?
The program was reinstated.
 02-09-2013, 01:26 PMaway - #2279
nbrock 14 heat pts14

  d 
space
$1,172 | 12000787
Anybody got a discount code for sprint I pay for 3 people who have iPhones 200 cash a month..I need to bring my bill down any help is much appreciated
 02-13-2013, 03:34 PMonline - #2280
NaMeLeSs- 54 heat pts54

  d 
space
$6,333 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nbrock
Anybody got a discount code for sprint I pay for 3 people who have iPhones 200 cash a month..I need to bring my bill down any help is much appreciated
you can use your work possible for a discount, or even a credit union.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Tech
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Angela Simmons WOW
89 comments
Image inside  The Last of Us Remastered for PS4 Dominates Best Sell..
69 comments
why do so many people hate indie games?
56 comments
 Image(s) inside All These Mufu-kin Kids Nigga Pull Out Game Weak Af
New reply 28 seconds ago - 129 comments - by Muunsta
 Image(s) inside Jeezy Celebrates His Sonís 18th Birthday (pictures)
New reply 5 minutes ago - 72 comments - by Whoo
  What Artist Would You Bring Back? Max B Or Pimp C
New reply 52 seconds ago - 54 comments - by WizDoM
 Video inside Fab And His Fake Jewelry
New reply 6 minutes ago - 81 comments - by Mutant Boy
 Video inside Lil B - No Black Person Is Ugly *music Video* Most Pow...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 66 comments - by JETSoverERTHING
 Video inside "i Just Lost A 100lbs, I'm Tryna Live, I Ain't Go...
New reply 23 minutes ago - 51 comments - by 5_star_smitty
 Video inside 9 Songs Used By The Cia To Torture Prisoners
New reply 4 minutes ago - 81 comments - by local celebrity
  Jul 29 - Dad Punches Man At Pennsylvania Wawa For Ogli...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 53 comments - by BadSeed7

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX and 2 new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.