Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Nokia Lumia Screen 900 Hammer Test

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
88 viewing
 Video inside Free Weezy Album Drops 4/20
22 comments
most viewed right now
85 viewing
 NBA Western Conference | #7 Dallas Mavericks vs. #2 Houston Rockets | 1st Roun..
691 comments

top in section
60 viewing
Image inside Will Smiths Daughter Wears A Mini-Dress and Flowers I..
top in hiphop
top in section
53 viewing
 warner bros you done fu-ked up *angry joe voice*
top in games

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Nokia Lumia Screen 900 Hammer Test
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #1
1764 pageviews
20 comments


markee 30 heat pts30 space
avatar space
R.I.P. SiN415
space
$3,440 | POWERFUL


image
Reply With Quote
Props given to markee hot topic  (05-23-2012)

20 comments for "Nokia Lumia Screen 900 Hammer Test"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - on now - #2
Dee352 164 heat pts164 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$9,815 | POWERFUL
Damn that bi*ch in your avi got a fat a.ss

But that gorilla glass is strong
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #3
Sivraj 140 heat pts140 space
avatar space
Royal Black Excellence
space
$37,833 | POWERFUL
Nokia phones were always durable. Is a reason why I still like their phones over anything else.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #4
ggfresh 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,585 | 10669062
Nokia is making moves right now that's making Apple look stupid.

1. The make high quality phones you drop it no problem the glass wont shatter
2. They priced their Lumia 900 at 39$ now that's a flagship phone, fast, smooth, easy to use why need to buy a 199$ iPhone 4s when the L900 can do just as much.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #5
Dangerously 213 heat pts213 space
avatar space
Steph&Klay&Iggy&HB&Bogut
space
$48,327 | POWERFUL
ggfresh said:
Nokia is making moves right now that's making Apple look stupid.

1. The make high quality phones you drop it no problem the glass wont shatter
2. They priced their Lumia 900 at 39$ now that's a flagship phone, fast, smooth, easy to use why need to buy a 199$ iPhone 4s when the L900 can do just as much.
Nobody's doubting Nokia's hardware, it's a shame that Nokia's hardware isn't being used for Android. Windows Phone has a great UI that app makers aren't really making apps for. The low resolution on the phones along with the use if IE's mobile browser made my Windows Phone experience a pain in the a.ss.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #6
Sivraj 140 heat pts140 space
avatar space
Royal Black Excellence
space
$37,833 | POWERFUL
Dangerously said:
Nobody's doubting Nokia's hardware, it's a shame that Nokia's hardware isn't being used for Android. Windows Phone has a great UI that app makers aren't really making apps for. The low resolution on the phones along with the use if IE's mobile browser made my Windows Phone experience a pain in the a.ss.
I'm pretty sure that will get better with WP8 and other updates.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #7
Dangerously 213 heat pts213 space
avatar space
Steph&Klay&Iggy&HB&Bogut
space
$48,327 | POWERFUL
Sivraj said:
I'm pretty sure that will get better with WP8 and other updates.
At this point I just hope Nokia makes a Windows 8 tablet like the rumors are suggesting.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #8
Sivraj 140 heat pts140 space
avatar space
Royal Black Excellence
space
$37,833 | POWERFUL
Dangerously said:
At this point I just hope Nokia makes a Windows 8 tablet like the rumors are suggesting.
Tablet or not they'll get their updates.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #9
wcb1084  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$718 | 2514781
Dangerously said:
Nobody's doubting Nokia's hardware, it's a shame that Nokia's hardware isn't being used for Android. Windows Phone has a great UI that app makers aren't really making apps for. The low resolution on the phones along with the use if IE's mobile browser made my Windows Phone experience a pain in the a.ss.
Word, that's the main reason I switched back to Android/iPhone from WP. The apps still aren't there yet.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #10
Manny05  space
avatar space
PSN - TheOpportunist08
space
$17,286 | POWERFUL
Nokia will come around.
When they put Android on that sh*t.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #11
ggfresh 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,585 | 10669062
Manny05 said:
Nokia will come around.
When they put Android on that sh*t.
meh I am confident Windows Phone 8 will sh*t on Android. I think Nokia should make Android phones after they perfected Windows.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #12
Manny05  space
avatar space
PSN - TheOpportunist08
space
$17,286 | POWERFUL
ggfresh said:
meh I am confident Windows Phone 8 will sh*t on Android. I think Nokia should make Android phones after they perfected Windows.
I doubt that
It really depends what Google does from here on out. If their new android version (jellybean) flops then it might give windows phone to grow even more. If it doesn't then forget about it.
Especially since Google is rumored to sell unlocked nexus at $400
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #13
nikko2152 6 heat pts space
avatar space
My future ex-wife
space
$550 | 3089177
Manny05 said:
I doubt that
It really depends what Google does from here on out. If their new android version (jellybean) flops then it might give windows phone to grow even more. If it doesn't then forget about it.
Especially since Google is rumored to sell unlocked nexus at $400
Jellybean is for tablets not phones plus when has a Google OS flopped. Nokia has no choice but to start making Android phones cuz Samsungs next WP will use the GS3 as a templet coupled with Mango and the Lumia will be old new. They shouldnt put all there eggs in one basket
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #14
dblock187s 12 heat pts12 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$7,147 | 20620014
dude said "bang! bang!"
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #15
Sivraj 140 heat pts140 space
avatar space
Royal Black Excellence
space
$37,833 | POWERFUL
nikko2152 said:
Jellybean is for tablets not phones plus when has a Google OS flopped. Nokia has no choice but to start making Android phones cuz Samsungs next WP will use the GS3 as a templet coupled with Mango and the Lumia will be old new. They shouldnt put all there eggs in one basket


