iPhone 5S Said To Feature. ..

iPhone 5S Said To Feature. ..
 01-27-2013, 01:07 AMaway - #61
metatr0n|M 230 heat pts230

d 
space
$34,636 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SpyDa
so the S3 and the note 2. I mean what's the better of the two ? which one you got? an when does the s4 and note 3 drop
you tell me

..that was via Pocket Now.. their credible

heres a full note 2 review from AA:

..i usually go thru Android Authority, PPC Geeks, Pocket Now, & CNET.. Phone Geeks am i missing any other credible sources?

to answer ur other question I own the titan grey Note II .. If I thout a Nexus 4, Galaxy S3, or iPhone 5 was better I would have gotten them.. mmm.. maybe not the 5 because I have issues with the way apple does business/ the IOS amongst other things but I wont get into all that now..

..I will be fair and say the main issue people have with the Note II is the size.. that being said, after owning one its not really an issue.. that may be due to the fact that I always purchase phone clips so putting it in my pocket is never really an issue however when im in a rush from time to time ill put it in my back pocket.. but yes I have an otter box and it gives me the feeling of extreme protection ..the screen protector is built into the otter.. its pretty awesome..

getting back to the size.. I have big hands so I can do everything with one hand.. even hold it the long way.. the screen ratio is good for videos and I really just like things bigger.. thats just me tho. i have a buddy whos have my size and he owns a Note II and dosnt mind the size.. i actually turned him on to it and he was going to get an i5.. but after seeing the specs on the note.. him being a computer smart guy with a 140 somthin IQ.. it was pretty obvious which route to take.. the guy thanks me up and down for not letting him get an iPhone 5 which would have been a big mistake.. so yes gnote2, easily its the best phone ive ever owned.. I had a mogul/titan with a stylus and I missed that option so when Sammy brought back the tec I was very happy about it.. that Note pen option is great. Another plus is probally the battery.. Ill save you my review and just let you do the research yourself. The results are blatant and having a quadcore with LTE & Jellybean helps sell the phone

..also couldnt help buying this.. ####s awesome.. phone hasnt fell out yet.. with the case so

Last edited by metatr0n; 01-27-2013 at 02:35 AM..
 01-27-2013, 01:56 AMaway - #62
FrankAndBeans 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$1,831 | POWERFUL
Yall bugging out over unofficial rumors
 01-27-2013, 03:13 AMaway - #63
gangtsa 6 heat pts

d 
space
$5,123 | 13359101
Originally Posted by critiQue
yeeees my son.. join us

come to the light as we move forward, those who would serve, and let us destroy our enemies

to deny our cause is to invite de@th

your going to want

or

thank me later

why settle for an S3?.. I love my little brother tho, dont get it twisted
 01-27-2013, 03:41 AMaway - #64
metatr0n|M 230 heat pts230

d 
space
$34,636 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by gangtsa
wadup ni##a.. was good
 01-27-2013, 06:14 AMaway - #65
Game375 42 heat pts42

d 
space
$11,667 | POWERFUL
apple like "but its got a camera"

no bish
 01-27-2013, 09:41 AMaway - #66
King Jackson 70 heat pts70

d 
space
$4,449 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by FrankAndBeans
Yall bugging out over unofficial rumors
I'm saying though bruh, lately all the rumors have been true about Apple products.
 01-27-2013, 11:03 AMaway - #67
Venom 29 heat pts29

d 
space
$13,069 | POWERFUL
not surprised
 01-27-2013, 11:05 AMaway - #68
BigJay.inc 

d 
space
$2,605 | 2483094
Found this on Imore.com:

128GB iPhones get rumored again, this time thanks to iOS 6.1

Some people really want a 128GB iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, so whenever there's a new product refresh coming up, like the presumed iPhone 5S, rumors of higher storage capacities come with them. This time, however, it's the news that iOS 6.1 beta 5 provides support for larger storage capacities that's sent the rumors running. Neal on Twitter posted:

We should be seeing 128GB iDevices soon. iOS 6.1 beta 5 has 128G system partition key in BuildManifest.

Apple has historically increased storage sizes as a product differentiator, and when the cost of the required NAND flash storage made it cost effective to do so. Going from 64GB to 128GB and keeping the same size device means double density flash.

