b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

New windows phone commercial


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Tech
  
    
          join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 New windows phone commercial
topic by Sabotage - 04-29-2013, 05:40 PM


> New windows phone commercial - Photo posted in BX Tech | Sign in and leave a comment below! windows getting desperate but when dude rips his shirt open > New windows phone commercial - Photo posted in BX Tech | Sign in and leave a comment below!





> New windows phone commercial - Photo posted in BX Tech | Sign in and leave a comment below!


15 comments for "New windows phone commercial"


 04-29-2013, 10:58 PMonline - #2
mr_underground|m 104 heat pts104

  d 
space
$14,554 | POWERFUL
Good commercial
 04-30-2013, 03:46 AMaway - #3
rprose 

  d 
space
$533 | 1504180
windows is not f!ghting bcuz they are irrelevant!! Troll commercial lol
 04-30-2013, 05:48 AMaway - #4
bw5011 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,930 | 5755897
good TRUE commercial... Windows Phone is nice hope they can get their marketing together and make a comeback.. this is a good start...
 04-30-2013, 05:50 AMaway - #5
bw5011 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,930 | 5755897
Originally Posted by rprose
windows is not f!ghting bcuz they are irrelevant!! Troll commercial lol
you should learn to appreciate technology.. don't like a iphone android or windows phone because said you had too.. don't be that guy.. like at it as a whole, study the hardware and the software, make a intelligent decision. I know that is hard to ask of you but we will try to teach you something.
 04-30-2013, 06:57 AMaway - #6
CadillacVyse 391 heat pts391

  d 
space
$15,841 | POWERFUL


That #### was like bx in real life!
 04-30-2013, 07:09 AMaway - #7
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,372 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bw5011
you should learn to appreciate technology.. don't like a iphone android or windows phone because said you had too.. don't be that guy.. like at it as a whole, study the hardware and the software, make a intelligent decision. I know that is hard to ask of you but we will try to teach you something.
 04-30-2013, 11:08 AMaway - #8
VictoryThagr8 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,599 | POWERFUL
What makes this commercial stupid because it won't make you want to buy a windows phone. How hard is it for Microsoft to make advertisement blitz that show off features instead of bashing other company product while their product is subpar outside of windows phone.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 04-30-2013 at 11:10 AM..
 04-30-2013, 11:20 AMaway - #9
PsychoCyber 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$5,545 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bw5011
you should learn to appreciate technology.. don't like a iphone android or windows phone because said you had too.. don't be that guy.. like at it as a whole, study the hardware and the software, make a intelligent decision. I know that is hard to ask of you but we will try to teach you something.
 04-30-2013, 01:05 PMaway - #10
Down-N-H-Town 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,775 | 9807049
Windows need to step up their App game and the look. Windows Phones are not as marketable as Samsung or iPhone b/c it is not attractive and people love apps. Plus Windows started late in the touch screen game. Give them some footing and they MAY be straight.
 04-30-2013, 05:00 PMonline - #11
mr_underground|m 104 heat pts104

  d 
space
$14,554 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by VictoryThagr8
What makes this commercial stupid because it won't make you want to buy a windows phone. How hard is it for Microsoft to make advertisement blitz that show off features instead of bashing other company product while their product is subpar outside of windows phone.
Because the SMART marketers decided to create a commercial to generate interest instead of try and teach in 30 seconds. The point of the the commercial was to introduce a fresh new phone for people who are always getting lectured by their friends about which phone is better.
 04-30-2013, 05:02 PMaway - #12
bw5011 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,930 | 5755897
Originally Posted by Down-N-H-Town
Windows need to step up their App game and the look. Windows Phones are not as marketable as Samsung or iPhone b/c it is not attractive and people love apps. Plus Windows started late in the touch screen game. Give them some footing and they MAY be straight.
Dude, Did you know that Windows had a tablet when XP came out, a long time before the Apple products? Did you know that Samsung has Windows phones? Did you know that Windows has 47 of the top 50 apps? Did you know that most people do not use or even look at 1000 apps? Did you know that a large percent of apps in the App store and Play store are duplicates of the same programs? Did you know that Microsoft gets paid every time an Android phone is sold?

I will give you this. Microsoft does need to step up their game but it is in the marketing department. Apple has the best marketing department in the world in my opinion. They copy or steal an idea and make you believe they came up with it first. They get you to pay a premium for it as well. You cant hate on that, Apple is a true hustler....
 04-30-2013, 05:21 PMaway - #13
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,491 | POWERFUL
good commercial, but it still doesn't convince you why I should buy a windows phone?


by the way, search KARATE!!!!!!!!!!!
 04-30-2013, 10:07 PMaway - #14
Down-N-H-Town 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,775 | 9807049
Originally Posted by bw5011
Dude, Did you know that Windows had a tablet when XP came out, a long time before the Apple products? Did you know that Samsung has Windows phones? Did you know that Windows has 47 of the top 50 apps? Did you know that most people do not use or even look at 1000 apps? Did you know that a large percent of apps in the App store and Play store are duplicates of the same programs? Did you know that Microsoft gets paid every time an Android phone is sold?

I will give you this. Microsoft does need to step up their game but it is in the marketing department. Apple has the best marketing department in the world in my opinion. They copy or steal an idea and make you believe they came up with it first. They get you to pay a premium for it as well. You cant hate on that, Apple is a true hustler....
Exactly, that's why people won't get a Windows phone anytime soon. The average phone user does not know all of that info or care. They want something attractive and apps. What does the Lumia do that other phones can't besides have a smoother OS?

Windows have to do something out of the box to get recognized.
 04-30-2013, 10:47 PMaway - #15
King Jackson 70 heat pts70

  d 
space
$4,449 | POWERFUL
Seems to me that they're just marketing the iPhone and Android phones
 04-30-2013, 10:51 PMaway - #16
Sabotage 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$17,094 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Down-N-H-Town
Exactly, that's why people won't get a Windows phone anytime soon. The average phone user does not know all of that info or care. They want something attractive and apps. What does the Lumia do that other phones can't besides have a smoother OS?

Windows have to do something out of the box to get recognized.
the camera on the lumia ####s all over everyone
 

 



NBA Rondo era is over in Boston. RT @SportsCenter Celtics ag..
252 comments
NBA So where does Rajon Rondo help the Mavs finish at this s..
102 comments
NFL Defensive rookie of the year candidates: Aaron Donald, C..
126 comments
 Video inside Amber Rose Twerking For Bhris Brown
New reply 4 minutes ago - 124 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Obama: As A Black Man He's Been Mistaken For ...
New reply 18 minutes ago - 76 comments - by phantomnation
 Image(s) inside Dec 18 - Tsarnaev Appears In Court For 1st Time Since ...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 109 comments - by phantomnation
 Video inside Watch What Happens When This Angry Woman Attempts To D...
New reply 26 minutes ago - 54 comments - by Roo 50
 Article inside Full 63 Page Bobby Shmurda/gs9 Indictment
New reply 11 minutes ago - 213 comments - by Nickel
 audio inside Waka Flocka Flame Snatches J. Coles Beat & Steps ...
New reply 32 minutes ago - 81 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
 Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Charged With 21 Counts Of Havi...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 243 comments - by sdot216
 Image(s) inside Iggy Azalea Slams Azealia Banks, Calls Her A 'miserabl...
New reply 37 minutes ago - 82 comments - by all3rd

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,901 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,850 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.