I love it when f*gdroid d!ckriders keep saying how Nokia should've went to android when they're already exceeding expectations with the Lumia 900.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #16
nikko2152 6 heat pts space
avatar space
My future ex-wife
space
$550 | 3089177
Sivraj said:


I love it when f*gdroid d!ckriders keep saying how Nokia should've went to android when they're already exceeding expectations with the Lumia 900.
Its easy to exceed expectations when everyone thought you were going to fail.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #17
KURUPTION!!! 497 heat pts497 space
avatar space
......
space
$33,468 | POWERFUL
nikko2152 said:
Its easy to exceed expectations when everyone thought you were going to fail.
I think he was talking internally. Nokia certainly didn't forecast failure or they obviously would not have released the handset. I'm pretty sure they don't give a fu*k what you, I, or the rest of Boxden expects them to do.
I'm just saying.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #18
nikko2152 6 heat pts space
avatar space
My future ex-wife
space
$550 | 3089177
KURUPTION!!! said:
I think he was talking internally. Nokia certainly didn't forecast failure or they obviously would not have released the handset. I'm pretty sure they don't give a fu*k what you, I, or the rest of Boxden expects them to do.
I'm just saying.
Well put but my original point was Nokia shouldnt limit themselves when they have the option to expand there market share. Many ppl myself included would love for Nokia's top notch hardware to be spread to other platforms if the demand is there why not take advantage of it. Just my opinion
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #19
KURUPTION!!! 497 heat pts497 space
avatar space
......
space
$33,468 | POWERFUL
nikko2152 said:
Well put but my original point was Nokia shouldnt limit themselves when they have the option to expand there market share. Many ppl myself included would love for Nokia's top notch hardware to be spread to other platforms if the demand is there why not take advantage of it. Just my opinion
I agree. I don't see anything wrong with them making an Android handset at this point. Why not? How successful can you be with just Windows at this point? Android equals money to push all of their products. The Lumia is selling well from what I hear, but if it was an Android device it would be selling better by default. I hope they make it though. The Lumia 900 is a good phone and That WP7 UI is
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #20
nikko2152 6 heat pts space
avatar space
My future ex-wife
space
$550 | 3089177
KURUPTION!!! said:
I agree. I don't see anything wrong with them making an Android handset at this point. Why not? How successful can you be with just Windows at this point? Android equals money to push all of their products. The Lumia is selling well from what I hear, but if it was an Android device it would be selling better by default. I hope they make it though. The Lumia 900 is a good phone and That WP7 UI is




Glad we agree
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX Tech
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
31 viewing
Video inside Prophecy Warning 2015: UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE [RECENT EVENTS]
142 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Image inside Would You Bone?
75 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Video inside Instagram needs to extend their video time to 3 1/2 minutes maybe even 4
68 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside Silverback Gorilla Attacks Family at Zoo (Full version)
61 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Video inside So Rikki Martinez just gonna have a serious interview with Wale w/ her ..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Video inside Travis scott mad at xxl for showing meme of him bowing to future vandross
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Image inside Apr 17 - Bad Ass Chica Executed By Simp Bf
167 comments
@news
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Video inside Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Official Trailer
198 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Video inside That scene from Louie deserves it's own thread
51 comments
@movies

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time