So, going in reverse order, component prices for high density flash would have to be cheap enough for Apple to maintain current prices and margins. And, Apple would have to be in the right place in their product cycle that it's a feature and not a throw-away. From my iPhone 5 preview:

When it comes to storage, Apple has doubled the maximum available capacity every two years. While the original iPhone shipped with an 8GB maximum, a 16GB version was introduced half a year later. The iPhone 3G also had a 16GB maximum. Both the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 have 32GB maximums. Last year, Apple doubled that again with the iPhone 4S, hitting 64GB. History, never mind pricing and NAND flash chip density, suggests we'll stay at 64GB for the iPhone 5 and for this year. What happens with a supposed iPhone 5S in another year is another story.

Well, it's that year now, so it's safe to add 128GB to your iPhone 5S, iPod touch 5 mark II, iPad 5, and iPad mini 2 speculation lists.

Whether cloud storage, either Apple's own iCloud or service like Dropbox mitigate the product pressure for 128GB remains to be seen. There will always be some people who want as much as they can have locally on their device -- witness the continued existence of the iPod classic. (And, as Mark Gurman once again points out on Twitter, the former could finally send the latter off to outdated iPod retirement land, presumably somewhere in Florida...)

Heck, Apple could probably offer a 256GB device at $999 and find some segment of the market still asking for more.

The only question is how much storage hits the price and sales sweet spot for Apple in 2013. Do you still need or want more, or has the cloud changed your mind?

Source: Neal via iDownloadblog
 01-27-2013, 11:16 AMaway - #69
SpyDa 154 heat pts154

d 
space
$9,688 | POWERFUL
^^ dont need all that space. installous and jailbreaking damn near dead on the new products. I upload mp3 with wififtp and play them in ifiile from cydia. if its not jailbroken its useless still. to me atleast
 01-27-2013, 11:48 AMaway - #70
BigJay.inc 

d 
space
$2,605 | 2483094
Originally Posted by SpyDa
^^ dont need all that space. installous and jailbreaking damn near dead on the new products. I upload mp3 with wififtp and play them in ifiile from cydia. if its not jailbroken its useless still. to me atleast
i totally understand.. i do need that space though... I have a 64gb now and just cleaned up and now have 18gb free... i do alot on my phone, photography, beat making, etc so I would love the extra space
 01-27-2013, 12:19 PMaway - #71
Andrefrbk 802 heat pts802

d 
space
$19,397 | POWERFUL
128gb aple gonna charge at-least 800-900 for it. chillllllllll it wouldnt be good for them to produce it and not sell many.

Bottom line is this, 128gb is not innovative. But a SD slot would be.
 01-27-2013, 12:20 PMaway - #72
SeattleWon 621 heat pts621

d 
space
$49,784 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Andrefrbk
128gb aple gonna charge at-least 800-900 for it. chillllllllll it wouldnt be good for them to produce it and not sell many.

Bottom line is this, 128gb is not innovative. But a SD slot would be.
i bet you still buy it
 01-27-2013, 12:22 PMonline - #73
Frasier 167 heat pts167

d 
space
$11,797 | POWERFUL
S4 here I come c'mon apple, you mother####ers really did need Steve, he was such an #### but he made sure he product was right, and wouldn't release pieces of #### like this. Apple died with Steve Jobs. Tim Cook is too much of a marketing guy and not a product/innovation type of guy, hes not a visionary. They should've made Jony Ive the CEO. #### apple now. It's just sad to think that I'm gonna lose the $300+ I invested into iTunes music....
 01-27-2013, 02:00 PMaway - #74
Taste Maker 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$3,307 | POWERFUL
apple said they want to put out 2 phones a year so it will go 4, 4s, 5, 5s, and so on. i will just always buy the s version and get one a year.

my question is why does everyone hate on apple so much? the s4 seems like a damn ipad to me its so big. all i use the iphone for is talking, email, photos, and text. i might use netflix if im at airport.

what features do you think the iphone is missing? i dont get the hate it does more than i will ever need it to, it has never broke, so why does everyone hate them so much?

when people say "thats all it does??" im like what the hell else is it suppose to do?
 01-27-2013, 09:52 PMaway - #75
arthurmack27 6 heat pts

d 
space
$4,225 | 18026581
Originally Posted by Taste Maker
apple said they want to put out 2 phones a year so it will go 4, 4s, 5, 5s, and so on. i will just always buy the s version and get one a year.

my question is why does everyone hate on apple so much? the s4 seems like a damn ipad to me its so big. all i use the iphone for is talking, email, photos, and text. i might use netflix if im at airport.

what features do you think the iphone is missing? i dont get the hate it does more than i will ever need it to, it has never broke, so why does everyone hate them so much?

