Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

HTC Inspire -- rooting and other questions..

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
309 viewing
 NFL Randall Cobb has a broken collarbone?
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
207 viewing
 Image inside Deathrow East Logo
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
96 viewing
Article inside Most Embarrassing Google Search Terms Per State
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
89 viewing
 Video inside White Girls Kiss Black Guys for the First Time
69 comments
@misc
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 HTC Inspire -- rooting and other questions..
Unread 5 years agoclass of '04 - away - #1
5878 pageviews
21 comments

finishim 80 heat pts80 space
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Friend just got an htc inspire, looking into rooting, what are the benefits and it is easy to do, he's got an inspire as I said, our apps available free like installous on the iPhone n stuff? Any tutorials or good sites I could check for info on this?

top in section
31 viewing
Video inside Save your Booty-How to protect yourself,first time in prison
105 comments
top in misc/24hrs
top in section
76 viewing
 NFL Steve Smith ejected after fight with Redskins Chris Culliver (Video)
18 comments
top in sports/24hrs

Unread 5 years agoclass of '07 - away - #2
SmokinPiff  space
World War Z
space
$844 | 3595691
.................................................. ..free post.............................................. .....

everything you asked and more can be found by using a search or google

to reading
Unread 5 years agoclass of '04 - away - #3
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Not tryin to research for a phone that isn't mine, nice response tho idiot
Unread 5 years agoclass of '05 - away - #4
awdyo1 1 heat pts space
Sir Lucious Right Foot
space
$1,838 | 4890760
check out androidcentral.com or androidforums.com
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #5
bigboi2006 2 heat pts space
space
$1,287 | 3932948

XDA Developers - HTC Inspire 4G

Read from the best of the best.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #6
SmokinPiff  space
World War Z
space
$844 | 3595691
finishim said:
Not tryin to research for a phone that isn't mine, nice response tho idiot
i'm the idiot, but you're the moron who doesn't know how to do s**t and has someone else making you get info for them...

you're either doing it for a b**ch (which makes you a simp)

or a dude (which makes you a f**got)

learn how to use the internet f**got
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #7
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
SmokinPiff said:
i'm the idiot, but you're the moron who doesn't know how to do s**t and has someone else making you get info for them...

you're either doing it for a b**ch (which makes you a simp)

or a dude (which makes you a f**got)

learn how to use the internet f**got
Really? I don't want to spend my time searching for a phone that isn't mine, some lame like u comes in to hate for no damn reason, never heard of you on here in my life, I do a lot of things for people on this site--figured someone who wasn't the typical boxden lame like you would show up with a couple of sites that would help, basic google searching doesn't take you to the best site, it takes you to one that matches rooting, which in most cases wouldnt be the best option f**got
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #8
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
bigboi2006 said:

XDA Developers - HTC Inspire 4G

Read from the best of the best.
Thanks and thanks to dude above, that's the type of response Id expect, appreciate it
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #9
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts space
Beantown Bred
space
$10,399 | POWERFUL
finishim said:
Really? I don't want to spend my time searching for a phone that isn't mine
Wouldnt telling your buddy about Google waste the least amount of your time? I'm sure googling it yourself would be faster than creating a thread, waiting for responses, dealing with the non-responses, responded to the non-responders, and then hopefully having a user come in who could help?

Just saying....
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #10
SmokinPiff  space
World War Z
space
$844 | 3595691
finishim said:
Really? I don't want to spend my time searching for a phone that isn't mine, some lame like u comes in to hate for no damn reason, never heard of you on here in my life, I do a lot of things for people on this site--figured someone who wasn't the typical boxden lame like you would show up with a couple of sites that would help, basic google searching doesn't take you to the best site, it takes you to one that matches rooting, which in most cases wouldnt be the best option f**got

.Hafestos. said:
Wouldnt telling your buddy about Google waste the least amount of your time? I'm sure googling it yourself would be faster than creating a thread, waiting for responses, dealing with the non-responses, responded to the non-responders, and then hopefully having a user come in who could help?

Just saying....

he just showed his stupidity. he doesn't want to look up s**t for a phone that isn't his, but he's on here asking for help when all he has to do is run a simple search. plus it goes back to what I said in my post.

he's either on here making duplicate threads to s**t thats already been answered cuz he's trying to impress a b**ch that he's never gonna f**k. or he's trying to get the info for a dude, on some f**got s**t lol

like I said a simple search of the site or google would've answered your question much faster.

this n*ggas argument was he's never heard of me
n*gga it's a internet board, of course you've never heard of me. are you looking for some e-respect? FOH
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #11
SmokinPiff  space
World War Z
space
$844 | 3595691
finishim said:
also to expand on the underlined. IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME f**kING SITE that ppl refer ppl to. save the f**king site already or join up over there and stop asking retarded a.ss questions.

motherf**kers swear like s**t is gonna change. theres litterally one site that's completely dedicated to rooting and f**king with your phone. everyother site just get's their info from them.

Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #12
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
.Hafestos. said:

Just saying....
Honestly, he doesn't use a computer, and it's not wasting my time by waiting for a real response, I'm not doing this by a due date so I wasn't worried how long itd take, I just figured I'd check back later n hope for a good response like a couple above n check the sites when I have time, but then you guys like this other dude who must have just broke up with his boyfriend or something who wastes space on this board, I couldve searched for s**t in the amount of time it's taken to respond to him n I honestly don't even care what else he's had to say cuz it's the same old bitter bs that keeps me outta this site
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #13
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Oh nvm just realized I was feeding a troll after a quick look down the section he's the last response on nearly every thread, my bad guys
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #14
SmokinPiff  space
World War Z
space
$844 | 3595691
finishim said:
Oh nvm just realized I was feeding a troll after a quick look down the section he's the last response on nearly every thread, my bad guys
you did all that, but bet you didn't actually enter any of the threads. that would've taken too much effort right?

you're the troll f**got. nobody likes lazy a.ss ppl except for other lazy b**ches.

If you notice I also have threads where i'm actually SHARING INFO, not asking for it like some dumb f**k who just hopped on the f**king internet for the first time.

every single one of those threads where i'm talking s**t have one thing in common... there all asking the same f**king question. so again, your questions could be answered with a simple search... I bet if you have a car you ask other ppl to pump your gas too. f**king lazy homo
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #15
SmokinPiff  space
World War Z
space
$844 | 3595691
finishim said:
Honestly, he doesn't use a computer, and it's not wasting my time by waiting for a real response, I'm not doing this by a due date so I wasn't worried how long itd take, I just figured I'd check back later n hope for a good response like a couple above n check the sites when I have time, but then you guys like this other dude who must have just broke up with his boyfriend or something who wastes space on this board, I couldve searched for s**t in the amount of time it's taken to respond to him n I honestly don't even care what else he's had to say cuz it's the same old bitter bs that keeps me outta this site
you just summed up my problem with ppl in this forum. you're so f**king lazy that you thought to just start a new f**king thread without looking to see if the info was already there. you just made yourself look like the lazy f**got that i've been calling you this whole time.

Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #16
Manny05 1 heat pts space
PSN - TheOpportunist08
space
$17,394 | POWERFUL
anyone here willing to help me root this s**t and make sure it works perfectly? im new to android..and as easy as the steps look, its alot riskier to root than to jailbreak by the looks of it
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #17
SmokinPiff  space
World War Z
space
$844 | 3595691
Manny05 said:
anyone here willing to help me root this s**t and make sure it works perfectly? im new to android..and as easy as the steps look, its alot riskier to root than to jailbreak by the looks of it
if you look around youtube or the unlockr.com they probably have a video showing you how to do it.

most of the time it seems harder to do it when you read all the steps, but when you see it done then it makes it easier.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #18
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
SmokinPiff said:
if you look around youtube or the unlockr.com they probably have a video showing you how to do it.

most of the time it seems harder to do it when you read all the steps, but when you see it done then it makes it easier.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #19
gilbydakid 1 heat pts space
Thedoomship.com
space
$3,764 | 4478195
Smokin you kinda just put your foot in your mouth with that last comment.

Just saying.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #20
SmokinPiff  space
World War Z
space
$844 | 3595691
gilbydakid said:
Smokin you kinda just put your foot in your mouth with that last comment.

Just saying.
I didn't put my foot in my mouth cuz he asked a question that was actually worth answering.and he asked within a thread, he didn't start a whole new one. for somebody who doesn't know what their doing and if they are nervous about messing up their phone, then watching a how to video is probably best.

my problem with the other guy and i've said it from the begining, is the fact that he made a thread about something thats been talked about already rather then doing a search to see if it was already a topic and answered. plus I told this guy to do a search...

Home > all sections > BX Tech

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
98 viewing
Image inside George Zimmerman...
158 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
42 viewing
Video inside Just Blaze: Jay Z Forgot I Gave Him the 'Oh Boy' Beat First
35 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Image inside Nike Air Mag Release Date
26 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside Nina Hartley on 2pac "That man could have been a professional if you kn..
171 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
17 viewing
The Day the Music Died: The 1995 Source Awards
214 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
15 viewing
NFL The end of an era: Jets cut Jake Heaps
180 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
8 viewing
NBA BREAKING NEWS: Kobe Bryant's rating on 2k16 released :whoa: :welldamn: :da..
222 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside Nike Getting Ready To F*ck Up The "He Got Game Pack"
13 comments
1 day ago
@gear
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time