Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

New windows phone commercial

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
89 viewing
 Image inside Choose 1, 2 or 3
55 comments
most viewed right now
64 viewing
Video inside Apr 27 - Mom catches son roiting in Baltimore and beats his ass live on..
116 comments

top in section
32 viewing
Apr 27 - Baltimore protest ustream links #freddiegray
top in news
top in section
44 viewing
Image inside Rich Homie Quan - If You Ever Think I Will Stop Goin In, Ask Double R ..
top in hiphop

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 New windows phone commercial
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #1
885 pageviews
15 comments

Sabotage 8 heat pts space
Issawn!
space
$17,128 | POWERFUL
image windows getting desperate but when dude rips his shirt open image

3 peeps gave props to Sabotage DymeKatcha (04-30-2013) , Fearless Genius (04-30-2013) , hot topic  (04-30-2013)

15 comments for "New windows phone commercial"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #2
mr_underground|m 167 heat pts167 space
The sound Man
space
$15,374 | POWERFUL
Good commercial
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #3
rprose  space
space
$545 | 1504180
windows is not f!ghting bcuz they are irrelevant!! Troll commercial lol
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #4
bw5011 5 heat pts space
i love my chopper!
space
$2,039 | 6146587
good TRUE commercial... Windows Phone is nice hope they can get their marketing together and make a comeback.. this is a good start...
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #5
bw5011 5 heat pts space
i love my chopper!
space
$2,039 | 6146587
rprose said:
windows is not f!ghting bcuz they are irrelevant!! Troll commercial lol
you should learn to appreciate technology.. don't like a iphone android or windows phone because said you had too.. don't be that guy.. like at it as a whole, study the hardware and the software, make a intelligent decision. I know that is hard to ask of you but we will try to teach you something.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #6
CadillacVyse 483 heat pts483 space
space
$17,949 | POWERFUL

That sh*t was like bx in real life!
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #7
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts space
Beantown Bred
space
$10,388 | POWERFUL
bw5011 said:
you should learn to appreciate technology.. don't like a iphone android or windows phone because said you had too.. don't be that guy.. like at it as a whole, study the hardware and the software, make a intelligent decision. I know that is hard to ask of you but we will try to teach you something.

Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #8
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts space
space
$8,944 | POWERFUL
What makes this commercial stupid because it won't make you want to buy a windows phone. How hard is it for Microsoft to make advertisement blitz that show off features instead of bashing other company product while their product is subpar outside of windows phone.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 04-30-2013 at 10:10 AM..
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #9
PsychoCyber 28 heat pts28 space
Dr. Maxwell Maltz
space
$5,753 | POWERFUL
bw5011 said:

Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #10
Down-N-H-Town 5 heat pts space
S.L.A.B.
space
$2,920 | 10443865
Windows need to step up their App game and the look. Windows Phones are not as marketable as Samsung or iPhone b/c it is not attractive and people love apps. Plus Windows started late in the touch screen game. Give them some footing and they MAY be straight.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #11
mr_underground|m 167 heat pts167 space
The sound Man
space
$15,374 | POWERFUL
VictoryThagr8 said:
What makes this commercial stupid because it won't make you want to buy a windows phone. How hard is it for Microsoft to make advertisement blitz that show off features instead of bashing other company product while their product is subpar outside of windows phone.
Because the SMART marketers decided to create a commercial to generate interest instead of try and teach in 30 seconds. The point of the the commercial was to introduce a fresh new phone for people who are always getting lectured by their friends about which phone is better.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #12
bw5011 5 heat pts space
i love my chopper!
space
$2,039 | 6146587
Down-N-H-Town said:
Windows need to step up their App game and the look. Windows Phones are not as marketable as Samsung or iPhone b/c it is not attractive and people love apps. Plus Windows started late in the touch screen game. Give them some footing and they MAY be straight.
Dude, Did you know that Windows had a tablet when XP came out, a long time before the Apple products? Did you know that Samsung has Windows phones? Did you know that Windows has 47 of the top 50 apps? Did you know that most people do not use or even look at 1000 apps? Did you know that a large percent of apps in the App store and Play store are duplicates of the same programs? Did you know that Microsoft gets paid every time an Android phone is sold?

I will give you this. Microsoft does need to step up their game but it is in the marketing department. Apple has the best marketing department in the world in my opinion. They copy or steal an idea and make you believe they came up with it first. They get you to pay a premium for it as well. You cant hate on that, Apple is a true hustler....
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #13
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts space
space
$8,590 | POWERFUL
good commercial, but it still doesn't convince you why I should buy a windows phone?

by the way, search KARATE!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #14
Down-N-H-Town 5 heat pts space
S.L.A.B.
space
$2,920 | 10443865
bw5011 said:
Dude, Did you know that Windows had a tablet when XP came out, a long time before the Apple products? Did you know that Samsung has Windows phones? Did you know that Windows has 47 of the top 50 apps? Did you know that most people do not use or even look at 1000 apps? Did you know that a large percent of apps in the App store and Play store are duplicates of the same programs? Did you know that Microsoft gets paid every time an Android phone is sold?

I will give you this. Microsoft does need to step up their game but it is in the marketing department. Apple has the best marketing department in the world in my opinion. They copy or steal an idea and make you believe they came up with it first. They get you to pay a premium for it as well. You cant hate on that, Apple is a true hustler....
Exactly, that's why people won't get a Windows phone anytime soon. The average phone user does not know all of that info or care. They want something attractive and apps. What does the Lumia do that other phones can't besides have a smoother OS?

Windows have to do something out of the box to get recognized.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #15
King Jackson 71 heat pts71 space
XBL - Im King Jackson
space
$4,460 | POWERFUL
Seems to me that they're just marketing the iPhone and Android phones
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #16
Sabotage 8 heat pts space
Issawn!
space
$17,128 | POWERFUL
Down-N-H-Town said:
Exactly, that's why people won't get a Windows phone anytime soon. The average phone user does not know all of that info or care. They want something attractive and apps. What does the Lumia do that other phones can't besides have a smoother OS?

Windows have to do something out of the box to get recognized.
the camera on the lumia sh*ts all over everyone

Home > all sections > BX Tech

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside tori hughes
131 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Article inside Lil Wayne Tour Bus Shot Up in Atlanta
448 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
BOX Floyd gloves for Pacquiao fight.
153 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Article inside Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Just Stole From Battlefield, Titanfall, and ..
49 comments
@games
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Apr 26 - Stanford Scientists Observe Man Travel Out of His Body and Into Space
175 comments
@news
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Video inside Apr 26 - Culture shock for Amazon Chief's Son Who Left Rainforest for N..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Image inside Bbbbut that #EFFEN VODKA ain't moving units
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
3 viewing
NBA James Harden shows up to game in skirt and leggings (pics)
101 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Image inside Tiffany Cappotelli [Massive T1tties on this one!]
176 comments
@eyecandy

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time