when people say "thats all it does??" im like what the hell else is it suppose to do?
my god damn thoughts exactly! either we're stupid, out of touch, old, or some other ####.
 01-28-2013, 09:03 AMaway - #76
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$17,651 | POWERFUL
S4 gonna #### all over this
 01-28-2013, 09:06 AMaway - #77
1ironboy1 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$3,459 | 17049046
listen. I been since iPhone since day one. got a Mac iPad iPhone and iPod. I'm with a 4S now, n won't switch till the nex one comes with a mouth to give me blowjobs with or something epic. enuff is enuff and imma apple Stan. btw

google maps > imaps
 01-28-2013, 09:29 AMaway - #78
nyc 1 heat pts

d 
space
$883 | 3513959
they playin around with these bull#### upgrades

i might have to switch to an android phone
 01-28-2013, 10:19 AMaway - #79
onlyonesmoke 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,344 | 5033372
Apple can make the best phone but they don't cuz they want you the by the new ####.. #### Apple, IM getting the GSIV
 01-28-2013, 09:27 PMaway - #80
Kodongo 

d 
space
$49 | 118504
Originally Posted by Taste Maker

Originally Posted by arthurmack27
my god damn thoughts exactly! either we're stupid, out of touch, old, or some other ####.
Quick Rundown:

- Screen Size is 4 inches Even a prepaid prostitute would turn down 4 inches. Man Up.

- Pixel Density is less than 720p! From the company which brings you the Retina display which is literally twice as good as the next best laptop display (2880x1800 vs. 1920x1200) and four times as good as a comparable display (2880x1800 vs. 1440x900).
Their phone is less than 720p. All 2013 Android flagships are gonna be at least 1080p and Apple (5S is a refresh) won't make it to 720p until 2014 at least. >720p GTFO.

- Apple Store One source of all apps. Apple doesn't like an app, forget about it. One source = no competition = higher prices. On our side, we have Google Play, Amazon AppStore and numerous others to keep each other in check pricewise.

- Durability It annoys me everytime I hear an iUser go on about metal vs. plastic and how they'd never buy a plastic phone (conveniently forgetting about the 3G/3GS iPhones ). Build material is one aspect of build quality. Material volume is more important. Aluminium is stronger than Plastic. However, a Plastic Plate is stronger than Aluminium foil. Apple uses stong materials so thinly (hence the light weight) that it detracts from their strength. One drop of your iPhone and it is

- Cables Technically, Lightning > microUSB. In real life, microUSB > Lightning. microUSB is ubiquitous and mainstream, it costs £1 per cable. Lightning is complex and niche and costs more than £15 per cable. It is so overengineered it's pointless; like buying a Swiss Army knife to put jam on toast.

- iOS - No advancements. Welcome to 2007... Again.

- Customisation does not exist in any major way:
* Wallpaper > Change Wallpaper
* Lock Screen > Change Lock Screen
Just listed about three quarters of the iOS customisations above.

There are many more features missing (custom launchers, forced anti-aliasing in games, plugging in a USB using a microUSB to USB cable, trying out different ROMs, microSD cards,et cetera)but I was trying to keep it succinct.

Typed from the keyboard of a late 2009 Penryn 15.4" matte MacBook Pro w/ Snow Leopard and Windows 7.

Go Android or Windows Phone.

Last edited by Kodongo; 01-28-2013 at 09:30 PM..

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Tech

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Richard Sherman & Doug Baldwin sh-tting On The League!
51 comments
NFL Eagles interested in trading for The CornFather this off..
57 comments
NBA Kobe Byrant Says His Legs Are Tired
74 comments
 Image(s) inside Pharrell Williams: Why Arenít We Talking About Michael...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 81 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside Nov 25 - Prosecutor Raised $500,000 For Officer Wilson
New reply 4 minutes ago - 61 comments - by hollyfield420
 NFL Troy Aikman Says On Dan Patrick Show That Joe Montana ...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Kyu Read
 Video inside Best Film Shootout Ever?
New reply 5 minutes ago - 66 comments - by JohnnyCage202
 Image(s) inside Nov 25 - Storeowner Who Michael Brown Took Cigarellos ...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 124 comments - by Zeeshine
 Video inside Nov 25 - Michael Brown Step Dad To Protestors:burn Thi...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 248 comments - by Carlton Black
  Pitchfork: "eminem's Music Has Been Unrelievedly ...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 95 comments - by mdemaz
 Image(s) inside Rza Expects To Lose $500,000 On Wu-tang Clan's New Alb...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Avon_Barksdale

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,863 fans of BX | none new today 4,812 following and 4 new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.